Advertisement

Random Role Playing The Ten†h Circle (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

save

Random Role Playing 1845 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-225 of 1845

over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
"Hahaha you think I'm too old for passion? Ach, Mein Herr! Please be careful with me, my brittle old bones just might break!" He unhooked his pant and his glock fell out against the table with a loud clang. He wriggled free of his pants.

The small put his hairy hand in hers and tried using her to hoist himself out.

Pussycat looked up, swaying a bit from te acohol. "Fbi... bastard... with a sword? Ha, what would they be doininininna ren uh sawnce fair." She looked down at Kathleen. "What's your deal, anyway?"
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
"Kitten what do I need two glasses for?"
Pussycat stared at the two glasses for a really long time. "Oh hoop!" She hoved one of the table. "Happy now?"
"Whatever I really don't care I thought you just wanted me to share." I poured myslef a glass and slowly sipped on it.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
Nenali helped him up and sighed.
((She's aggressive when drunk.)) She drank more of her Everclear. "N-nothnmks I got my fucking drink here. It's aaalll I have. This drink. Baron Von Everclear!"

"Let's get the hell out!" He said as he tried to pull her along with him in a sprint.
last edited over a year ago
((Bumping the edit))
Nenali blinked and almost fell from being drug. "What the hell? Why are you in such a hurry?"
"Uh, they have guns.. And that is what appears to be a drunk armed with a- a sword?! I see no fuckin' reason not to run," Flick replied.
"You're in no danger when you're around me."
over a year ago dargox said…
Even though rexas was somehow was able to deflect all the bullets into the ceiling makeing a smiley faceing with his sword intel they run out. "heh, on moe bull four Us!!" He mocked them.
over a year ago Lady_Rebel said…
"My deal is this is a nightclub. and I was was bored. So I came to the nightclub. Problem?" The gun was replaced in its holster.
"Lemme guess, you just summeled acrust this place, right?" She slurred. "Yeah? I did too... thatssmy prublem."

The man had a sort of black goattee and frazzled pompadour. He stopped when he thought they were safe and looked up at Nenali. "Okay, so... tell me what went on back there? While I was er... tied up."
"It looked...interesting. You also stumbled across it?" I tilted my head a bit.
"Shh... Is a longish storry that nobawdysposed to know about." Pussycat lookedat the bottle diva. "You sip that stuff, ahtought youshots it." She reached over for the slender bottle. "Cannai try that?"
"I love stories. And I promise that I would never tell anyone. Not that anyone every listens to me." I proped my head on my hands.
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Nowaki shook his head and he rubbed the Baron's chest. "No, not too old for passion. I meant young. You seem younger than you probably are."
last edited over a year ago
(This what Kathleen looks like. Her handguns are hidden.)
(This what Kathleen looks like. Her handguns are hidden.)
"Go ahead although your probably too drunk to remember it."
"Eh? Is it that you look younger than you are? How old are- Nevermind! No more talk!" The Baron gorged himself on Nowaki's flesh, dragging his teeth against his skin, as he slowly travelled down his belly.

((You just made realize how ridiculous his life of crime sounds for his age, but now I reaaally like the idea of Nowaki staying older.))

Pussycat took the bottle and unscrewed the top, taking a quick sip and smacking her lips. "Oo! Here." She put it back. "I'll probly break it." She looked Kathleen and swayed. "N-no... Huh? Why's isn't anybody dancing... Oh Baron! Turn the m-....Oh right." She picked up the Everclear and glared at it.
(Cool. Yea I like Nowaki being older, even if it is only by a year.)

Nowaki chuckled softly at his moment of frustration. This guy couldn't be too young, but his face...His face is so gorgeous! He thought it was probably due to a lot of medical enhancements, but he really didn't care. Nowaki leaned his head back against the wall and moaned softly.
(Actually. I kinda wanna make Nowaki be like 30. Or at least 29. Give him a little more maturity.)
"Well,I came into the room and saw everyone was playing poker,while you were in the trunk,and I bet all the money I had and myself for your safety.I won,then everything went black.I guess I passed out."
((Yes, thirty. I'd sa thirty!)) Baron did not waste time of the man's underwear, he pulled it down with his teeth and mercilessly began to attack with his tongue.

"You played against those creeps?!.... YOU WON?!"
(Perfect)
Nowaki gasped and moaned more. He reached down and his fingers knotted in the Baron's golden locks.