Random Role Playing The Ten†h Circle (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

Random Role Playing 1845 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1800 of 1845

over a year ago amffta said…
Her animalistic instincts began to take over. "NO! I don't want to lose myself to this monster!" She shakily pulled out her phone and tried to read the time. "12-something." She breathed one last breath before she began crying. "If I had something to drink now, this monster inside of me won't take over to FIND a drink. But.....I'm by myself. Always have been. Always will be." She felt her fangs, and her eyes change. Her vision increased, and she felt the nimbleness of her legs. Then the world that she knew disappeared.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
She smiled. "You have girls down there right? Pretty ones?"
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
"Your head hit mine." Nowaki moved his hand away from his forehead.
"Awwww... let me see," He grabbed his hair and yanked his head back.
Why does human skin tear so easily, when it's supposed to protect something so important? One question took up 1 hour. Julliet remembered the face of a man. A bearded man, but handsome. She remembered wind, and an absolutely wonderful rush. She woke up on an unfamiliar balcony. Inside, behind her, was the handsome bearded man. No. The pale body of an untouched, but drained, handsome, brown haired man. He lay on his carpet with out a drop of blood inside or around him. That's how thorough 'she' was. His glazed over eyes stared at nothing. Julliet slowly turned to the ledge of the balcony. She was about 10 stories up. She put her hands on the ledge, climbed up nimbly, as what the effect of the blood in her body, and jumped.
Nowaki showed him the slight bruise on his forehead.
The Baron planted a kiss on it and shoved him away. "Better?"
over a year ago Xarptic_Sojack said…
"Depends on your meaning of the word," he said with a small smirk.
"Yes." Nowaki grabbed his hands and yanked him close.
The air rushing by, oh it was wonderful. Julliet knew that this animal inside of her would never let her die so easily. So the next best thing was to feel like she WAS about to die. Lights rushed at her, and at the last second, she landed on her feet.
"Well, what do you consider pretty?"

"Oof, you never tire."
"A full figure...soft hands...full. lips..."
"Charming personality," She slyly added with a wink.
"CARING personality..." He leaned in a little bit futher, "but yeah. You get the idea..."
She wiped her mouth with her arm. No blood. But she felt the exhilaration. The powerful satisfaction of being stronger. Did that man have a family? Probably not. It was obvious he was not important by the way he was dressed and where he lived. Still, something tugged at her stomach.
Nowaki grinned and kissed his neck. "Guilty."
NOWAKI. That one word. The name of the boy at the bar. After all this, she still thought about him. She still wondered what HE would taste like.
(You do know he's like 30, right?)
((yep. And she's like really old because she's a vampire but she looks about 27-ish. maybe younger.))
"I'll go back tomorrow."
((Where'd everybody go?))
over a year ago Nevermore_ said…
"not my fault I'm hard to satisfy. Or that you couldn't bring me all that way."

"the rooms not spinning Arnold... You're just drunk."
"No," he said, bringing her in forcefully from behind. "You're just hard to satisfy. Nothing more."
Elisabeth grinned at his action. "you of all people should still be able to handle the task though, but from what I saw last night, maybe you aren't able anymore."
He growled and grabbed hold of her chin, tilting her head up to face him. "I take it you're TRYING to piss me the fuck off..."
"a little bit. That and it's the honest truth."
He snarled and pushed her off. Fallax threw open the curtain and stormed out. He snatched up his pants and shifted down to put them on.
Elisabet frowned and got out. She ran up behind him and put her arms around his neck.
"Find someone else to 'satisfy' you. I'm done."
"I was just joking. It's more fun when you're pissed. Don't go." she kept her arms around him from behind and her lips brushed his neck as she spoke.
He shifted back up, growing out of her grip, and swiftly turned around. He once more grabbed hold of her face. "You're lucky I don't snap your neck right now for pulling that bullshit," he growled then pushed her back onto the bed.
"I know you better than that." she looked up at him from her place on the bed with a half smile.
Julliet walked into The Tenth Circle.
He quickly placed his hand over her mouth, grabbing tight to keep it in place. "No. No you don't. You wish you did, but you don't," he hissed before latching onto her neck, sinking his fangs in deep. He drug her back onto the bed more before mounting her.
Elisabet smiled Under his hand and held onto his shoulders.
The demon went to work, driving hard and fast into her.
Elisabet moaned loudly, her nails digging into his shoulders.
"Hey Mr. Bartender. Gimme whatever it was I had yesterday."
Fallax growled, his eyes burning with anger. He grabbed her arms, twisting them behind her back, and held them there with his other arm.
Elisabet continued on With her moaning and such. Grudge fucking was always the best... Plus, she had told him she'd help get his edge back, this seemed like quite a good start.
He let go of her mouth, using the hand, instead, to scratch at her stomach. He released her neck and moved his lips to cover her's, hungrily kissing her. His tongue slipped into her lips and pushed against her teeth, demanding access.
Elisabet opened her mouth wide for him, rather enjoying being ravaged this way. It had most certainly been too long.
His tongue lashed around her mouth. He dug his claws into her torso and drug them down. He pushed himself in deep, grunting as he did.
Elisabet moaned loudly in to his mouth as he continued having his way with her. Her body tightening up a little as she tried to press closer to him. The clawing wasn't something she normally would be very happy about, but she allowed it to happen without any type of fighting back, not even activating her scales.
The demon swallowed her cries of pleasure. He grunted again as she pressed herself further.
Nowaki turned to Julliet. "What'd ya have? I can get it for you."
Elisabet tried pulling her arms out of his grip. Her her mouth wasn't occupied with his, she'd be screaming out in pleasure.
Fallax squeezed his hand tighter. He didn't want her going anywhere. He ground against her, a low, deep growl rumbling in his chest.
Unable to free her hands, Elisabet wrapped her legs around him instead, pulling herself up and closer to him. This was so much better than last night... She really had missed him, not that she'd ever admit to such a thing. She wanted to be close to him, to hold him, to be held by him, but she forbade herself from doing so. Feelings like that are a weakness and she hated being weak.
The demon growled deeper and shoved her back down. He tensed a bit as he could feel the climax coming. His jaw clenched and his solid black eyes rolled back a little, preparing to release.
Elisabet wrapped her legs around him tighter, Pulling herself up to meet his thrusts, taking him in deeper. She moaned loudly, hips bucking against his and trying to pull her arms away from him again.
He let go of her hands and froze. He was almost done. Just a couple more movements and he'd be finished, but pleasure had him bound at the moment.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
((Never did you reply to Nin and mine's posts?))
(not sure. I'll check.)
Elisabet wrapped her arms around him, dug her nails into his shoulder blades, and continued her own actions even after he stopped, still pulling her hips up to his, still taking him further with each action.
He hunched forward, back arching, and panted hard. Body tensing, his teeth clenched tight and he moaned, almost angrily, through his fastened fangs.
Elisabet moved one of her hands to the back of his head and grabbed onto his hair, kissing him hard as she kept on with her movements. She knew she had no hopes of getting him in his back in this form so she didn't even try, instead she jut kept using her legs to pull herself up toward him.
He kept moaning as she continued to ride him, paying no mind to the fact that she had locked their lips. He gripped the sheets tight, body completely tensed up and frozen.
((I think it's adorable that everyone thinks he's a kid.)) The Baron raised a brow. "You mean a few hours ago.. Time seems to go strange in zis place." THe Baron looked at Nowaki. "Oh, in zat case don't wor-" He saw the look from Pussycat. "I'll give discount."

"Caring? I can't imagine you'll find that here..."
Azazel chuckled a little. "I think I've found something pretty close."
( :p )
Nowaki wrapped his arms around his neck.
((sorry I haven't been on. Going to San Diego by plane. It's been crazy.))
"Hey Mr. Bartender. What DID I have yesterday? 'Cus I have no clue." She honestly couldn't remember. Whenever she blacked out, her memories seemed to get as screwed as her victim.
"Absinthe... made special."

"Oh!" She rested her hand across her collar bone. "Not me..."
Nowaki rubbed his shoulders.
"Why not? You're the one that came over. The one that noticed me...'moping' as you put it."
"Oh, you're sweet but..." She glanced over at the man at the bar.

"You're distracting me," Baron groan rolling his head back as he tried to recreate Julliete's absinthe.
Nowaki sat up on the bar. He leaned back on his hands and crossed his legs. "Then I'll wait to distract you until later."
((Waiting....))
((I'm SORRY but it's so damn tedious ))
( 0_0 )
((staring contest O_O))
( OO_OO )
((i thought we were waiting on never.))
Azazel swallowed as she looked away. "But I guess my words are falling on deaf ears, hmm?"
(( OOO.OOO we are...)) "No... That's not it. " Pussycat shifted in her seat. "Just... I suppose I can't brush you off with the 'it's complicated' excuse."
"Not after how much time you spent trying to get my attention," he said lowly.
Pussycat recoiled even more from his words. It was true... this entire time she had been relentlessly pursuing this man. Carefully choosing all the right words to say, subtly trying to woo with small motions of her body. Doing a dance, she's done many many times before. The fact that she succeeded mad her want to run, but it was that same urge to run that caused her to do it in the first place. "What is your home like?"
He raised an eyebrow to her, wondering what it had to do with the conversation at hand. He, however, responded, "We're talking about Hell. What's there to tell that hasn't already been spoken of?"
"Well I might as well know now before I end up there."
"In that case, we're speaking of two different sections. I don't know what lies in the Realm of the Damned. It's not my area to worry about..."
Jiro grit his teeth and sighed heavily. Slowly, he set the gun down on the floor. "Now let her go."

Elisabet continued on riding him from the bottom as she clung to his stiffened body. She pulled away from the kiss and moaned loudly, nails digging in to his back once again.

He yelled out himself, feeling himself emptying out after how long she rode him.
Elisabet smiled and kissed him on the cheek before letting go of him. "Much better."
He panted hard and fast. It had been a while since he had done that. It left him tired and weak, but content.
Nowaki hopped down off the counter and stretched. "I am soooo bored."
Elisabet wriggled out from under him and attempted to push him over onto his back.
He swallowed and fell over, following her motions until he was on his back. He panted hard, trying to regain his breath. His lips didn't form words, but did curl into a small, tired smirk.
Elisabet laid on her stomach and crossed her arms on his chest, resting her chin on them with a soft smile as she watched him.
"Creeper," he purred quietly, his eyes remaining closed.
"No more than you," she told him before closing her own eyes and laying her head down on its side.
He ran his claws lightly up and down her back in a soothing motion. He liked this. It was comfortable and calm: two things he would never admit to craving.
Elisabet smiled more at his actions and snuggled against him. It was nice to do this, to have someone there... Suddenly she frowned, no this wasn't what she wanted, it was just supposed to be about the sex, nothing more. No feelings, no cuddling, no... No feeling this way... She instantly rolled off of him and stood up in one swift movement.
His smirked fell slowly as his eyes slid open to look at her. "What's wr-" He stopped himself. Right. The sex. That's all it was. The sex and the money for the drinks. So, why did it feel like there was supposed to be something more?
"I'm just going um... Going get some water..." Elisabet managed to get out before leaving the room.
Fallax let out a heavy sigh. "Alright...hurry back?" he said, definitely more of a question than a suggestion.
"yea.. Sure.." she called back over her shoulder.
He gave a small, unseen nod. It made him feel more like the conversation had truly come to a close, though, so he didn't mind it all too much. He stood from the bed and went into the bathroom, not even closing the door or shifting down before he stepped foot into the shower and turned the water on.
Elisabet got her water and took a deep breath. She didn't like the way things were going at all and had to come up with some way of keeping it as simple sex for herself without hurting Fallax in the process.
He stood beside the showerhead as the water sprayed out onto his chest. He had missed Elisabet, though he didn't realize it until he saw her again. He wanted her, but she just wanted sex. It wasn't going to work out, and he wasn't pleased with that.
Elisabet groaned with frustration, not knowing what to do, and slid into a sittin position on the floor.
Fallax blew out a puff of smoke. The situation agitated him and made him uneasy. He didn't want to break it off with her, though he knew she had to feel the same with the way she jumped off of him.
Elisabet put her head in her hands and kept thinking.
The demon turned the water off, not even taking a shower or dampening his hair. He wasn't in the mood anymore to waste time in the water. He just needed a bed to mull things over in. He walked out with a towel around his waist and his tail poking out in the back.
Elisabet gave up, deciding that what would happen would happen, and heading back into her bedroom.
He yawned and collapsed on the bed, too tired to properly lay in it. The talons on his feet were curled up as though he was grabbed onto something, though nothing was there, and his tail laid out on the ground, wings dropping down at his sides.
Elisabet smiled slightly when she saw him. She walked over and laid down next to him, pulling the covers over them both.
His feet released their tenseness and his body relaxed a bit. He was subconsciously more calm about everything, but his mind was still confused as to what to do.
Elisabet had an urge to put her arms around him but fought it off and laid with her back to him instead.
The demon turned his head and looked at her. Rather the back of her. He wanted to snuggled against her, though he was worried her reaction would be one that was a little...less than pleasant.
Elisabet closed her eyes and kept her back to him, though, she couldnt help but scoot a little closer.
He turned to his side, ready to accept her, though not expecting it in the least. He kept himself covered in the blanket but took off the towel and dropped it off the side of the bed.
Elisabet pulled the covers around her face before smiling. It didn't count as weakness if no one knew, right?
He kept his eyes shut, both tired and unwanting to meet her eyes if he was to do something...'out of line'.
Elisabet sighed quietly out of contentment. How could she be so torn? She obviously cared for Fallax, but was too afraid showing it would make her weak.
He swallowed and made the move. He scooted over a bit and carefully placed his arm over he waist so as not to cause any undue alarm.
Elisabeth's smile grew slightly wider, still hidden by the covers. She moved her hand down to his and twined their fingers.
The demon, shocked by the action, sure, but happy with it as well, curved his body around Elisabet's. One of his legs slid between hers and twisted with them, pulling them closer. He softly tilted his head against her's, snuggling against it.
Elisabet snuggled back against him happily, unsure whether she was doing the right thing or not, but utterly uncaring at this point.
He slid his other arm under her side and connected it with his other hand. He kissed the back of her neck softly and kept his 8 1/2 foot form wrapped around her's in a lovingly protective embrace.
Elisabet soon fell asleep with a grin on her face and her last waking thought for now being that maybe this wasn't a bad as everyone made it out to be. Maybe this could actually make her happy...
Fallax did the same, his thought, however, being that maybe she wouldn't be a bad mother and they could actually be a family. Maybe...
Elisabet slept soundly.
(hooray for one liners!!!
You can time skip when you get back on X ^_^ I know how much you love doing that )
(Nyeh...)
The demon was snuggled with her the next morning, thoroughly content with how their night had gone.
(hehe ^_^)

Elisabet woke that morning with a smile on her face and her arms over his. She was happy to find herself in his arms that morning, but also entirely confused and upset that she had fallen victim to such feelings.
Fallax rubbed at her stomach a little, as though expecting to find a bump there. He didn't know why the thought of a family had come into mind or why he was hoping for it so much.
Elisabet's stomach had not developed a bump over night, but the movement provoked her to roll over and face him to see if he was awake or not.
The demon's eyes slid open to meet her's. "Hey."
((I'm waiting on Nin now.))
"Hi..." she said quietly, a soft smile still on her face.
"Take it you slept well," he purred.
Elisabet nodded, "yea, I did actually. Did you?"
"Coulda been better. Had something hot and cruel being pressed against my chest all night," he teased with a smirk.
Elisabet laughed, "sorry, I'll try not to cuddle as much next time."
"Nah. I think I can get used to it. Maybe after a few more minutes, I won't mind it," he smiled.
"well good, cause I actually kind of liked it a little.."
Fallax chuckled and kept his hold on her. "Good, 'cause I don't intend on letting go just yet."
"I think I can live with that," she smiled a little wider at him.
He snuggled back up with her, keeping his head laid over her own.
Elisabet smiled and nuzzled her face against his neck
He held her close but gently. It felt odd to him how they both agreed on one thing which forbade the other, yet both flipped the agreement over in two nights.
"I don't know why I'm doing this..." she said with a slight sigh.
"What makes you say that...?"
"because this wasn't what I wanted... At all..."
Fallax felt his heart sink. "Elisabet...no...don't say that..."
"no, it's true. I never wanted anything like this, the cuddling, the feelings, I always hated that stuff.."
"Liz..." He grabbed at her back softly.
((THey're so cuute together!!!!!!))

"Zen you shall entertain ze patrons? Your admirer looks like she hungry for a lap dance." He laughed.

"Ah, so the oppressor avoid the oppressed. KInd of like up here."
"More along the lines of 'the soldier avoiding the civilians', if you know what I mean..."
Elisabet just shook her head, "I don't know what to do or what I want anymore..."
"Please...Elisabet...I've waited so long for this. Please don't..."
Elisabet groaned and put her face against his chest, "you just make it all so hard... I don't know why i like you.."
"Then stay with me," he pleaded.
"why do you want me to be with you so much? I don't get it."
"Are the damned consider civillians?"
Fallax swallowed. He didn't know. But, after what a fit he threw, he had to say something. "I...."

"Everyone who isn't a soldier is considered a civilian," Azazel stated.
"you don't know either do you?" she said with a sigh.
He shook his head. "But..." he sighed, " this is going to sound really, REALLY cliched and cheesy, but...love doesn't need a reason, right?"
Elisabet couldn't help but laugh at the statement. "yea, that was definitely really cheesey."
"Yeah...I was worried about that."
"but... Maybe this won't be so bad..."
Fallax smirked. "It won't be. I can promise that much..."
Elisabet smiled and put a hand on his cheek, "why do you do this to me?"
((H'OH wait!!! I can use him here!))

Name: "Ugly" Jack Riggs

Once a very handsome young and successful conartist and an aspiring musician, Jack Riggs was descended from a corrupted judge who was allegedly cursed for hanging an inoccent 16-year-old girl during the salem witch trials. He had his name changed legally but he could never escape his bad blood.

His father was once a catholic priest who "accidentally" impreganated a young church-goer on Christmas Eve. But Jack himself never was one for religion until the day he sold his body to the devil. He wanted what everyone else wanted; Fame, fortune, and above all else love. With love, he'd finally get a place in life.

For years he did the devil's dirty work. He went from house to collecting souls from the corrupt and wealthy. He killed the people who tried to escape all while being chased by love struck women and climbing a ladder towards wealth with his music. It was all going swell until the Devil came to collect.

He had to ditch his one and only. Break her heart. He had to fake his death and keep in hiding but no one could hide from the devil. They found him, captured him and dragged him down screaming.

Somehow he had escaped the Underworld with the help of a fallen angel....but at what cost did he gain his freedom? And is he being hunted?
"Even those unbaptized babies?" She smiled, once again trying to get close to him.
"Because I want you. I've been through wars and separation time and time again...I just want you while I can be with you...before I have to go again, or you die."
._________________________________________­___­___­_.
Azazel raised an eyebrow. "Yeah..."
"that's... Sweet and disturbing all at once," She said, smiling at him, "I thought I warned you not to get clingy again?"
((I'm waiting on Nin I think.))
Nowaki laughed and shook his head at the Baron. "Yeah sure, I'll get right on that," he said sarcastically.
"I didn't listen," he purred with a smirk. "Why try something that's doomed to fail in the first place?"
"I guess that's a good point. Im still not too sure about all this though... I'm not exactly the lovey dovey type if you haven't noticed."
Fallax nuzzled her a little. "That's not a bad thing. I'm not all for the 'lovey-dovey' people anyway."
"well good then," she smiled and moved closer to him.
He pressed himself against her, kissing her forehead softly.
Elisabet grinned and kissed his chin, "I'm not sure about this whole happy thing. It's definitely gonna take some getting use to."
Humming at the action, the demon let her go. "So...did you plan on going back to that bar anytime soon?"
"I might, they had good drinks. Did you want to go?"
"Well, my brother's still there, so..."
"you left him?" Elisabet asked with a slight laugh, "yea, let's go back then."
"Don't act surprised. You didn't even know he was there," he replied, instantly over in the kitchen from the help of his wings. "Not like it would have changed you mind."
"true." Elisabet said as she got up and went to put clothes on.
Fallax grabbed a mug of coffee and walked back in. "Pretty sure he thinks I abandoned him by now."
Elisabet shook her head at him as she pulled on her jeans, "you could have at least told him where you were going."
"He was passed out in a booth. I wasn't gonna wake him up..."
"oh, well I guess that makes sense." she grabbed her bag and turned back toward him, "let's go then."
Fallax sighed and set down the mug, walking over to his pants and pulling them on. "Alright." He headed for the door.
Elisabet gave a nod and followed him out and back to the bar.
He drug himself back to the bar, tired from not being able to finish his coffee. Upon entrance, the demon glanced around for his brother.
Elisabet immediately made her way to the counter, ordering a screwdriver.
Spotting the younger demon, he began heading over to him.

Azazel shot a glare as his brother approached. "Oh? Finally remember me?"

"What the hell? I came back. You needed rest. I wasn't going to drag your ass around while you slept!"

"But you sure as hell didn't make sure I had somewhere to sleep!"
Nowaki poured himself a glass of scotch.
Pussycat became very uncomfortable with Fallax's reappearance. She became distant from them both physically and mentally, crossing her legs and averting her eyes.

The Baron stole the glass and downed it. "Zank you, puppy!"
Nowaki bumped his hip against the Baron's. He grabbed the glass from him and filled it again. He downed it then set the glass down on the counter.
The Baron retaliated by licking his nostril and snatching the bottle from his hand.
"Hey!" Nowaki grabbed for the bottle.
Fallax growled and swiftly turned around. "Fine then! Fuck off! I'm tired of your insubordination!"

Azazel sighed and looked back to Pussycat.
Pussycat responded with a weary smile.

Baron grabbed the bottle and drank directly from it.
over a year ago Fallax_Entis said…
Fallax snarled and stormed over to Elisabet at the bar.

Azazel sighed and gave her a soft smile.
The baron then threw the empty thing in Fallax's general direction, trying to purposely miss him.
"Share that with me."