Random Role Playing Project Cerberus

TheAdventGhost posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 05:19PM
You were chosen by the Synon Corporation to be a test subject for the Cerberus project, the test succeeds, but you'll need the creators blood in order to draw out it's power, after having done that, demons from the center of hell are now out to get you. Which means, now you'll have to carry school by day, Demon Hunting, by night.

Name:
Personality:
Appearance
Weapon(Sword, gun or hand to hand weapons?):
Creator:
Home Relatives?:
Bio:
last edited on Dec 10, 2013 at 10:21PM

Random Role Playing 687 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 651-687 of 687

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Cullen~
He awakens in terror, breathing heavily. "... Hmm." Cullen murmurs, stepping out from under the covers. He then holds his head in his hands and sighs. "What am I doing here?"
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Natsuki: *She'd drift off into sleep*
Cullen~
"God I feel like I'm losing my freaking mind!" He grumbles, before looking up and laying back, flat against the bed.
Reina: *She drifted into sleep* Mo....Ther....
Cullen~
Varro didn't sleep at all that night, maybe it was the demon experience, or maybe it was even his racing thoughts. Whatever the reason, Cullen was sure his new life was too much right now.
*The next morning*
*Reina and Natsuki woke*
Reina: .....
Cullen~
He grumbles as the sun begins to seep into the room. "Wonderful..."
Misaki: *Making breakfast*
Varro~
Cullen then steps off Natsuki's bed and makes his way downstairs. "Morning." He mutters to Misaki, sitting down in the kitchen.
Misaki: Good morning Cullen, good to see you're awake.
Varro~
"Yeah, didn't sleep to well last night." He yawns and rubs his eyes once more. "So I suppose this is it for a while."
Misaki: So you still plan on moving out?
Varro~
"Yeah, wouldn't want to make Reina suffer by having her sleep with her sister all the time."
Misaki: I see, so you're worried about Reina....
Varro~
"Um... I was joking." He scratches his head, intentionally avoiding the inquiry.
Misaki: I was merely playing along.
Varro~
Cullen shifts in his chair. "Huh... S-so Reina said something about a job hunting demons."
Misaki: The DHE. They're a well known organization as of late. Picking up the strongest warriors they can.
Varro~
"I see, and would I be considered a strong warrior?" Cullen chuckles.
Misaki: That's not for me to determine.
Varro~
"Right, and who does determine it, Reina?"
Misaki: Their boss.
Varro~
"Who's that?"
Misaki: His name is Zendo, Not only is he the boss, but he's the founder of the DHE.
Varro~
"So he'll have some answers, I need to see him..." He nods.
Misaki: Answers such as?
Varro~
"Why was I chosen for this?" He mutters almost to himself. "What's the reason for the Demons?"
Misaki: I see.... Everyone has a different reason they were chosen.... Aside from killing the demons....
Varro~
"... Your saying I chose this?" Cullen asks, staring down at the table. "Why would anyone want this?"
Misaki: I'm not saying you chose.... Hell..... People are scared of the choice will automatically back down..... However....... There are some people willing to take a stand.... People who decided to use the project to awaken their potential......
Varro~
"Instead of living their lives in peace? Or is that non-existent in this world?" Cullen looks away, then lowers his head onto the table. "None of this makes any sense..."
Misaki: People have to take action in order to make peace in the world.... That's why Reina wanted to go through with it,
Varro~
"And who exactly is Reina?" He looks up with a sigh.
Misaki: Did you really forget about Reina?
Varro~
"N-No, I didn't mean it like that, I mean... Nevermind." He mutters, then walks over to his coat and throws it on. "Tell Reina I'm going in a walk." Cullen says, then steps outside.
Misaki: I'll be sure to let her know.
Varro~
He steps outside into the sunlight, taking in the rays for a moment. Cullen then starts walking, his hands tucked inside his trenchcoat.