Random Role Playing BBC Merlin rp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorForPooh posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 12:55PM
You can be a character from the t.v. show Merlin, or make up your own! Please no swearing or inappropriate content. Violance is totally fine! Have fun!!!!!

Name
Bio
Other
Pic (if possible)

Random Role Playing 1495 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 1495

over a year ago TheOneTruekate said…
Name: Mordred
Race: Druid
Bio: He is capable of using magic, and has the ability to talk to certain people with his mind. He's very quick and smart. He barely communicates with anyone, the only time he does is when it is necessary. His emotions are almost always unreadable. He and Morgana have a strong bond, he'd do anything for her. Although he's young, he can bring great doom.
Pic:
(D'aww its baby Mordred haha jk)
last edited over a year ago
Name: Mordred
Race: Druid
Bio: He is capable of using magic, and has the ability to talk t
over a year ago AuthorForPooh said…
Name: Morgana :D
Race: Human
Bio: She is capable of using magic and seeing the future, although she uses it for bad. She has a kind heart but something turned her against being good and she now follows in her sister Morgause's footsteps.
Pic:
Name: Morgana :D
Race: Human
Bio: She is capable of using magic and seeing the future, alt
Okay yay!! Who will start?
I'll start.

"Mordred! You shouldnt be here! Arthur doesnt know, does he?"
"No, he doesn't."
"Oh good. I've missed you so much Mordred!"
"I missed you too Morgana." he smiles and hugs her.
She hugs him back. "Why didn't you come sooner?"
"I'm sorry. I couldn't because I was still being watched by some guards."
"Talking about guards... we should get into my room. Follow me." She lead the way to her room, but accidently ran into Merlin. "Merlin.... I-I this isn't what it looks like he's- he's ok..."
Mordred looks at Merlin. "Right, it isn't what it looks like.." Merlin says. "Emrys." Mordred says to Merlin in his mind.
"Arrg! Who said that?" Merlin says gripping his head. "I didn't hear anything..." Morgana slowly starts. "Come on Mordred lets go!"
Mordred smirked at Merlin and ran with Morgana.
When they got to her room she locked the door.
Mordred walked to the window and looked outside. Guards were searching in the courtyard. "They know I'm here..." here mumbled.
"Don't worry I won't let them get you." She wraps her arms around him.
He nods and lays his head against her.
There was a knock at the door. "Morgana, Uther wants to have dinner with you!" Says a servant's voice. "Quick Mordred hide!" She whispers.
Mordred quickly ran to the back of the room and hid behind a curtain screen.
"Morgana? Are you there? What's going on?!" The servant bangs the door. Morgana opens it when she is sure Mordred can't be seen. "My lady." The servant curtsies. "Tell Uther that I have plans." Morgana says. "But-t my lady you always join him." "I have plans with Arthur tonight Louise." She says in a ordering voice. "I will tell the king that." Louise looks frightened. Then she runs off.
Mordred leans against the wall and waits. A dresser with Morgana's bracelets and things catches his attention. He walks over to all the shining little trinkets, smiling. He still had his child curiousity.
"Mordred you can come out now. She's gone." Says Morgana.
Mordred looked over and came out.
"Mordred what am I to do? I have no plans with.... Arthur." She spat out.
"I'm not sure...maybe you can just go out and make it seem like your with Arthur.." he replied, not to enthusiastic.
"Hmm maybe."
"Yes, maybe." Mordred looked at the door. "Em-...Merlin's coming."
"Hide." She hisses softly. She opens the door. "Hi Merlin." "Morgana I know what your hiding!!!" "Merlin please he's good! He's different. PLEASE!"
Merlin sees Mordred before he hides and he comes in. He walks up to him and glares at him. "Please..I'm different now.." Mordred said. He had a look of innocence in his eyes.
"Merlin please I beg you! He's just a boy! He's done nothing wrong." Flames flare in her eyes.
Merlin bent down to him. "Don't think I can't see through those little innocent eyes Mordred." Merlin said to Mordred threateningly.
All of a sudden Merlin falls down on the carpet clutching his head. "Mordred nice work." She said with a evil smirk.
"I thought you were my friend Emrys. We're the same." Mordred's said that in Merlin's mind, and they echoed and overlapped. Mordred was smirking the whole time.
They never noticed the door was open. In walked Uther and Arthur. "MORGANA------!!!!" Uther screamed seeing Mordred.
Mordred gasped when he saw Uther and he then looked at Arthur.
Morgana turned around. "Uther it isnt what it looks like!!!!"
"Then what does it look like?!" Uther yelled. Arthur walked over and grabbed Mordred. He held his hands together behind his back.
"No dont hurt the boy! Please dont! Take me instead!!!!" Uther nodded at Arthur and Arthur let go of Mordred and grabbed Morgana, pushing her to her knees. Uther grabbed Mordred. "Wait what about Merlin?" Arthur asked. "You can take him to Gaius later." Uther said with tears in his eyes. "Take them away." He said to the guards.
The guards grabbed Mordred and Morganaand took them down to the dungeon. They pushed Mordred in one cell and Morgana in the one next to it.
"Mordred I'm so sorry!" Morgana's chain was chained to the wall so she couldn't even much a inch.
"It's alright Morgana we'll think of something." Mordred sat on the mat in the corner of the cell.
"Mordred they have good chains. They hold prisoners good. Like me." She couldn't even sit.
"Maybe I could break it."
"You could try I guess. I already did. Last time I was in here." She said the last part quietly.
"You were here before?" he asked.
"Yes......"
"....What happened?" Mordred tilted his head.
"I stood up for my friend's dad. I mean there were other times. But that was most recent."
"Oh. I see." Mordred looked around.
"No one likes Uther. He's put me in the stocks more times then I can count. He's done it to Arthur and Merlin also."
"Well I've only been imprisoned once."
"Is it this time?"
"No it was the very first time I came here. I was imprisoned for a crime I did not commit."
angry
"I will get Uther for tha--" She stops when her cell door is opened and Merlin is thrown in. "What are you doing here?!" He glares at Mordred. "I was charged for helping him. A crime I did not commit."
'You will pay for this Emrys.' Mordred glared back at Merlin, telling him in his head
"What did I do?!?!" Merlin screams. "No one asked you...." Morgana says confused.
Mordred shook his head and rolled his eyes.
"Why won't you leave me alone Mordred?!?!" Merlin screamed.
"Alright I leave you alone!!! Are you happy?!?!" Mordred sat in the corner of his cell.
"Yes very." Said Merlin. "Dinner!" Came Arthur's voice through the cell. He walked in and put the food down. "Ahem?" Said Morgana. "Yeah hold on." He walked over to her and took her shackles off. "I will be here the whole time, so don't try anything."
After Morgana was done he came over to put the shackles back on her and Merlin. She and Merlin refused so he shoved her facing front against a wall. "Guard!" He yelled. A guard came and did the same to Merlin. "Now will you put them on?" She painfully nodded and he did. He nodded at the guard and took Merlin from him. "How bout you?" "No." "No huh?" Arthur shoved Merlin to his knees. "Just give in!" Morgana said to him, and he did. Then he went over to Mordred and gave him his food. Afterward he tied him to the wall also.
Mordred and grunted and pulled at the shackles as hard as he could. Obviously it didn't work. Mordred sat with his legs crossed by the wall, his hands behind him.
"You ok Mordred? I mean at least your not trapped with Merlin." "I'm gettting us out of here." "How Merlin?"
"Yeah I'm okay. And that's one thing I don't have to suffer." Mordred chuckles.
"Well you know we all have magic righ-?" "YOU HAVE MAGIC?!" Morgana yells at him. She tries to attack him but she is restrained by the chains.
"Morgana calm down, please!" Mordred looked over at Merlin. "Why didn't you ever tell her you idiot!!" he yelled.
"I'm not an idiot. I don't go running around screaming that I have magic!" Morgana sits down to calm down. Her hands are now raised above her head because she's so low.
"I don't mean telling everyone, but she was a close friend wasn't she? And you knew you could trust her! Now look what you did." Mordred sighed and tugged on the chains.
"Yes she is a close friend I guess, but Gaius told me to never tell anyone." His eyes softened looking at Morgana and Mordred. "Mordred you realize they will try to kill you tomorrow correct? And Uther will probably try to humiliate Morgana and I." He shook his head. "I won't let that happen I promise."
Mordred looked at Merlin curiously. "You won't?"
"I won't. But first we need to deal with bigger issues then promises. First Morgana. Second how to get out of here. Morgana you ok?" "I'm hurt. When I sat down I twisted my ankle. I can't stand up." "Great luck for us." He kneels down to look at it. It is a tiny bit swollen.
"Is Morgana alright?" Mordred crawls over to try and get a better look at Morgana's ankle. "Do you think you can fix her ankle?" He looked at Merlin, worriedly.
"Yes I think so. This might hurt Morgana, just bear with me." He muttered a spell and Morgana started screaming as loud as possible. When she stopped he asked: "You alright?" And: "Is it better?" She sighed deeply and said: "I think I can stand again, but just barely. Thanks though Merlin." She stood up all the while leaning on Merlin.
Mordred watched. "Oh good she's back on her feet." A guard passed by, the keys to each cell on his belt. Mordred slowly thought of an idea.
"You have an idea Mordred?" Merlin asked seeing Mordred's eyes following the guard.
Mordred nods his head, deciding not to talk. Keeping his thoughts to himself. He watched intently as few guards passed by going in the same direction as the first one. Mordred looked back at his shackles.
"Mordred...." He walked closer to Mordred's cell. "Merlin!" Morgana exclaims. Without Merlin to lean on she falls. "Oh geez sorry!" He helps to bring her to her feet again.
He tugged on them. Mordred thought quickly and muttered a spell. The chain broke in two, his hands still shackled together.
(I'll be back shortly I have to do something... arg)
((Okay I'll wait, and it's okay))
(I is back!)

"Mordred how'd you do that?!"
(I is here hah!)
Mordred glanced at Merlin not saying a word. He got up and walked up to the wooden bars in front of his cell.
"Mordred." This time it was Morgana. "I can break the bars for you." She mutters a spell and it dents the bars.
Mordred pokes his head out of it. He looked down the hall and saw four guards sitting at the small table playing cards. Mordred bent down his head so his hood fell down on him. He silently got out of the cell and hid behind a wall for a moment.
"Mordred forgetting about someone?" Merlin this time.
"Just wait." Mordred whispered lowly.
"Fine." While waiting Merlin sits down with Morgana next to him.
Mordred swiftly ran down the hall to the guards. He muttered a spell and made the flames on a touch rise. Two of the guards got up and ran to get water. One guard that stayed saw Mordred. "It's the Druid boy! How'd he escape?" the guard jumped at Mordred. Mordred ducked and kicked him in the stomach. The guard landed by Morgana and Merlin's cell, unconscious.
"Ug. It's about time to get a new guard I would suppose." Mutters Merlin.
The remaining guard took out his sword and swung it. It cut Mordred's cheek a little. "Ow!" Mordred yelped. "You shouldn't treat a child like that." The guard came closer and swung his sword again. Mordred turned around and the sword cut his shackles off. Mordred muttered a spell and the guard was forced into the wall, knocking him out. Mordred ran over and grabbed the keys.
"Morgana here I'll help you." He grabs her shoulder lightly and helps her up pushing her closer to the bars so she can get out first.
Mordred ran back and unlocked the cell.
Merlin's eyes turn a bright orange as he breaks the chains. He helps Morgana out still in shackles.
Mordred says the spell that breaks Morgana's shackles off. He hugs Morgana. "Your okay right?"
(i gtg bye!!!!)
(Okay bye!)
"Right thanks." She leans against him slighty. "Ahem." Merlin holds out his hands. "Can't you do it yourself Merlin?" Says Morgana laughing quietly.
"Yeah come on. You have magic." Mordred stables Morgana's standing. "Or do you REALLY need my help?"
"Why do I have to do everything?" He smiles. His eyes turn orange again, and his shackles break. "There." Morgana laughs. "Mordred I haven't asked yet. Are you ok? He cut you remember."
"Yeah I'm fine." Mordred touched his cheek where it was cut and some blood was on his hand. "Just a little blood."
"Ok." She shifts here postion so she is between Merlin and Mordred so if they start walking they can support her. "Where off to now?"
Mordred shrugs. "Once Uther finds out we've escaped, he's gonna want to kill us."
"So he won't find out." Morgana says with an evil smirk. "We can go to Gaius's." "Great idea! Mordred, Merlin help?" Merlin wraps his arm around her and starts walking.
(Nuts I got to go! I'm so so so sorry!)
Mordred elevates her arm on his shoulder and follows.
(Aw it's okay!)
When they get to Gaius's a look of pure shock appears on his face. "No time to explain." Merlin says hurriedly and he and Mordred set Morgana down on Gaius's bed. "She's hurt."
Mordred silently waits and watches Morgana.
Gaius wraps her ankle up. "What happened?"
Mordred looked at Gaius. Gaius caught sight of Mordred. "And what is he doing here?" Gaius added, and pointed at him.
"He's our friend. And please don't judge him." Morgana says with affection. Then she squints in pain. "Can you please help me also?"
Mordred smiles. "Yes, yes of course." Gaius came to Morgana and tended to her ankle.
"Now Morgana please try your best to stay off your ankle. Merlin, Mordred? I'm guessing you will do your best to make sure that happens."
Mordred and Merlin nod to Gaius. "But where will we stay? We'll surely be caught soon. They know we've escaped." Mordred asked.
"I don't know. I doubt you could stay here. When Arthur comes by he would surely see you. I can't help you with that." Gaius sighs. "But you better find a place soon. I suppose Arthur will come by to check if anybody's hiding you guys in a few minutes."
"Then there's only one option. We'll have to run away. But Morgana can't she has a bad ankle." "And are you planning on staying here, Emrys?" Mordred asked Merlin in his head.
"Of course not! They are looking for me too. And I want to.... to help you." Merlin says to Mordred in his head. Then at loud. "We could run away. I could help Morgana. I could either carry her or she could use my wizard's staff as a walking stick. What do you say Morgana?" Before she could say anything Gaius responed with: "It's best you carry her. Or get horses. Yes horses would be best."
Mordred nods. "Might be best to go check the stables and ready the horses before any guards see." he says to Merlin. "Morgana? What do you say?" Mordred looked at Morgana.
"Lets give it a try. Thank you Gaius for everything!" Merlin picks Morgana up off the ground. "Mordred lead the way to the stables."
Mordred nods and opens the door. He checks for guards and quickly runs out into the hall and down to the courtyard. "Come on hurry!" Guards had just turned around walking away from the stables.
Merlin runs as quick as possible trying not to drop Morgana. When they get there he picks two horses. Dropping Morgana on one he hops on the other.
"Which one do I get on?" Mordred asked. He positioned Morgana nicely on the horse.
"Thanks Mordred! You should get on that white one over there." She points to a charming white horse.
"Alright." Mordred smiles and gets on the white horse.
"Lets get going guys! Hanging in there Morgana?" Merlin's horse starts galloping off into the woods. "Just barely!" She respones. Her horse is right behind.
Mordreds horse follows behind Morgana.
"So where are we going to?" Merlin asks.
Mordred shrugged. "We could find the Druids."
"Can you lead the way? They know you of course."
"Yeah, sure." Mordreds horse took the lead and began trotting.
Follows Mordred.
In about 45 minutes they reach the Druid camp. The horses stop by a nearby pond. "We can leave the horses here." Mordred gets off of his horse. He walks to Morgana's and helps her off.
She wraps her arm around his waist. Merlin gets off his horse, walks over to Morgana and helps her on the other side. "Thanks you guys." Morgana says. "How long 'till we get to the camp?"
"It's not far. Maybe just a few minutes." Mordred began walking.
Merlin walks in pace with Mordred so Morgana is steady on one foot.
In a few minutes they arrive at the camp. People are staring at them, but they recognize Mordred. One Druid approached them. "Mordred, your back. Who are they?" he looks at Morgana and Merlin.
"We're his friends." Morgana looks straight into his eyes. Merlin sets her down onto both feet.
"This is the Lady Morgana. And that's Merlin." The Druid looked at Merlin. "Emrys?" he asked Mordred in his mind and Mordred nodded.
"Can you please help us? We were prisoners, guards are searching for us, Morgana's ankle is possibly broken. Please help us!" Merlin demands.
"Yes of course. Bring her in her." he opens a tent.
"Oh thank you!" Merlin picks Morgana up and brings her in the tent.
Mordred goes inside. "I'll get some medicine." The Druid walks out of the tent.
"Morgana you ok?" Asks Merlin. "A little sore."
Mordred sits by Morgana. "Now I can take care of you. Like you did me." (AWWW LOL)
(OMG YES!! AWW)

She hugs him. "You are my best of friends."
He smiles. "You are too." Mordred replies. "Merlin smiles "Yeah."
(I won't be on a lot the next few days. Sorry!)

The Druid man came back. He looked at Morgana's ankle. "Yes you broke it bad. How?"
(Dont worry it's okay!)
Mordred looked at Merlin. "She twisted it the wrong way while trying to stand up. She was in shackles." Merlin answered. Mordred looked over and walked out of the tent silently. "It's going to take quite some time to heal. Oh, and my name is Aglain."
Merlin walked outside to where Mordred was. "She's going to be okay Mordred."
"I know." Mordred answered back to Merlin, with a irritated and sad tone. "Just forget it. She'll be fine so I have nothing to worry about."
"It's okay to feel like this." Merlin walked back to the tent to be with Morgana.
Mordred looked down. He decided to go see some people he knew.
Merlin told Morgana about his conversation with Mordred. "He blames himself for everything that has happened." She concluded.
"Mordred are you alright?" A woman asked and sat down with him. He explained what happened. "And she wouldn't be hurt if it wasnt for me. I should have never came to Camelot in the first place. Now she's broken her foot badly. Or the other thing I could've done was blown off her shackles as well..I only did mine..."
"How can we help him to realize it wasn't his fault?" Merlin asked. "Where is he?" Morgana said with a small smile.
"Somrwhere outside." Merlin answered. "But Mordred it wasn't your fault." the woman replied. "And maybe he would feel better if you got better." Merlin pointed to Morgana's foot.
"I wouldn't want to lie to him!" Morgana looked shocked at Merlin's suggestion. "No no no. You just have to take it easy. Stay here, I try to get him to come talk to you." Merlin left.
Mordred looked at the woman. "It wasn't. Nothing was your fault."
"Mordred! Mordred! Mordred! Morgana wants to speak with you!" Merlin yelled out looking for him.
Mordred turns around and sees Merlin. He looks at the woman one last time. "Everything is going to be fine." she smiled. Mordred got up and walked to Merlin.
(i gtg bye!)

"Morgana wants to talk to you Mordred." He starts walking back the tent hoping Mordred would follow him.
(Okay bye!)

Mordred nods and follows silently.
Merlin walks into the tent with Mordred following him. "Mordred! I was so worried about you!" Exclaims Morgana cheerfully.
Mordred looks up surprised. He sits beside Morgana, facing her. "I was worried too..." He refused to look at her wrapped up foot.
"Mordred it's not your fault..."
"No it is..if I didn't come to Camelot none of this would've never happened. Us being imprisoned, and you hurting your foot.."
"Mordred it's not your fault." She says more sternly. "I will refuse to listen to this nonsense. You didn't know this was going happen!"
He clenches his fists. "I just don't like seeing you hurt!! Okay?!" Mordred sighs.
Her eyes soften. "Mordred I'm fine. Honestly I am. Everyone gets hurt, everyone! Please don't blame yourself though. I don't like seeing you hurt either. Mentally or physically."
Mordred looks up at her. "Alright..I'm sorry Morgana." He hugs her.
*Hugs him back. The Druid man came back.* "Here I made you these walking sticks out of wood. You can use them as crutches." Morgana takes them. "Thank you!"
(Oh his name is Aglain.)

Mordred smiles at him. "I've never seen you this bright Mordred." Aglain smiled and ruffled his hair. "I'm always bright around Morgana." he said back.
(Thanks, I forgot!)

"And I'm bright around him." She smiles.
"That's wonderful. So, will you be staying here or are you traveling? It's no problem at all if you stay here." Aglain asked.
(I gtg bye!)

"I think we are going to stay here for a while. The guards don't usually search here. But we can go if you believe we are putting your people are in danger with us around."
"Oh no you are welcome to stay as long as you like, it's no trouble at all." he smiles.
"Thank you again!" She swings her legs over the (bed?) and gets up on one foot. She put the walking sticks under her arms. "Lets see how these works."
Mordred stands up and stays beside her in case she falls. (it's more like a mat...I think lol) Aglain opens the flap of the tent for Morgana. "And your very welcome."
She starts with moving the sticks in front of her and then her foot. It is slow at first but soon she gets the hang of it.
"Your doing great." Mordred smiles and walks along with her.
"Oh thanks!" She runs over a rock and hits her injuired foot slightly on it. "Ow." She mumbles.
Mordred helps her walk stable.
*Sees Merlin and walks over to him.* "Hi Merlin!" He smiles brightly. "Wow! You are walking!" She smiles too. "With help."
Mordred smiles at Merlin. "Aglain gave them to her. They're a big help."
"It's good to see you smiling again Mordred. I missed seeing that smile."
Mordred laughs a little, still smiling. "Thanks Morgana."
She stumbles a little but Merlin catches her. "I think you still need some training with the crutches right? How about we go back to the tent. Aglain can give you some pain reliever medicine."
"I'll go ask him for some." Mordred walks through the little campsite looking for Aglain.
Merlin and Morgana walk back into the tent.
Mordred kept looking, but still didn't find him. "Aglain?" he asked as he looked.
"Morgana I will be in the tent right next to this tent so if anything happens I'll..." Morgana interrupted him. "Just be here if I have a nightmare," She whispered. "Or if something happened that means we have to leave. Like guards."
Mordred asked some people where Aglain was at. "Some people saw him walk out of the camp." A man says. "Do you know why?" he looked curiously. "I'm afraid not. I'm sure someone here should know why though."
"Where's Mordred? He should've been back by now." Merlin asked looking out the tent.
Mordred thought and looked around. He walked quickly around the campsite one last time. He passed Merlin and Morgana's tents and he stopped walking not too far awar from them. He decided to go out and look for Aglain.
"Do you think you can survive one night without the pain reliever medicine Morgana?" Merlin asked, concerened. "Yes I suppose so."
Mordred heard a voice in his head. "Mordred, don't come looking for me. I will be back tomorrow I had to take care of some things." It was Aglains voice. He started hearing more voices going back and forth, Merlin would start hearing them too at some point.
"Ugg. Who's that?" Merlin grabs his head again. "There's no one here..." Morgana starts. "I-I have to go find Mordred." Merlin hurries out.
Mordred tries focusing on the voices to try and figure out why Aglain left.
"Mordred! Who is this talking to me?! Mordred!" Merlin calls out.
Mordred turns around hearing Merlin and finds him.