Random Role Playing If The Boy Who Lived Had a Twin

sparkles3 posted on Nov 20, 2012 at 11:22PM
welcome to Hogwarts.Did you know, Harry has a twin sister name Lelanie? She was adopted, and grew up in Hawaii. You can be anyone from the Harry Potter Generation. I'll be playing Lelanie, seeing as I came up with her. choose a character from the list, or make your own. Info for that is below the list.

Harry: Silver78
Lelanie: sparkles3
Ron:
Hermione:
Neville:
Ginny:
Fred:
George:
Draco: AuthorForPooh
Crab:
Goyle:
Cho:
Cedric:
or anyone else.

Make your own with this:

Name:
Looks:
B-Day:
Wand:
House:
Personality:
Bio:(must have one)
Pic:(optional)

This starts when Harry and Lelanie are in 1st year.

OC's:
Lindsay: LetsDuel2012
Idina: Brooklyn_Helena
last edited on Dec 14, 2012 at 11:09PM

Random Role Playing 4177 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4177

over a year ago sparkles3 said…
((yal prolly don't know much about Lelanie, so...)
Name: Lelaine Annaliese Potter
Year: 1
Looks: fiery red hair, and icy blue eyes. pretty short, sort of pointy ears. very symmetrical
B-Day: 6-31-??
Wand: oak, 9 3/4 inches, dragon heartstring
House: slytherin
Personality: smart, cunning, nice to friends and family
Bio:(must have one) she was adopted by these Hawaiian people when she was really young, and didn't know she was adopted until her 11th b-day, when Harry and HAgrid crashed the flying motor bike into her window...
Pic:(optional)

over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Name: Lillian Daytona Potter (goes by Lindsay Underwood )
Year: 1st
Looks: basicly just like Harry, waist length messy black Hair,slender figure,green eyes but wears contacs 24/7 she has black hipster looking glasses that no oe has seen her wear
B-Day: oct.1
Wand: Mahogany 10in Unicorn hair
House: Slytherin
Personality: kinda Cocky and loyal,also intelligent ,and cunning
Bio:Lindsay was raised by a foster family who happened to be purebloods. they were also music oriented thus causing Lindsay to act like shes better than everyone and the worlds greatest Rockstar. she meets Draco Malfoy on the train to school and they hit it off almost instantly. when they get to hogwarts they both try to make Harry feel uncomfortable Lindsay however not knowig shes taunting her older brother
last edited over a year ago
((I'll be Harry 2, for now))
Lelanie: *sitting with Harry and Ron, obviously uncomfertable*
Harry: *notices how awkward she looks*
Lelanie: *suddenly irritated, snaps* How long is this gonna take?
Harry: *confused* I'm not sure.
Lindsay:*playing guitar pretty loudly gettinng applauds from upper year Slytherins*
over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
Name: Originally Kate Nova Lestrange, but when adopted changed her name to Idina Kim Johnson.
Year: 4
Looks: Dark brown eyes (She wears glasses sometimes), long black hair, a Dark Mark locket she wears instead of a Dark Mark, and a star tattoo on her hip. 5"4'. She was cursed as a child and is now permanently green skinned♥
B-Day: December 9th
Wand: 12 1/4 inches, walnut, dragon heartstring core, unyielding.
Personality: Cunning, sly, spontaneous, bubbly, kinda cocky, nice to friends and family. She's really smart, but she hides it VERY well. *IMPORTANT* Has an aversion to water. She cannot touch it, or even go near it. If she does, she gets possibly fatally harmed. *THAT IS ALL* She's very sensitive about her skin and being noticed for it. ((There'll be a lot of character development here.))
Bio: She was born to Rodolphous and Bellatrix Lestrange in a ditch in West Virginia ((I have no idea why they were there, but they were. ^_^)), 3 years before Draco. She grew up with her aunt since the rest of her family was in Azkaban. She was left in the ditch to for a few minutes while Bella was working for Voldemort, and ended up being adopted by some muggles who changed her name to Idina Kim Johnson (She has a sister from the adopted family named Michelle). While living with the muggle family, she met her friends, who unsurprisingly became a witch & wizard as well, Norbert Flint and Kristin Lovegood. She ran away at 10 with Norbert & Kristin, and within the next year, the three of them were invited to Hogwarts. ((I'll probably be Kristin as well, but I don't know just yet xD))
Pic:
Name: Originally Kate Nova Lestrange, but when adopted changed her name to Idina Kim Johnson.
Lelanie: *hears Lindsay playing* Who brings guitars to a school of magic?
Harry: I have no idea.
Lelanie: That was rhetorical.
Idina: *sits alone in a compartment, humming a song*
over a year ago AuthorForPooh said…
Name: Morgaine Linnea Black
Looks: Deep brown hair, mysterious brown eyes, white-like skin, very small and slender.
B-Day: Nov. 16th
Wand: Willow 11 3/4 Griffin fur
Personality: When she was young she was undefined and innocent, but she has grown into an cold blooded witch with cunning plans.
Bio: Daughter of Regulus Black, she does not know of her mother. Takes after her father as a cold blooded soul, but is NOT a death eater. She works on her own. Her story is simple. When her father was alive she was taught by him the ways of evil. After he died she seeked revenge.
Picture: This is her... but she doesn't have all that jewelry, although she has a very special necklace from her dad.
Name: Morgaine Linnea Black 
Looks: Deep brown hair, mysterious brown eyes, white-
Morgaine walks into the Slytherin house with long strides, and her eyes narrowed.
((we aren't at Hogwarts yet. still on the train.))
Lelanie: *glances at the small clock above the door* We should probably get our robes on. *grabs a duffle bag and heads down the aisle to bathroom. Once there, she changes quickly into the collared shirt and pleated skirt*
(Oh DARN it.)
Morgaine walks into a compartment with long strides, and her eyes narrowed.
Lelanie: *passes Morgain on the way back to her compartment. She tries to smile at her* Hello.
"Hello." Morgaine's tone of voice is not uncertain but is a tone of voice that you don't want to deal with.
Lelanie: *doesn't get that she probably doesn't want to talk to her* So, what house are you in? Which one do you think is the best?
"Slytherin. And yes it is the best." She narrows her eyes even more, and walks forward with her dress curling around her legs.
Lelanie: Ok, thanks. *waves* Bye! *keeps walking*
Idina peeks out of the compartment, and walked out with a bag once she was sure no one was looking. She went straight to the bathroom, not looking up as she walked, because she knew she was being stared at from the other compartments, and accidentally bumped into Lelanie and Morgaine. She fell to the ground, and, covering her face, picked up her bag and the uniform that fell out of it. "I'm so sorry." She whispers.
Shakes her head and thinks: "She's not going a last in second in Hogwarts, if I have anything to do about it."
((Who isn't? O_o))
(I was talking about Leanie before you posted because we posted at the same time. xD)
(( aww. she was just trying to be nice.))
Lelanie: *to Idina* It's fine. I run into stuff, and people, all the time. *notices she's green, but decides not to say anything* Do you need any help?
(Sorry! Morgaine is based off another character. Who is pure evil. *evil smile*)
Glares at Idina. "Why you green?" She asks with curiousity.
((Alrighty xD))
"No.. I'm fine. Thank you." She stands up and quickly runs into the bathroom and changes into her uniform. "I never should've been Slytherin." She thought, as she ran back to her compartment and slammed the door.
Lindsay: *goes to change then comes out and sits next to Draco* h-hi i'm L-Lindsay
over a year ago Silver78 said…
(I was/am Harry in the original story, so here I am again! You really don't need my to explain Harry for you, right?...And everybody is Slytherin, and female. I feel out of place. -.-)
I open a compartment looking for seas when I find a relatively empty one with only a red-haired freckled boy inside. "Can I sit here?"I ask him.
((I have to go! I'll be back tomorrow, see you guys! And it's alright))

Idina looked at Morgaine, her eyes turning red. "DON'T. ASK."
(Okay)First person to introduce Ron get's to rp him.
Lindsay: *plays guitar quietly*
(i wish someone cn be Draco...i suck a being boys)
"Whoa sorry green girl..." Her eyes are laughing. One victim down. She thinks to herself.
Lindsay: *guitar playing gets louder*
(Same goes for Draco Malfoy, I'll be Ron for now.)
"Hello, my name is Ron Weasley. What's yours?"
Morgaine keeps walking, this time with a snide smile.
Lindsay:*starts singing Drive by Incubus(btw shes a good singer)*
"Would you shut up?!"
Lindsay: no I dont have to!
"Really?" Flames jumped in her eyes.
Lindsay:yeah its my first year and ill sing if I want to
tongue
Idina walked into the compartment to stop the yelling. "SHUT UP ALREADY!" Her eyes were flaming red.
((It's be hilarious if someone said, "The artichoke is steamed!"))
Lindsay: *blows raspberry at both and goes to another compartment* jerks!
"I wouldn't bet on that." Morgaine says before walking well out of Lindsay's sight.
angry
Idina walked out and back to her compartment. She wasn't going to deal with all these people.
Morgaine finally finds a fitting compartment and sits down. She reaches around her neck and pulls out one necklace. Written on it says. "Follow your heart. You have the right to be who you want." -Regulus
Lindsay: *plays in a compartment,alone" wonder if i get put in slytherin?
"I will revenge you father, I promise." She whispers to herself.
Elphaba took off her Dark Mark locket and held it up to her cheek. She looked around to see if anyone was watching from outside the compartment doors, and she begun to whisper to it in Parseltongue. Then she smiled as is satisfied, and tied it back around her neck.
(When will they be at Hogwarts?)
Morgaine goes into the bathroom to get changed into her robes.
(idk)
((Now! xD))

Idina jerked forward at the stop of the train.
(YAY!)
Morgaine stumbled forward as the train stopped. She regained her balance and gracefully got off.
Idina waited until everyone was off, and then got off by herself, and, instead of riding in carriages with the thestrals and other students, walked to the school.