Random Role Playing World of Magic - A Virtual Reality MMORPG

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Mar 10, 2013 at 04:23AM
Its set in the future where technology has avanced beyond what anybody thought possible. This avanced technology gave birth to the Neuro Linker. A Neuro Linker is a collar like personal computer that can communicate wirelessly with the user's brain. It has one function: "Virtual Reality". Virtual reality is more of an own created world, a network that everyone can use. Virtual reality will transport the users avatar in a local network where they can play many simulated games or to have a talk with other virtual avatars.

The Neuro Linker was a big hit and is commonly used by children to teenagers. The Linker comes in asorted colores. Along with the Neuro Linker, came various of virtual reality games. The most popular game was a MMORPG called "World of Magic". The players must conquer all 100 floors to win by fighting monsters, using magic, and leveling up. There are three types of characters in W.O.M

Fighter: Players who rely on swordsmanship for combat. They use their skill points to upgrade for sword use, and nothing else.

Mage: Players who use magic items in combat, like staffs. They can also use simple weapons. As these types level up, the range of spells increases.

Ranger: Players who use long distance weapons. Leveling up gives wide range of unique skills.

Rules:
1-Be respectful
2- Excepting 5 beta testers (including myself) so its first come, first serve
3-Since its a MMORPG, you can keep changing outfits and weapons....but DONT do it too often.
4-Beta testers have a higher level difference than other players (not too high)
5-I will tell you when you level up and what rewards you get get for completing missions

Fill out both........ The pic is the city where you live

Sheet:
Name
Personality (5 sentences)
Appearance (Pic is prefered)
Other

Name (If your character doesnt want to use their real name)
Level (Beta: 10-20 / Normal: 1-10)
Equipment (Limit to 5)
Skills (Limit to 10 / From weapon skills to magic skills)

Its set in the future where technology has avanced beyond what anybody thought possible. This avanced
last edited on Mar 24, 2013 at 04:39PM

Random Role Playing 252 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 252

over a year ago funkmasterd said…
Sheet:
Name Alan Haruno

Age 16

Gender male

Personality: In real life Alan is lazy and shy, don't really wanna do anything. However in the game his inner self comes out. He becomes super active and willing to go. He is always looking for something to do. He is kind and honest but if the situation calls for it he is mean and ruthless.

Appearance pic below but blue hair and eyes, shirt is white and belt is red with black shoes.

Other : at first Alan didn't want anything to do with the game but his parents pushed him to be a beta tester for one reason. They are in poverty and they believed they would pay him to test it. after a while he began to love the game and logs on everyday after school.

Name: A

Level: Beta:14

Appearance: Pretty much the same but all white, the shirt is the same but with a hood that zips up over the face with a demon mouth and glowing red eyes. he prefers to wear the hood zipped up so people cant see his face. he only shows his face when he feels he can trust the person he is showing his face to. he wears two black gauntlets.

Equipment: Odichi (type of Samurai sword for those who don't know) two long hidden blades in the gauntlets which he does use for fighting, magic staff on back.

Skills: spells: speed enhancement, allows the user to enhance his speed dramatically for 30 seconds after use it is unavailable for 1 minute. touch of death, blows up any enemy that is touched but the tip of the staff as long as they are greatly damaged already. Incendio, allows the user to have complete control over fire for one minute and to create flames from the tip of the staff after use it is unavailable for 5 minutes.
able to spin the staff so fast it allows him to hover off the ground for about 10 ft after use it is unavailable for 1 minute.
last edited over a year ago
Sheet: 
 Name Alan Haruno

Age 16

Gender male

Personality: In real life Alan is lazy and
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Because it is a MMORPG, you need to have limits on your spells. Fix that and you're good to go
that good?
AceDarkwolf17 commented…
Good over a year ago
over a year ago Ayaka said…
Sheet:
name: Evie Larsson
personality: basically a gamer girl who doesn't dress to impress, but she cares about how people see her. She's shy to people but tries to be outgoing. She loves anything sweet and loves to have fun. Friends and family is a must for her, without any of them she is lost and hopeless. She loves music and poetry. To her, magic is poetry.
appearance: long black hair with silver eyes, 5 '5 in height, grey hoodie and shorts and any color of sneakers
other: is rich but runs away from abusive parents

name: Archer
level: beta 10
appearance: black cut off gloves and elbow length sleeved shirt, brown shorts and black sneakers. She usually wears a hood to hide her face. She carries knife holsters all over her body
equipment: throwing knives, hidden blade and a sniper rifle
magic: illusions, agility and summoning
- uses her eyes to activate illusions
- can evade attacks but will severely lessen stamina
- illusions can hurt and kill in the higher levels
- can summon wolves and a special black dragon but it will use up much of her energy
- extreme vision, for her sniping (includes, heat sensor and heartbeat sensor)
Sheet:
name: Evie Larsson
personality: basically a gamer girl who doesn't
She's good
(ok im gonna start this)
Alan gets home from school. "Hey mom im home, im going to my room to play W.O.M." He said as he past his mom in the kitchen. "Ok sweaty don't be up to late playing" she replied. "Mom Im a tester I kinda have to play long hours and stuff" "Ok fine but bed by 11 got it?" "got it mom" he said as he ran upstairs to his room and logs onto the game. He appears in a small town, zips up his hood and wonders around the town finding side quests to do to earn XP and money.
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Sheet:
Name-Avalon Wilson
Age- 15
Gender-female
Personality Shes Different from everyone in her class, leading her to get bullied and it makes her kind of Shy. Shes really friendly and cool once you get to know her.When shes in the game, shes outgoing and helpful but can be a bit impulsive. Also when the time calls she can be stealthy. She'll never turn her back on her friends no matter what.She can also be Naive
Other- her parents have lots of money and she gobets alot of stuff because shes an only child but keeps it to herself because she doesnt want to come off as a spoiled rich girl

Name A_Prodigy
Level (beta) lvl 15
Appearance (next pic)
Equipment bow,arrows,small sword
Skills
*temporary invisiblility
*fire arrows(she begins with 4 they have to be made)
*poison arrows
*medusa arrows (can turn a person to stone. can only use 3 every 5 minutes)
*small healing
*she can climb fast (she can climb normally but she can choose to speed up after a few minutes)
*Ice arrows(same as fire)
*water arrows

Sheet: 
Name-Avalon Wilson 
Age- 15
Gender-female
Personality Shes Different from everyone in her
(her avatar)
(her avatar)
She's good. Start when you want
LetsDuel2012 commented…
k thx over a year ago
I come home after a long day full of bulling at school. I walk past my mom hoping she doesnt see my black eye. as i head down to the newly finished basement and to my room. I already did my homework at school so i get ready to log in, when i remember that dinner is at 8 i tell myself. if i miss it from gaming i'll just make a bowl of cereal. at last i log in, fix my brown leather gloves,hair,and i count my arrows
Alan is running down the street with a package in his hand. He bumps into A_Prodigy and drops the package and falls to the ground.
Name: Ren Urahara
Personality: Ren is a calm, cool, and collected individual especially under pressure. He has a calculated and somewhat cautious nature. Ren will analyze everything before making a decision. He has qualities of a natural born leader. The one thing that gets on his nerves are arrogant people.
Appearance: First Pic
Other: Senior and Student Council Pres. at Raisha Academy, Wealthiest family in Japan

Name: "Silver Blade" Its a nickname the players gave him due to the silver streaks his swords make
Level: 20
Appearance: Second Pic/Just the Outfit

Equipment:
• 2 Long swords
• Throwing Picks
• Teleportation Crystal
• Winter Jacket

Skills:
• Duel Sword
• Sprint
• Tracking
• Detection
• Stealth
• Blade Throwing
• Cross Slash - Slashes enemy in a silver X fashion/Moderate damage/10 second intervals per sword
• Horizontal Slash - Slash in silver horizontal fashion/Light damage/5 second intervals per sword
• Star Break - 5-Hit combo dealt five different angles of the enemy, leaving a silver trace that shaped like a 2d-star/15 second intervals
• Crescent Wave - Slashes a silver wave in the shape of a crescent/Heavy damage/1 minute intervals per sword

Name: Ren Urahara
Personality: Ren is a calm, cool, and collected individua
LetsDuel2012 commented…
OMG ITSH GREEEYYY! (i think) over a year ago
Ayaka commented…
It is XD over a year ago
*Beep* A text appears on the screen of her phone as Evie glances at it. "Meh, I'll just go home and play again" she says, turning her motorbike around then returning back to the apartment she's renting for the week. She gets home quick and logs in, eager to level up. Evie then fixes her avatar Archer as she equips her poison to her throwing knives and exchanges her bullets with that of steel and iron. She quickly spots the two other avatars and walks up to them. "Hey what's up?" she asks A.
A was speechless and being clumsy, droping everything when he tried to pick it up and falling over stuff on the side of the road as he tried to leave. Finally he got everything together and just ran off. He stops in an ally and un zips the hood and takes it off for some air. "Wow...why couldn't I say anything? I just fell all over the place. I embarrassed myself infront of those super cute girls. Thanks god I was wearing my hood." he said as he was breathing heavily and sweating from the embarrassment. He zips his hood back up and continues with the package.
'So much for trying to interact' Evie thinks to herself, excusing herself from the presence of the other girl 'Might as well save up on money and get some experience.' She leaves and looks around the vicinity, finding only a job that has a measly reward of 300. "Better than nothing" she mutters, taking the letter then leaving to deliver it to it's respective owner.
A finally got to the location to drop off the package. A man gives him a sack with 500 gold pieces inside and left. A went off and saw Archer again. He tries to hide behind creates but one falls and breaks. The sound was loud enough for her to hear.
Her head jerks to the direction where she heard some crates fall. Surprised and a tad scared, she decides to check it out, maybe someone was following her and maybe she would have a duel to spice up her life. She walks towards the direction then sees the avatar A again. "Hey are you okay??" she asks, kicking the sharp pieces of wood away from the both of them.
(sorry i was gone, school)
I go and complete a mission of getting some animals to safety for 350 coins.Maybe i'll find another side mission to do
"Uhh umm..." he tries to speak but cant find any words to say. He starts to sweat underneath his hood.
She starts to feel shy as well, heat building up all over her face as her hood falls over her face more. 'I promised to make at least one friend' she thinks, scratching her arm. "Uhm, I heard that your skills are A-class..." an awkward smile appears on her face
He finally finds the nerve to speak. " Yeah...I guess" He looks down and holds his head with one hand.
She smiles, finding a tad adorable. "So what you up to?" she tries to bring him out of the shadows.
(( gtg school :(( ))
"I was just finishing a mission and ran into you" He thinks to himself 'wow I cant believe im talking to such a beautiful girl, I would never be able to do this in real life'
Ren had been absent from school from day one due to circumstances. While in his private jet returning from over seas, he decided to log on and see how things were going. Ren materialized in his house on Floor 25. He used a teleportation pad to go to the next floor. In minutes, news of Silver Blade Ren's arrival spread quickly.
LetsDuel2012 commented…
(mind if i comment on this? my laptop wont let me reply) I hear that Silver Blade Ren had logged on "cool" i whisper to myself over a year ago
A heard that Silver Blade Ren was on and got a seriousness to his voice "Silver Blade.." A took off to try and find him.
I nearly run into A. "sorry" i say as i pick up my arrows and place them in the correct holders on my side.
A remembers her from before. "It's...fine" he said nervously then he took off but tripped over something and banged his head on a wall and was knocked out cold.
"Ohmygosh I'm sorry!" I say running over
A grunts and growns as he lies on the ground knocked out.
Ren managed to clear Floor 30 up to the boss before logging out. His jet landed and Ren got into his limo and drove home. His house is on the outskirts of the city.

((House is pic without the section with the pond and the tents))
Ren managed to clear Floor 30 up to the boss before logging out. His jet landed and Ren got into his
(( Back from school :) ))
"Silver Blade Ren is now logged in" a voice over announces as Archer walks around the vicinity looking for something to do. Just then she sees A knocked out by the side of the road. "Ohmeegosh are you alright, again??!" she slips a healing pill from one of her knife holsters and drops it in his open mouth "Hope this works, you're probably using all the advanced medicines since you're higher than me but I'm sure this'll help" she laughs a bit.
((um I have a hood zipped up over my face so u cant put a pill in my mouth but i'll just go with it))
A struggled to wake up but he finally did and sees Archer. "thanks" he said softly
Ayaka commented…
soo sorry for the mistake :< over a year ago
(( Oh right, sorry, I didn't think that the hood was covering your whole face :( I'm sowwy :< )
"He he he, well this is awkward. Well what happened to you anyway?" she helps him up.
A gets up. "I was just running and tripped and hit my head on the wall. Thanks for helping me" He said in a more confidant tone.
(im srry, my grandmas laptop is the slowest in the world and i was asleep)
Archer places both her hands on her head "Well that sounds painful, glad you're okay. Can ask you a question? Where do all the action take place?"
"Well the best place for action is the boss battle of course, in this level the boss lives in a secret bunker inside the mountain, but im not strong enough to beat him yet. That's why im doing side missions to get more XP and stuff" He answered
I walk back over from pickig up my arrows. i try to open one of my holders while i hold an arrow between my teeth....i look down at the end...purple! I drop it and pick it up "um....hi" i say awkwardly
Ren finished a lovely steak diner with a sundae for dessert. Thinking nobody could take on the Floor 30 boss, Ren logs back on. As he walks through the city, poeple line up on either side of him to get a glimpse of Silver Blade. Some people are even chanting "Silver Blade".
"Aw darn, if you can't beat him I probably can't" I mumble, hanging my head down but jerks up again "If you can't alone, but maybe with a partner you can!" she laughs. "What do you say? You don't have to if you don't wanna, I might try to take it alone."
"Well I never have fought with a partner but i'll give it a try"
(Prodigys with them)
"um...mind if i come?.....its ok if you dont" I say,used to being Excluded and rejected
"Hey, you can come along" he said in a cheerful tone
"cool! thanks" i say smiling
" No problem" He said with a smile
"Hey 3 against 1? I'm sure we can do it!" Archer comments happily
"this will be awesome!" I say
"Oh and to clear it up, I always wear this hood zipped up over my face so no one can see my face. So don't take it personal if I never show my face" he said in a calm tone
"ok,i understand dude" I say
" OK Archer...A_Prodigy, lets go kill a boss and level up!" he exclaimed with confidence
"you got it!" I say,quite bravely
"Let's do this" she exclaims, pulling her hood onto her face "Lead the way then, heehee." Adrenaline rushes through her veins
((I forgot to mention that all bosses have 4 health bars))

Ren stood at the door to the boss's room. His cautious nature preventing him from entering without a plan first. Because he saw the boss the last time he was here, Ren was formulating a strategy to defeat it. Ren pushed open the doors and walked in as the lights came on. The boss stood up from his chair, and picked up his great axe. Ren unsheathed his swords and charged.
(ok so we can all be together for the rp we're all on floor or level 30 with Ren ok?)
"Alright lets go!" He exclaimed as he took off towards the boss.
I run after
She follows, equipping her sniper rifle at hand
A heads out to the lair of the boss with them following behind him. They come to a stop at a giant door. "We're here. now this might not be easy but if we work together im sure we can win." he said confidently
I ready an arrow "agreed"
Ren and the boss is having a back and forth battle. They are both at half health, but neither of them are showing signs of quiting.
She looks at both of them, establishing eye contact "We should agree to have each other's backs, agreed?" clutching her gun at hand while loading some magic bullets.
"Actually I hate to be this way but i'll go ahead alone and you stay on the sides with distance attacks and join in when I need it, im I understood?"
"yeah" i say making sure my arrows are easy to get to
"Sure sure, you're the higher level here anyway" she slightly pouts.
"Just be careful out in the front lines" she shouts back
"Alright, lets go nice and slowly" he said as he opens the door and walks in calmly to find the boss and some player fighting. "Who is this guy? this was our fight! Well anyways,A_Prodigy, go to the right, Archer, to the left. Stay there till I call you"
I take my spot
Neither Ren nor the Boss noticed the group that just entered the room. They kept fighting each other. Ren deflected the last attack which left the Boss open. Ren's swords glowed silver, "Star Break". Ren slashed the boss at the angles to make a 2-d silver star. It lowered the Boss's health, but not by much.
A takes a leap in the air and pulls his sword and gets ready to strike
She goes to the left, aiming down her sights and watching over A. "It's most probably Ren" she tells 'em
A falls from the air slashes the Boss's chest and kicks off from him landing behind Ren.
"I dont recall ever asking for your help." Ren was asking while dodging attacks. Ren looked at the plater's level, "Besides, at your level, you're no match for him."
"Well maybe not alone, as if you noticed I have a player at each end of the room waiting for my call to join in if needed. So between you and I and them if needed, I think we can take him down" He said in a serious way. He puts his sword away and takes the staff from his back and twirls it "You shall see im stronger my level tell you" as he finished talking flames appeared on the staff tip forming a ring on fire. "INCENDIO!!" He exclaimed as the ring of fire shot out and formed a huge fire tornado straight towards the Boss and has a direct hit and leaves massive burns over the Boss's body.
LetsDuel2012 commented…
HP spell....awesomeness! over a year ago
"You're a Mage Type." Ren grabbed the back of his clothes and pulled him with as he dodged another attack. "If you insist on helping then we have to fall back and formulate a plan."
"Fine, Prodigy! Archer! fall back!" he exclaimed
"Aww already?!" she whines but stands up from her position. "Prodigy let's move it" she grabs her by the arm and provides support fire as A and Ren falls back as well.
(( Hey guys this RP is kinda moving too slow, can we like set a time where we can all RP simultaneously? I understand that we all live in different time zones but there is always a time where both can be online at the same time, it doesn't have to be for a long time as long as we get to RP. So let's have a say. I'm from Asia, say AYE if you're here too and if not, please state your time zone ))
(well me and Ace r brothers but he is in Hawaii so he prob wont be on ill he gets back we're in Pacific time))
Ayaka commented…
I see. Woah you're bros that so awesome XD over a year ago
I ready an arrow
(i live in eastern)
"Girl we have to go" Archer laughs, pointing to the direction of the exit.
(( I see guys. Sorry to bug you, it's just that this RP is so darn interesting but no one's replying >.< ))
((I'll be back in Vegas tomorrow, so ill post then))
"So what's the plan" He asked as the fell back
I start to run out with a smile on my face "sorry somethines I can go a little LOTR there"
"Nah it's okay" Archer chuckles then facing A "I think that we were supposed to make a plan with Ren."
over a year ago handsmile said…
Sheet
Name: Faron
Personality: A shy kid who is very awkward, after warming up to someone he acts more feminine and like a little kid
Appearance: messy Silver hair, green eyes, pale completion, big blue sweater that covers his hands, ripped up jeans

Name: handsmile
Level: 4
Appearance: messy gray hair, purple eyes, big blue sweater, jean shorts, and a cape
Equipment: a small wand, throwing knifes, a dagger and a spell tome
Skills: Trishot, an attack that uses fire ice and lightning magic
Flash: a safety mechanism to blind enemies
Invisibility: in order to escape
Camo: to escape
Heal: to help allies
handsmile commented…
I forgot the levitation skill over a year ago
Faron gets home, bypasses his parents and logs straight into the game. He spawns on the third floor, realizing he barely beat the last boss yesterday. He roams around the fields trying to hunt down the wolves he was sent to slaughter. He just didn't expect it to be such a big pack. 18 wolves and the leader surround him growling and showing their sharp teeth. Handsmile quakes awaiting to be killed. Grabbing his wand he casts a simple fire spell which injured one or two wolves.
"Nice doggies." As he utters the words they charge at him.
"Flash!" His wand shines white and the dogs stop, stunned.
Exausted he awaits to die, out in a field, where nobody will notice
Archer ran out of the cave ahead of the others and spots a random field where Handsmile was laying on. "You over there! It's dangerous and I suggest a level 4 such as yourself watch your back" she got out her rifle and shot the air beside him. A camouflaged beast was sneaking in behind him
Hearing the shots gives handsmile inspiration to fight. He injects some wolves with his throwing knifes and unleashes his greatest spell
"Trishot!" He yells, killing off most of the wolves, only five remain but handsmile is worn out due to the spell.
Archer teleports shortly there near his position then sighs "State your name" she chuckled, throwing knives by the feet of the wolves.
"H-handsmile, class type Mage." Handsmile states drinking a small mana potion. Taking out his dagger he inserts in into the skull of a wolf. Only to be scratched by another and losing a fair amount of health
"Thanks for helping me, instead of letting me die."
"In this game we're all partners, we musn't let each other die, we don't respawn" Archer sternly commented as she felt a large force come. "We must hurry back to the village, I sense...An evil force" she pulled her hood down
AceDarkwolf17 commented…
F.Y.I, You can respawn. You couldn't have walked to a field cause we're in a large room fighting the boss over a year ago
Ayaka commented…
I teleported and we already excaped over a year ago
Ayaka commented…
escaped* over a year ago
handsmile commented…
It started the story again so just go with it :) over a year ago
"Camo!" Hajdsmile chants casting the spell over him and his ally. As they reach town a question comes across handsmile's mind.
"You never told me your name."
Before the player could answer handsmile noticed the floating name above her. Then that explains a lot handsmile thinks.
"I'm going to quickly upgrade my weapon at the blacksmith."
Handsmile runs off and gets an upgraded wand with upgraded spells. He runs back over to archer and hands her a present, the reward for the wolf quest.
"I never asked for this but thanks" Archer laughed as she headed back to the group via teleportation "So guys, if we're not going to plan an attack for this floor's boss anytime soon, I'm gonna head back for target practice."
Handsmile gives thanks to archer before she leaves. Deciding to become a bit stronger he takes on another quest. It seems rather simple. Find an item at the end of a trail. But legend has it, the item is protected by a bunny. Handsmile giggles at the thought of a small bunny but doesn't realize he has the wrong image of it.
"I'll attack head on, the Rangers attack from a distance, and the rest will flank him from the sides and back. If we attack one at a time, we have a chance of beating him" Ren said readying his swords.
"Okay attacking for the distance it is" Archer chuckled, bringing out her rifle and extended mags.
:What should I do since I can go long range and short range?"
Handsmile decides to check for archer. Searching for her he sees her some floors above him. A teleportation option appears, he clicks it spawning in front of the boss, startled he falls back toward archer,
"I-I can heal you if needed." He says still shocked from the bosses appearance.
"Just call on me when needed, I can support with some defensive type magic as well."
"Hm A_Prodigy has a bow and arrow but I don't think long-ranged units are one to be worried about. Maybe you'll get more EXP up on the front lines" Archer suggested
Handsmile disregards the others that archer is talking to and sends a small fireball spell at the boss which barely did any damage to the health bar. Noticing how weak he is compared to the others, handsmile just aids the other members with his healing spell.
"Thanks Handsmile" Archer giggled, as she summoned some wolves to aid A and Ren in finding invisible enemies.
"More wolves?" Handsmile asks in confusion "I thought they were taken care of." Handsmile says while charging up an attack
"NO! They're mine!!"Archer slapped his shoulder as she commanded them to stay put and stay down "I can summon beasts and use magic. So please do not attack them."
"Trishot!" Handsmile screamed having the magical blast pass the wolves and hit the boss dealing a bit more damage but still not much.
"Okay, I won't hurt your doggies."
"Good" she sighed as she pulled her hood further onto her face "Cause if you anger them and me....You'd have to face...HIM" she snickered as a faint dragon's roar emitted from the silence of the air
"I won't get on your bad side." Handsmile shivers at the thought of the dragon
"Good man" Archer chuckled as she did a flick of her wrist and immediately, the heavy dragon essence disappeared "So what now?"
We should finish off the boss but my attacks are a bit too weak
"Mine aren't too weak but we have to work with the team" Archer sighed
"I can charge more tri shots, and heal if anything." Handsmile states charging up
"Or how about, instead of going head on with someone we can't beat on our own, let's go to smaller bosses and charge up our power?" Archer suggested
"Sure" handsmile smiled at the thought, where would you want to go to?
"I dunno, it's been a while since I've gone on regular bosses. I always go on bounty hunting jobs, you choose then we can meet up by a waterfall" Archer chuckled
A bounty hunt sounds really cool! Lets do that one. If that's okay with you.
"Sure" Archer chuckled as she pulled her hood down onto her face "Come to the waterfall when you're done getting ready" she then teleported away
*teleports to archer* let's go I stocked up on supies and got a pet jaguar.
"Good job, just don't let that jaguar get in the way of my wolves, they might tear him/her to shreds" Archer laughed as she pulled her hood on her face "Lead the way then."
Wait! Which direction I don't know where to go
"South?" Archer looked back at him with the eyes of a wolf reflecting on them "Weren't you the one who picked it?"

(pic is what her eyes looked like)
"South?" Archer looked back at him with the eyes of a wolf reflecting on them "Weren't you the one wh
Wait you want me to take the lead? But I'm a low level, ican die easily.
"Just lead us there, that's what I'm for right? As companions, we have to guard each other" Archer chuckled "Go on then, you need the experience more anyways."
Okay handsmile states as he begins moving south using his fire and ice spells to try and dispatch wolves along the way. Reaching the entrance they notice the prey is inside a cave. They enter cautiously.
"Do you smell that?" Archer asked as there was nothing in the air "I smell fear" she snickered as she headed behind him "Are you afraid?"
"You can really smell it? Oh do I stink, sorry but I can help it I'm frightened at the moment." Handsmile starts "I'm going to die and recieve a penalty, I wish not to though"
"You won't die don't worry pal, I'm here" for once Archer could feel pride in her lifetime.
Okay then," handsmile states entering the cave and witnessing the chimera that was supposed to be hunted. "Hopefully your right. Tri shot!"
Archer opened her eyes as a strange insignia was imprinted on it and since her level was recently raised, her illusions could now kill. "Aqua Prison!" Archer shouted as a powerful illusion of a water cage engulfed the beast.
"Is he dead?" Handsmile asks as the beast struggles inside the water prison "I hope he doesn't break free, Fireball!"
"Use your ice to freeze it then break it" Archer shrugged her shoulders
" Right. Blizzard! Earth spike! Shatter blast!" As the prison shatters into snowflakes handsmile levels up to a level seven,"awesome three more levels. And I forgot to mention I got a new spell tome."
"Good job" Archer smiled at him "Is that it? Or are there other monsters I should know about?"
Well, the description for the quest said just the chimera but..Radar! Yea... I'm pretty sure this mission was a trap. There are monsters surrounding us. Ummm... .... Flash!" Handsmile screams and the spiders flail to the ground.
(Going to sleep I will be tomorrow morning or like seven hours :)
(See you then)
"Summon!" Archer yelled as wolverines appeared and attacked the spiders
There's another one. Handsmile says as a massive spider jumps from the ceiling
"Get him" Archer smiled at him as she goes and stabs some spiders in the eyes
"Die!" Handsmile yells "I hope you can handle the small spiders,Blockade!" And a wall comes up between archer and handsmile. "Terrain change, rocky field," as small rocks start materializing around handsmile gives some more commands "earth spike, soak, lightning strike, camo!" Handsmile states attacking the spider and then blending in to recover some mana
"Nice" Archer whistled as she watched him gain experience but she wanted in too. She bit her finger and put a symbol on her left arm then summoned her partner "Guardian of the Earths I ask your aid! Come! Shadow of Mountains and Volcanoes! Nightshade!" then the ground rumbled as a great dragon's roar echoed through the roof of the cave and she pointed her finger as the giant troll sitting on the throne deep beyond the cave. "Get him!" then the shadowy dragon prepared a giant fire and lightning ball and launched it at him. "DIE YOU FOOLS!" Archer grew mad with power as the dragon landed beside her and roared again
The dragons roar broke handsmile's concentration and his illusion spells faded. The spider saw through this and shot a web at him, trapping him, grabbing the web the spider launches him upwards into his nest
"Handsmile?" Archer turned her back as saw the spider bringing him into it's next "Nightshade, go get him."
The dragon slithered it's way to Handsmile and cut the webs with it's tail then gave him a ride on his back "Get the spider tiny human" Nightshade spoke to him
"Instantaneous death!" Handsmile shoots a small bolt at the spider and it died on impact, handsmile however knocked out.
Nightshade sighed as he picked up his owner and flew them out of the cave and to the healing springs. He dumped Handsmile in and he immediately recovered mana. "Thanks Night" Archer smiled as the dragon sat beside her, his tail surrounding the springs
Handsmile awakes in the spring thankful at the quick mana regeneration, "thank you, once again archer. I feel like I'm being such a bother to you. But anyway good news I'm a level ten! Did you level up?"
"Level 12" she winked at him then shook her head "Nah, no person is a bother to me.. It's just nice having a companion" she chuckled as Nightshade poked his head. "Oh and Night wants a thank you. He doesn't like people riding on his back much.."
"Oh well thank you nightshade for saving me out there, I was in a sticky situation, literally."
Night laughed at him as he nodded. "He says, your welcome" Archer chuckled as she played with his wings "So, ready to take on the big boss?"
Lets go! This time you take the front lines
"Okay wait, let's get some stuff from the town" Archer chuckled as Nightshade returned then she lead him there.
~After getting stuff~
"Okay, to the boss we go!" Archer leads him to a cave which lead them into a room.
"Stopping by town was a great idea a level ten could learn so many new spells."
"Told ya so" Archer winks at him, tucking in a book on illusions into her pocket
"Still memorizing them is the hard part I have to remember the incantations well enough that all I have to say is the attack name."
"Practice makes perfect" Archer hums as she buys some food "Though we're in a game, we get hungry.."
"I stocked up on nessesary supplies." handsmile pulls a burger out of his inventory and started munching down.
"How unhealthy" Archer chuckles as she holds out a bowl of ramen, "So after we eat, rest an hour then the boss' lair we go!"
"okay" handsmile states finishing his burger and resting his head on Archer shoulder
Archer glances over her shoulder and chuckles "I see you have taken a liking to me" she densely comments
Handsmile just snuggles up to Archer and takes a nap
Archer sighs but smiles and snuggles up to him but instead of taking a nap, she brings out her flute and plays a nice melody. She was practicing her melodious illusions that activate with sounds
*In handsmile's dreams,"
He awakes on the field when he first met archer, but instead of her helping him, she does her deed and leaves. He chases after her for her only to turn and summon the dragons and wolves.
"Your no use to me, so I will get rid of you." She says sending her friends to kill him.
Then music plays, soft mellow music which calms the dream to him relaxing in an open field
"Wonder what he's dreaming of" Archer thought as she made the melody of her song more melodramatic then added some drama in it "Might as well have fun and shape his dreams" she chuckled
The open fields fade until handsmile is falling at a rapid rate.
She finishes up her melodic tune with a calm and cliffhanging note
Handsmile floats down now a bit gentler and grabs onto the side of the cliff, as he feels gravity to begin to affect him again, he notices he's stuck being a cliffhanger
Archer chuckled as Handsmile began to struggle in his sleep but she stopped playing and brought out a twin popsicle stick
Handsmile awoke yawning, eyes widening at the sight of Popsicle sticks, "you plan on sharing?" Handsmile asks with a laugh, "could we possibly stay at an inn tonight, I haven't rested in a while."
Archer looked at him "Uh sure" she halved the popsicle stick and handed him the untouched parts then she looked at the sky "The sun is setting, we have no choice but to rest" she made a fire in front of them "Know what that means? We'll have to hunt our own food" she chuckled
"But, there's an inn a small ways away from here, I have some money to pay for it."
"You can go to the inn, I like camping outside" Archer chuckled as she stood up and grabbed her rifle "Now if you excuse me, I will go hunting."
"So that's a no," handsmile said chasing after her.
"Well I'll pass it, you however, can go ahead to your inn" she whispered as she saw a deer in the shadows. She put on her silencer and moved into position
"I'd much rather stick with you, I don't trust any other players."
"LOL" Archer laughed as the deer ran away "Well yeah I guess" she growled as she crept closely again "In online games I have a rule with players, TRUST NO ONE!" she grinned
"I only trust you, you kinda saved my life sooooo yea."
"Tsche, are you sure about that?" Archer grinned evilly "Nah, I'm just pulling your leg, but seriously, don't let your guard down" she snickered
"Well, I owe my life to you so I do trust you with my life"
"Good man" Archer snickered as she spotted a deer with it's family "Aw darn it, moving onnn"
"Seek." Handsmile starts, "there's some bears in front of us."
"I've never eaten bears before" she chuckles as she climbs up a tree for a better view of the sight
"Everything tastes better cooked so I could start a fire while you attack them, unless you wanted my assistance."
"Hm I think you've gained enough experience today" Archer grinned as it took one shot of her rifle, one she bought in the market, to kill the largest one while the rest scatter to safety. "I'll hull it over here and skin it, will you be cooking?"
"Okay, I do have some ingredients." Handsmile says getting out the ingredients. "Fire," a small bolt of fire starts the fire.
Archer then brought the beast over to the fire and started skinning it with a small blade, careful not to break it's skin and leave blood all over the floor. "Hey, might as well put a spell around this place, things will get attracted to the smell of blood and we'll be in on it" she chuckled as she sees a couple of red eyes from a distance
"Okay uhm an invisible spells wouldn't cover us up, the light would still beam as well as the smell, a camo spell would work the same, I know! Formation! Mask! Materialize!" Handsmile yells as a small room like structure appears that masks the scent and lights and if anyone looked that way they would just see a rock formation instead of a small room.
"Good now, I didn't know you knew how to cook" Archer chuckled as she began filleting the meat and placing them onto a dry leaf
Yep I'm making a stew if you don't mind, it's a bit more filling
"Yeah, go for it" Archer laughed as she ventured off into the woods "I'm gonna look for some herbs to make seasoning and medicines if you don't mind"
Okay that's fine." Handsmile starts boiling some water
Archer headed out for the woods to look for some deadly nightshade and nightshade berries, the poisonous ones and began making an antidote
Handsmile adds the ingredients and started stiring
Then something caught Archer's eye, way up in the mountains that will take about an hour to climb, a dragon's nest. She then smirked and summoned a wolf, sending it to Handsmile to tell him to eat without her. She then summoned another wolf for her to ride as she climbed up the mountain to the nest
"A note?" Handsmile states blankly. After reading the note he looks around. "She loves to rush into things. Teleport! Too bad the food will be cold when I get back." Handsmile teleports to archer who is near the dragons nest. "This will be an interesting night."
"Bro, don't move. It can sense a noob in dragon handling" Archer whispered as a large indigo colored beast stayed guard around 2 eggs the size of carts. "I've handled Nightshade since he was an egg, his mother entrusted him to me so I know how these critters roll"
"I'm just back up, you do you."
"Oh okay then" Archer sighed as she jumped onto the nest and made an illusion of another dragon challenging the guardian of the nest. It left then she took an egg and teleported her and Handsmile away to their camp. She then cast a fire spell around the egg and a mist spell around them to wipe away their scent "I wonder what drag you'll give me" she giggles
"I hope your not planning on eating it!"
"No way! This is a rare kind, I ain't eating it even if it were the last option to eat" Archer smirked
Okay good that would be nasty so what breed is it?
"It looks like a mix of Shadow and Ice, judging from the dark shell yet the silver streaks on the side" Archer poked it as it began moving "At least I got it alive, most eggs I eggnap die before I cast a fire spell around it. How about you? No pets?"
"Just my bunny," handsmile says summoning the bunny," but he is not much help." The small critter jumps onto his shoulder
"But he's so cute" Archer stroked it's nose as it wrinkles in delight "Aw I love pets" Archer purred