Random Role Playing the Seven Seas

Ria090 posted on Mar 21, 2013 at 09:48PM
It is the late 1600's and pirates rule the seas. Looting, killing, and bootlegging. Some brave souls try hunting down these pirates for the large bounty over most of their heads. Merchants go broke because of their ships and cargo being stolen. But, the navy and some other brave ship owners go after the pirates for the large bounty over their heads. You can join the pirates, go after them, or simply be a bystander in this age.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
(Sorry for the terrible explanation.)

Summary: It is the Golden Age of Piracy and pirates are running a muck. You will live in this age and see how the story unfolds.

RP RULES-
You can be whatever you want, with in the 1600's.
Extreme violence, cursing, and basically anything else (that is reasonable) is allowed.
NO GOD-MODDING! This is an obvious and understandable request because god-modding is more annoying that slow Internet.
LASTLY, Have fun and make it interesting!

Random Role Playing 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Name: Lady Elyne.
Appeareance: picture

Elyne was with her family, visiting in Scotland when she slipped away to a cavern to swim alone. A group of what she thought to be pirates found her and kidnapped her. She hid her identity in fear of being forced to marry the captain and is known to them as Ellie, a nursemaid to the Earl James of scotland.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Lady Elyne.
Appeareance: picture

Elyne was with her family, visiting in Scotland wh
over a year ago ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Demetria Kings
Bio:

Demetria is the strange daughter of a blacksmith. Her father is good friends with a rich merchant man and has arranged for Demetria and his son to get married. Demetria HATES this idea, and the merchants son and dreams of somehow escaping it.
Name: Demetria Kings
Bio: 

Demetria is the strange daughter of a blacksmith. Her father
Directingchicky commented…
so she is pretty much victoria with an age change over a year ago
over a year ago Ria090 said…
Name: Captain James Proddy
Appearance: Pic
Bio: James had inherited his ship, the Gray Maiden, from his father; a well-known pirate that died from scurvy. (More will be revealed later.)
Name: Captain James Proddy
Appearance: Pic
Bio:  James had inherited his ship, the Gray Ma
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
Name: Aaron
Bio: Aaron was the son of a highly respected trader, but after he created a Pirate crew the reputation of his Father was lost. He used his Father's money to buy a ship that he named "The Last Sun".
Name: Aaron 
Bio: Aaron was the son of a highly respected trader, but after he created a Pi
A man stood at the back of his ship behind the large wheel, holding a compass out in his hand. He clamped it shut and returned it to his pocket. Looking out at the wide sea he smiled. "Captain Proddy, there seems to be fierce clouds coming. We will have to dock." A crewmate had rushed up and turned Captain James Proddy's smile into a scowl. "We can't risk it, with the raid of that merchant ship yesterday they'll be searching for us." He said, and looked back the the collecting gray clouds.
((Ria, mind if I make ellie his captive?))

(Sure.)
A crewman came to deck, carting along a small struggling lithe body, a.cloth banded around her mouth and hands the same way in front of her, "Captain! The wench refuses to keep still and quiet, attacking the men down under, causing all sorts of hell. What shall we do with her?" He demanded, Ellie cursing him from behind the cloth.
A woman stood on her balcony over-looking the sea. Her long black dress and lose strands from her black up-doed hair blowing in the sea breeze. "Demitria, do come inside! You are going on a nice outing with Charles again today." He mother went from a harsh tone to a sin-song voice. Demerita sighed with anger. "I hate him with every ounce of blood in my body." She said, a sharp tone in her voice like cold daggers.
"Oh for goodness sakes, Demetria. Change into something more desierable, you look like a mourner." Her mother ignored her and walked away.
*Aaron inhaled a deep breath as he stood on his ship "The Last Sun". He loved the smell of the sea and being able to sail wherever he wanted was a bonus. A crew member came rushing to his side* Captain there's a Navy boat on the starboard side *Aaron smiled and said* Don't worry we haven't done anything big recently so we should be fine
James hated when people disturbed his day dreams. "Tie her good to a pole and watch her, we will be porting soon and we will dump her in that town." James said, waving his hand at them. He decided it would be best if they ported.
Demetira waited till her mother left the room then she walked to a large lockbox on her dresser, the pulled a key necklace off and unlocked it and pulled out a sturdy line of rope. She then walked back to the balcony and strudily tied it to the rail, then slide down. Once on the ground she kicked off her heeled boots and ran to the bushes were she hid her flat black boots. Demetria pulled themon and ran to the beach.
((So demetria is pretty much victoria with an age change and with a merchant...))

Ellie aquirmed more as the man went to do as. He was told, but she fought and screeched, demanding her rekease.
ManyManyMoons commented…
((I didn't mean for it or intend for it to happen. I can change it if you want me to.)) over a year ago
"If you fight I will just throw you over board." James called to Ellie. She was just a troublesome wench to him, and he wasn't in a good mood.
((I'm only saying so because she also has the bossy mother...intent on escaping being married off...I don't mean to sound bitchy, but I prefer if my characters saty exactly that...mine.))

Ellie pushed the.cloth from her mouth, "Then why take me at all if you just plan on getting rid of me? You must've had some reason for taking me."
"You harassed are men so we took you. We didn't know what for yet though. We could sell you as a slave, kill you, hold you for randsome .A whole color wheel of possibilities."
*Aaron's ship came into port and the anchor fell heavy into the water* Alright men we have until tomorrow till we leave do as you wish but don't bring anything onboard *He said as he walked down the board and into the city*
((Sorry,I never ment to . And the whole arranged marrige bosy mother was just common for old-time back stories. I'll change it though..But I havr to keep the arragned marrige thing or my last post won't make sence.))

Demetria got to the beach and un-bottoned the back of her skirt, pulling it off it revealed black pants underneath. Demetria had had this rutine forever. She pulled out allt he pins in her hair and let her long dark curls loose. She was not dinning with that concited Charles again.
*Aaron inhaled the air in the town and cringed his nose. He turned around and walked to the beach and inhaled the fresh sea air* Much better I hate being in towns *He said to himself*
(Hello anyone there :/ )
over a year ago -Soul-Smasher- said…
(I'll join this...)

Name: Leta Julius (Lee-tah)

Personality: Leta is sneaky and smooth talking, she jokes in the face of danger while her real emotions rumble underneath.

Bio: Leta 's parent's were killed by pirates when she was only 7 years old. She kept herself alive by tricking people into thinking she was helpless, then she would steal from them without them expecting a thing. She realized she had a talent for thieving, and as she grew older she began doing more risky thieving. Sneaking into an Earl's house and stealing his gold, stealing prized jewelry, and even pretending to be a pirate and ravaging with them till they left. No one knows of her acts, and everyone thinks she is the poor helpless orphan girl. All they know is that someone is stealing valuables from the townspeople. A hooded thief nicknamed "the Raven".
(I'll join this...)

Name: Leta Julius (Lee-tah)

Personality: Leta is sneaky and smoo
over a year ago -Soul-Smasher- said…
A dark figure moves through the shadows of the Earl's mansion. It sits still for a moment as a large maid with a basket of linens happily walked past the hallway. The figure starts moving once again, and through a window a beam of light shines upon two green eyes, cringed in focus. The figure moves silently the stops as it reaches a large door, it sticks a small metal rod into the key hole along with a knife. With a flick of its wrist the door unlocks and the figure slips into the large room.