Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 455

over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
I'm gonna be Grover.
over a year ago totolove said…
Name: Ally Merene ( right )
Demigod, camp help, or Monster: Demigod
Parent (if a demigod): Harmonia
History: well she doesn't like talking bout it but she is known for having a bit of a bad temper ( ironic since shes the daughter of the HARMONY goddess )

Name: Carly Calenstia ( left )
Parent (if a demigod): Dike ( goddess of Justice )
History: Well one of her ancestors was a demigod who was the son of Ares (that might be where she gets some of her stubborness from) and she has always hated Ares .
Name: Ally Merene ( right )
Parent (if a demigod)
I'll add my own.

Name: Benny
Demigod, camp help, or Monster: Camp help I guess (satyr)
History: for a certain amount of time he worked at Camp Jupiter, but knew that he was suppose to bring demigods to another camp. He was out on his own for a couple of years and finally found Camp Half-Blood.

(His hair is a little shorter, wears baggy jeans like all satyrs do when they go out in public, and usually wears a baseball cap)
last edited over a year ago
I'll add my own.

Name: Benny
Demigod, camp help, or Monster: Camp he
over a year ago Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Juliette
Demigod, camp help, or Monster:Demigod
Parent (if a demigod): Artemis, Orion
History: her first memory was when she woke up on the concrete, she was only a baby then. A woman named Sue took care of her and she alwas looked up to Sue as a mother, until she discoered that she a special bond with the statue of Artemis, after that, Sue told her that she was the goddess' daughter.(blah,blah)
Name: Juliette 
Demigod, camp help, or Monster:Demigod 
Parent (if a demigod): Artemis, Or
Shall I start?
Sure thing.
Alright.
Benny and Grover are in the fields of Camp.
"Grover, when exactly will I get to find a new demigod?"
"You'll get to eventually."
" you don't know who your messing with." Julie was yelling at the perv with knife(a burglar),who was getting closer and closer."of course I know who I'm dealling with, a young woman, by herself, at midnight." he lips curled by into a evil grin, he charged, not to rape her, but to get the large amount of Money in her purse, aiming for her neck. Blue lights brust out of her eye, mouth and ears, she screamed without a sound, then shadows grabbed the burglar by his legs and dragged him down to abyss, proqbably.
Both Grover and Benny heard her scream.
"Now?"
Grover smiles. "Now."
Benny puts on his Blackhawks baseball cap and his baggy jeans. He then heads out of the camp.
The blue light exploded in her like a grenade, causing her to spit out blood, when her vision was clear again, he was gone,"huh? Where'd he go? Hey! Get out and fight like a man our suppose to be!"she shouted
Benny hears her talking. He had used Tempest, Anger, and who ever the other ones name is Express as he likes to call it.
Ally and Carly were walking around bored out of their minds when they heard Julie talking . They followed the voice for no reason at all .
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
Name: Gaia Marcell
Demigod, camp help, Magician, or Monster: demigod
Parent (if a demigod): Nyx (Goddess of Night)
History: she grew up at camp, ran away for a while, then eventually came back
Name: Gaia Marcell
Demigod, camp help, Magician, or Monster: demigod
Parent (if a demigod)
Benny can't tell where Julie is anymore. He stratches his chin.
Gaia wanders around in the forest, her long, thin blade held tightly in her hand.
Benny sighs and sniffs the air. No demigod scent that he can smell. He sniffs the air again. A monster. A Minotaur to be exact. He bleets a strange sound. The sound of fear. He starts to run.
Gaia climbs up into a relatively tall tree and sits, thinking, in the shadows.
Benny runs past Gaia's tree, the Minotaur not far behind.
Gaia sees the Minotaur and throws her knife right into it's eyes. As it lays writhing in pain, she jumps out of her tree. "Benny, we're all good here." She calls as she pulls the knife out of it's eye and slits it's throat.
Benny looks out from where he's hiding and sighs with relief. "Thanks."
"No problem." She calls with a smile as she watches the beast crumble to dust. That had always been her favorite part.
Benny walks up to her. "Been awhile."
Gaia turns away from the pile of dust that was the Minotaur. "Yeah it has. How long, exactly?"
(I gotta go, I'll be back on sunday)
(Alright.)
"Five years at most."
I'm gonna make a very very interesting clash of the Kane Chronicles, Percy, and Heroes here.

Name: Aron Pharaoh
Demigod, camp help, Magician, or Monster: Demigod
Parent (if Demigod): Anubis (told ya it would be strange)
History: the Egyptian gods have never produced a child that is born of mortal blood. Anubis got a little frustrated and fell in love with a mortal. He then had Aron with her. None of the Egyptian Magicians know, but some gods know and aren't happy, for Aron is the first Egyptian demigod
I'm gonna make a very very interesting clash of the Kane Chronicles, Percy, and Heroes here.

Name:
Oh almost forgot. The weapon he really uses is a khopesh, and ancient Egyptian sword.
Oh almost forgot. The weapon he really uses is a khopesh, and ancient Egyptian sword.
totolove commented…
Strange twist .... I love strange twists :D over a year ago
" ugh ! C'mon this isn't exciting anymore ! Let's go home ! " Ally kicked a can in anger " wow ! Temper much ! " Carly moved back as the can rebounded off a wall and went past her " OW !? " someone said behind them . The girls turned around and looked at a weird monster " are you following us ?! " Ally shouted " Ok, so there is a person with a monster suit standing in front of us and you only care about it following us ? " Ally nodded . " we'll I'm finding out who this is ! " grabs monster's cheek and starts pulling at it " COME . OFF ! " The monster was looking at her
" Um, Carly I don't think that's a mask-"
" IT IS . AND . IT'S . GONNA . COME . OFF . Gah ! " Carly kept pulling at the face " wow talk about stubborn ! "
Aron walks around. He knows he's not normal. He can bring the dead back. His pet jackal is by his side. Aron sighs.
" FOR . PETE . SAKE . COME . OFF ! " Carly was still pulling . Ally walked off to get a soda but bumped into Aron " Oh, sorry ! "
totolove commented…
link? over a year ago
"What the--" Looks up and sees them. "Hi..." He has a bit of Egyptian makeup around his eyes.
" sorry ! About that- * stares at the make-up around his eyes then at his jackal * are you Egyptian ? " Carly still pulling . The monster flicks her off and stares at her in confusion .
"I'm not completely sure... I just... Have this feeling..."
" ok ! By the way my name is Ally and the one with the creepy guy is my friend Carly ! " Carly kicks the monster in the gut " hi !
"I'm Aron. Nice to meet you both."
" cool name ! Hiya ! " Carly kicks monster guy in the head " and that's for flicking me ya dumby ! " walks towards Aron and looks at Jackal " if you show that dog to my bro he's gonna start rambling again ... * stops a laugh from slipping out * "
"Okay..." He clutches his khopesh.
" he keeps on going on about how they're loyal and all that stuff ! " looks at watch " crud ! My movie is starting ! " looks at monster " I'll see you in my dreams ya sick freak ! " runs to the movies
Ally stares at her " ok ... "
Aron tilts his head. "That was... Odd..." The ground rumbles slightly and a boney hand appears. Then an entire skeleton stands before Aron. He backs up and raises his khopesh. "Not again..,"
Ally stares at the skeleton " ... To me this is even odd-er "

Carly runs to the movies and does her things then watches the movie
Aron nods. "It always happens... They come up and say they're here to surve me. But I don't understand how they come back..."
Stares at the Jackal and Khol around Aron's eyes . Puts on glasses and goes into 'smart mode' " probably because the Egyptian god Anubis, god of mummification is around you and you have a jackal, the representative of Anubis ! " takes off glasses
Aron looks at her. "Anubis? But isn't he... Non-existent?"
" nope, he's real ! It's even in your aura !" Smiles

Carly's movie ends " man ! That wasn't even fair ! " runs back to Ally " yo Ally-o ! What's going ... On ? " stares at skeleton " I've seen worse . "
"If he's in my aura, doesn't that mean he's my dad or something?"
" Uh, duh ! " Carly looks at him " We know all about stuff like this ! " winks
The sky rumbles slightly and Ra appears in front of Aron. "The first and only Egyptian demigod. You shouldn't even exist."
"And who are you exactly?"
Ra sneers. "You should know boy." He disappears.
" Hey ! Get back here ya butt ! What did big old Ra get scared of the kid of Anubis ! Ya butt ! " Carly shouts at the sky " Ya butt ! If anything you shouldn't even exist ! "
totolove commented…
If we're a demigod can we be a child from a different mythology ? over a year ago
Lancelot8 commented…
Sure. over a year ago
Name: Sam Rutherford
Demigod, camp help, Magician, or Monster:Camp help
Parent (if a demigod): -
History: his best friend was a demigod, so bended in pretty well with the rest of the camp.his pass is unknown.
Name: Sam Rutherford
Demigod, camp help, Magician, or Monster:Camp help 
Parent (if a demi
(his weapon-the red one- one of the rarest of the 5 legdery swords.
(his weapon-the red one- one of the rarest of the 5 legdery swords.