Random Role Playing Kingdoms of Revelation

dargox posted on Apr 17, 2013 at 07:23AM
Rules:
1) NO GOD MODDING!!! (because god is dead in this one)
2) No killing other's characters with an OK from the owners.
3) Mature Content Allowed. (just don't over do it)
4) Be nice to other players
5) Finally have Fun!!! 8D (or I'll send you to the Stone of Souls)
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
In the year 3032 the book of revelations became a reality as the earth was turn into a battle field between angels & demons with an unseen outcome which was a draw in death between enemies and as both Jesus & The Devil fall together, So did their domains of Heaven & Hell, Now the earth is left in complete anarchy and chaos with Fallen Angels & Raised Demons having freedom to do whatever as the remaining humans drench within the rain of blood goes into hiding to rebuild.

A few year later the Kingdom of Harmony was built and colonize by humans but they also allowed Angels & Demon to live there under iron fist of rules as well other any other beings of reason but if harm even one normal human, the counsel well send the offender to the Stone of Souls which will drain the person's life force into nothing.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Race: (Angel, Demon, Human, or Other)
Role: (Counsel, Guard, Slave, and so on)
Powers: (if got any)
Skills:
Other info:
Bio:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Current Characters:
Alistair/Human-(Dargox/Me)
[Bad] Anastacia/Demon-(Ayaka)
Serene/Vampair-(hikari_hiwatari)
Kirby/Human-(Angel_Kiss)
Roxanne/Human-(Directingchicky)
Lexa/Half Dragon-(Riku114)
Frinx/Half Dragon-(Riku114)
Ishida/Human-(Liquidz-Flamez)
Danielle/Angel-(Angel_Kiss)
[Bad] Dmitri/Demon-(Ayaka)
Karasu/Super Human-(wolfmaster3000)
Shana/Human-(made by Dargox/Me but play by hikari_hiwatari)
Electra/Angel-(Dargox/Me)
Elodie/nephilim-(Demeter13)
Kane/Demon-Human Hybrid-(killer24)

Counsel Members: (11 spots still open)
Gedece/Spring Demon-(Noone_N)
[Bad] Icier/Wizard-(Dargox/Me)
Sigma/Hybrid-(Liquidz-Flamez)
Jinpachi/Immortal-(wolfmaster3000)

Legion of Light:
Rach/Human-(Liquidz-Flamez)
Frail/Other-(Liquidz-Flamez) {Open for Play}
Veilin/Angelic Demon-(Liquidz-Flamez) {Open for Play}
[Leader] Lystera/Demon Samurai-(Liquidz-Flamez) {Open for Play}
Shrange/Fallen Angel-(Liquidz-Flamez) {Open for Play}
[2nd Command] Semma/Angel-Demon Hybrid-(Liquidz-Flamez) {Open for Play}
[Key Keeper] Lana/Human-(Liquidz-Flamez) {Open for Play}

Celestial Guard:
Karasu/Super Human-(wolfmaster3000)
[2nd Command] Asura/Dragon Born-(wolfmaster3000)
[Founder] Jinpachi/Immortal-(wolfmaster3000)

(Theme Music: Good day to die by godsmack)
last edited on Apr 23, 2013 at 06:43AM

Random Role Playing 629 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 629

over a year ago dargox said…
Name: Alistair
Appearance: pic
Race: Human
Role: Assassin
Powers: Shadow Manipulation, and Magic.
Skills: Combat, Stealth, Parkor, Trapping, Tracking, and Detection.
Other info: he wants to kill one the counsel members for murdering his family.
Bio: Alistair had a happy life in the Kingdom of Harmony until one night when the evil counsel member came busting into his childhood home with some demons who killed off Alistair's family with no reason and after seeing that Alistair ran away to live for another day, now he's back in the Kingdom and is ready to hunt down and kill the evils of his past or anyone who gets in his way.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Alistair 
Race: Human
Powers: Shadow
over a year ago Ayaka said…
Name: Anastacia
Appearance: usually walks around in the form of a human with long black hair and red eyes (pic is demon)
Race: Demon
Powers: telekinesis, temporary invisibility, enhanced speed and agility, intelligence
Skills: highly skilled hand-to-hand combat, S-class detection, rejuvenation of stamina (slow though)
Bio: Assassin of the Demon Noble House : The Walkers, she loves to tease humans and angels and she's a huge fan of killing off proud foes. She is unusually nice and gentle but can be impatient and a tad short-tempered
Name: Anastacia
Appearance: usually walks around in the form of a human wi
(human)
(human)
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Serene
Race: vampire
Role: used to be a slave and now is a warrior
Powers: you'll see
Skills: you'll see
Bio: she used to be a slave for the devil but ever since he's fallen she's been set free no longer is she a slave and she doesn't ever want to go back to being one
Name: Serene 
Race: vampire
Role: used to be a slave and
(OK lets get to it!)

Alistair walking down one the main streets of the massive kingdom after entering at it's northern gate from the grim and dangerous wastelands outside the city walls. "Finally, I'm back and pretty soon my blade is going to met the throat of Counsel Man Icier and his demon pals for their crimes." he said softly to himself while continuing to walk down the street with his hand resting on his sword.
over a year ago Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Kirby
Appearance: (I'll upload later)
Race: human
Role:Assassin
Powers: ---
Skills: hand-to-hand combating, sniper, reflexible, speed.
Other info: ....(not telling)
Bio: her pass is unknown.
Name:  Kirby
Appearance: (I'll upload later)
Race: human 
Role:Assassin
Serene was fighting off this huge monster (to lazy to show what it looks like) as she sliced it "GAHHHH die you mother fucker!" She raised her sword as it turned inro a huge hammer and slammed it at the monster as it went flying towards Alistair
Anastacia swoops down from the Demon Fortress as the leader assigns her her new mission which was to find and see what the humans have in store for her brothers and sisters that have been enslaved. She flies out with her demonic wings and land on a tree branch then transforms into her human appearances. She walks through the godforsaken valley which have been recently attacked by her fellow demons then arrive at the gates of the Kingdom of Harmony. There, she shields off her demonic essence with her telekinesis as they let her through the gates. Immediately, she heads for the council rooms while she puts on a hood she stole from a random shopkeeper
Alistair see the monster flying at him out of the corner of his right eye and quickly react by drawing his sword to slice the beast in half while saying. "Man, that was an close one!" as the halves of monster dissolved into a green flame before crashing into the nears house.
Serene used her powers to take the flames out "few sorry there man i didn't see you there"
"It's fine, I deal with worst." Alistair insure Serene as he flips his sword back into it's sheath.
"cool anyway where are you headin'?"
Kirby landed next to them,"agh,damn, I wanted that one." her cheeks puffed up.
Serene giggled "sorry i kinda had that one first anyway why are you guys here?" she put her hand on her hips
"I'm just heading to my old home, Anyways I'm Alistair and you are...?" He asked while holding out his hand towards Serene.
Serene took his hand and shook it "Serene also you should probably get out of here i know you can handle yourself but it would be best i can help you both get out of here" she smiled
"Lets me guess there's a hoard of monsters in area, am I right?" Alistair asked with a grin.
"yeah kinda buut they won't kill you unless you have money and this place has PLEEENTY of money but they hoard it all" she scratched the back of her head sweat dropping
"Kirby." she crossed her arm."money sounds good to me."
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Name: Roxanne St.James
Appearance:pic
Race: (Angel, Demon, Human, or Other) human
Role: (Counsel, Guard, Slave, and so on) was a professor at a.college in New Orleans. Taught ancient civilizations and has her major in that and masters in ancient languages
Powers: (if got any)nope
Skills: she knows how to use a gun and knife...pretty much it.
Other info:
Bio:
Name: Roxanne St.James
Appearance:pic
Race: (Angel, Demon, Human, or Other)
"they take your money also this is a vampire zone and well lets just say vampires here aren't friendly"
Alistair holds his chin while asking. "So, where are the guards patrolling this area?"
"there aren't any guards i'm the only warrior vampire in this god forsaken place" she glared at a building
over a year ago Noone_N said…
Name: Gedece Deyd
Race: Spring Demon
Role: Counsel
Powers: (if got any) Power over plants and water
Skills: Swordsmanship, works well with nature
Bio: N/A
Name: Gedece Deyd
 Race: Spring Demon
Role: Counsel
 Powers: (if got any) Power over pla
"I see, well I'll take my leave then but I hope we met again?" Alistair said to Serene with a smile while forming a pare of wings from his shadow.
"hopefully" she grinned "oh yeah sort cut is that way" she pointed to the left
Alistair nods and then looks at Kirby while asking her. "So, what about you miss? Are you going need a lift or are you going to stay in this area?"
*Beep* Anastacia's transmitter beeps, signaling an attack on her fellow demons. She jerks away from the council heads but just to be a tease, she locks him in the council room before heading into the outskirts of town. Immediately, she grows into her demon self again and flies towards a small pathway where a small group of human assassins walk to a large group of monsters. "Ah, this atta be fun" she snickers, going invisible and follows the small group
Gedece went down the unimaginably long fought of stairs looking over his exicution list tor the afternoon. He believed he had no time to be worried about such as he was busy with having to go and check on his precious babies in the counsel greenhouse. He stepped into the lush garden with motherly eyes and an evil heart full of love. "How are you today's my babies?"
She grinned,"sure, I'd love to have a tour."
"while you two are sussing that out i'm gonna go see ya" she then ran off in a different direction
Alistair nods again while saying. "Alright, Kirby just hold on to me" with that he grabs Kirby by her waist and take flight with his wings of shadow while almost flying into the invisible Anastacia.
Kirby did a little 'whee', her hair in mid-air, she let's ruffle around her face, enjoying the breeze.
a few hours later Serene slashed down the last monster in the town she panted as she was kinda covered in blood she wiped the blood off her face as her eyes turned red "great now i'm hungry"
After flying for a while, Alistair lands at his old house with Kirby to find that it's just a hollow shell of a home in the slums of the city. "So, this is what's left of childhood home after seven long years." he said in a sad tone as he walks inside the house.
Gedece was currently enjoying his flowers and planta placing random kisses on tbe petals every once in a while. "Would you like some water darlings? " he smiled and went away a noment to collect the water his flowers needed. He came back with the res "water" and watered his plantw with the blood. They shuddered in joy and thirst.
'Shucks that was close' Anastacia sighs as Alistair glided just a few inches away from her 'Wonder where he's going, I yonder.' she thinks as she follows them 'Hopefully they didn't notice my demon aroma yet' she purrs to herself
Serene was walking around the city she sighed "I wonder what Gedece is doing" she then disappeared
"I'm sorry..."Kirby had no idea why she was apologising. Seeing this torned her heart apart, leaving her hometown was already hard enough, but seeing this..it made it worse. suck it up, you can do it. She told herself as she followed closely next to Alistair.
"There's no need for you to sorry, The one that should be apologizing is counsel man Icier & his demon pets for killing my family in cold blood." Alistair said to Kirby as he finds a old photo of his ten year old self with his mom and dad while holding his baby sister and then alone tear falls from his face as the memories of at night floods back into his mind.
over a year ago Riku114 said…
I think Ill join can I get a summary of what happened
(well riku, so far Alistair [my chara] has return to Kingdom of Harmony after seven years and has met Kirby & Serene [Angel's & Hikari's chara} as he now wonders around the inside of his old home with Kirby which the house is just a shell while Anastacia [Ayaka's chara] spys on the two.)
(Yeah that's about it XD)
Anastacia follows the two carefully but stopped suddenly when her invisibility began to decrease 'Geez, time's up' she thinks as she carefully landed on the branches of a nearby tree and quickly transformed into a human, masking her demon instinct, before the two could notice. 'I guess my human form will have to do' she shrugs, following them through the trees 'Man, I have to level up my powers soon.'
Name: Arpalexa (Lexa)
Appearance: PIC
Race: 1/2 Dragon 1/2 Angel
Role: Warrior
Powers: Shes a dragon. She can do dragon stuff.
Skills: Fighting in several ways. She has more but find that out urself
Bio: (Ill make one later)
Name: Arpalexa (Lexa)
Race: 1/2 Dragon 1/2 Angel
Role: Wa
Riku114 commented…
not sure if thats a guy or a girl lets just say shes a she over a year ago
He half brother

Name: Frinx
Race: 1/2 Dragon 1/2 Demon
Role: Warrior
Powers: Hes a Dragon he can do dragon stuff too
Skills: Like his half sister he can fight is several ways. There is more to be found out
Other info:
Bio: (Ill make one later)
He half brother

Name: Frinx
Race: 1/2 Dragon 1/2 Demon
R
Alistair suddenly looks towards Anastacia's location as he sensed a small drop her demonic power that leaked before she could concealed it. "A DEMON!" He shouts as he drops the photo and runs towards Anastacia while hoping out the nearest window and drawing his sword.
Lexa's dragon
Lexa's dragon
Frinx's Dragon
Frinx's Dragon
Frinx flew down onto the city floor in dragon form, he had easily sweeped through any airborne threats and it didnt seem like there were any landborne threats.

Frinx: *looked around* Tch someone cleared out all the toys Im allowed to use. Maybe if I fly out of area I could find some wild ones.....

Frinx took flight and headed off out of the border lines of the Kingdom of Harmony

-------

Lexa was flying she was scanning for anything she was in need of killing.

Lexa: Seems like everythings gone in town......

Lexa lands and goes back into human form

Lexa: Wonder if theres anyone to talk to. *she walks off*
"Damn it, I can't sense the demon no more." Alistair said to himself while putting hie sword and then adds. "But to make sure it's gone, I better CAST A SEAL!!!!" as he rise arm into a point and shoots a beam of energy that summons a magical dome around the slums to freeze everything inside for short time exsep for him, Kirby, and Anastacia the demon he's trying to find.