Random Role Playing Tenkai Knights

sparkles3 posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 10:01PM
Welcome to Benham City, year 2034.

You are keeping a huge secret, something absolutely no one else can know. You play a regular middle or high school student during the school day, but once the bell rings, you head to the local mall, and then the creepy little thrift shop in the quietest, most secluded part. You take your cube out of your pocket, walk confidently to the back of the shop, nodding to the shopkeeper, Mr. White. You place your cube on the tenkai transporter, and the transformation begins.

You are a tenkai warrior, battling the Corrupted, or the Corukai, depending on who you're loyal to, Villius, or the legendary Tenkai Knights. Both sides wish to control all of Quarton, by locating all of the Tenkai Dragon Cubes, which are used to awaken the Tenkai Dragon. The battle had been very close for a millennium.

But now we have a new set of Tenkai Knights. And we have you. Will you s save us or destroy us? Well you seek to protect Quarton, or rule it forever in Villius's shadow?

Fill this out:
Name
Corukai or Corrupted
Quarton robot appearance
Cube color
Personality
Other
Pic of everyday human appearance

Rules:
No godmodding
Be nice
No one liners
No sex
cursing is ok
You are human with a cube, not a demon or a monster not an angel or a fairy, just a person with an insane amount of power testing in your pocket everyday.
Have fun fun fun

Random Role Playing 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
Name: Kari Olsen
Grade: 10th
Corukai or Corrupted: Corukai
Quarton name: Alensi
Quarton appearance: silver armor, glowing violet eyes peeking out beneath her helmet, with a purple Tenkai ax
Cube color: silver
Personality: nice, protective, hard working, yet still not always very successful, potterhead, creative
Other: not much
Pic: I'll have it up soon.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Kari Olsen
Quarton name:
sparkles3 commented…
Also, I'm gonna play as Toxsa/Valorn over a year ago
over a year ago beezo said…
Name: Melinoe Douglas
Corekai or Corrupted: Corekai
Quarton name: Incenda (pronounced inkenda)
Quarton robot appearance: Deep purple armor with white eyes and a white Tenkai spear
Cube color: Purple
Personality: Quirky, fun, outgoing, bit of a scaredy-cat
Other: *derp*
Pic of everyday human appearance:
last edited over a year ago
Name: Melinoe Douglas 
 Corekai or Corrupted:  Corekai
Qua
when are we gonna start
dude, patience much? let's get a few more people before start anything.
grrrrrr
Name: Ryohei Douglas
Grade: 9th
Quarton name: Midake
Quarton robot appearance: Orange armor, yellow eyes, orange tenkai double blade knife
Cube color: Orange
Personality: Full of energy, mildly brave, loves sushi to death
Other: *derp*
Pic of everyday human appearance:
Name: Ryohei Douglas
Quarton
Unless i get some more people to join, i might have to shut this down.
over a year ago Screaming_Death said…
Name: Russel Shore

Quarton Name: Shardis

Quarton Armor Appearance: Light green armor with neon yellow eyes, light green big gaunlet (Like the ones Garnet have in Steven Universe but with out the star) with neon yellow wrist

Cube color: Green

Personality: Encouraging, Determined.and very tempered

Other:

Normal Appearance: Has jeans
Name: Russel Shore

Quarto
((Cool pic. Welcome to the team!))
btw, Ryohei is my bro's character
(( When can we start?))
((Once we get one more person to join))
((know what, fluf it. we can start now))
Kari sat in biology class, watching the clock. School would be out it ten minutes, and she could see a silver glow coming from her pocket. She tapped her foot impatiently, unwilling to wait to get to Quarton.
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Name: Jinx waters
Quarton name: Shidara
Quarton robot appearance: A light blue Kimono dress covered in Chain Mal. and a Katana with a Long blue fabric hanging off the handle, a a mask that looks like a cat.
Cube color: blue
Personality: Kind, quiet,
Other: just moved from somewhere so she says a lot of word's most people would not understand.
Pic of everyday human appearance

((next pic is her mask cuse i dont know how to explain it.))
Name: Jinx waters
Quarton name
Jinx's paint brush passed over the esal as she painted a soft blue glow coming from her pocket. "it's almost time." She whisper's
Jinx's paint brush passed over the esal as she painted a soft blue glow coming from her pocket. "it's
((Bump?))
Russel looking at the clock and back at his friend Kari."You can't wait can't you." He blushed as he looked at his pocket glowing crazy.He just waited and waited looking back at Kari and back at the clock. *I guess I failed her again* Russel thought looking at Kari.
Jinx almost flew out of her seat as the bell rang, She quickly put herstuff away and ran to the gates outside the school before heading to the mall.
Kari glanced at Russel. "You just said something, didn't you?" She asked, and embarrassed grin coming to her face. "Sorry, I've been kinda out of it all day..."

With that, the purple haired girl stood up, hurried out of the classroom and to her locker, got her back back, and ran out of the building, the need to get to Quarton overwhelming all rationality.
"I guess she doesn't know I'm one to heh." Russel said,sneaking out of class getting his stuff from his locker.As he rushed out of school and found Kari walking.Then his Quarton overwhelmed with green lights that looked like lasers with party lights in his pocket. "Kari.." Russel said,as he fell over a tiny wall. "Ouch...I mean I have a Quarton too" He smiled as he fell back down tripping over his shoes.
((Quarton in the planet. Everyone has cubes, not Quartons... Sorry, shoulda made that clearer))
Kari stopped suddenly. "Y-you do?" She asked, her hand going for the silver cube in her pocket. "Which one are you? I'm Alensi on Quarton."
(anyone there?)
over a year ago sonicbust60 said…
is this still going?