Random Role Playing True Love Can Thaw A Frozen Heart (Frozen Roleplay!)

Brooklyn_Helena posted on Feb 14, 2014 at 03:45AM
Alright, guys! Here's the Frozen RP. Most of you who want to rp this probably know what it's about, but just in case.

In Arendelle, a kingdom in Norway, there were two princesses named Elsa and Anna. They were extremely close as little girls, until one night when Elsa accidentally hit Anna's head with her magical ice powers. Their parents came quickly, and took the girls to some trolls, who fixed Anna's head by making her forget Elsa's powers, but leaving their fun with the powers there. Ever since then, Elsa had stayed hidden in her room, locked away to try and control her power. Anna never knew why her sister shut her out, and it hurt her. When Anna was 15 and Elsa was 18, their parents were going away on a trip over seas when their shop sank in a storm. Anna tried once more to talk to her sister through her door, but with no success.
Three years later, and it is time for Elsa to be crowned queen. The gates to the castle are finally opened after so many years, and Anna is very excited. She hopes to find her true love in this one day. Elsa, on the other hand, is frightened her power will how when she takes off her gloves. When she is crowned, she gets lucky that they don't show. That night, Anna meets a prince named Hans. She believes he is her true love and she asks Elsa for her blessing of their engagement/wedding. When Elsa doesn't oblige, Anna pulls off her glove and Elsa's power breaks loose. She accidentally freezes the kingdom on her flee to the North Mountain where she lives in an ice castle.
Anna decides to go find her sister and stop the winter. On her way, she loses her horse and is left to find a store for winter clothing. Here she meets Oaken and Kristoff. Kristoff isn't particularly liked by Oaken and is thrown out. Anna knows that Kristoff works with ice and will be able to lead her to Elsa with his reindeer Sven, so she buys what he needs and convinces him to help her. On their way, she saves him from some wolves though he does crash his sled. So they walk to the North Mohntain, where thy meet Olaf, a snowman created by Elsa's powers, an exact replica of the snowman Elsa and Anna had created when they were younger. He leads them to Elsa's castle. There, Anna tries to convince Elsa to come home and stop the winter. Elsa knows she can't, but Anna keeps trying to convince her when Elsa's magic accidentally strikes Anna's heart. She is kicked out along with Sven, Kristoff and Olaf. Knowing her wart will freeze slowly, Kristoff takes her to the trolls to get help. They tell him that only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart, so he quickly gets her back to Arendelle to Hans. Then he leaves.
While all this was happening, Elsa was captured and locked in her own dungeon! Anna doesn't know until she tries to get Hans to save her but finds out he doesn't really love her and only wanted her crown. He lies and tells her that Elsa is dead. Then he leaves her to die. Elsa had escaped with her ice powers, which Hans found out gate telling the people of the kingdom that Elsa was dead along with Anna but they he gotten married so he was king now. Then he went out into Elsa's blizzard, where Olaf and a saved Anna were trying to find Kristoff, Kristoff was coming running for Anna. And Elsa was just trying to get away. Anna sees her sister and has to make a choice. Save her sister from Hans or kiss Kristoff and not freeze. She chooses to save Elsa, and ah freezes just as Hans' sword hits her hand. He is knocked back, and Elsa turns to see her sister. Sobbing, she hugs Anna's frozen body. But this act of true love from sisters saves Anna, and Elsa is then able to unfreeze the kingdom, and all is well in Arendelle.

A few spots were already claimed, so you can take your pick of any of the others, or make up your own character. I was thinking that if those of you who have already selected characters were okay with it, we could start from when Anna and Elsa were little girls.

There are two main rules to this rp. HAVE FUN! And no godmodding! There's really no other rules besides those.

Info needed to make an OC-
Name:
Personality:
Extra:

Characters-
Elsa: Brooklyn_Helena
Anna: Frankiestein65
Kristoff: peterpansbff
Hans:
Elsa and Anna's mother:
Elsa and Anna's father:
Sven: Sableye21
Olaf:
Oaken:

OCs:
Terra- LetsDuel2012
Darkrai- Time_Master
Flint- Sableye21
Shivar- Axel1313

Oh, and I'm open to most random ships if anyone wants to change things up! :D
last edited on Feb 16, 2014 at 04:43AM

Random Role Playing 748 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 748

over a year ago peterpansbff said…
Woooo!

Question: Are we going to follow the original plot closely, or make twists and turns here and there? :)
over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
I'd prefer the second option! I'm open for anything though. :)
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Name:Terra Stevenson
Personality: sweet,kind,caring,a bit hot-headed
Bio:works in a small corner store in the kingdom with her mother who is too overprotective and never lets her out
Extra: loves books and adventure
i can try and get a picture later
Sweet, I was hoping for that! Second option it is~
over a year ago Time_Master said…
((This is a made up character :3 he's an Imaginary Friend that Anna and Elsa made up))
Name: Darkrai

Race: Imaginary Friend

Bio:
The imaginary friend that Anna and Elsa had made when they were children, when they grew old enouh, past the need for imaginary friends, Darkrai died... but he was resurrected now.

Extra:
No one but Anna and Elsa can see him, but somehow he can touch and move Solid objects, but not people nor animals.

he cannot be detected at all, by nothing other than Anna and Elsa's ears and eyes.
((This is a made up character :3 he's an Imaginary Friend that Anna and Elsa made up))
[b]Name:[/b]
Awesome OCs, guys! This is gonna be great!
X3 yay!
are we still starting when they are all little? if not i will need to change Terra's age )
I can't wait. This looks awesome!! :D
Yes, we are starting when they're little. We can go ahead and start if you want.
(ok! thanks for clearing that up
over a year ago Sableye21 said…
(Um can I be Sven and my made-up character below.....)

Name: Flint

Age: In the beginning when Anna and Elsa was kids,he is 7.5 years old

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Funny,Clumsy, energetic, and is protective

Powers: He has lighting powers,and is mostly like like Elsa in a way.He but never use them because he can control his powers at will

Bio: (Kids) Flint lived outside of the kingdom. He was the son of the Blacksmith and Painter, Melody and John. He mostly hunted with his father with his little horse named Argo or play with Anna and Elsa
(Grown teen) Works at his father's workshop after his parents got killed off a wolf attack. He tries not to mention his parents because he kind of get sad about it. He has Argo who is a brave horse who will protect anyone

Extra: N/A

(I'm just seeing if the 'powers' thing is ok and this is when he was 7.5. P.S don't worry about the knife and stuff)
(Um can I be Sven and my made-up character below.....)

Name: Flint 

Time_Master commented…
ALTAIR!!!!!!!!!!! :::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD| over a year ago
Sableye21 commented…
Lol yeah! I like CONNOR,EZIO,and ALTAIR :D over a year ago
Time_Master commented…
i like Altair, Ezio and Desmond :3 i don't know any others cause i've only got Ass creed I and II over a year ago
(Srry I just can't wait!)

"Mama and Pa,I'm gonna go see Anna and Elsa!" Flint called up stairs,where his father and mother was working. "Alright,dear!" his mother called back down as Flint got on Argo,his best friend which was a horse. "Let's go into the kingdom and I'll give you a apple afterwards" He said,as Argo smiled going as fast as possible

(I'm just waiting for peterpansbff to start the part with Sven and Krisoff)
last edited over a year ago
(Alright, HERE WE GOOOO!<3 :D)
Elsa sat in her and Anna's room, playing with two little dolls and looking out the window. "Someone's coming!" She says, mainly to herself, though she can't make out that it is Flint.
Flint finally made it to the door. But before he could knock on it,Argo was knocking on the door happily. "Is anyone here? " Flint said,as he backed up to see Elsa looking at the window. He waved at her as Argo let his tongue out and standing on his back-legs.
Terra Looked out the window of her mother's bookstore,there were so many other children out ¨Mom,can i go outside and play?¨ She asked ¨No dear,its too risky,you could get hurt,or sick. Why don't you finish that book you were reading?¨ Terra sighed and walked back to the back of the store,picking up the book and reading it.
Elsa waved back and put the dolls away, before running down and sneaking out of the castle. "Hi Flint!" She said, smiling.
"Hey Elsa. You want to see if we can get Terra out of her house. I know she hate being in there." He smiled back as Argo jumped on her licking her face. "Hehehe,He gotcha." Flint said,trying to move Argo off Elsa laughing
Terra sat and read her book,eating a cookie as she did, wishing she could go out
(here she is)
Terra sat and read her book,eating a cookie as she did, wishing she could go out
(here she is)
Sableye21 commented…
cool pic! over a year ago
LetsDuel2012 commented…
thanks! over a year ago
Darkrai came out of the wall. next to Elsa.
"Hey! your real friends are here! are they going to play?"
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
((I haven't seen the movie, but have a character I'd really like to put to use again.))
Name: Shivar
Personality: Calm and cool. He can be cruel at times, but that is only the nature of his element, but otherwise he is as gentle as falling snow.
Bio: An elf born of ice and snow he has been around for quite a long time. He has not seen much of the outside world though due to the fact that he is drained of his power when in a warmer region.
((I haven't seen the movie, but have a character I'd really like to put to use again.))
Name: Shivar
Argo stopped licking Elsa then pushed Flint and starts laughing. "Hey!" Flint said,jumping on Argo as Argo got steady. Flint pulled Elsa on board and went to Terra's house. "I'm gonna get you back home....soon" Flint said,as they rode to Terra's house
Darkrai quickly grabbed onto Argo's back, and pulled himself up to sit behind them.
((X3 must be awkward for Argo, seeing 2 people on his back when he feels 3))
Sableye21 commented…
Yeah lol. It must be weird over a year ago
(Woah I found Flynn and Rapunzel in Frozen!)
(Woah I found Flynn and Rapunzel in Frozen!)
emerald_32 commented…
Yeah...That's been stated lots of times. over a year ago
((OH MY GOD! O_O))
Terra stood on the book and looked out the window as her mother tended to customers. She pushed her brown hair back and continued looking
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
There was just enough of a nip in the air today that allowed Shivar to drift all the way into town. He still did not have much strength, but that didn't matter. All that did at the moment was that he was finally able to visit again! Sure he could every winter, but the people were not as lively then. They were always shut up in their homes at the time. Completely wrapped up in a large coat to hide his appearance he strode through the town.
Flint and Elsa finally got to Terra's house. Everybody knew that her mother was busy with her job so it would be easy to sneak in. "I'll go first ok.." Flint said,as Argo followed inside the store.It was very crowed around this time of year so they tip-toed inside the library to see Terra looking out the window. "There you are!" Flint said,taking a seat on a pillow as Argo laid down next to him

(Time,why can't Darkrai talk to any kids that believe in him and if they don't they can't see him)
(Darkrai is an Imaginary friend of Elsa and Anna, if Elsa and Anna tell other kids about Darkrai, only if the kids truly believe with all their hearts, then they can see and talk to him)

Darkrai didn't need to sneak in, he just strode past her, but he noticed a book on the floor, he picked it up, and put it on the counter, then followed Elsa into the library.

"She's looking out the window again!"
last edited over a year ago
She turned around and smiled ¨hi!¨ she said,jumping off of the book
"Hey...." Flint said,as he felt like someone came in.He look at the door and saw a head with no body floating. "AHHHHH!" He said,jumping in a pile of pillows.
(SO CONFUSED EVEN THOUGH I READ IT)
(I got confused by what sableye said aswell... a floating head? @_@ where did that come from?)
(Oh lol. Srry I did that.It need some info here it is.A year ago,Elsa told Flint about Darkrai but Flint believe in him a little bit but never saw him in his life.So that floating head is Darkrai's head. Srry for all the confusion.And what I just said was my idea with the 'One year ago thing'. I'm not trying to make it confusing though.)
(XD if he belives in Darkrai fully, then he will see Darkrai fully, if he only belives in Darkrai a little, even 99%, he won't see anything of him, :P it has to be 100% to see Darkrai, if it's any less, then they get nothing XD)
(I UNDERSTAND NOW! :P)
Elsa flashes a smile at Terra. Then she looks back at Darkrai.
(Oh XD I never knew that)

Flint got back up to see it was just his imagination. "So..what should we do today?" He asked both Elsa and Terra
"Heeey! he fully believed in me for a second there! hahaha!"
he walked over to Else, and sat down behind her.
¨what are you guys looking at?¨ she tilted her head
"Noting....I just want to do something amazing..like traveling to the North! But that's where wolves are. " Flint said,thinking of a place to go explore.
¨hmm... i havent been out much...so i dont know where to go¨ She said,thinking as well
Argo jumps around happily trying to give ideas. " Play castle?" Flint said but Argo shakes head then tries to act like traveling and hunting. "Travel to the North?" Flint said,as Argo nodded his head. "But we can't go the because of the wolv...." He said,as he touch metal and electrocuted himself. "Ouch.." Flint said,puffing the lighting smoke out his mouth.
"hmm..."
Darkrai stood up, and pulled a book out from the shelf, it was called 'Geography', he put it down infront of Flint.
then he took a pencil, and drew a circle on the north area, then wrote the words
"GO WHEN YOU'RE OLDER?"
Elsa wiggles her fingers and thinks. She looks at Darkrai and mouths, "What do you think we should do?"
Darkrai reads her lips, then just replies normally.
"Well, you're kids at the moment, so ask your parents? if that doesn't work, then either wait till you're older, or head off on your own,"
he then goes over to her, and pats her on the head.
"What those that say?" Flint said,reading it backwards. then he reads it the right way the believes in what Elsa told him. He looks at Darkrai in shock. "So you are real!" Flint said,sitting next to Elsa. "I can know trust you....forever I will trust you " He said,still looking at Darkrai in awe.
"Thanks, Darkrai." Elsa nods and smiles at Flint. "I told you he was real." She giggles.
"Yeah! I never knew until now! We can travel North if you want. We can live there until it's dark then we go back home. Argo will protect us." Flint said,as he patted Argo's mane. "I can get some food too."
"Are you sure! My parents and Anna will worry."
" I don't want to disobey the king and queen so can we asked first. I know my parents will let me." Flint said,jumping around with Argo.

( I love the song 'The First Time In Forever' it's just stuck in my head and there is so many secret other movies guest in it like Mickey Mouse, Flynn and Rapunzel, the painting from 'Tangled*,the chocolate that Anna eat from 'Wreck It Ralph' on Sugar Rush. Oh so cool right!)

(Sorry,I'm hype :D )