Random Role Playing True Love Can Thaw A Frozen Heart (Frozen Roleplay!)

Brooklyn_Helena posted on Feb 14, 2014 at 03:45AM
Alright, guys! Here's the Frozen RP. Most of you who want to rp this probably know what it's about, but just in case.

In Arendelle, a kingdom in Norway, there were two princesses named Elsa and Anna. They were extremely close as little girls, until one night when Elsa accidentally hit Anna's head with her magical ice powers. Their parents came quickly, and took the girls to some trolls, who fixed Anna's head by making her forget Elsa's powers, but leaving their fun with the powers there. Ever since then, Elsa had stayed hidden in her room, locked away to try and control her power. Anna never knew why her sister shut her out, and it hurt her. When Anna was 15 and Elsa was 18, their parents were going away on a trip over seas when their shop sank in a storm. Anna tried once more to talk to her sister through her door, but with no success.
Three years later, and it is time for Elsa to be crowned queen. The gates to the castle are finally opened after so many years, and Anna is very excited. She hopes to find her true love in this one day. Elsa, on the other hand, is frightened her power will how when she takes off her gloves. When she is crowned, she gets lucky that they don't show. That night, Anna meets a prince named Hans. She believes he is her true love and she asks Elsa for her blessing of their engagement/wedding. When Elsa doesn't oblige, Anna pulls off her glove and Elsa's power breaks loose. She accidentally freezes the kingdom on her flee to the North Mountain where she lives in an ice castle.
Anna decides to go find her sister and stop the winter. On her way, she loses her horse and is left to find a store for winter clothing. Here she meets Oaken and Kristoff. Kristoff isn't particularly liked by Oaken and is thrown out. Anna knows that Kristoff works with ice and will be able to lead her to Elsa with his reindeer Sven, so she buys what he needs and convinces him to help her. On their way, she saves him from some wolves though he does crash his sled. So they walk to the North Mohntain, where thy meet Olaf, a snowman created by Elsa's powers, an exact replica of the snowman Elsa and Anna had created when they were younger. He leads them to Elsa's castle. There, Anna tries to convince Elsa to come home and stop the winter. Elsa knows she can't, but Anna keeps trying to convince her when Elsa's magic accidentally strikes Anna's heart. She is kicked out along with Sven, Kristoff and Olaf. Knowing her wart will freeze slowly, Kristoff takes her to the trolls to get help. They tell him that only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart, so he quickly gets her back to Arendelle to Hans. Then he leaves.
While all this was happening, Elsa was captured and locked in her own dungeon! Anna doesn't know until she tries to get Hans to save her but finds out he doesn't really love her and only wanted her crown. He lies and tells her that Elsa is dead. Then he leaves her to die. Elsa had escaped with her ice powers, which Hans found out gate telling the people of the kingdom that Elsa was dead along with Anna but they he gotten married so he was king now. Then he went out into Elsa's blizzard, where Olaf and a saved Anna were trying to find Kristoff, Kristoff was coming running for Anna. And Elsa was just trying to get away. Anna sees her sister and has to make a choice. Save her sister from Hans or kiss Kristoff and not freeze. She chooses to save Elsa, and ah freezes just as Hans' sword hits her hand. He is knocked back, and Elsa turns to see her sister. Sobbing, she hugs Anna's frozen body. But this act of true love from sisters saves Anna, and Elsa is then able to unfreeze the kingdom, and all is well in Arendelle.

A few spots were already claimed, so you can take your pick of any of the others, or make up your own character. I was thinking that if those of you who have already selected characters were okay with it, we could start from when Anna and Elsa were little girls.

There are two main rules to this rp. HAVE FUN! And no godmodding! There's really no other rules besides those.

Info needed to make an OC-
Name:
Personality:
Extra:

Characters-
Elsa: Brooklyn_Helena
Anna: Frankiestein65
Kristoff: peterpansbff
Hans:
Elsa and Anna's mother:
Elsa and Anna's father:
Sven: Sableye21
Olaf:
Oaken:

OCs:
Terra- LetsDuel2012
Darkrai- Time_Master
Flint- Sableye21
Shivar- Axel1313

Oh, and I'm open to most random ships if anyone wants to change things up! :D
last edited on Feb 16, 2014 at 04:43AM

Random Role Playing 748 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 748

over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Terra was still thinking...¨Hide and go seek?¨ she asked. she just wanted something simple with her friends
over a year ago Sableye21 said…
(I'll be back tomorrow guys :D )
(same here! i actually nodded off earlier i may be here and there but imma hit the hay)
over a year ago peterpansbff said…
((Wooooow, I feel like a dork. Sorry for not being on today; I was spending time with the fam <3 And eating. Lots of eating...))

MEANWHILE IN THE NORTH....

Kristoff clumsily stumbled along the icy slopes, chasing after the elder mountain men. He tried copying their movements, standing tall, whistling as they worked. Kristoff had a bit of trouble with that. The pickaxe was heavy, and he could barely even lift it, much less chop up some ice. But he bit his lip and kept trying.

Soon, Kristoff was panting from exhaustion. One reasonably-sized chunk of ice lay severed from the rest. Success...! Pant, pant...

Kristoff looked around in confusion. Where...where were the mountain men? D-did they just leave him? Did they go back to the village already?!

But then he spotted the last of the mountain men just a small distance away. Quickly turning around, Kristoff tried pushing the chunk of ice onto his tiny sleigh. "Sv...Sven!" he said, struggling and desperate. "Sven, a little help, please? Hurry, they're leaving!!"
over a year ago Frankiestein65 said…
(Sorry for l8 reply, especially as I'm Anna.)
Anna sat on the floor in her room, playing with the special dolls her mother and father gave her. She played with them all the time, when she wasn't building snowmen with Elsa.
over a year ago Brooklyn_Helena said…
(It's okay guys, I was a little late too and I'm Elsa! :p)
"Hide and go seek is nice," Elsa said regally, even for a seven year old. "Anna would want to play with us!"
Terra grinned,she was finally going to have fun with her friends ¨Where is she?¨
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
When the town became to warm he was forced to head back north. Discarding the heavy coats so he could feel the wonderful icy chill of his true home. They were useless to him to begin with anyway. On his way back he spotted the mountain men leaving from their work cutting ice, but one appeared to be farther behind the others and struggling. "Do you need some help?" He asked as he strode over to him.
"Ok,just warning you.I'm the best at hide and seek" Flint smiled at Elsa.

Sven heard Krisoff yell. He race over to Krisoff and smiled. He put the sled and raced after the Mountian Men.
"No, I'm the best!"Elsa giggles. "I'll be backs I've got to get Anna from the castle."
Anna was still playing with her dolls. "I wonder where Elsa went." She said.
Elsa takes off running back to the castle. She sneaks through the doors and runs up to her and Anna's room. "ANNA!"
"I'll give you a ride with Argo." Flint said,looking back out the door seeing that Terra's mother was still busy getting stuff together. "We all better hurry then." Flint said,getting the sled as Flint and Argo sneaked out and waved for them to come on.

( Flint and Elsa has curse powers. Elsa has Snow and Flint has lighting.)
Anna, happy to hear her sister, ran outside. "Hi Elsa!" She said chuckling.
Kristoff was about to say yes when Sven ran over and started pulling the sleigh away. "Guess not. Thanks, though!" he called back, racing after Sven. "Don't leave me behind, though," he muttered, his breath puffing. When he reached Sven, he waved gratefully back at the person whom offered to help before carrying on.
Anna beamed at her older sister.
Sven finally reach the Mountain Men with there reindeer. Sven looked back at Krisoff and smiled from the side of his mouth.

(Frankiestein do you know that Elsa didn't hit Anna with that ice yet....I'm just trying to make sure)
(Yep I'm aware of that)
"Elsa, do you wanna play?" Anna said.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
Shivar smiled and waved back, but after a little while he decided to follow the small mountain man and his...uh. Reindeer. He was curious as to where they were headed now.
Sven saw a frost Elf and started smiling at him still keeping the paste with the other reindeer

"Yeah Anna. We where going to play Hide and Seek" Flint smiled,as Argo smiled with him
Kristoff grinned back at Sven. That was close. They'd almost lost the mountain men completely. He pulled a carrot out from the pack on his back and held it out to Sven as they continued their journey home.
"Yay! Hide and seek!" Anna said happily, dropping her dolls and running out of her room into the hallway to join Elsa, Flint and Argo.
Terra waved at Anna ¨Hiya!¨ she said (im gonna be on and off all day btw so sorry for any late replys)
"Hi terra!" Anna said, running to give her a hug.
(Don't worry about it)

Sven sees a carrot in front of him and tries and bite it and he keeps missing.

Flint finally saw Anna coming from the hall. "Hey Anna." He said,as his hair turned into a static frenzy. "Oh no!" Flint said,running out of the gates as his powers made marks all over town.The lighting marks of the town made everybody think was it about to rain but it was clear sky. Flint kept running when he finally made it away from the village and everybody else. "Why do I have to be CURSED! " Flint said,as the lighting still came from his finger tips and little sparks flew
(Do people know about flints powers?)
(Yeah they saw them before. They saw minor sparks )
Anna stares at where Flint just ran. "I guess his powers came loose again." She said.
Flint powers went crazy. Electricity went from 64 feet into the air. Everybody from the village came to see him. Even the guards. His mom and father put some gloves on him and locked him down in his room.

(He is like Elsa story but this happened a couple days until Elsa was locked down in her room)
((Aww poor Flint XD))

Kristoff laughed and held the carrot within Sven's reach. "Here, buddy. Is that better?"
Anna was really upset after hearing Flint wasn't allowed to come and play. She begged Flints parents and they always said the same thing, "No."
Sven took a bite and smiled at Kristoff.

Flint looked out the window of his room to see Anna keep coming everyday to see if he could play."If I can't play I have to read then" He said,as he picked up a book but it burnt' to crisp. Then his lighting took his gloves off and strike the door clean off. "Ma...Pa...My powers....it's worst!"

(I feel sad for him )
Anna jumped at the sound of the lightning.
Terra sat outside his door,feeling horrible ¨it'll be ok...promise....¨ she said,wiping her eyes
Anna was scared. "Will he be alright?" She asks terra.
Ma and Pa came to his door to see it was flat in the hall way. "We have to take him to the trolls! I'll get Frenzo to ride all the way there." Pa said,as Ma tried to touch Flint but it was so electrifying. "Ma..Pa.. Can Anna come though?" He said,as Ma nodded as a tear came down her eyes. They made it outside to see Anna near the door. "You can come to see the trolls for me right?" Flint said,as some sparks began to come out his glove
Anna felt happier now. "Yes.......... I think I can"
Terra smiled,but it faded as she heard her mother call for her ¨aww....bye guys¨ she sighed,heading back
"Will you be alright, Flint?" Anna asks, worriedly.
(Lalala I don't know what to do. xD)
Anna sees Elsa. "Elsa come with us! We're going to see the trolls!" Anna shouted.
peterpansbff commented…
I don't know why, but I read trolls as TARDIS over a year ago
Frankiestein65 commented…
XD LOL over a year ago
(Lol you can go with Anna and Flint because Flint powers went lose.You can go with them)

"Yeah,I think.I'll be ok when I'm with you and Elsa." Flint said,getting on Frenzo as Anna could get on Argo. "Should we wait for Elsa?" He asked,as his father and ma came back inside to get some stuff
"I... Anna, I don't know if we should go. Mama and Papa are probably wondering where we are right now..." Elsa seems nervous about going. She's afraid something bad will happen.
"We'll be fine, the guards know where we're going! They can tell mama and papa!" Anna said.
"Please. My ma said you can come." Flint said,getting sad that they can't go. "Whatever. You can stay here." He said,laying on the mane of Frenzo
Terra sat in the store,she was upset that she couldn't go see the trolls with Flint,Anna,and Elsa and was stuck inside reading
Anna looks sad.
"No..." Elsa says, not wanting to be mean but still worrying. "We'll go."
Ma and Pa came back outside. "Hiya Elsa and Anna.You coming with us?" Pa said,as him and ma got on Frenzo. "If so you can ride Argo. We will be protecting you so don't wander off ok?" Ma said,as Pa took off and so did Argo with Anna and Elsa on him
(I was think after this happen,Flint gets locked down until the party for Elsa to be crowned queen. But after Flint meets the troll and tell him that he is danger,Elsa can say if her powers are dangerous and continue after that)