Random Role Playing The wish:Blood stained crown

TAIKAMODO posted on Mar 22, 2014 at 09:42AM
One person's wish can change the whole world.....you see,before the wish,the world was a peaceful place.The king and queen of our kingdom were very kind,and ruled us greatly.There was no famine,or plague,and we all could get along with one-another.But now,that world,sounds more like a fairy-tale from a book,and that is the point,where reality comes crashing down.

You see,there is an ancient legend of a mystical device that existed before our time.This device is said to contain a god's power,and can grant any wish.Originally,this was thought to be only a legend,but,that was before.

Someone found this God-Device somehow,and wished the world into a living hell.greed,lust,hatred,and things similar to it now run our world,and monsters and disasters plague our existence every day.the king and queen have died,and a fight for the crown has begun.

Who made this devil's wish,and where is the God-device now?Who will win the fight for the crown and claim the throne as king,or queen?How did the former king and queen die?

In the end,we went from a peaceful fairytale to a dark nightmare.And it's up to you,to bring us a happily ever after.

Rules...
~~~~~~~
Whenever a fight happens,Godmodding is not allowed.

Light profanity is allowed.

Romance is allowed,but not too much.

Sex is allowed,but not in detail.

Please attempt to properly spell/use proper Grammar.

no one liners unless it is impossible to avoid.

i may add or subtract rules as time passes.

Character Sheet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Back story:(Optional)

Social Standing:(peasant,noble,royal,commoner)

Wealth:(Rich,poor,middle-class wealth)

After the crown?:(yes or no)

Purpose for gaining crown:(If after the crown)

Kingdom Duty:(Cook,merchant,knight,schoir,page,bla­cks­mit­h,e­tc.­..

Random Role Playing 91 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 91

over a year ago Sableye21 said…
NAME: I'm Charlotte

APPEARANCE: I'm not trying to be mean but....I am right here. If you can't see good....find new bifocals

PERSONALITY: You got to wait and see

BACKSTORY: I am a peasant. And forever be a peasant.When I was hungry....townsfolk would give me and some other peasant some food. That was back then....now I am the only peasant that I know. The others starved to death. Then....I heard about a person who found a crown....a magical crown. He sent hell upon us. Now....I will find it and retrieve it to bring the kingdom back to peace. And probably meet friends here and there.

SOCIAL STANDING: I told you that I am a peasant....

WEALTH: *Face palms* Poor....very...very poor

AFTER THE CROWN?: Yes...I am

PURPOSE FOR GAINING THE CROWN: To bring peace and freedom back to my kingdom......and maybe wish all the peasant of the world would be not rich...but with a lot of food. They are starving and I'm the only peasant who can help them

KINGDOM DUTY: After the the person turned life to hell....the King took me as a jester.....I had to make him humorous but...I would fail...that why I have bandages on me.....luckily I escaped the terror...

Oh....This is a picture of me.....
last edited over a year ago
[b]NAME[/b]: I'm Charlotte 

[b]AGE[/b]: Um......16..

[b]GENDER[/b]:*face palms* female.....
over a year ago Time_Master said…
((Will this work?))

NAME:
Left: Red
Right: Blue

APPEARANCE: Pic

BACK STORY:
The guides for the crown, anyone that is after the crown, for any reason, will always encounter either Red or Blue, when the holder of the Crown is King/Queen, Red and Blue stay with the King/Queen at all times, until he dies, and they serve as Personal Guards, and Advisers.

SOCIAL STANDING: Considered one of the great wonders of the world.

WEALTH: None

AFTER THE CROWN?: No.

PURPOSE FOR GAINING CROWN: None, but they have a purpose for leading people to the crown, as they need a King/Queen to serve

KINGDOM DUTY: Advisers,Guides & Personal Guards
((Will this work?))

[b]NAME:[/b]
Left: Red
Right: Blue

[b]AGE:[/b] ???

[b]GENDER:[/b] Fema
over a year ago Alaska- said…
((this seems cool I'll join! Btw this is Liz-chan..new account.ye))
Name: Alaska Benjamin

Appearance: pic

Personality: independent(she doesn't like getting help...thinks she can do it her self) stubborn, loud, bubbly, good person at heart

Back story: When hell first broke loose her parents protected her and her two brothers and died. They struggle to make it around every day and are in search for the God-device to wish for their old peaceful life back with their parents. Also fighting for the crown to be rich and all cause they don't have a lot of money right now..

Social Standing: commoner

Wealth: on the verge of poor

After the crown?:yes

Purpose for gaining crown:to gain money so they can survive and hopefully get back their parents

Kingdom Duty:knight i guess?..
((this seems cool I'll join! Btw this is Liz-chan..new account.ye))
Name: Alaska Benjamin

Name: Jake Benjamin

Personality: pacifist, kind, not really like his twin sister at all but when push comes to shove he protects her

Back story:same as hers

Wealth: on the verge of poor(now)

Purpose for gaining crown:same as Alaska's

Kingdom Duty:He was one the king's royal chefs until the king died. He's now an assistant at a restaurant so he brings in the money for his brother and sister to survive and stuff...
Name: Jake Benjamin

Personality: pacifist, ki
((final character))
Name: Miles Benjamin

Appearance: pic (blonde hair)

Personality: serious, responsible, joker, high temper (anger issues)

Back story:same as his brother and sister

Wealth:on the verge of poor

Purpose for gaining crown:same as his siblings

Kingdom Duty:knight
((final character))
Name: Miles Benjamin

Appearance: pic (blonde hair)
( Miles is just like me hehe....oh can I play as him? Please?)
Alaska- commented…
sure if you want :P over a year ago
(Do we wait for more? or do we start?)
( I would like to start......)
(Then, should you begin? or do i or someone else? (If no one else want's to begin, then i will... that's what i usually do afterall))
((Me too and I guess I will start))

As dawn reached.....Charlotte was already looking for some help. "Can you help me find the c-..." She said,getting cut off by a mad man. She really regretted doing this but....she went to the Castle. She knocked on the gate to see if any knights would come.
"No one will come..."
A little girl, with red eyes, in a sort of bunny-white hoddy was swinging her legs off the edge of a lantern pole ontop of the gate.

"Everyone's asleep... and some are depressed from the King's death"
On the opposite side, on another lantern pole, was a red eye'd girl, wearing a black version of the white girls hoodie.

"So... why are you here?... although, we already know" they said in unison
" Because.....the kingdom needs to be in peace. Plus several peasants are died from starvation. We need to find the crown. Instead of Treated we get tricked now. " Charlotte said,going closer to the girl with the red eyes. "Will you two help me?"
Red and Blue looked to each other, then down to the girl
"When the crown is sought, it can't be bought,
but it is all around, when found, no treasure is abound,
as the worth is unmatched, but when worn, your desire is known,
and all shall be your world... WHY DO YOU SEEK THE CROWN,STAINED WITH BLOOD UNFURLED?
"
(I dunno if you saw my comment but you can be Miles if you want)
Alaska watched as Jake was making lunch for the remaining royals and workers living in the castle. (This included the royal family and red and blue the advisers and whoever else was still awake)

"Have you seen Miles...haven't seen him all day.." Alaska asked. Jake stirred the soup,
"I've been kind of busy cooking. Why don't you look for him if your so bored.."
Alaska sighed,
"I guess I should."
" I seek the crown for the kingdom to be in full harmony. I seek that I will bring peace here." Charlotte said,telling noting but the truth

Miles was out side looking as the sun came up. He was suppose to do night duty and it was almost up. " A couple of minutes and I'm off duty.."
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Name: Isabelle (Izzy) Rose

Personality: (it'll develop)

Back story:(Optional)

Wealth:middle class, though she's loosing money

After the crown?:(yes or no): yes,

Purpose for gaining crown: she wants everything back to normal

Kingdom Duty: she works in the castle, she would mend clothes and do medicine for the knights - she still does. Her parents were completely against her being a knight, so she isn't one, so she did whatever she could to help them. She does know how to fight though, and even though her parents are dead, she realizes she is just as much help doing what she does now. She still travels with them and goes places with them, she just doesn't fight.
Name:  Isabelle (Izzy) Rose

Personality: (it'll de
Alaska- commented…
my female character is a knight over a year ago
BlackSparrow commented…
alright, I'm going to change that a little then over a year ago
Alaska- commented…
ok cool (: over a year ago
Name: Lucas Rose

Personality: (it'll develop)

Back story:

Social Standing:same as his sister

Wealth: Same as his sister

After the crown?: yes

Purpose for gaining crown: yes because the way things were was nice

Kingdom Duty: he is a blacksmith
Name:  Lucas Rose

Personality:  (it'll develop)

B
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
Name: Logan Dumont

Personality: ((This always changes so I'll develop it as I go))

Back story: He doesn't like to talk about his past, it wasn't good to start, and now that all hell has broken loose it's no better

Social Standing: Noble

Wealth: Middle-class wealth

After the crown?: yes

Purpose for gaining crown: He was good at what he did, and bringing everything back to normal would be great, besides, he would have power that could change his past....

Kingdom Duty: He's a knight, and a good fighter.
Name:  Logan Dumont

Personality: ((This always chang
over a year ago Kat-chan said…
Name: Viola Valentine

Appearance: Pic

Personality: That will be developed as the story goes on

Back story: She doesn't talk about her past. Ever.

Social Standing: Noble

Wealth: Middle class, closer to rich

After the crown?: No

Kingdom Duty: Despite her family's preference, she's a knight-in-training, close to becoming a knight.
Name: Viola Valentine

Appearance: Pic

Personality: That will be de
Name: Laura Killian

Personality:

Back story: She has been an orphan for as long as she can remember. She is resourceful though and one day got herself into some trouble. She met Logan then and eventually they became friends. She stays on the streets, but she can get information for him that he may not get otherwise. When all hell broke loose her ability to get information became even more valuable to the rich slime bags of the kingdom. She has a huge crush on Logan, but he does not reciprocate

Social Standing: peasant

Wealth: poor

After the crown?: doesn't really know yet

Purpose for gaining crown: She'll help Logan in anyway she can, but her life won't change much weather it is found or not

Kingdom Duty: she gathers information for anyone who pays her, with the exception of Logan who she'd help no matter what.
Name:  Laura Killian

Personality: 

Back story
over a year ago tigerfinn said…
Name: gail

Personality: silent,never talks but will talk if its the king or queen

Back story:(Optional) ?

Social Standing:(peasant,noble,royal,commoner)) royal

Wealth:(Rich,poor,middle-class wealth) middle-class

After the crown?:(yes or no) nope

Kingdom Duty: assassin
(posting the robe next)
Name: gail

Personality: silent,never talks but will tal
(his robe)
(his robe)
(antagonist)
Name: gian

Personality: lustful,liar,bad,rude,greedy

Back story:(Optional) ?

Social Standing:(peasant,noble,royal,commoner)) commoner

Wealth:(Rich,poor,middle-class wealth) middle-class wealth

After the crown?:(yes or no) yes

Purpose for gaining crown:(If after the crown) to gain power,riches etc.

Kingdom Duty: NONE
(antagonist)
Name: gian

Personality: lustful,liar,b
(I'm Awake! I'm Awake! :D)

"your intentions are pure"
"Your intentions are Evil"
"There is no right nor wrong without a king to decide, your reason is fine, to your own mind... enter the castle, and search around, we'll serve, as hints"

Red and Blue hopped down, and they walked at the same pace to the gate, they both put their hands on the gate, it creaked, and opened.

"Search the castle, in all the rooms, the Crown is somewhere within, and when it's found, your story will begin... if it has not already begun"
Alaska looked up as she heard the gates open.
"Someone's entering the castle... Maybe they're looking for the crown." She stood up.
"What the hell. Nobody told me there was another guest. Now I won't have enough food!" Jake muttered. Alaska rolled her eyes, "Your so boring its hard to believe we're twins. Im gonna go check this person out."
"No I just don't go looking for trouble all the time," he put down his ladle and turned off the stove, "If your'e going, then so am I."
"No way! I don't need a party pooper like you following me around," Alaska argued. Jake rolled his eyes and opened the doors,
"Are you coming or what?"
over a year ago Neko-Tohka said…
Name: Saber (Also known as Proud Knight-King, Saber Alter, Dark-tainted Tyrant, King of Knights)
True Identity: Saber's true identity is Altria Pendragon.

Appearance: link

Personality: Saber is a strong-willed young woman who always speaks resolutely. She is courageous, determined, and set on winning the Holy Grail. She constantly insists that she is a knight first and that her gender is of little importance to her. She is resolute in following her own morals regardless of more viable tactics being available should she consider them to be underhanded, leading to conflicts with Kiritsugu over the strategy within the Fourth Holy Grail War. While obtaining the Holy Grail is of the utmost importance, rejecting her chivalry is something that she will not do under normal circumstance even if it should put her at a disadvantage.

Social Standing: Royal

Wealth: Rich

After the crown?: Yes

Purpose for gaining crown: To save my ravaged, war-torn country.

Kingdom Duty: King, Knight

(For more information: link)
Izzy sat in the blacksmith's shop with her brother Lucas as he finished fixing a few if the training swords. When he finished he stood straight and handed them over to her. "Izzy do you want help carrying those?" he asks. She shifts them.
"No it's alright. You still have work to do. I just have to deliver these to the knights." she says with a smile. She heard the gates open from in the shop. "Someone's here...again." she says with a grin. Lucas just smiles as she leaves and goes to the training/practicing grounds where most of the knights were.
Viola had barely just woken up when she heard the castle gates creeping open. She grinned to herself. Was someone breaking in? Perfect! She could beat them up and finally prove that she was ready to become a knight. She jumped out of bed and hurriedly got dressed before leaving the barracks and heading to the castle.
"When the crown is found, return to the throne, and we shall begin the coronation... but finding the crown won't be simple"

"It could be high"
"It could be low"

"It could be in the sky"
"It could be in the ground"

"Find the crown, and become our Queen"

Red and Blue, stood there, waiting for her to enter into the castle
Logan looked up as he heard the gate open. Who was here? and why? he wondered to himself. Just then he noticed Isabelle coming in with an armful of training swords and then setting them down in their rightful places. He smiled a little. When she had first come she so badly wanted to be a knight. He wondered if she still did.
"Hey, earth to Logan." Laura says, flicking his forehead. Logan flinched away and then looked at her. "You still have trainees remember? You can't expect them to learn anything if you aren't teaching." she says, her hands on her hips. He smiles again and then walks over to some of the trainees. He wasn't the best of the knights, though he was pretty damn good, and he wasn't the only instructor. He just needed something to do today.
Izzy watched the training for a bit before deciding to turn and leave. She decided she would go to the gates and see what was going on. As she arrived she saw Red and Blue talking to another girl. She took a seat behind them and listened. Was it another crown seeker? she wondered. Good luck to them then. She lived near the castle and spent all day in it and still hadn't found anything.
Red and Blue entered into the castle, whilst Blue continued on to the throne, and stood to the right of it, Red stopped, and turned to Izzy.
"... have you found the crown?... no... not yet... we know it's still within it's resting place..."

Red then turned back towards the throne, and stood to the left side of it.

then, in unison, their voices echoed throughout the castle.

"Another [Player] has entered into the [Game], it has been [227] days, the [Crown] has not been found"
Time_Master commented…
Red: Speaks in the Italics over a year ago
Time_Master commented…
Blue: Speaks in Bold over a year ago
Time_Master commented…
When announcing, important things are Underlined over a year ago
Time_Master commented…
When speaking in Unison, they speak in both Italics and Bold over a year ago
Alaska new she should have been in training with the other knights. She was one of the only female knights and she wasn't a weak one either. Even when she missed training fro two weeks she'd excel in battle. But right now she was too interested in finding that crown rather than training.
"You really should go to training. You might get demoted or something," Jake complained lagging behind her. They saw Red, Blue and some girl and hid behind a corner.
"Im one of their strongest members. They need me," she objected, "now shh. They might here us.."
"The [Rules] are as follows, Hidden around the castle, are fragments of the crown, you must gather all 7 pieces of the crown. The pieces are as follows;
The jewel of [mind], the jewel of [Body], the jewel of [spirit], the jewel of [Time], and the jewel of [Space], the other 2 parts are the left and right halves of the crown, you may work with another to find the crown, and you may use any method, we will be here by the throne, and we will give only 1 hint as to where each piece is, you may ask us to recite the hint as many times as you wish, if you do team up with someone, you will share rule with them, king and king, king and queen, or queen and queen, and the last rule; you may kill other's to gain their pieces...

Any Questions?
"
Time_Master commented…
when they say 1 hint as to where the pieces are, they mean 1 hint for every piece, so 1 hint for the jewel of mind, and another hint for the jewel of body. over a year ago
"woah, hold up. They said kill..."Jake commented worriedly. Alaska rolled her eyes,
"I can do it by myself if you don't wanna come." She then marched to Red and Blue and Jake sadly came along.
"Hey guys, so what's the first hint?" she asked them not even to glance at the girl.
Time_Master commented…
X3 "he said kill" red and Blue are female over a year ago
Alaska- commented…
oh opps thanks! XD over a year ago
Time_Master commented…
X3 if you didn't change it, i was going to say "Jake must be sexually confused" hehehe! XD over a year ago
Their voices rang throughout the castle again, but strangly only the [Players] could hear them.

"The first piece, [Jewel of Mind], [up, up, high it goes, back down again it falls, when this movment is repeated, a bell will sound]

((Note: Each place has a set place, which i know of them all))
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
(Late to my own RP again?Wow,i am seriously late to everything...oh well..)

Name:Roy Farrace

Appearance:Black,spikey hair and red eyes.A black t-shirt with red,leather-ish armor and black pants,and red and black boots and black fingerless gloves.Red bandana.

Personality:Fun-loving,adventuring,friend­ly,­and energetic.

Back story:around the time Roy was five,a war broke out between his kingdom and another.During the final days of the war,an enemy platoon marched on his family's property,and his parents were killed protecting him from them.He had hidden inside of a closet,along with his older brother,and so,had not been found.But when it was all over,Roy's brother,Shin,had vanished,thought to be dead.

Roy had fled from his home,afraid that the soldiers might return,and lived in poverty for the remainder of his life.he,along with the few other surviving orphans of his time,had to struggle to survive.they lived through the hot summers,and braved through the cold winters,year after year.In time,some got lucky chances and were offered jobs as a cook,or blacksmith or royal jester,and others died off.

Roy,however,had a natural talent for fighting,which he demonstrated in street fights to earn money to survive.he was eventually approached by the rebellion,a group who's purpose is to find the god-device and restore the world to it's former glory.He also,on his own however,seeks the crown,so he can make sure it never falls into to hands of people with wicked desires.

Social Standing:Peasant

Wealth:Poor,but getting by.

After the crown?:Yes

Purpose for gaining crown:To keep it out of wicked hands,and guide the kingdom to peace.

Kingdom duty:n/a
Izzy sat and watched in amusement. She recognized Alaska and Jake, but she didn't recognize the other girl. It was always interesting though when someone new came to look for the crown.

Lucas left the blacksmith's shop, done with his work for the day and went to find his sister. He didn't have a reason, he was just bored and if he wanted to go anywhere dangerous they were best together. He was strong and understood the mechanics of a weapon. Izzy on the other hand was a merciless, and very good fighter and knew all the medicinal herbs. He blamed Logan for teaching her to fight, or maybe even Alaska though he had no idea if the two girls knew eachother or got along.
Roy winced in pain as the tip of the blade cut his cheek.That was now another of several cuts on face,and arms.His opponent had a knife,and was surprisingly fast with it.He barely dodged another blow,before he punched the man in the face,then kicked him in the stomach,knocking him off his feet."I win....who's next?"he asked coldly,as another man stepped up to him,handing him a bag of coins.Soon,a different man was standing in front of him,ready to fight.Roy smirked."Okay.If your ready to lose,then bring it on!"
Viola was on her way to the training grounds, considering ditching, when, oh-wait-hold-up-was-that-a-street-fight? She loved watching street fights. It was always really cool to watch the different fighting styles all these different people had.
She paused in her tracks for only a moment. She was going to get in trouble for this... She headed over to watch the fight.
Roy dodged the guy's first blow by ducking,then attempted a leg sweep.The man jumped back,avoiding it.Roy then struck at him with a kick to the ribs,which connected.The man shouted and rammed into him,sending him reeling backwards."Man,that hurt..."He then sped up and delivered a quick punch to the face,then kicked him in his....private area.Roy then busted out laughing as the man hit the ground."Pfft.....hfft......hahahahaha­hah­a!&­quo­t;H­e was clutching his stomach as the man finally,after several minutes,got up."Now i'm gonna hurt you real bad!"he said as he charged at Roy.Roy smiled as he stepped forward and appeared behind him in a split second.He then chopped him in the neck,knocking him out.

Roy then laughed a little more."Well,that was a good laugh,but,is there anyone else who wants to take me on before i call it a day for this?I mean,this is getting old,beating you guys senseless like this...."
Viola was impressed. This guy was pretty good. No one would mind if...
She glanced around uncertainly at the crowd. No one seemed particularly willing to fight the guy. After taking a moment to consider, she stepped forward. "Would you mind if I gave it a try?"
Roy turned around and saw the girl who'd talked.He was slightly surprised."I'm not used to a females asking to fight me but,if you want to,i don't have any objections..."he said.
A grin slowly spread across Viola's face. "Good. Very good." She pulled out a small pouch of cold coins. "Here's your prize...if you can beat me." She dropped the pouch and kicked it to the side. "After you."
(Well,logically,if the king and queen had a daughter,then she automatically be the queen,which would make the whole fight-for-the crown thing obselete...)

"Right,right..."Roy said,tightening his right glove."Then,if you're ready,here i go!"Roy dashed at the girl,then slid at the ground,attempting to hit one of her legs.
Time_Master commented…
Not in this case, once the Queen/King dies, the crown splits into it's seven parts again, making it so that you have to find all the pieces, instead of just inheriting the crown :D over a year ago
Viola easily moved out of the way before the boy could knock her down, then aimed a kick at his stomach. She wasn't the strongest person around, but she was fast and agile, and he had been fighting for a while and was likely tired. She intended to use that to her advantage.
(i)Okay,obviously she's fairly experienced...i'll need to work a bit harder if i intend to win...but...i don't have much left in the tank.(/b)Roy jumped back."Not bad...you're fast....but if all you got is speed,you're gonna lose!"He then stepped forward amd appeared behind her,as he'd did with the last opponent.
The moment he was out of her sight, Viola remembered the previous fight. Hoping her assumption that he was doing the same thing now was right, she drove her elbow back with all the force she could muster. If she missed him, she was in trouble.
(why every thing happens when I'm not on, i do not know...)

"I don't get it," Jake said leaning against a wall. Alaska sighed, "Me neither...what does up high, then down, then this movement causes a bell to ring?"
"Now we know why no-one has ever found the crown," Jake added.
"You're pesimistic attitude is starting to bug me," Alaska snapped back.
"You mean realistic," he cleverly pointed out.
"Grrr."
"There is no time limit"
"To finding the pieces"
"Whether it takes1 day"
"Or a hundred years"
"The pieces won't move until they are found... so take your time, and be quick, or another will get it first"