Random Role Playing What Lies Beyond The Walls?

Sableye21 posted on Apr 05, 2014 at 01:40PM
What lies beyond the walls?
Hundreds of butterflies dancing in the wind
Or Hundreds of Demons with their nasty grin.
What lies beyond the walls?
A loyal hero within
Or a Goblin eating poor little Finn

For thousands of years, there was a legend that there was nasty creatures out side the Grand Walls of Eclipse. Well there is no legends no more. Those nasty creatures can be heard from outside the walls louder and louder. They found away into the Grand Wall. The Elder of Eclipse told 10 children (teens) That there are 7 charkas or stones beyond the walls. She told them that they had courage and was humble and very,very,very brave to find them. Was the Elder telling the truth about the stones?

So...there are the 10 teens or chosen ones to find the 7 charkas or stones. This is like The Game of Thrones era....but your trying to find the stones to make another kingdom. After they find the stones,they shine and with that...it built a new kingdom. Sooner or later....they get older and they marry and so on...But you can be a random villager and travel with the 10.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Are you one of the 10 or villager?:
Bio: (Optional)
Extra: (You can have 1 power but powers like memory manipulation not you can touch something and makes it disappear

Rules:
This is more like a action and adventure rp.
There will be lots of monster beyond the walls so more...ACTION!
Sex is allowed but put it in the minimum
Cursing allowed
HAVE FUN!
last edited on Apr 05, 2014 at 01:44PM

Random Role Playing 59 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

over a year ago Sableye21 said…
Name: Emile Casters
Appearance: Pic
Weapons: Hand knifes and sword
Are you one of the 10 or Villager?: One of the 10
Bio: Emile Casters lived with his grandparents until the elder wanted to see him. Once he got the message to find the 7 stones...some demons,goblins came into the city. He knew that they had to find the stones before the city is destroyed.
Extra: He has memory manipulation and he is a good sword fighter.
Name: Emile Casters
Weapons: Hand knifes and sword
Are you
over a year ago Time_Master said…
Name: I'm Yukari, But people call me 'Rabbit or Bunny'

Appearance:
Interviewer: "Well, she wouldn't give an answer, she just stood there, looking angry at me, so here's a pic."

Weapons: my leg's, my kicks are crazy powerful, i can bend steel with a single kick

10, or villager: I'm a Villager, I'm just going with these people.

Bio:
Well, I used to be the town's messenger, or someone that passes along the word to others, but I've gotten sick of it, i asked these 10 teens to take me with them to the other side of the wall, it's easy for me to jump over it in about 4 or 5 jumps, but this time i get to stay still for more than 2 seconds before a monster attacks me! oh, also they use me as a sort of Recon.

Extra: [non-interview mode]
Well, you could say her power is her legs, they may look thin, but hell can she jump, we tried to measure how high she could jump, and I'd say about 3 or 4 stories high, which is about 50 feet high, or 15.24 meters if you use that measurement.

The reason she jumps so high, isn't cause it's magic, or a power, it's cause her legs are VERY powerful, she may use them to jump alot, which is how she earned the nickname 'rabbit', but no one has seen her do a kick, and i don't think anyone will live to tell others how hard she kicks.
[b]Name:[/b] I'm Yukari, But people call me 'Rabbit or Bunny'

[b]Age:[/b] I'm 19

[b]Gender:[/b]
over a year ago mcterra said…
Name: Akuma
Weapons: His fists
10 or villager: One of the 10
Bio: He lived with his grandfather who taught him everything he knows about combat. He was pretty much bored by life till he was informed that he had to find the 7 chakras before the city's destruction.
Extra: He has super strength and is an awesomely strong, agile and fast fighter. His punches are devastatingly powerful. He also has an impressive recovery faculty.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Akuma
Weapons: His fists
10 or villager: One of the 1
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Name: I'm Alex Cockran
Appearance: i'm not tell a blind perv.
Weapons: a sword
Are you one of the 10 or villager?: i'm one of the 10
Bio: (Optional) n/a
Extra: things tend to fall over when i yell...like trees....
Name: I'm Alex Cockran
Appearance:  i'm not tell a blind perv.
W
( Welcome :D....we guys can start when there is 5 chosen ones if there are no 10 chosen ones to play the parts)
(okay)
(Funn...)
(still waiting...)
(..........would i count if i made another person..that was one of the 10?)
( @Heart yeah.....and we can start....)

The chosen 10 are in the elders tent as the Grand Elder tell them that there are 7 stones. Emile looks at the people. Were they really going to save the world? " Find the 7 charkas and you will live in peace and bring joy into the world. Go beyond the walls to the Darkest part is The Dark Hills. There is the first charka,The Charka of Humbleness. " The Elder said at last dismissing them.
As Akuma stepped out of the tent, he realized that he still didn't understand much about the situation. But it seemed it was an emergency or something. He looked around at the others. He preferred operating alone but it seemed he had no choice this time. He was going to work with them as a team.
alex rolled her eyes at the people she was going to work with. "hopefully i wont have to yell." she muttered
Emile said, "So...We need to get over the wall then....." He said,starting to walk down the road to wall. He held his sword tight as possible as they reach the walls.
Alex ran after Emile 'hold on a moment." she said "we need supplys and other stuff, we dont know what's out there."
Akuma turned to Emile as they reached the walls. "Before we continue and judging by the fact that we're in this together I think it would be preferable for us to present ourselves before any other thing."
Emile turned to both of them. "Ok.....I'm Emile Casters. 15 years. " He said,still holding his sword tight
Akuma nodded "I'm Akuma. No other name. 19 years old." He said and crossed his arms.
Alex sighed "Alex Cockran 16." she said touching her sheathed sword. then checking she still had her first aid kit on her.
Emile looked at Alex. "We don't need supplies because I already have them..."He said,taking off his bag and getting grappling hooks. "He gave two of them to Alex and Akuma. HE shot up to the sky as it gripped on the wall. Emile started to climb up the wall before the others did.
"Tch.I don't need this." Akuma said. He suddenly dashed towards the wall and jumped towards it. As his feet touched the surface he gripped the wall and his fingers dug into it.He used the inhuman strength in his feet and skipped once again upwards thereby bypassing Emile. As he reached a higher level, he bounced off the wall and skipped upwards once more. He did that till he reached the top of the wall. As he stood there, he turned and looked down at Alex and Emile. He had always known he could cross to the other side if he wanted but he had never bothered to try.
Emile reached up to Akuma. "That power of yours must be cool..."He grinned waiting for Alex to climb up
Alex grumbled something before shooting the grapple and letting it hook onto the top before climbing up. "boys..always in a hurry..just hope i dont run out of medicine.."
Akuma didn't smile back. He simply nodded "Yeah it is. Its not just cool, its absolutely useful for all sorts of stuff. I guess no ordinary person was picked out for this so I'm pretty sure you're special too right?" He said as he waited too for Alex to join them.
"Yeah....I guess. I get to wipe memories away. Which is sometimes useful.."He said,as he saw Alex coming up the wall about to join them
alex reached the top and frowned 'thanks for the help." she panted before looking down the other side of the wall. "ugh.' she groaned.
Akuma raised an eyebrow "You can do that?" Akuma was quite surprised but he didn't want to mention clearly that he prefered to have Emile as an ally rather than an enemy. "I see. That's quite...useful as you say. Do you know where we have to head to from here?"
Alex looked from the two boys confused but shrugged it off. ''well the elder said Go beyond the walls to the Darkest part." she said pointing at a big patch of darkness in the distance " The Dark Hills"
"The Dark Hills?" Akuma said as he looked at the patch of darkness "Well that wasn't hard to find."
"WAAAAAAAAAAIT!" Yukari called from down below
"THE ELDER TOLD ME TO GO WITH YOU" she called out again, she was on the ground infront of the large wall, she then jumped, going much much higher than the wall, before completely missing the top of it, and going futher beyond the wall

"CRAAAAAAAAAAAP!"

when she landed on the ground, she jumped backwards, this time going higher than the wall again, but landing right on top of the wall.

"aah!... h-hello!" she quickly said to them.

"i-i-i'm Yukari! but people call me Bunny, or rabbit, n-nice to meet you!"
Alex looked at Yukari like she was a new species "well hi there..." she replied "i'm Alex."
"So...we got the group.....Now we have to go to the dark side. "Emile said,looking down beyond the walls. "The Dark Hills is where we go."He said,as you could see a patch of darkness miles away. Emile took the grappling hook and gripped it back on the wall as he climbed down. "Come on guys..and nice to meet you Yukari!"He smiled from below
"Hello Alex, you're one of the teens the Elder has requested to help the kingdom, nice to meet you, i was told to go with you all, in case you die so that i can either bring your bodies back, or report to the Elder about your status."
Akuma examined Yukari for a while. She seemed to be pretty strong. Maybe she was like him. He didn't bother much about that because he was sure to discover that soon enough. "I'm Akuma. Let's go and get this over with ASAP." He jumped down and landed, his feet digging into the ground and digging a crater.
"wow... you're a bit loud aren't you"
she simply dropped off the edge, feet first, and landed on the ground, barely making a sound.
Emile reaches the ground as a Spider-Snake hybrid jumps on his. His sword flew out of his holder. "AGHHH!"He yelled as he punched the spider-snake hybrid but didn't do nothing and the sword was too far away
Alex sighed and hooked the grappled on the building before going down. "So loud..." she muttered
Akuma glanced at her "Well you could say that. You seem to have incredible leg power huh. Is it some sort of...magic?" He asked as he stood up and stepped out of the crater.
Alex reached the ground ran over to Emile and swung her sword in a long down stroke, the spider-snake was cut in half.
Akuma turned just in time to notice Alex killing the spider-snake. He walked towards them. "Are you okay?" He asked half-concerned. Well he was going to travel with them. If they happened to be hurt they would only slow him down.
Alex turned her face red with anger "ARE WE OK!! HELL NO WE JUST GOT ATTACKED BY A SPIDER-SNAKE!!" the ground shook and some trees fell as Alex yelled at him.
Akuma winced as she yelled at him "Whoa whooa easy. Calm down. I don't see what I've done wrong for you to be so mad at me."
alex flinched as a tree fell nearby. "you were down here before me, yet i had to save his sorry butt." she pointed at Emile.
Akuma scratched the back of his head and grunted "I didn't notice when it attacked okay? You two are fine. That's the most important thing right now."
"where fine." Alex muttered looking at the tree's she made fall. "i did it again." she muttered sheething her sword
"It's not magic, honestly, i dunno what it is, all i know is that I'm a human rabbit!"

she jumped as high as she could, going 4 times the height she first jumped, she even passed the clouds, when coming back down, like before, she landed on the ground, but this time it made a loud 'THUD', but no crater.

"If you learn how to control your legs, you can do all sorts of things, Running is hard for me though"
Akuma was about to say something to say something to Alex but he stopped when Yukari jumped. He looked up as she rose and passed the clouds then landed. He raised an eyebrow "Well...wow."
Emile got up trying to wipe the greenish slime off of him. "It's ok Akuma. We better head to the Dark Hills though and look out for creatures I guess." He said,getting his sword again.
((XD where's Yukino come from, her name is Yukari X3))

"Then let's go already" she pointed towards the dark hills
mcterra commented…
gomen over a year ago
Akuma nodded and began walking towards their destination "How long do you guys think it will take to reach there? And once we're there are we just going to pick up the stones, come back home and save the day?"
Alex sheathed her sword as she followed '' no idea, but if the stones are that important, were going to have a big battle on our hands."