Random Role Playing Do You Want To Live With Me? [REBOOT]

Kat-chan posted on Apr 07, 2014 at 01:38AM
Have you ever lived in a house with complete strangers? Well now is your chance to! If your between the ages of 15 and 26 then this is the place to go. We have nice bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in this luxury mansion. You get to live here for as long as you need! We also have a chef in the kitchen (only works on mondays and wednesdays any other day your on your own!) Just kick back make some friends, punch a guy who cares!

note: vampires and humans only
no pets allowed
we are not responsible for any injuries or causes of death.

Just sign up here!

Name:

Human/Vampire:

Appearance:

Bio:(must have at least 2 to three lines)

Other:

Rules:

~no god modding
~sex and cursing is allowed just don't disturb anyone too much.
~you are not allowed to see the chef
~no one liners
~interact with people. (don't be a loner)
~be creative
~don't worry if you break something cause you'll only have to pay it back through physical labour!
~don't kill any other person's character without permission
~try to read the posts in case you miss something important
Have you ever lived in a house with complete strangers? Well now is your chance to! If your between t

Random Role Playing 74 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

over a year ago Kat-chan said…
Name: Emily Rave

Human/Vampire: Human

Appearance: Pic

Bio: Bio: Her birth wasn't planned. Her parents were rich but hadn't wanted any children. They pretty much ignored her and treated her like trash for her entire life. Then one day, without warning, they moved, not bringing her along, and told her to figure something out herself. Without a clue of what she should do, she decided to come here.

Other: She has a twin brother.
Name: Emily Rave

Bio: Bio:
Name: Demios Rave

Human/Vampire: Vampire

Appearance: pic

Bio: Mostly the same as Emily's. The difference is, unlike her, he didn't just accept his parent's harsh treatment. He ran away when he was twelve and ended up getting himself bitten. He hadn't seen his sister since, but he had been trying to find her. After hearing she was going to stay at that weird mansion place, he decided to go there too.

Other: Emily's twin brother
Name: Demios Rave 

Human/Vampire: Vampire 

Bio
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Name- Iris Ryota

Human/Vampire: vampire

Bio: Iris was born into a family of vampire hunters, she got bitten one day in middle school by one of her friends and she was able to hide it for a bit. Her family eventually found out and she came to the house for safety since she is currently being hunted by them

Other: she can sing pretty decently. She also really likes dubstep and likes to work on her own remixes
Name- Iris Ryota

Human/Vampire: vampire

Bio: Ir
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
Name: Raven Kulson

Human/Vampire: human

Bio: Raven lived in an abusive household. Her father was an angry drunk and her mother was defenseless to do anything about it. One day her father was especially bad, and he wasn't even drunk. Sick of it all her mother had gotten rid of all of his liquor and as a consequence her angry father shot her in the shoulder. At the time Raven was only ten, she took another of her father's guns and shot him. Her mother kicked her out of the house and she didn't care she was happy to get away from it all.

Other: not yet
Name: Raven Kulson

Bio:  R
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Name: Takuto Shindo

Bio: Takuto is a hacker who got himself into some trouble. So he erased his old self from the database and created a new life for himself, some how ending up at the mansion. He also likes to play guitar and draw if he can. He never talks about his past life though, or his family...especially his family. But he might share something if you get to know him well enough.

Other: not yet
Name: Takuto Shindo

Bio: Tak
over a year ago mcterra said…
Name: Creed

Human or vampire: Vampire

Bio: (I'll make up something later)

Other:(Later too)
Name: Creed

Human or vampire: Vampire

Bio: (I'll m
over a year ago Time_Master said…
Name: Toxik Galahad

Appearance: Pic, even with all the Toxic things, but also with Green hair.

Bio:
Toxik was born from a family of 2 sisters, everyone in his family had some sort of thing they were obsessed with, and Toxik was obsessed with Toxins, like poison or acid, or any type of chemical with properties that are bad, he eventually become so obsessed, he carries a tank of Acid with him, and a Gas Mask with him too, after a while of studying, he graduated from Collage, with a degree in Chemicals, he needed a place to stay, so he decided to stay at this mansion. hell, they were offering it for free.

Other:
His eyes used to be blue, but he accidentally drank a chemical one day, which changed his Eyes to red, and his hair to Green
[b]Name:[/b] Toxik Galahad

[b]Age:[/b] 18

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Human/Vampire:[/b] Human
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
( can't wait to start XD)
(when are we starting this?)
over a year ago onix11 said…
Name: Soran sky

Appearance: pic (will be up later)

Human/ vampire: 50/50

Bio: His mom was a vampire and his dad was a human. They where both very kind and caring to him. His mother taught him how to control his vampire side and his dad taught him how to be a normal kid. He feel into a rough crowd and became a popular street fighter. Going 53 straight wins and no loses. This allowed him to pick up the knack of fighting, as well as unwanted attention by vampire hunters known as the Ryota clan. They came to a house killing both his mother and his father. He barely escaped. A few years later he signed up in a competition and won, which allowed him to live in a house. Now a days he lie just flirting to live with the vampire inside of him..
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Name: Nori Minami

Appearance: Pic!

Bio: Nori means ceromony. In her town there used to be lots of ceremonies. On Noris 9th birthday the ceremony was a disaster... Nori realized her birthday was on opposite day so her name really mean disaster.. Everyone hated her and even her own family made her live in the streets. Then one day she found the mansion.

Other: Nori is flexible and talented and can sneak by easily.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Nori Minami

Appearance: Pic!

Bio: No
((Sorry to keep you all waiting! We can start now ^^))

Emily walked into the mansion, dragging her suitcase behind her. She couldn't stop staring at everything in awe. "I can't believe I'm actually going to live here..."
To the left of the door, a table stood, holding a neatly arranged pile of pamphlets that contained extra information about the mansion, and a map of the place. The table also held several keys, each one engraved with a name and a number.
Emily picked up a pamphlet and a key which had her name. "103...I guess that's my room." She headed for the stairs.
Iris walked in with a suitcase and a duffle bag. She looked on the table and grabbed what she needed "ok, room 123...nice!" she said with a smile as she effortlessly carried the bags
Toxik was next in the house, all he had was a big bag, you'd use when going overseas, he carefully carried it, as an attempt not to spill any chemicals inside, he almost missed the table, he quickly looked at the keys.

"... 104? well, ok then" he picks up the key with his mouth, and begins to move upstairs to try to get to his room.
Iris walked past a boy with a huge bag. Considering they were going to be in the same house she should at least try to get along with everyone. Seeing that his mouth was busy, she waved with a smile, already having her key on her Kid Icarus lanyard.
Toxik noticed the girl, attempting to be friendly, he gave her a smile, and nodded his head, he went a bit further down the hall, next to room 103, as his room was next to it, in 104, he put the bag down, very carefully, and took the keys from his mouth, he unlocked his door, and put the keys in his jacket pocket, he moved the large bag in, and decided to unpack later, he left his room and locked the door, then from his pocket, he pulled out a 'DANGER! bio-hazardous chemicals!' sign, and put it on his door.
Iris searched for her room. When she found it, she put her bags on her bed. She was the most excited about decorating, though she was going to have to go and pick up a few things
Soran walked into the house with just the clothes on his back. He looked at how huge the place is inside. It was amazing. He looked at all of the keys and grabbed one. "Room 122. Great, an upstairs room." He walked to his room and ran into Iris along the way. "I'm sorry."
Creed walked into the mansion with a bored look on his face. Everything bored him these days. He looked around.He had left a mansion to walk into another one. There didn't seem to be anything special about it. He picked up a key as he passed by the table. "124.I guess I'll give it a try."
Nori walked into the mansion wearing her bookbag that had a chain that says "Nori" and a suitcase that she had trouble holding on her way here. Nori but the suitcase down and took a pamphlet and her key. "Room 115. Why not!" Nori said smiling. Nori hadn't smiled in a long time. Nori took her suitcase the try to balance it on her head since she was tired of holding it with her hand. She went upstairs to her room stopping for another break of walking. She leaned on the wall and the suitcase slipped off her head. "At least I finally have life.." Nori whispered.
Emily unlocked her room door and let herself in. She dropped her suitcase by her bed and headed out, figuring she'd look around a bit before unpacking. Maybe go meet her new neighbors or something.
Soran looked all around. There was both humans and vampires here. "I wonder how well everyone will live together here." He read the pamphlet. It had a map on it. He seen the one thing that drew his attention. "They have a boxing ring and a octagon?" He went into images room. There were a few clothes in a couple of shorts and a no sleeve shirt. He put on the outfit and then left and locked his room. He stretched a little bit and then proceeded to go towards the gym.)
Toxik noticed a girl pass by him on her way to room 103.
[So she's my neighbor? hehe! i better put some Air-tight materials in my room then]

Toxik quickly checked the small tank of Toxic gas on his back, to see if there were and cracks or leaks, though he doubt it, the glass was Plexi glass, after he had finished checking it, he decided to go and greet his neighbor. he turned to look at her door, but she was already standing outside
[oh! that makes things easier!]

"Hello!" he says cheerfully as he waves at her
"I'm your dorm neighbor, nice to meet you, I'm Toxik, with a K not a C"
Emily turned to the boy who had spoken. He was wearing a gas mask and when she glanced over to his room door, she saw that it had a bio-hazard sign. Okay, that was a bit weird. She smiled a bit uncertainly. "Nice to meet you, Toxik. I'm Emily."
((internet!!!! XD))
Iris dusted herself off. She knew it was accident and brushed it off. She decided to go exploring so she could know her way around and meet new people. She put her earbuds and and began walking
over a year ago Sableye21 said…
Name: Ash Yelnats
Human/Vampire?: Human
Bio: Ash grew up in a poor home. Once when Ash was 10,his eye was snatched out because somebody hit him with a stick in his eye. His family grew unlucky. Once going to College...he was on his 'luck' streak. He just needed a place to stay for a long while. Once he found an luxury mansion for free,Ash took it....It was free after all
Name: Ash Yelnats 
Human/Vampire?: Human
Bio: Ash grew up i
Soran began to run and ran around a corner into Iris again. He caught her before she fell down. "I'm sorry. Wait, you again. Please forgive me." He backs up. "I seem to keep running into you."
Ash arrived at the door with his duffle bag. He read a key that said,'Yelnats,Ash" on it. He grabbed the key and pamphlet as he rushed in happily. " Well this is the mansion..." He said,looking at his key which read 102. "Room 102 here I come!" He said,as he went down the hall.

Ash arrived down the hall to see a boy and a girl. "So you guys are here too heh?" He said,laying the pamphlet and duffle bag down on the ground.
(This me?)
Nori stands up and opens the door and puts her suitcase and keys neatly on the bed. She takes off her bookbag and took of the chain and puts the chain on her bracelt. She goes out the room to look for new friends. Nori sighs. "This is not gonna be easy..." Nori said.
"oh, thats ok!" she smiles, then smiles at Ash "hi there!"
" HEy... guess you guys are my neighbors..I'm Ash Yelnats by the way.." He said,before going in his room to unpack. With a loud 'WoW" he walked in an awe fulling room. He unpacked his clothes and laid his pamphlet on his bed to read. He headed out the room to explore the mansion

( Ash is free to talk to......Lilly,Nori can talk to Ash if you want her to...)
LillyBlack commented…
yaaay! I will do that! over a year ago
Soran watches as he walks away. "There are a lot of people living here." He looks over to Iris. "By the way, my name is Soran. I didn't actually get to introduce myself earlier."
"hehe, what a nice name"
he moved his Gas Mask to the side of his head, showing her his face, green hair and red eyes.

"I hope you won't mind sleeping under the same roof as strangers" he said with a smile.
"I'm Iris nice to meet you"
He scratched his head. "Well I'm about to head to the gym." He pulls out his map. "At least according to the map on this pamphlet. If you want to join me later, I should be in there for a while." He re-begins his run. "I'll see you later. In in room 122 if you need me." He heads out.
Takuto quietly walked up to the mansion and stopped looking at the directions he had and then back up. He shifted the backpack on his back and made sure he had a good hold on his guitar case before heading inside. There were already a bunch of people there and he silently went to the table with pamphlets and keys. His read: room 120, under his name. Sighing he took the key and went up to his room. The first thing he did was hook his laptop up and gently set his guitar to the side. The backpack with a few extra things he just tossed onto the bed before leaving his room to see if he could meet his new neighbors.
Emily shook her head. "It's a really weird thought. Still...I think it's something I can get used to." She smiled again, a bit more genuinely this time.
Raven had nothing with her as she entered the mansion. She had sold what she had left to get enough money for a meal and a bus ticket to get to the mansion. Now here she was! Finally free from her old life. Taking a deep breath she walked inside. She almost passed the table with pamphlets and keys. She grabbed her key - to room 119 - and then walked further inside. She looked up and around her, taking in everything with awe. As she walked and took everything in she bumped into a boy about her age (Sparrow's character). "Oops! I'm so sorry! I should have been paying more attention." she apologized quickly.
"mmkay! bye!"she said beginning to do more exploring around the house
((I need to get over this cold....i cant wriiiite)
"i don't mind sleeping with strangers at all, mainly cause the bio-hazard sign will tell them not to go in my room... or at least without protective gear... and if they do go in there, then i hope the best for them in the hospital, anyway, do you want to go meet our other neighbors?" Toxik said, tilting his head to the side, whilst motioning to the hall.
Emily blinked, silent for a moment. She was a bit stunned by what he had said. What on earth did he have in his room that was so dangerous? And why did he have it? Finally, she unfroze, nodding. "Oh. Um, yeah. Let's do that."
(So is there going to be a meeting point. Like a set time for dinner or what not where all guest will be in one place?)
Takuto chuckled as the girl apologized. "It's alright. This place is pretty amazing, it's hard not to want to look around." he said kindly. "I'm Takuto by the way." he adds. If he was going to be living with these people he might as well be friendly.
Raven smiled, relieved. "I'm Raven. It's nice to meet you Takuto." she says. This was a chance at a new life, she was going to try to embrace it like nothing bad had happened. She was a new person. She hesitated with her next words. "Do you...do you want to look around with me? We could kind of familiarize ourselves with the place." she suggests.
He smiled kindly. "Yeah, sure." he says. He notices the key and pamphlet in her hands. "Do you know where your room is? We could start there and kind of meet the others as we go." he suggests.
She looks down at the key in her hand. "Okay. Sounds good. This says I'm room 119." she says.
Toxik then led Emily to the end of the hall, where they went up the stairs, there was someone down the hall already, at room 119.

"Yo!" he called to her, waving his hand.
Iris continued to walk around as she made her way to the hallway that 119 was in when she saw the same boy as when she first got here "hi again"
Raven waved at the boy and then heard the girl behind her. "Oops." she said with a smile as she opened the door to her room.