Random Role Playing City of DeSoul: Rebirth

dargox posted on Apr 08, 2014 at 09:59PM
Whomever is able to grasps the dragon soul will be granted ultimate power

Deep within the hidden bounds of our world, lies the mystical hidden city of DeSoul. This sanctuary holds within a series of creatures of all sorts of magical backgrounds. Dragons, Sprites, Elves, all of them make their homes here in DeSoul, only wishing for the peace of life they deserve. But the city has a secret. Hidden inside is the Dragon Soul, a magical orb of the life forces of a great dragon who gave his life to protect the world from utter destruction. The location of the dragon soul is lost and to those who merely seek it for greed and nothing well, and the only clue to it is the dragon key which is pass down every 500 thousand years to a person with dragon blood running threw their veins.

And now, I bid welcome to our humble city...who knows what and whom live inside?

Rules:
No God Modding!
No Killing Without Permission.
No Trolling.
Mature Content Allowed.
Be Creative.
Have Fun.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Job:
Appearance:
Powers:
Weakness:
Weapons:
Extra Info:
Bio:

Random Role Playing 80 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-80 of 80

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Name: Anna

B-Day: june 5th

Race: Dragon

Job: Counsel members

Appearance: pic

Powers: fire control

Weakness: water

Weapons: Katana

Extra Info: n/a

Bio:n/a
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anna glared around the room " why would a Dragon be stupid enough to come into town, with two dragon slayer's on it's tail?"

Alex put down her cup and grabbed a chip.She stuffed it in her mouth and her sense's went haywire,because they clashed with the alcohol.
Name: Anna

B-Day: june 5th

Race: Dragon

Job:  Counsel members
over a year ago Time_Master said…
Galahad chuckled, as he pulled out a Notebook from his trenchcoat, he flipped through the pages, as they looked endless, after flipping through it in only one direction for around a minute, he scribbled something down.

"The experiment was a success! hehehehe. if i keep following this formula, Dragon hunter's senses become highly active when it's mixed with Alcohol, if i increase the formula's core spice, and mix in around 1.3% alcohol, maybe we could get normal humans to be able to sense dragons too!, hehehe"

Galahad closed the book, after he had finished writing down what he had said, he walked over to the table, picked up her half-full cup, and pulled out a small vial with a sort of purple liquid in it, he put a drop of the Dragon Punch Brandy in the vial, took out a thin-plastic rod, mixed it, and closed the Vial, then put the vial down on the table.

"Put a drop of this on any spicy food, then eat it, but only do it when your senses have become dull again, this will help you until your senses naturally regain by themselves."

Gerehelt had noticed how the Dragon in the counsel room had reacted, he expected as much. but what Gerehelt was after wasn't the Dragon in the room, nor the one outside, he wanted to see what Galahad would do if he had to take care of 2 dragons. Gerehelt chuckled. his chuckle was close to a maniac laughter.
over a year ago mcterra said…
( "sighs" I guess I'll have to create a council member too huh.)
Name: Kraven

B-Day: October 24

Race: Spirit god.

Job: Council member

Appearance: Pic

Powers: No one actually knows the true depth and nature of his immense powers. Since he's still very young, his powers have not yet attained their full form but even at this stage he's still amazingly powerful.

Weaknesses: His childish and carefree nature

Weapons: None

Extra info: N/A

Bio: He is the youngest council member. He may possess immense power but he's still a kid and has the tendency of criticizing other council members, being rude and carefree most of the time. So he is hated by most of the other older council members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kraven wasn't listening. In fact he hadn't been listening right from the start. His head was resting on the table and he was in deep sleep.
( "sighs" I guess I'll have to create a council member too huh.)
Name: Kraven

B-Day: O
Alex grabbed her head in pain and howled before shaking her head violently,normally pain didn't bother her, but it was very intense and painful.

Anna growled softly ''Gerehelt....'' she couldn't believe he was laugh....laughing like a maniac.
Razor's eyes widened as he looked at Alex. He stood up and placed his hand on her shoulder "Hey Alex...Alex!!" He looked at Galahad and frowned "What did you do to her?" He clenched his fists ready to attack.
"hmm?" Galahad walked back over to her, bent down so he could look her in the eyes, he took hold of her jaw to move her head around.

"hmm... interesting"
he stood back up straight, took out his notebook, and began to write down again.
"Too much alchohol mixed with the spice and the formula increases her senses to a point where she cannot handle it... if the amount of Alchohol is reduced, then so should her senses, down to a level where she can handle it..." he closed the book, and put it back into his coat.

"Just give her a few minutes, either the spice, or the formula will wear off, but next time, drink only a little alchohol before using the formula"

Galahad walked back to behind the bar.

[hmm... her senses have increased beyond that of a humans, maybe even farther than a Dragons... not close to the knight's(Gerehelt) senses... but she might be able to see what i am in her current state... but that also means she can see what Alistair is... hehehehe, i should probably tell him to run]
over a year ago dargox said…
"DAMN-IT Galahad, why can't you just leave things alone?" Alistair asked Galahad as he hopes over the bar counter and goes over to Alex while adding. "Now I have to drop the human act just fix this mess, and most likely get killed for it." As he turns into his half dragon form and uses his magic to balance and heal Alex's senses.

"Excuse me Counselor Gerehelt, can you tell Trixie why you bring up a trivial matter? Because as I recall, DeSoul was make to be a safe heaven for those with mystical blood which include Dragons." The mage asked out loud towards Gerehelt as she sat up in her seat to show her interests in the conversation.
last edited over a year ago
Gerehelt laughed even harder now.
"a safe haven? for dragons aswell? then tell me, Trixie, why has this counsel not known about the dragon hunters until i had told them, if this really is a safe haven, why hasn't this counsel stopped those hunters?"
Gerehelt now had a big smile, Trixie had stupidly just gave him a few reason to call the people in this counsel incompetent.

Galahad simply looked to Alistair in disappointment.
"you didn't need to do anything, they both already knew you were a Dragon, and her senses would've returned to normal in a matter of minutes."
Galahad put his hand to his forehead and simply shook his head.
Razor smiled. "I knew it." That was the perfect opportunity. He couldn't let it slip. "I'm getting your head, dragon." He opened his mouth and sucked in a great deal of air. His chest puffed up. He then spat out a huge blast of blue anti-dragon flames towards Alistair.

Kraven woke up from sleep at the mention of dragons and dragon slayers. He had always found those two races of people interesting. He let out little yawn and passed a hand over his eyes. If they drifted to another topic, he would quietly go back to sleep.
Alex was shoving Razor right as the flames left his mouth. "Razor!" she said standing in front of Alistair, arms spread wide. "don't touch him." she spat her eyes narrowed to slits and her fangs bared. She didn't understand herself why she was protecting the dragon...but for some reason she got attached to him..

Anna growled "Because your to lazy to give a damn about their safety!!" she stood up and pointed a finger at him "i think we should ban all dragon hunting in this city!!"
Razor's eyes widened in shock. He closed his mouth thereby blocking the flames in. He couldn't believe it. She was protecting the dragon? He frowned and asked, his voice low and threatening "Alex...what in the blue blazes are you doing?"

Kraven grinned "Whoa easy missy. Slow your jets, no need to explode. I understand your frustration but thinking of banning dragon hunting in this city is quite a radical measure. Do not forget that rogue dragons exist too." His tone was teasing and rude, as usual."Or...is it because you're a dragon too?"
Gerehelt was entertained, these people were blabbing on, and on on what to do, and who's to blame, they don't even seem to notice that there is something else than a dragon in this room, and it wasn't the spirit god Kraven in the room. he just chuckled his mad chuckle again.

Galahad was now really disappointed, fighting inside a bar, although Alex might be drunk... so it might be fitting then!
(sorry i've been busey and couldnt get on!!)
Anna growled at Kraven " if the rouge dragons act up we will allow the hunters to hunt only the rouge dragons, not the ones who want to live a normal life ''

Alex shook her head and sent her hair flying around her head. "i don't know..i just feel attached to him, and i wont like you touch him." she replied her voice a mere growl.
Razor frowned. "You feel...attached to him?" He said and stayed silent for a while trying to take in the unbelievable news. Then he suddenly yelled "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!!! This is a dragon we're talking about. If you've forgotten we're both dragon slayers, DRAGON SLAYERS. Our job is to slay dragons. Alex, cut the crap and step aside. Now!" He ordered.

Kraven raised and eyebrow then he began laughing "I thought I told you to slow your jets didn't I?" He snapped his fingers and suddenly a large bubble of icy-cold water appeared over Anna's head and poured down on her thereby soaking her hair and body. "I think that should help you keep your cool. See ya." He then vanished in a puff of smoke.
"hmm... his childish behavior will be his own downfall... why is he even in this counsel?"
[did the boy use his powers as a God to do so?... bending the minds of the weak willed... but i wonder, will the other Gods do something about it?... Galahad won't... ah, who cares]

Galahad wasn't liking the shouting... and he already knew one of the paths of the future was going to end badly. he stopped time, and moved everyone in the bar backwards in time, to the flying isles.
"here, you may fight to your heart's content... i will return us, once you have settled your... dispute"

Galahad was being serious now, no longer his old humorous mood, he was once a protector... and a destroyer, and he can be again.
"[u]hmm... his childish behavior will be his own downfall... why is he even in this counsel?[/u]"
[[
Razor looked around in utter amazement. "Where the hell are we?" He asked.
"3000 years ago, on the other side of the globe. 30,000 feet in the air. this place is known as the Flying Isles. a place that does not exist anymore back at your home... now, have you finally calmed down Dragon hunter?"
Razor looked at Galahad and fowned this time. "I knew you weren't just a regular old man. Who are you really." Razor asked.
"who i was... who i am... who i will be, why is it any of your concern? i am an old man now, i was and old man. and i will be an old man. but you qench your curiosity, i am Galahad... i am Time. i walk among the very things, which fall to me. i have seen Gods be born. and i have seen Gods pass. i have seen worlds created, from every dicision... and i have seen worlds destroyed, from the same dicisions. now that i have answered your question... answer mine. Dragon Hunter Razor. who were you... who are you... and who will you be?"
Razor's eyes widened in surprise. What kind of question was that? This old man intrigued him. He had just said he was time. What could that mean? He frowned once more. Maybe he could get answers if he answered Galahads questions " I was, I am and I shall still be a Dragon Slayer. That is the reason for my birth. That is my life and that is my destiny."
Galahad chuckled.
"Many of whom i have asked this question, have had similar answers to yours, they have been this, they are this, and they will be this... many of them lied at the last one... but yours is quite strange, the paths you can go down... all but one of them you remain a dragon slayer... make that all but 3 of them"

Gerehelt could now feel that Galahad had gone, he instantly stood up, his face was blank, inside his emotions were going insane, he was ecstatic, because Galahad was gone, the being who cursed him with immortality is gone, but he was confused, where could Galahad have gone?
"I just told you. I was meant to be a dragon slayer even before I was concieved. It is my destiny. It was written. That's why the path I follow is a chosen one. One that was chosen for me before I came to the world." Razor replied.
"no. it was not written before you were conceived. you began to write it when the events your parents books, clashed with your own. everyone has a book, in which they themselves write their story. i can see what they might write, but i can never be certain which one they will write. you wrote in your book, that you would become a dragon slayer. but you had not written in your book that you will meet time. but my book has clashed with yours. and so you have met time. nothing is certain in this world."

Galahad was glad he could get the Dragon Slayer's mind away from the fight.
Razor placed a hand on his temple. Galahad was confusing him already. "Listen, old man. I've answered your questions but you're still trying to confuse me. All I want to do is kill the dragon. And by the way, you just said you were time. I've got no proof about that."
"that is true, you have no way of knowing if i really am Time. you only know that i can travel throughout it at will, heeheeheehee"

Galahad chuckled again.
This time, Razor frowned. "Alright, I've had enough. I'm not gonna listen to any of your crazy things anymore old man." He turned bacl to Alex "Now Alex step aside before I burn you too." He threatened.
Time_Master commented…
but... but.. :< Galahad isn't infront of him, he hasn't moved from where the bar will be, he's like standing off to the side, whilst the girl is infront of you :P over a year ago
mcterra commented…
Sorry about that. over a year ago
mcterra commented…
I've changed it. over a year ago
Alex growled softly "i'll eat your flames..."her arms were still held out like she could block anything he could throw at her, but that wasn't the case seeing how he was, and always would be just a little bit stronger then her. "if you want me to more..your going to have to kill me."
Razor frowned and clenched his fists. She was really pushing him to the wall. Alex and him had partners for quite a while now. And she wasn't just a partner, she was also a friend. He couldn't hurt her. He slowly unclenched his fists and sighed. "Alex...please, stop being so stubborn."
(i'm gonna wait for dargox to reply...)
over a year ago Banette said…
((You said that, 2 months ago))