Random Role Playing Fairy Acdamey (fairy Tail)

heart-of_love posted on Apr 16, 2014 at 01:48AM
it's Pretty much Fairy Tail..in high school, so you can use the original or make up a mage. it may be high school, but there are still jobs to so dont forget those.

Name-
Age-
Magic-
Place of living-
Weapons(optional)-
Appearance-
Personality-
Birthday(optional)-
Pet[pets count as a member]-
Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-
Class[freshman,sophomore,Jr,Sr.]-

Take your jobs here: link

Welcome to Fairy Academy
Asuna Heartfilia_sieluvzsoul
Natsuko Dragneel _me
Iris Ryoto_LetsDuel2012
Tiger Lockser_me
Joe Hitachi_vegeta007
Ren Yuzkio_Sableye21
aomine _tigerfinn
Midori_xXDreamWriterXx
Katherine Akamine_LillyBlack
Lorelei (Lori) Valentine _kittyluv57
Dottie (Dot) Valentine_kittyluv57
Shinji Elion_mcterra
it's Pretty much Fairy Tail..in high school, so you can use the original or make up a mage. it may be
last edited on May 24, 2014 at 07:26PM

Random Role Playing 1125 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1125

over a year ago sieluvzsoul said…
"Actually I wish that was the case. But apparently I can't. Especially the guy I like. There's no way he likes me back" Asuna said looking away
(We should stop now. I don't wanna get to far without Mcterra and them. Night!)
over a year ago xXDreamWriterXx said…
(Okay! Night!)
Midori smiled. "I'm sure if he got to know you, he would learn to like you. Guys are just slow so you gotta be patient."
Asuna sighs
over a year ago mcterra said…
Shinji scratched the back of his head. "Hey why did Asuna get so angry and walk away all of a sudden?" He asked Lucy. He really couldn't understand girls.
"Don't ask me. She's weird that way. You should know, you've lived next door for quite some time" Lucy said flipping her hair
Midori snapped he fingers when she came up with an idea. "I can help you get the guy! Yeah if we plan things well, we can do it!" She smiled.
Asuna's face goes completely red that smoke might as well have come out of her ear. She shakes her head quickly still blushing.
"No I don't want him to know. Or the friendship ive managed to develop with the doofaz will concave" Asuna said quickly.
Midori was shocked and then giggled. "That was so cute! Alright, if you don't want to, I understand but if you ever change your mind, let me know!"
Asuna sighs in releif
Midori smiled. "You should blush more. If he saw your blushing face, his heart would go ba-bump!"
"No it wouldn't. Guys like sweet innocent girls like you. Not yandere bipolar girls like me. I mean seriously if I get embarrassed or the least bit angry. I hold a dagger to someone's face or neck" Asuna said
Midori laughed. "You think I'm the sweet type? Please! I'm more of a tomboy. I can be bipolar too! So much that Jet gets so confused. It's really funny! I also love causing a little trouble for people. Why do you think I'm single? Well, beside he fact that no guy can catch me. I mean, I've never been confessed to before!"
"Oh well..my friend Gray was giving you the stare earlier. You remember Gray right bluish-black hair...no shirt" Asuna said
Midori nodded. "Yeah! Jet told me he and Natsu like to fight sometimes. But what is the stare anyway?"
"He usually does it when he thinks he likes someone. I haven't seen him do it since he lyed eyes on my sister. But she likes Natsu. But Natsu likes someone named Iris. I dunno..I think be likes Lucy. But just scared to admit it. But Gray gave the stare to me and Lucy....now you" Asuna said
Midori crossed her arms and nodded. "I see...so he likes a lot of girls. Are you sure he was giving me the stare? He could have been looking at my red hair. People tend to stare a lot and think its dyed but it's natural." She smiled. "Besides, I don't think Gray can catch me but he could try."
Shinji left the others and began looking for Asuna till he found her with Midori. He smiled and ran to them. "Hey Asuna. Don't go off like that. You had me worried."
"Guess we'll s...." Asuna started
Gray hugs Asuna from behind tickling her
Asuna giggles "stop it! Stop it" she says between giggles as Gray stops
"Hey youre thta Midori girl right....nice hair. I can tell its natural" Gray said looking at Midori
Asuna whispers into Midori's ear "the stare"
last edited over a year ago
Midori smiled at Shinji. "Hehe, sorry about that. We needed some girl time. She turned and stared at Grey with a smile. "Really? That's a first! People usually don't think so." She looked him on the eyes, remembering what the stare looked like. It certainly doesn't look like a regular stare and that made Midori happy. "You got good eyes. I like that!"
Gray blushes "Th-th-thanx"
Asuna looks puzzled "worried? Oh ok sowwy Shinji"
Shinji scratched his head and nodded "Alright. Well, that's nice."
"You're acting weird. What's up?" Asuna said
Midori thought of something and smirked. "So Grey, how fast are you?"
"Me? Weird? Not at all. Everyhting's alright. I said I was just worried that's all." He smiled
Asuna smiles and ruffles his hair again "okay Shinji"
"What?" Gray asked "why"
(Have you guys seen the request board link on the top post?)
Shinji then smiled and said "There you go ruffling my hair again. Well, whatever. Asuna, let's go on a mission together."
(No haven't checked yet..ill do it now)
"Really? Okay" Asuna said
(tell me when you've checked.)
(Kay I saw it)
(what do you think of this one? link )
(Sounds cool)
(kay.)
Shinji smiled and sent his hand into his pocket. He took out a request poster and handed it to Asuna. "I got this from the request board. Its about a giant diamond scaled worm. I'm pretty sure we can handle it."
"Okay who do you want to come along" Asuna asked reading the poster
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
(I'm so far ahead XD I'm so sorry I haven't did anything yet >~< I was so caught up with my rp. So um can anyone tell me what are we doing now...?)
(Wow um)
(well, nothing really special has happened. They were just discussing and now they're abou to go on a mission. you can come along if you want.)
(Yeah! What he said)
Midori shrugged. "I'm just wondering...it's a question I like to ask people."
Shinji shrugged "I don't know." He looked at Midori "Well, Midori could come. Her speed could be useful."
"Yeah" Asuna said
(K! I don't really know how I'm suppose to do it but I'll try)
Katherine walked in the room with Ayden on her shoulder. As she was walking in she overheard a group talking about a mission. "Can I come?" Katherine interrupts.
"Who are you?" Asuna asked
Shinji looked at Katherine. He didn't know her. "Er... if you want. I'm Shinji btw. What's your name?" He asked.
"Oh right...I'm Katherine..nice to meet you" Katherine said.
(Awww I hate myself now...I have to go :( bye)
(Aww don't be so upset)
"Asuna" Asuna said before looking at Shinji
Midori smiled brightly at the invitation to the mission. "Really? Yeah!" She looked at Katherine. "I'm Midori! Nice to meet ya too!"
(Bye :( )
(you too. Well, later.)
(Im not getting off for 3 more hours)
(I've got around 2 hours left.)
Shinji smiled "Cool. Asuna, Midori, Katherine and I. We're four of us. That should be enough, I think."