Random Role Playing The Ones That Don't Belong

Sableye21 posted on May 21, 2014 at 12:48AM
[Warning]

You arrive in a town called Stonesville. The people are weird we you see them,some pale skinned. Everybody is like that. It's like YOU DON"T BELONG. Well...you don't know it but they're after you. Every time humans come into Stoneville...there's always bloody murder. Some of those pale skinned creature [why can't I already say Vampires already lol] will help you...some won't. Now your alone...in a town...no escape.....just you and your friends...plus other people you find on the way.....Find a way out of Stonesville.....and get to safety without getting bit [Turning into deadly one/vamps] or eaten...

Character Sheet:

[Mine....MY OC!...COPYRIGHT lol....)

Human/Anti Vamp [Helps Human]/Deadly Vamps/Other?: Dragon/Human
(Yes..I will allow demons ect.)

Name: Stephano or S*doesn't have last name*
Personality: Laid-Back,Gets furious when friends are in danger,and gots lots of confidence when dealing with stuff.
Appearance: Pic
Bio: N/A (Allow if your an Other,and Deadly.....at least 2-3 lines for humans and anit-vamps

Rules:

Sex and Cursing aloud....about Sex...please don't put really descriptive words
Everything else is allowed to do....YAy xD

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­

You guys can do an Interview if you like......This is for anybody to join....and this rp is for my rping career and for my friends. I've been off lately so this is my arrival intro...

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­

Random Role Playing 1002 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1002

over a year ago killer24 said…
"Well yeah I guess, but I don't think that's the point." He looked back at her, noticing her lust for the bread and let out a little laugh. He wasn't used to these big group meal times, he never really did it with his family excluding major occasions, but it wasn't as awkward as he first thought, perhaps it was because everyone was so friendly and nice...
"Huh, you want the bread? Sure." He quickly passed her the bread, fearing the loss of his hand holding the basket. This girl although smaller than him could certainly out eat anyone, he'd have to be careful not to get lost in the woods with her, he'd either get eaten or watch as life in the forest vanished in moments.
over a year ago Ayaka said…
Evie's eyes sparkled as she smiled childishly at Alex, receiving the basket from him as calmly as possible. "Don't worry, I don't bite" she giggled "And neither do I eat humans. They probably taste bad anyway..."
She gobbled a bun the size of her hand down in 2 bites and happily munched on the crunchy exterior. She held out the basket to him as a gesture to offer him some but she couldn't speak as her mouth was full.
"Yeah, you're probably right." He relaxed a little more. At first it was just teasing but the more he thought about it, the more it seemed logical. He shrugged and gladly accepted a small roll, he wasn't going to try and follow her example though. "I'm just going to eat mine normally, I'd probably choke or something. I'm no master at eating like you." He laughed and took a bite, she wasn't wrong this bread is really good...
Evie raised a brow at him before swallowing. She got into a pouting stance and narrowed her eyes at him, "I am eating normally....Are you implying something?" She tilted her head as she drank some juice to wash down the sweetness of the loaf.
He swallowed his bite and smirked. "Me? Implying something? Never, I'll have you know eating a whole loaf in two bites is perfectly normal..........Just not human normal, perhaps puppy normal. I've heard given enough time they'd eat a horse." He teased her, it wasn't that abnormal he guessed, but it still was pretty weird. "Or maybe in those eating challenges."
Evie's cheeks puffed up slightly as she swallowed again, "Perhaps I shoulder eat slower then" she inhaled deeply before exhaling all that air. "Besides, eating challenges are a waste of time, you don't get to savor the taste when they wolf it down like that."
"I guess you're right about that. Hey I wasn't saying you should eat any other way, you do you, just be careful I'd hate to see you turn on bread if you almost choke on it." He laughed, he hadn't meant anything by it, just some good old fun is all. "After all I'm just messing with you kid, don't go taking me too seriously."
Evie eyed him curiously as she hesitated on taking a bun. Slowly but strangely, she started feeling full and couldn't squeeze anymore food inside her tiny figure. "Maybe if I hadn't slowed down, I'd still be able to eat some more" she pouted again "It's your fault."
He rolled his eyes at her and shook his head. "You should eat slower anyway, it takes twenty minutes for the human body to realise it's full. You wouldn't want to make yourself sick, or explode know would you?" He laughed at her "Okay then, it's my fault."
Evie giggled to herself then she grinned deviously at Alex. "Never thought you would admit defeat. Alright fine, you might be a bit cool...." She chuckled again.
He smiled. "It's less of admitting defeat, but rather avoiding any unnecessary battles. As for how cool I am, I thank you for the compliment." He knew it'd sound uncool if he boasted or grew an ego. His goal was to just play it smooth with the people in the house, it would be wise to be nice to ones so kind......plus the food was good, if nothing else he'd have to ask how they do it....or if little Evie here could recommend any other good places.
Evie smiled back at him as she raised her glass to him, "Well that means we're both equal because my brother calls me cool. Cheers to that!" She stood then looked around, noticing that everyone else was minding their own businesses. Then she glanced over on the rest of the table and saw that there was no dessert to be served at that moment. She then looked at Alex and smiled, "Wanna go get ice cream? My brother won't mind."
"Oh does he? Wouldn't that be the same as someone stating that they're cool because their mum said so?" He smirked at her, it was fun to tease people but only a little. "When you say that, you aren't thinking anything that'll cause trouble do you?" He raised a brow at her questioningly, with a slight grin on his face.
"When you're referring to a twin sibling, it's the same as saying 'I'm calling you cool because I said so', that kind of thing..." Evie giggled softly as she stood up and dusted the crumbs off her lap. She then turned on her heel and looked towards the doorway, "Aw. Does a little trouble scare you?" She taunted him with a smirk.
"If your twin is calling you cool, would that mean they're really cooling themselves cool?" He rolled his eyes and walked after her. "Trouble I can handle, saving you from your own mess is going to be.....'fun'." He looked back at the others, it wasn't polite to just disappear, but he doubted he had any choice in this matter. "So were are you planning on devouring ice cream? Or get into trouble?"
Evie turned on her heel and placed her hands on her hips, "Is that all you think I can and want to do?" She shrugged her shoulders and sighed mockingly, "Oh well someone like you who doesn't know me or anything about my family wouldn't possibly understand. Eating ice cream is the main reason why we're leaving, getting into trouble is just an alternative route that I happen to take often. Don't worry, I can easily escape." She waved back at her brother as he nodded to cover up their absences with something important and decided to stay, doing recon duty.
"So Mr. Alex," she inhaled the fresh air of the town then glanced back at him, "Do you know your way around? Cause I sure as hell don't!"
He rolled his eyes at her, he thought all she would do is eat not getting into trouble. "I'm sure you can escape with ease, if you can take your eyes off food that is." He laughed only teasing her, he was sure she could handle herself, after all they did say they won a fight with these guys.
"I've only lived here for a year or two, I'm not all to sure about the area myself." He shrugged and looked around. "I'm sure it'll be a fun adventure then, let's not get into too much trouble though, fighting unnecessarily isn't that fun."
Evie chuckled at him, "Well alright then. If ever a fight does break out, I'm going to enjoy myself but if it gets ugly, I will be escaping with my food. Perhaps if you're nice to me, I'll save you too" she jumped up to reach his height and patted his head. Then she balanced along the sidewalk and gestured him to lead the way, "Well I don't live here. Dim and I were just visiting then one of their relatives attacked us." She called out before ending with a snicker.
over a year ago Firiel said…
((Gee, thanks, @killer.))

Syne just have to laugh at what Evie said. Her being all possessive of her food and the obvious happiness from eating her cooking. "I'll take that as a compliment, young lady." she laughed and watched as the stranger interacted with the female of two siblings.

Yaten had to raise his eyebrows at that. "Okay.. that is a little ... weird." He tapped his chin and asked one more question. "Are you both, Evie and you, the reincarnated souls from Heaven?"

Helia huffed and crossed his arms. "Hah.. you just complimenting yourself, Heinrich. Or maybe..." he smirked, "counseling yourself? Remember that one girl you liked back then?" Said girl, in the end, chose to ignore Heinrich all together for getting Helia's attention. Oh, good old times.

Syne seemed to be deep in thought after her husband said that. Fate and Souls indeed the ones responsible for the souls Heaven received. "Maybe Hannah? Oh, Nicholas! He must at least know something." Nicholas is Lilith's father, Leia's husband. He have been on earth for a long time so maybe he knew something.

((Damn, being Alex must be nice. All oblivious and dense.))
(Yeah, it's pretty nice. What did I do this time?)

"If I'm nice you'll save me? Oh thank you for your consideration oh mighty one." He rolled his eyes at her and looked around, he was trying to identify what part of the town they had entered from. "They attacked you? I thought they were pretty nice people, why would one attack you?" He looked back down at her, why would someone just attack out of the blue at her?
Evie shrugged her shoulders, "Dim and I were just eyeing someone as they dropped some cash along the sidewalk. Geez, we both knew that it was stealing but they made such a huge deal out of it that they decided to attack us, full force with no mercy..." She hissed at the thought before running up to the raised pavement nearest him. She purposely tripped just to fall on him but not enough to have him go off balance, "Yup! I'll save you if you're nice. And if you're extra nice, I can show you what I can do!" She cheered happily.

Dimitri tilted his head in confusion, "Is there even such thing as reincarnation? Isn't that a thing of fiction that well...does not exist?" His tone was more sarcastic than humble as it bothered him so much that their origin story sounded off.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Heinrich kicked Helia's foot from underneath the table and hissed, "We're going to brawl later..."

Ryuu lit up, "Oh yes. Perhaps Nicholas might know. Do you have contact with him? Please ask him for me" he stroked his wife's cheek softly.

(Woah Killer, what did you do? XD)
(I don't know this time, But it probably was pretty good of me...... Maybe not for others.)

"So you decided to steal form someone, and when they fought back they were the bad guys?" He looked at her confused. He caught her when she tripped, she wasn't heavy probably because she was smaller than him. "Honestly, with you tripping like this, I think I might want the pavement protecting me." He laughed and helped her stand on her own. "I'm joking...... Kinda, so I assume being nice means getting the ice cream?"
( Prolly :P )

"It was just a couple of coins, no one wants them, thus the fact that the girl dropped it" Evie whined as she threw fake punches towards his back, "They just happened to be there when we decided to pick up the coins! They were a completely different crowd because those who dropped the coins left already..." She pouted as he helped her straighten herself. "Well we came out just to get ice cream," she giggled while patting his head like a dog, "Did you forget already?"
(I can't put it past me, I'd do that..... Some how.)

"I'm not going to even get into it, I'm not sure how street rules are, but I heard finders-keepers." He laughed and rolled his eyes at her, it was a silly thing to do over a couple of coins. Fighting for unnecessary things wasn't what he'd call fun, but there are people out there who do like doing that sort of thing, could she be one? "No I didn't forget, I'm rather surprised though, when foods involved you're quite the spry one." He joked with her, getting payback for the patting his head like a dog thing, but mostly just teasing.
(( XD Ask her when she gets back :P ))

Evie smirked as she nodded, "Finders-keepers, losers-weapers" she continued whilst looking over town from the hill the mansion was placed on. 'Geez, this is a huge house and property. Are these guys aristocrats or something?' She sighed before she narrowed her eyes at Alex from his comment about food. "Well I can't help it, we all have something we love to the ends of the earth and food is one of mine," she giggled.
(I will, should be a good answer.)

He nodded, that's what he meant even though it was kinda childish. "I don't know, your guess is as good as mine. I know I'm only teasing you, don't get offended too much." He smiled and shook his head, where would be an ice cream shop in town? He'd never had thought to look for one before, his best guess would be in a food court somewhere.
"I'm only overreacting don't worry, I'm not offended" Evie giggled, "I don't get offended too easily that is unless you're looking for an insult shootout then I will most likely oblige." She then looked around, watching a pile of leaves mess up from the strong gust of wind. "Perhaps there's an ice cream cart along the road? Or do you plan to take me to an ice cream parlor?" She smirked.

(( Yeah, I wanna see this actually ))
"Wouldn't I mostly win the insult shoot out? After all I wasn't one who almost clear the table, and at one or two points dribble over the food?" He smirked at her, he really didn't know who would win, or if there would even be much of a fight. "They both do ice cream, is there a difference? Do you have a preference? Or would it be better if you sat down, in case you drop your ice cream and either cry or burn the town down." He shook his head jokingly, though he might not put it past her.
Evie tilted her head and thought about his question but she shrugged her shoulders, pushing it past her. "Well that will be a fight saved for later on," she smiled before looking at both sides.
"Hmm, I'd rather sit so that I can save the ice cream from falling if that's what you think that's gonna happen. You just jinxed me" she snickered.
He smiled, she wasn't going down without a fight and she certainly was stubborn to want to fight later on, even if it is just a insult shoot out. She seemed like a person he'll get along with and have fun with, or to get into trouble with...... But isn't that the same thing? "Oh I did? Well my bad, I didn't think I could jinx you so easily, but perhaps you knew all along that there might be a small chance of you loosing your ice cream to gravity." He shook his head and smiled, he wasn't so superstitious to believe in things like 'jinxes' or anything like that, but he'd play along to have some fun with those who do.
Evie's hair blew all over her face as she mocked Alex by repeating what he said in her higher pitched tone of voice, "Losing my ice cream due to gravity. Whatever," she stuck her tongue out childishly as they turned the corner and arrived in the centre of town.
'This is actually pretty fun... I didn't think that making new friends would be fun... Perhaps Dim was right...'
She thought as a smile grew on her face. She then turned on her heel and fixed her hair, "Where to now captain?"
(( What was that previous post all about? ))
(Who's post? Mine, or the other persons?)

Alex rolled his eyes at her mocking, it was just a thought but he had a feeling the possibility was higher with her. As they turned the corner he was looking for any signs, the location of ice cream wasn't on his highest things to know but for now he'd have to find one.
"Where are the signs for ice cream? I've seen like seven fast food ones." He looked at her and smiled. "Our destination hasn't changed, it's our course that will change........ But I'm not sure which way."
(( Other person's.... So many trolls nowadays ))

"Hmmm...." Evie rubbed her chin then spied a police officer nearby, "I'm not good with words. If we really don't know where to go, we can ask! Ask and ye shall receive." She smiled nervously as a portal formed behind her, spitting out a town map before disappearing. 'Hopefully Alex saw nothing,' she thought.
(Yeah, the anime club has been plagued by one recently..... I guess some people get really bored.)

He followed her line of sight to the officer and nodded. "Alright then, I'm sure the local bobbies ought to know. Seems a little odd asking someone for directions for ice cream, but oh well it can't be helped." He shrugged and walked over to ask, completely oblivious to the portal.
He returned shortly looking shaking his head while grinning. "We're close to one, just around the bend an' down the road." He looked back at the officer then at her.
(( Damn, spammers ))

Evie jumped up in ecstasy and threw the map away, "Guess we won't be needing this then!" She followed Alex and rounded the corner. "I knew we were near! Following my gut did work," she laughed triumphantly.
(Yeah, I wonder what goes through their heads, what drives them to be persistent and offensive.)

He did a double take at the map she'd thrown away. "You had a map this whole time? They do maps?" He shrugged and continued on. he rolled his eyes and let out a small laugh at her comment. "Yeah, if there is food involved we should just use your stomach as a GPS...... I'm sure we'll find it within moments."
((Aloha, guys))

Yaten shrugged. "It's a matter of faith, perhaps. Unless my best friend and her sister are crazy because they admitted that they have been reincarnated a few times, well yes I believe that certain souls are able to go through reincarnation. A few decades ago, I saw with my own eyes that my best friend, Eusis' lover and her brother were sent to heaven to be reincarnated. I just don't know what happened after that."

The girl though, in the end, get rejected by Helia. And that caused said girl to hate Heinrich ever since. She believed that Heinrich was the one who told Helia to do that, but the truth is that no one told Helia anything. "Really? Because I remember certain someone cried overnight because of it," he smirked and kicked Heinrich's foot back.

Syne chuckled. "Honey, we have his daughter in out dining room! I certainly think she can help us and contact her father because my last phone is in repair shop because our boys can't really behave." She glared at Helia and Heinrich pointedly.

((So, you wanna start with Luka, Ayaka?))
(( Hallo Firiel :D Sure!! ))

Evie laughed as well as she rubbed her stomach, "Only works when I'm hungry though." She then tilted her head and shrugged her shoulders, "What's wrong with maps?"

Dimitri rubbed his chin and smiled, "Guess you just need connections huh? Perhaps if the world was so special, even reincarnation is possible."

Heinrich sighed before folding his arms. 'You're rather lucky that you have powers and abilities like Robin does. Even if I don't have them, my intellect is far more superior than yours,' he thought before shrugging his shoulders, letting out a chuckle. "I don't recall putting myself through that difficult situation. My dear brother, are you seeing things?"

Ryuu laughed at her comment and his laugh grew heartier as the twins grew silent from it. He patted their heads in an affectionate manner before smiling back at Syne. "You're right. We do have connections."

Luka grew wary of being in his castle for far too long. He stood up, crushing his scotch glass in one hand before dusting the glass particles off his hand. "I'm going out for a walk," he jokingly poked Lethe's forehead until it made a small red mark on it.
"Oh so you need to be hungry to use it huh?, we could just wait and find the location accurately then.... When you're hungry." He smirked at her, they weren't far from the place now so it didn't matter either way. "Maps are good, I just didn't think they would make them for such remote places. Perhaps I'll have to get myself one and look around, see what it holds."
Yaten chuckled at that. Connections? He never thought of things that way before. "Then, would you like to be reincarnated? Why would you want that?"

Helia shook his head and smirked. "No, of course. Even if I am crazy, I am no crazier than you, brother dearest." He finished his dessert and wiped his mouth with available napkin. "If we are done, I would like to retreat to my room and check Uncle Eusis' conditions." He stood up and asked for his parents' permission before walked upstairs.

Syne smirked at her huband's words and motioned Lilith to get closer. She moved to sat on the empty seat next to Dimitri and continued to eat there. "Yes, Auntie?" Lilith said in confusion.
"Can you contact your father for us, dear? My phone get into an accident and we are now unable to communicate with him." Syne said.
Lilith nodded and take out her handphone. She went through her contact and dialed her father. "Da, Aunt Syne and Uncle Ryuu wished to talk with you." Her father said something which Lilith nodded at and then offered her phone to Ryuu and Syne.

((Itachi's reference, I assume?))
Lethe winced as the flute were crushed in Luka's hand. "Such a waste," but she shrugged and then looked up at her brother who stood up and poked her forehead. She swatted his hand and pouted up at him. "Really, Ivy? You have been doing that since I can cry and make a sound." She rubbed her forehead as if she could make the red mark go away. "What? You enjoy seeing your mark on me?" Sarcasm practically dripping from her voice.
(( Yes I have been binge watching my favorite Akatsuki moments and I miss Itachi so much <3 ))

Evie placed her hands on her hips and frowned, "Noooo...." she prolonged the vowel sound and pouted, "We're out here already, we can just head towards the direction one of the police officers mentioned."

Dimitri shook his head, "And live in such a painful world again? No thanks. I'd rather just make the most out of the life I was already given." He shrugged his shoulders before taking a sip of water.

"Syne take the wheel," Ryuu joked around as he handed the phone to his wife in the hopes that she could ask Nicholas better than he can.

Luka rolled his eyes and snickered, "Well it just reminds you who's in charge here. Besides, father might return and lecture me on how I should at least show you some affection. It's the most I can do to you." He sighed before opening a portal to Stonesville. He looked over his shoulder towards Lethe and narrowed his eyes, "You coming?"
"I was joking, calm down." He smiled at her and shook his head as he continued down the road. "Just wanted to say what you'd react like, I guess your stomach radar will have to wait." He wondered how affective her stomach would be, biologically it wouldn't work, but he had a small feeling this girl could do impressive things when food is involved.
((Yeah, shame he had to die though))

Lilith just had to snicker at Dimitri words. "Such wise and philosophic words from a pervert old man like you. Sorry, I quote 'young as stallion' is how you put it into words, right?" She snorted.
Yaten furrowed his brows in confusion. "Old man?" He gave Dimitri another once-over and didn't see anything 'old man' at him at all. "Lilith honey, he does look young," he tightened his lips. "I don't want to know about the stallion part, though," he added.
Lilith turned her head to look at Dimitri. "But Uncle! His age at least half a century!"

Syne rolled her eyes. "Said the Prince of Heaven himself." She took the phone and murmured greeting before going straight down to business. "Yeah, yeah, thank you. Uh huh... oh, do you know about Fate and Souls whereabouts? .... That's a shame. Alright.. see you." She ended the call and looked up at her husband. "He will be sending us the file about reincarnated human he knows and but the rest of it, we will have to ask to Fate and Souls ourselves. Their current whereabouts are unknown, but last time he heard they were going down to Earth under alias Hans Reiner and Derek Rain," she said to her husband.

"That's sounds odd. Really. Satan told his son to show affection? Hah, never mind. I'm enjoying my time as the daddy's little girl. Karen might not though." Lethe shrugged and got up. "Usually it depends on what we're going to do," she walked to her brother's side. "But there's nothing exciting here and my hands are itching to burn something up. You know how much I love chaos, brother dearest." They walked into the portal together and arrived on mild-crowded part of Stonesville. "Uh.. can I slaughter them all or should I spare some to be in your army?"
"Sure you did," Evie muttered as she followed him anyway, kicking the empty soda cans that were littered around. Perhaps Alex isn't as perceptive as she thought he was. Her space portals should at least give off the aura of an unbalanced force that may cause some anxiety in the hearts of men, well maybe he was an exception.

((Oh itachi, he's so noble :( ))

Dimitri raised a brow at her and her surprisingly accurate guess at his age. "What makes you say that I'm that old? Surely someone of that age couldn't be able to look as young as I do." He smirked at the idea.

Ryuu chuckled, "Leave it to those two to be hiding somewhere. I guess father made a mistake into giving them that much free will. Who was it who volunteered to be the parent of the reincarnated Alyss again?" Ryuu rubbed his chin as he tried to remember that fateful night when he bid her goodbye.

Heinrich thought about something and decided to send a mental message to Helia, "Hey bro. While you're checking on Uncle Eusis, may you ask him subtly about this woman named Alyss? Dad mentioned something about reincarnated parents but he doesn't remember. Surely someone who has had more time spent with her might remember. Hopefully it doesn't trigger any bad memories. Be careful."

Luka rolled his eyes, "Perhaps mother influenced him I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders before taking another step into the portal, "I would love to massacre them all but that would interrupt the peace. I want to observe some stuff first before I make my move. Don't worry, my army is in Hell unless some newborn vamps want to join me. You may kill some if you want, just don't get found out. I don't want to be in charge of cleaning up your mess."
"Oh don't pout behind me, to cheer you up we're getting ice cream." Alex laughed and smiled back over his shoulder while walking,. He then 'accidentally' walking into a street light to cheer her up. "Ow!" He rubbed his head, it didn't hurt which was bad, if it didn't look right she wouldn't think him a fool and cheer up.
Evie's shoulders stiffened as she muffled a laugh. The impact between his head and the pole didn't make that loud a sound but I guess the thought counts right? She ran up to him and jabbed two fingers into his side in the hopes to find his ticklish spot somewhere near his rib area. "Nice try, but thanks" she smiled shyly.
Alex's body reacted to her jab as his torso moved to the side while his lower half and head stayed on centre. "Ehhh!" It's not that he was ticklish, just that it was unexpected and surprising. "Why would you do that?!" He looked at her still in shock, before eventually laughing. "Seems like it worked, I wouldn't say try. But if the pole wasn't bad enough I got stabbed in the side by the stomach on legs."
That was when her control trickled down as she started laughing, gripping on to her stomach as she laughed. "It was supposed to tickle you, but I guess catching you off guard is better" she snickered, mockingly wiping a fake tear from her eye. "It wasn't that hard! Quit being such a baby," she hummed.
"It was just surprising and unexpected, no need to laugh so hard." He glared jokingly at her before rolling his eyes, grinning. At least she had cheered up it wouldn't have been much fun to have ice cream with a grumpy person. "So why were you sulking anyway? I thought you wanted to get the ice cream." By this point he could see the shop, he wondered what kinds of different flavours they had.