Random Role Playing Kiss of life or death {closed}

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 10, 2014 at 02:47PM
Well, this is my first time making a role-play on this club, so.....yay! Well, I'm not so great at making the whole details and what-not when it comes to everything u need to know about it, but I'll give it a try!

Well, in this Rp you either choose to be a Demon, vampire, or human. You will choose to be a queen, princess, king, or prince of your own world! Pretty fun lol. BUT please know that those who Rp along with you, only you can choose who will take your hand....in marriage. Your heart will lead you to your mate. Along with this comes love and abandonment, life or death.....it all depends on the one you choose. ~So choose wisely.

~Rules~
Well, here are things u need to follow if you would like to join this Rp.
Don't kill other characters without getting a approval by me. It's just mean, and wrong lol
Um, I don't care if along with the romance comes the whole "sex" step, AS LONG AS it doesn't get SUPER detailed. eww....lol
Also, keep the whole swearing thing to a limited bases, I don't wanna read replies if it's all like F u and your a piece of Sh*t like the entire time! gets pretty annoying u know.

Ok, well that's all the basics, just name your world, and post a picture of your character and all the info.

~Example

Name:
Species: (like demon, human, or vampire)
Bio:
Personality:
Your appearance: (Please post a picture of your character, preferably anime version :D)
Royalty life: (king, queen, princess, prince)
And so on.

Well, I will post all the characters and there mates when I get enough members here, I really hope this Rp will come together please join!!

~Thank up guys!!

~AmyRose11

Random Role Playing 2342 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...