Random Role Playing Broken from Before..... {{FULL..}}

pokemonfan909 posted on Jun 29, 2014 at 08:04AM
I've been thinking about this idea for a long time...Its formed in my head perfectly so I thought I'd put it up.

Details: Romance RP. Its based in a community centre. The children have all been abused in life (all forms of abuse). But, now most of the children have moved out of there and are living their own lives. You can be an orphan or you can't.

CV requirements:

Name:

Orphan/ Non-orphan:

Bio:

Appearance:

Other:

Random Role Playing 2135 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 2135

over a year ago Firiel said…
Kanata chuckled when she stuttered. "No need to get stuttered, Cara. Of course Mr. Teddy would be happy staying with you too. He has been lonely for some time." Kanata walked and took the teddy bear from the rack.
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Keanu hesitated before answering. When he had been taken by Victor all he did was train. He tried to remember back to when he was a little kid. "Well...um...I didn't have a lot of time to have free time. I guess though I would read a lot, and uh...I was a runner for a short time. Let's see...I don't know I can't really think of anything. After our parents died I spent my time taking care of Zeke and after we were seperated my life just became busy." He finally answers.
over a year ago pokemonfan909 said…
Cara smiled, burying her face in the fur of the huge teddy bear. It smelt like old toys, but there was a distinct smell to, something so distinctly Kanata. She knew because when they'd been standing so close, she'd been exposed to that scent.
"It smells like you," she said, her voice muffling because of the bear.
over a year ago xXDreamWriterXx said…
Meme blinked and looked up at him, surprised and slightly confused. Yusuke was talking a lot but...he seemed nervous. She had never seen him nervous like this before. Does talking about marriage make him nervous? The thought made her giggle. That was actually really cute. She didn't expect such a confident guy like himself to act this way over something like marriage. "Okay, okay. I understand. I guess...we can go shopping." For some reason, she wanted his parents to like her. Maybe just so she can stay with him longer....
Kaede nodded in understanding. "Okay. Let's see … I want to know about you more, maybe it's also a way to know bout Zeke better. Is it fine by you?" She asked. She would like to ask a few questions as she waited for their order.

Kanata scratched behind his head with nervous laugh. "Well … really? Umm … since that is mine …I guess it's normal if it have my scent. And don't burying your face there, you could sneeze all day because Mr. Teddy is a bit dusty." He laughed slightly.
Keanu shrugged. "Ask away. I'll answer whatever I'm comfortable with." He answers, taking a sip of his water. Leaving it open to ask what he wanted. The trick to telling a convincing lie was telling all truth and limiting the lie to the one big one and keep the rest the truth. He rests his elbows on the table and looks at her with a gentle smile.
Kaede tried to think for one simple question. "Tell me about books you've read. Can you fight? Do you have guns?" She stopped herself. "I'm sorry. I think I asked too many at once … let's just start with the first question. Tell me about books you've read." Kaede said as she sipped her orange juice.
Yusuke looked at her as she giggled. "Don't laugh at me," he said, pouting playfully.
Then he smiled. "Yeah," he said. "Let's go. We can wash the dishes later."
He held the door open for her. "I know a really nice place," he said.

Cara raised her head a little to look at Kanata. He seemed a little awkward, but that kind of made sense, it was a weird thing to say. She let go of the bear.
"Okay," she said. "I'll wash it once we get home... Then you won't have reason for me to stay away from him.."
Meme walked out the door and looked at him, a bit unsure. "Will it be...expensive?" She didn't want to waste too much his or his parents' money. She didn't want any of them to think she was just after their money.
last edited over a year ago
Yusuke raised an eyebrow. "Not really," he answered. "Why does it matter?... I mean, you're not really thinking of impressing my family are you?"
Meme looked down and fiddled with her fingers. "W-Well I do but I also don't want to spend too much on me. I want...them to like me and be okay with me living with you."
Kanata took a bag and then nodded. "Okay. Just tell me if you need something. And by the way, all things here have my scent." He chuckled and then went to his wardrobe. As his wardrobe opened, his scent filled the air for some seconds. Kanata took some clean clothes and stuff it into his bag.
Keanu smiled. "I rea all kinds of books, my favorite are history of historical fiction, but I also read a little of just about everything. I think my favorite book though would have to be..." He paused, thinking a moment. "Probably the Art of War." He smiled again. "As for your other questions. Yes I can fight, and I hve owned a gun in the past. I do not currently but I do know how to shoot just about every type of gun." He says to answer her other questions.
Kaede smiled wide. "You like that book? Me too! I love Art of War. It was a beautiful book." She chuckled and then looked to him. "I want to know more about Victor Bryant. Tell me about him." Her face looked more serious than before.
((Ugg now I have to remember what I said about him before :) haha, this is why I couldn't ever be someone like Keanu.))

"Victor Bryant." He says and is quiet for a moment as if trying to decide where to start. "He was a foster father, well two. We had one with the first name Victor and one with the last name Bryant. They were the worst families we ever had. Victor was abusive and harsh. He made sure we knew our places. Mr. Bryant was equally as brutal, and he would try to pit Zeke and I against each other. He would make us fight and other various things." He pauses, as if it were difficult for him, painful for him to remember these things. "As for the man you say you met with, when you were with Zeke. I have no explanation. Only Zeke could give you one. Kaede, what I worry about is you. Right before Zeke and I were seperated he was...unstable. He had these elaborate illusions and do you recall what I said earlier about his illusions and coping with our parents dying? I can only assume that he was in the process of one of these moments, but it has been going too far. I don't know what has been happening with my brother." He says the last part as if he were terribly sad and worried.
(*chuckles* Keanu said their foster father is Victor but he didn't know anyone by last name Bryant. XD)

Kaede listened everything carefully and analysis everything carefully. That really sounds like a truth … but if Zeke's parents really killed … then aren't Keanu should be sad too? "Ok then. Tell me about how your parents died." If he lied, he will keep lying to cover his other lies.
((*laughs nervously* I knew I wouldn't remember correctly. Oh well.))

Keanu hesiates again. "They were murdered." He says simply. Which was true, but assassinated was probabaly the better word. Just then the waiter came out with their food and Keanu was silent, his mood darker than it had been. He waited until the waiter was gone to resume their conversation.
(*chuckles more* and Keanu said that their parents died because of car accident XD)

Kaede waited for the waiter to finish arranging the food before nodded and smiled. "Thank you." She took another sip of her orange juice and then looked to him, waited for him to continue the story. "I can understand if this is too painful for you."
((*looks for an escape* oh I know how to make it work! If Keanu was upset enough he would consider the cr accident to be murder, and whoever caused the accident to be the murderer. *yay! Escape route found*))

Keanu shrugs. "It's hard. I mean, yeah it was a car accident, but it may as well have been murder." He says quietly, taking a bite of his food.
((So, Zeke's statement about their parents were killed justified, whereas Keanu says the statement is false. *Oh god, I'm really have fun with this. Laughs*))

Kaede looked to him. "You didn't said anything about murder before. Why someone trying to murder them? What have they done wrong? I know a lot of innocent people died but this case is special … I think." She shrugged.
Yusuke smiled, starting the car.
"I may not look it," he said. "But I'm a bit of a miser... So don't worry about me spending a lot on you... What's your favorite color other than pink?"

Cara blushed once she was sorrounded by the scent.
"I guess this is what my house's going to smell like once you move in," she said, coyly.
Meme buckled her seat belt and relaxed against the seat. "Light blue. Like maybe even a sky blue. " she said, still fiddling with her fingers.
Kanata chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head with a soft blush across his cheek. "I'll try not make everything smell like this. But-but, at least my smell isn't stinks!" He said, almost worried if she didn't like how he smell. Maybe he gonna change his perfume.
Yusuke smiled and placed his hand on hers.
"Its kind of cute," he said. "The way you fiddle with your fingers."
He looked away. "Anyway, let's get that dress, shall we?"

Cara shook her head. "Its a nice smell," she said, blushing a little.
She looked away. "You have a lot of books," she said, desperate to change the topic.
Meme's heart skipped a beat as soon as his hand touched hers. A scarlet blush lit up her cheeks as she stared at their hands. "I-It is?" She never thought it was cute before. It was just out of habit.
Yusuke looked ahead. Not daring to look at her.
"I think so," he said, a bit shyly.
Meme smiled slightly, still looking at their hands. It made her really happy hearing that from him. She didn't know why exactly but she liked when he did. It makes her feel all warm inside. "Thanks..."
Yusuke didn't say anything.
He parked the car in front of a simple looking boutique, and opened the door for Meme.
"We're here," he said.
Meme unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car. She looked at the boutique in awe she has never been to a boutique before! This was like an adventure!
At that very moment a lady came bustling out of the boutique. She beamed at Yusuke and walked up to them.
She looked at Meme. "Is this the lady you were telling me about yesterday?" she asked, bustling around Meme, eyeing her critically. "She is very fine. Better than most I'd say."
Meme blushed brightly and bowed. "I'm Meme. It is very nice to meet you. Thank you for the compliment." She hoped that was a compliment.
"The particulars were kept from us as we were only children at the time." He says simply, his tone suggesting he was done with this morbid topic and that it was painful for him to speak about. He took another bite of food and said nothing as the waiter came by and refilled their glasses.
Kanata nodded. "Yes, I like reading. I'll brought those books with me as well, so you can have something new to read at home. My life is spent if not in this room, reading books or in my sister's room. She like hearing me reading stories for her, just as how I like you reading for me." He smiled a bit.
Kaede sighed. "I'm sorry, this must be painful for you to talk about, especially to a stranger like me. I understand." She took some spaghetti from her plate and ate it. After some minutes, she wiped her mouth with the napkin. "You done?" She asked.
Keanu nods. "Yes. Are you ready to head out?" he asks her, pulling out his wallet to pay if she was. "Or do you want dessert?" he asks.
Kaede smiled. "Nope, I'm good. I don't wanna get fat." She joked. She waited for him to pay before stood up and pushed her chair backwards and stood up, dusting off her dress. "So, do you have somewhere to go?" She asked.
Keanu got up with her and started to lead her out of the restraunt. "No, I don't." he answers simply. He opened the car door for her again and waited until she was in before shutting it and then getting in himself.
Kaede smiled. "Thanks. So, we go to the hotel now?" She buckled her safety belt before looked forward to the road.

(Sorry it's short, I don't know what to do anymore.)
The lady patted Meme's cheek. "I'm Madame Bovairee," she said. Then turned to Yusuke: "She's so cute, where'd you get her?" she asked.
Yusuke smiled enigmatically. "Wouldn't you want to know....?" he said.

Cara blushed at his comment. She mentally shook her head.
"There's so many," she said, awed. "Do you have a copy of Night Circus as well?"
Meme blushed brighter. This woman was really nice. She liked her already. She glanced back at the store and wondered what kind of dresses did the have.
Madame Bovaire smiled at Yusuke's answer. "Always the enigma, aren't you Yusuke?" she said, jokingly. Yusuke didn't say anything, just continued smiling.
"Let's get you inside," she said, turning back to Yusuke. "Yusuke, stay out. Its a surprise."
Meme blinked in surprise. What? Yusuke wasn't coming in with them? It suddenly made her a bit nervous. She wasn't use to being alone with strangers no matter how nice they are. She looked at Yusuke, unsure about this again.
Yusuke nodded his consent. Then saw Meme looking at him.
He moved closer, and leaned down to her ear. "It's okay," he said, "I'll be right here if you need to come in."
He kissed the top of her ear.
Meme's ears turned rosy red along with her cheeks. She put her hand up to where he kissed her and stared at him in shock. "Wh-Why did you do that?" She asked, her ear feeling warm.
Yusuke smiled. "Just because," he answered. He folded his arms.
"Now hurry along inside, you don't want to keep Madame waiting," he said, smiling.
Meme continued to blush as she nodded and hurried inside. When she walked through the doors, she gasped as her eyes lit up at the sight. It was her time being in such a place and it was beautiful. There were so many beautiful clothing all around. It was a lot to take in.
Kanata tried to remember for a moment, there are just so many books that he owned that he might forget some of them. Kanata looked at Cara. "I guess I have. Just check on the books rack. I always arrange them with the first letter. You can check on the other book. That would keep you busy while I arrange my clothes here."
((Thats fine))

Keanu nodded and drive the car to the hotel. He led her up to their room and once there he plopped down onto his bed. He stared up at the ceiling. "I've tol you about myself, why dot you tell me about yourself." He says to her.
Madame Bovaire looked at Meme's expression with a smug expression of her own.
"How long have you known Yusuke?" she asked her, looking around for something.

Cara nodded. "You don't mind?" she asked, tentatively.
She moved along the bookshelf, looking at all the different books arranged on the shelves. Until she found the one she was looking for.
She turned to Kanata. "Do you mind if I take it out?" she asked.
Meme looked at her quickly. "Huh? Oh! Um I have known him for only a few days now." Even though it has been only a few days, it feels so much longer than that.