Random Role Playing Wayward Insane Asylum: school for the supernaturally disturbed.

kittyluv57 posted on Jul 08, 2014 at 07:41PM
Halls, cells, and locked doors; The Wayward Insane Asylum is a labyrinth of twelve floors that is all too easy to get lost in the deeper you travel between its walls. A castle of sorts made from cement and metal, the Asylum stands an hours drive outside of a city in the middle of 50 gravel-filled acres. Its only protection is a ten foot electrical fence laced with barbed wire, mainly there for the purpose of keeping its inhabitants in.

But what is this place for, you ask? Well, this is a place for people like you. Murderers, psychopaths, and the criminally insane. But not just any people like this. There are also a few people here who possess supernatural powers, and they are often brought in for experiments. This is a school for all sorts of people like this, where you are going to be made to interact with others who are insane just like you.

But it is here that people are also being murdered without reason. Subjects are disappearing, their corpses turning up days after. There are rumors floating about that the doctors are to blame, killing off patients and embezzling the money that the government gives to W.I.A per admitted persons. Some have even gone so far as to say that the place is haunted. Or is it a mix of both? The sadistic doctors let deaths go unannounced, the abusive orderlies don’t care, the all-too happy nurses ignore facts, and the remaining patients are terrified. Will the rumors end up being true, or is there a more gruesome reason behind the murders?

Can you survive your stay at the W.I.A?

Patient Character Sheet

Name:

Age: (keep in mind that this is a school, so no older than nineteen.)

Mental illness/disease:

Supernatural power(optional): (I will not allow any powers in this category such as imitating other powers, or cancelling out other powers. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who thinks this way, but I've always felt like this is cheating. So none of that.)

Personality(optional): (this has to be a decent length. Three words is not a personality!)

Looks: (picture and/or description is fine)

Why were you admitted here?:

Biography: (this must be at least one paragraph, meaning 6 - 7 full length sentences.)

Extra:

Orderly/Nurse/Doctor/Other Character Sheet

Name:

Personality(optional): (again, must be a decent length.)

Looks: (picture and/or description is fine)

Why are you working for the W.I.A?:

Biography(this is optional for doctors and such):

Extra:

NOTE Would you like to be something other than a Patient, Orderly, Nurse, or Doctor? The Wayward Insane Asylum could always use a few extra murder vict… I mean, Staff Members! You could be a Cook, Counsellor, maybe a Psychiatrist to prescribe some medication to our patients. If that interests you, shoot me a message and I’ll let you know if the role you’re curious about would be viable.​

Rules and Regulations
•No godmodding, none at all.
•5-7 sentences is the minimum requirement for posts. No one-liners!
•there will be mature content such as swearing, blood, Gore, and such.
•sex must be either merely implied, or low detail.
•even though there will be murder involved, there will be no killing off other characters without consent from both parties (the murderer, and the character).
•rooms may be shared by characters of the opposite gender, and your dorm room will be assigned randomly.
•GRAMMAR. CHECK IT.
•You must have fun or you will be brutally murdered by one of the doctors!!!!

last edited on Jul 09, 2014 at 02:44AM

Random Role Playing 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...