Random Role Playing Creatures of Blood: The Ghouls and The Hunters

kittyluv57 posted on Jul 12, 2014 at 07:50PM
((This idea is heavily based off the new anime/manga Tokyo Ghoul.))

The ghouls. They dwell in the shadows of the night, in the dark corners, lurking and waiting for prey. They feed off flesh and blood, which can come from anything, be it an animal or a human. The things can breed, too. And so they've been multiplying, destroying the human population. They have their own little society, which holds itself in the shadows, waiting for prey.

And organization has been formed, one that simply calls themselves 'The Hunters'. They are just as the name suggests, hunters. Day after day they go out, track down the ghouls, and kill them one by one. And so the ghouls have been forced into hiding. They have learned to imitate the forms of humans, and are now living among us in secret, trying to survive. A few have even bred with humans, making odd half-breeds that are neither Ghoul nor human. And the hunters are still at it, tracking them down in an attempt to squash them out entirely.

The Ghouls are not merely emotionless, blood-thirsty killers. They eat to live, and they still have hearts. And now they are being forced to hide among humans, while still trying to maintain their daily cycle of hunting. So who will win? The Hunters or The Ghouls?

((That was crappy, but I lost the original plot a while ago :( ))
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Although flesh and blood is food for the ghouls, they can still eat human food. However, all human foods taste utterly disgusting to them, and even if they can bear the taste it doesn't provide enough energy for them to live off of.

Coffee is the only thing that does not taste horrid to a ghoul. But while they can drink it, you obviously can't live off of coffee alone. It does make a good cover while trying to live as a human.

Half-breeds (the result of a ghoul breeding with a human) do not start to manifest ghoul-like traits until the age of 13. They also don't need a human and a ghoul form, since they already look like humans. They aren't quite as powerful as pure blooded ghouls.

Ghoul Character Sheet

Name:
Pure/half-breed:
Human appearance:
Ghoul appearance:
Your power and name: (Yeah, each ghoul has one power that is unique to them alone to help them fight and kill. Plus, you can go ahead and give it a cool name or whatever.)
Human occupation:
Bio:
Extra:

Human Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Apart of 'The Hunters'?:
Occupation: (if you're apart of the hunters, then this would be your cover job.)
Bio:
Extra:

Rules
•no excessive godmod
•no actually killing another character without permission
•there's obviously going to be blood, Gore, swearing, etc.
•sex has to be kept low-detail.
•Have fun!

last edited on Jul 12, 2014 at 09:08PM

Random Role Playing 301 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 301

over a year ago mcterra said…
Jin raised an eyebrow. People always said he was a calm and composed person who didn't speak unnecesarily but this guy was actually better than him at that. "I see" He said.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Andrew nodded, drinking some of the blood. He looked at Scarlett. "Well...how much do I owe you?" He said, as he downed the glass.
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Avery thought for a moment. "You know what. Exploring the house sounds like a pretty cool idea." after all, this could be his chance to find that smell. Not only that, it would be cool to know his way around the next time he came to this place.
Andrew reached for his wallet, ready to pay.
over a year ago kittyluv57 said…
Scarlett gave him an odd glance. She had been fiddling with her fingernails, making them change different colors. "What do you mean?" She accidentally almost popped a nail off, and quickly changed it back.

Flora nodded. "There's quite a few places to pick from. Down in the basement is all the storage rooms, and then some other odd places that I'm not sure about. The main floor is where everyone relaxes, eats, and just hangs out. The top floor is full of bedrooms. Some ghouls don't have a place to go, either because their house was destroyed in an attempt to kill them, or because the rest of their family was killed, so they stay upstairs. And, of course, we could always look for new escape routes. Which would you rather do?"
He waved her off, before just setting the glass he still had in his hand down. "Ghoul treat, ah?" He got up and leaned against the wall.
Jin picked up their two empty glasses and put them away. "So from here, you two are going to the ghoul safehouse huh?"
Andrew nodded, as he hadn't been to the Ghoul Safehouse and he tried to keep up with all things Ghoul.
Scarlett nodded, and looked at her arms. "Yeah. I'm thinking it'll be easiest to fly, plus it'll be less suspicious." She looked at Andrew. "Are you sure you want to follow?"
"Yeah." Andrew said, "Flying is the best option." He pulled his hood down, as he was ready to go.
Jin thought for a moment then said "I think I'll come along too. I'll just close the bar for today. I want to see how that safehouse looks like."
last edited over a year ago
Scarlett sighed. "If you say so." She got up, and walked to the door, and looked over her shoulder. "Let's go then." Then, with concentration, she had transformed into a bird, a robin this time. Scarlett enjoyed using animals to get around.
Jin walked to the backroom. A while later he came out. He had changed from his bartender clothes to ordinary ones. He took along his pack of cigarettes and placed a lit one in his mouth. Then he walked to the door and looked at Scarlett. "You're the only one who can fly here, you know."
"Nope." Andrew said and then checked who was around. No one was. He shifted into his Ghoul Form, as he regained focused. He then flew after Scarlett.
Jin walked out of the bar after them and locked the door behind him. When he was sure that no one was looking, he shoved his hands into his pôckets and jumped. He landed on a rooftop. He then began jumping from roof to roof with ease after carletta and Andrew.
Scarlett twisted her bird's head around to make sure they were both following her. It seemed like they couldn't have a problem, they ere ghouls, after all. She carefully looked down. Yes, the path was right there, if they followed it they would come out onto the street where the tunnel was. With that, she took a sharp turn to the left and began to follow to shadowy path below her.
Jin contiued jumping from roof to roof after them.
Scarlett flew down to the end of the path, where it started to get dark. It was usually best to walk from here so as not to attract suspicion. But as she transformed back into her human form, there was a loud screech from below her feet, and golden eyes flashed angrily at her. "Jinx! What on earth are you doing here?"
His body felt liked it was sucked in, but he was human next to Scarlett. "That gets ever painful."
over a year ago cutiepie101010 said…
((I'm going to say my character was caught by a hunter. This rp is too fast for me CX byeee it was fun))
(Oh...bye.)
((Aw. R.I.P. Krystal. Bye, thanks for at least trying! :) ))
over a year ago cutiepie101010 said…
((Haha you guys are amazing thanks))
(Bye Awesome...)
Scarlett nodded. "I guess so. You get used to it after a long time of constant changing." She held out her arms, and the black cat jumped into them, it's golden eyes flashing. "You're supposed to be with Flora and the other half-breed." She murmured, "did you come all this was just to find me?"
Andrew put his hood back up, before staring at Jinx. "Talking to a cat? Can you understand it?"
Scarlett thought for a while before answering. "Well . . . I guess it all depends on how you define understand. If you're asking if I know how to speak cat, then, no, no I can't. However, I know this cat better than I know most humans. so somehow, despite the language barrier, we can almost always come to a mutual understanding. But, since I turn into so many different animals, I'm also very good at reading the body language and eyes of most animals."
Andrew nodded, as he anaylyzed the area around them.
Avery thought for a moment, and then gave a smile. "Or we can just do both right? And besides I gotta kill sometimes......" and find the source of that smell. "So where would we start in a big place like this?"
(kitty! He's talking to you....!)
((I know, I know, I'm back. Some of us have places to be, things to do . . . So I'll thank you to stop yelling at me every time I miss a post.):

Flora just shrugged. "Well . . . We can always start down here, I suppose. The downstairs rooms are filled with boxes, and the boxes are filled with all sorts of merchandise and random stuff. I've always wanted to sort through them." She walked to the door, opened it, and looked around. "I don't think anyone will mind."

Scarlett let the cat down from her arms, and he instantly began to lightly walk away from them. "Just follow Jinx. He knows the way." She said simply. She then hurried along after him.
Andrew nodded, giving a slight smirk, before following Jinx.
Avery stretched as he stood up. "Well this should be fun..." he followed her out the door. The entire place was unusually warm, like a cozy home. Something he wasnt entirely used to. He coughed slightly. "Merchandise is boring. Random stuff, now that's got me interested." he laughed a little.
Flora smiled. She walked to the nearest door, and turned the handle. After pushing on it a bit, it finally opened. "Well . . . This is certainly interesting." The room seemed to be filled with machines, there were all sorts of contraptions lying everywhere.

Scarlett quickly exited the alleyway after Jinx, and saw the hedge in the distance. "Well, we're almost there. Just keep up, we're going to have to do some crawling." She blinked for a moment at the sudden light, and then kept going.
Avery peeked over her shoulder at all of the machines and contraptions that were lying around. "Oh my crap......." pieces of just about everything layed around everywhere. Then something hit him. We scooted passed her and went further into the room. He knelt down and picked up pieces of the machines and contraptions. "Whoa......." he turned around and looked a Flora. "I think we might be on to something that could really help us out....."
Andrew crouched quickly, getting ready to crawl, as he followed Jinx.
Jin had jumped down from the rooftops and followed Scarlett, Andrew and Jinx without a word. When it was time to crawl, he groaned. "I'll have to get dirty."
Scarlett.rolled her eyes. "Deal with it. You're a ghoul, this is life." She then jumped down and began to crawl quickly through the bushes after Jinx. "But keep up, or you'll get lost."

"Really? What do you mean?" Flora bent down and picked up some spare parts lying on the ground. "I've never been in here . . . What exactly do they plan to use all this for?"
Avery started tampering with the wires that stuck out of one of the spare parts. "Ok.....so get this, you know how some of the higher ranking hunters have those stupid little.....well somewhat big, device things that they use? Well, by the looks of things......i think i might beable to build us something similar to that, but better."
"Really?" Flora knelt down next to him and began to watch curiously. "Are you good with that sort of thing? I honestly have next to no knowledge of mechanical things, so . . ." She laughed a little. "What did you have in mind?"
"Its funny, because i have no idea what i'm suppose to be building. It just happen--" Avery grabbed another spare part as he cut himself off. He began to piece small pieces together. "It's sorta like a puzzle." he finally said after he had pieced more of the pieces together. He made sure he connected the wires correctly and wrapped them around the main circuit which was the very small battery chip that was inside each spare part. "All it needs is a little---" he paused again as he pushed another spare part towards him with his foot. "Effort."
Flora just shrugged, and continued to watch with a slightly confused look on her face. "Too bad. I was never much into puzzles, ironically, since my powers have everything to do with the mind." She stared quietly at the one piece sitting in her hand. "How about I hand you the parts that you want, so that I can actually be of use here?"
Avery shrugged as he sat the connected parts on the floor. "Eh, we can work on whatever it is later. We still have to explore the house!" he smiled and stood. He couldnt help but stretch. "Hey, i have a quick question. Are there ever any fights or anything here? Like between the ghouls."
Flora stood up slowly, dropping the gear-type part in her hand which clattered noisily on the ground. "I hope nobody heard that . . ." She smiled o herself, and then put what he'd said into thought. "Well . . . As far as I can remember, there haven't been any real, serious fights for a long time. There is one ghoul that seems to enjoy causing trouble . . . But other than that, no. Why?"
Avery held in a breath of air for a moment, but then let it out as a sigh. "Its nothing......just a question that popped in my head that's all." He looked down at the floor in thought. Is it really you? Could you be the trouble maker.....no....no that's not it. He looked at Flora and smiled. "Well, shall we?"
Flora nodded, and smiled back. "We shall. Plenty more to see down here!" She turned, and walked out into the hallway, staring around at the multiple doors to choose from. "That ghoul I was talking about . . . I think is name is Eric, or something like that." She scowled. "Always flirting with me when I walk in the door . . . Hardly anyone likes him." She picked a door, and pushed it open. The lighting was dim in here, and it was entirely empty. The walls were white, the floor was rough and gray, and there was one tiny glass window one the wall directly in front of them. Curiously Flora walked forward to peek through. A dim black shape could be made out on the other side. "Hey . . . What's that?"
Avery sighed in relief as she said the name of the trouble maker. It wasnt her......but she was here somewhere. "What's what?" he went over to the small glass window and looked out at the dim black shape. "Uh.....were you expecting visitors?"
"No . . . It doesn't look like a person. To me, at least. Is that another machine?" She stepped back, and began to study the window. There was a tiny, rusted metal latch at the bottom, which she began to fiddle with. If she got it open, there was enough room for her to stick her arm through and touch it. "Damn it . . . The latch is so tiny . . ."
Andrew crawled after Scarlett, mumbling. We couldn't have just flown there....
"Hm." Avery looked around. Certainly he couldnt reach the latch if she couldnt. "Well, it would be a waste to try at the moment. On to the next room!" he declared, pulling Flora with him. This was a lot more fun than he expected it to be. More interesting. He grabbed one of the knobs to a random door, but it was locked. "What's with the locked door......"