Random Role Playing A Place for Miracles [OPEN NO LIMIT]

Nevermore_ posted on Jul 13, 2014 at 04:32AM
Intro
Legend has it, miracles happen at the Tawang Monastery in India, but only for those who truly need and deserve it. Hundreds of people visit every year but only half leave enlightened, and only a handful cured. The monks are kind and extremely hospitable, though only a few talk, and even less speak English. While it may seem this would cause an issue when seeking guidance or enlightenment, it's quite the contrary, in fact the silent monks are often times the most helpful when it comes to your studies.

A Little More Information
This is a simple, straight-forward rp. Your character can be a monk living in the Tawang Monestery, or a person seeking enlightenment, guidance or a miracle for everything from marital issues to incurable diseases. The monks will live in the monastery while everyone else stays in an adjacent Inn run by the monastery. Each day the monks will lead their guests on a journey, always staying together as a group. At night, the guests are aloud to do as they please. Cellphones, laptops and any other technological devices are prohibited outside of your room. There is no wifi. There is no time limit on how long you can stay and everything provided from room to food is free, there is no guarantee you will find what you're looking for but the bonds you make with the people here might just make up for it.

A Bit of Guidance
While the genre is a magical realism, I ask that you only submit HUMAN characters.

Character profiles are not mandatory. If you like to use them, great! If they annoy you, that's great too!

You may have as many characters as you want and, as I stated above, you can be either a monk or a guest.

My only rule is that you keep this PG-13. If something happens and you feel the need to write out some R rated experiences with another character, please to do in private. Cursing and everything else is perfectly fine.

Random Role Playing 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...