Random Role Playing Mitsuketa~! [a horror/(possibly)romance rp] ((PRIVATE/INVITE ONLY))

kittyluv57 posted on Jul 25, 2014 at 09:55PM
[WARNING: PRIVATE/INVITE ONLY! This is an rp for me and peterpansbff, which we planned to do a while ago.]

so, I hope this turns out with a great story like we thought it might. Let's do this!

Hitori Kakurenbo. Roughly translated to "one man hide and seek or "playing hide and seek alone", it is a Japanese urban legend surrounded with much mystery. For an amateur in the field of the paranormal, this game is nothing but an anticlimactic game geared to sad shut-ins with zero friends. But for someone well-versed in the occult... It is considered as a paranormal Russian roulette... In the paranormal industry, not even the bravest experts would dare perform such a dangerous game. But for a couple daredevil teenagers, this was the ultimate test of courage.

You will be putting your life on the line in order to experience the thrill that most professionals would not dare to seek out.

What? You still want to continue?

Very well then . . .

if there's any questions you have about how to play the game, then the article I linked you to should be able to answer them. ^^

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
You are one of two teenagers who have met by chance on this fine day. Although one of you loathes the other, and vice versa, both of you end up dragged into a dare to play the dreaded game Hitori Kakurenbo. You have decided to play it in a huge abandoned mansion on the outskirts of Kyoto, a town bordering Tokyo. Little do you know that bending a few mechanics of the game will have unimaginable consequences.

Character Sheet
hope the sheet is okay with you, peterpan, I just went ahead and made one. If it severely messes up your character ideas, then feel free to tweak it as needed :)

Name:

Appearance:

Overall personality:

Height:

Weight:

Backstory:

Extra:

Random Role Playing 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...