Random Role Playing Keepers and Seekers

Banette posted on Aug 10, 2014 at 12:19PM
"Hey there, this is pretty much your general Post Apocalypse city, but like every post-apocalypse anime/rp/manga, there's always some sort of thing to make it interesting.

well, in this one there kinda is, there are 2 kinds of people who survived the Apocalypse.
Keepers and Seekers.
♫ - Keepers are humans that gained strange powers from whatever it was that caused this Apocalypse, but every ability is special. nothing is ever the same. and Keepers have been known to have 1-4 powers.
☼ - Seekers are humans that have been turned into mythical things, like Dragon people, Vampires, Werewolves, fairies, aliens, Cenatours, things like that.

►-◄However, the surviving people decided to make separate little towns in this one massive one. though this Apocalypse happened like....98 years ago? somewhere around there, and before this happened, humanity had finally come together and made this big-ass city you're currently in, either you were born here, or you got taken here, neither matters. you're on your own here. either make friends, or fight your enemies alone.

◄=►But, it's not all enemies, like i mentioned before, there are small towns in this big one, these towns are safe-havens for those not strong enough to fend for themselves, though you still need to fend for yourself, these towns are easier to survive in.

Now, the year is around.... 2099? 3000? no one cares to remember anymore, so you will see some people with actual WORKING tech, things like lights are a bit common, but cars are real damn rare, then you get Guns, they're not as rare, but working ones are rare, the most rare things would be things that use energy, like Hovering Cars, or Energy Swords, now THOSE are damn rare, some even consider them worth more than their own lives. bunch of idiots if you ask me, well, anyway. see ya round kid"

Well. that was what one of the many residents of this big city explained to you. have fun

[====RULES====]
1: Only Keepers or Seekers, there are no combination of the 2, you're either 1 or the other.
2: Powers like Space control or Time is a massive NOPE. Gravity Manipulation is fine though.
3: Reproduction and swearing is fine, but keep the sex low detail. i don't whunna see posts of someone highly describing their fun-fun-time.
4: No ancient kinda people, i don't whunna see people above 70 or so years old. they're dead.
5: Please be creative, your biography must be 4-5 sentences, minimum.
6: No wizards, there can be a Keeper with the power of 'magic', but Seekers cannot become Wizards or Witches.
7: Angel and Demon Seekers are rare, so i'll allow 3 angels and 3 demons. first come first serve.
8: Keepers can have an elemental power, like Water elemental, or Earth Elemental, but keep this realistic, i don't whunna see 'shadow elemental' because shadows aren't an element.
9: no duplicate abilities.
10: Overpowered powers need a Drawback

[====Character Sheet====]

Name:

Species: (Keeper or Seeker)

Type: (This is for Seekers, this is what you've become, Vampire, werewolf, ect.)

Power: (This is for both, Seekers put down their general things they get from the species they've turned into, as for Keepers, they list their powers here, remember, you can have 1 to 4 powers as a Keeper, and each power is unique, there are no duplicates)

Biography: (4-5 sentences minimum)

Extra:

[=====People=====]

♫ - Keepers:
♫ - Jack - [Banette]
♫ - Ty - [vegeta007]
♫ - Flint Lockwood - [Risingstar108]
♫ - Alex Jolt - [Dizmo]
♫ - Yukari Locks - [Banette]

☼ - Seekers:
☼ - Miku Yandel - [yumiyukifan1] - [Angel]
☼ - Rue - [Angel_Kiss] - [Phoenix]
☼ - Atilla - [vegeta007] - [Wind Dragon]
"Hey there, this is pretty much your general Post Apocalypse city, but like every post-apocalypse ani
last edited on Aug 13, 2014 at 04:07AM

Random Role Playing 73 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...