Random Role Playing Why Did I Decide to Do This...? (Five Nights at Freddy's)

citrusella posted on Oct 09, 2014 at 12:01AM
You and a group of friends, led by Melody (Me), have decided to explore the abandoned Freddy Fazbear's Pizzarea. Bad Idea...

Character Sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

You can be a robot too.

SEE YA!

Random Role Playing 275 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 275

over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
April opened her mouth to retort, but quickly shut it again. There's no point, she thought.
over a year ago Frankiestein65 said…
Serena slowly opened the door to the desolate restraunt. She loved an adventure like this. From what she had heard, the pizzeria had been shut down since 1987! This was her type of fun.
April followed her in. The inside of the pizza parlor was dark and deserted, and just being in it made her uneasy, but she shoved those feelings aside.
Serena turned behind her and motioned for the others to come in as well.
As the others walked in after them, April couldn't shake the sensation that she and her friends were not alone here. She glanced around, but no one else was around.
over a year ago catos971 said…
Idan continued into the abandoned restaurant shining the torch into the main party room.
"creepy..." he said shining his torch over the drawings of chicka, bonnie and freddy
"so," he said with a mischievous grin, "which animatronics are we gonna check out first?"
over a year ago BlackPetals said…
Angela followed the others, her gaze flicking over the posters warily. After several moments, she began giggling quietly. "They're really creepy..."
"No kidding," muttered April. She tried not to look at the intimidating faces of the animatronics.
The first thing Serena wanted to see we're the animatronics. They were the creepiest things in the restaurant, and creepy was definitely her thing. "Hey, anyone wanna come see the animatronics with me?" She whispered.
"Um, sure." April didn't want to be teased again. Besides, how bad could it really be?
Serena ran over to the animatronics. Suddenly, she had a flashback. she was eight and visiting the pizzeria for the first time. The animatronics were her favourite part of the restaurant. She had missed that place. Perhaps this would be a bit scarier now.....
last edited over a year ago
April cautiously approached the animatronics, half expecting them to come to life and lunge at her, but they just stood there, eyes lifeless as ever.
Serena just stood there, staring, looking almost as lifeless as the animatronics themselves. She was busy, thinking about her partly happy past.
"Are you okay?" April asked Serena.
Serena suddenly snapped out of her lifeless staring. "Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine." She said as one word flashed in her mind.

"Okay... " April trailed off. "Do you think we should move on now?"
"Yeah, that would be a good idea." She walked over to the others, the word 1987 still the only thing on her mind.
April walked back with her, glad to be away from the animatronics.
Serena started staring into outer space again, her emotion and fear getting the better of her.
"So what should we see next?" April asked the others.
(I can't be on for much longer XP)
"maybe we should check out the kitchen" Idan replied shining his torch down the hallway.
"i'm getting kinda hungry" Idan said with a grin "even though the food'll be like 20 years old"
Angela had gone into the stage room, off to the corner. "Huh," she mumbled. "Pirate Cove?" She reached out, her fingers brushing the curtains. She was vaguely aware of the others talking, but she wondered what was behind the curtains. She turned her head. "That's gross, Idan. Seriously."
"ehehe" Idan said replying to Angela "well thats what you get when you cant get a job to buy food"
Idan walked over to the pirate cove section "Holy shit!" he said jumping back as he moved aside the curtains to reveal Foxy "that, is creepy..."
Name: Kit
Personality: has a unique personality in being very attention seeking and the more you look at her the more of a chance she will attack you.
Appearance: (see pic)
Other: almost certain to attack in the dark.
Name: Kit
Personality: has a unique personality in being very attention se
Angela shrugged. "He's just damaged." She reached out, fingers almost brushing the animatronic. "He looks like he's not been loved in a long time. Someone needs to fix him."
Serena looked over and saw Angela touching a desolate behind a curtain. She knew exactly which one it was; the most dangerous of them all........ Foxy. "Angela, no!" Serena shouted, running over to her.
Angela skipped backward, eyes widening as she turned to look at Serena. "H-huh?" Her hand shook. "Why? Is it bad or something?" Her blue eyes flicked back to the animatronic, warily making sure it was still in place. "He just looked so sad, I thought..."
April came over to them. "What's wrong?" she inquired, having heard the shout from before.
"Angela, that animatronic," She pointed to Foxy, "Is dangerous. He's more than dangerous, he's bloody lethal. Stay away from him unless you have a death wish. And trust me, I've seen him in action."
Angela side-stepped away from the fox gingerly. "Okay..." She sidled behind April, putting some distance between herself and the animatronic. "When did you see him in action, Serena?"
Serena sighed. "It was a long time ago..."
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Name: Asuka Canatec
Personality: silly and adventurous, Kind and brave, but always ready to fight if something bad happens.
Appearance: pic, Wears white tanktop, black hoodie, pink school skirt and knee high vans with white laces.
Other: always has some hot chocolate on her

(hope you dont mind)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Asuka jumped out of no where. "RAR!" she shouted, trying not to laugh as she did so. They were so scared and they had went inside without her so she dicided to get them back.
Name:  Asuka Canatec
Personality:  silly and adventurous, Kind and brave,
Angela shrieked, twisting around and attempting to run, but only tripping and sprawling on a table. She kept screaming, her eyes tightly shut.
Asuka started laughing as she covered her ears trying to block out Angela's screaming at her little joke. "hey hey hey! i dont wanna loose my hearing yet!"
Angela stopped screaming and lifted her head. "Oh, Asuka..." She blushed deeply, sliding off the table and staring down at the floor. "S-sorry..."
asuka finished laughing. "it' fine,no need to say sorry." she breathed, leaning on a nearby table. "are you okay? i didnt expect you to do that""
Angela shrugged halfheartedly. "I'm used to screaming, so my lungs don't hurt or anything. I hope your ears are okay..."
Asuka waved her off. "i'm fine, there not bleeding so it's all good."
Angela coughed hoarsely. "Shouldn't there be a security guard or something? How about we go scare him... I mean, if he hasn't seen us yet."
she was silent. "this place dosent have guards, it was closed down a long time ago so why would they have people pretect it." She pointed at the wall, which was covered in what looked like paint. "see, graffiti"
"Oh." Angela face-palmed. "I'm so stupid."
Asuka smiled. "it's alright"
"thats hell not funny Asuka!" Idan almost shouted at the girl " you scared the shit out of me. any way lets go check out the spare bits closet thats probably the scariest place here!"
Serena chuckled. "Bout time you showed up, Asuka. Things are startin' to get really interesting.... "
Asuka smiled at Idan. "really? seems like it's wasn't interesting at all." she remarked,smiling brightly
Serena smirked, then sighed and looked away.
April straightened out after Asuka's scare. "Yeah, let's go ahead and do that... " she agreed with Idan, angry with herself for letting fear get the better of her.
Serena followed after them. She couldn't let the others see her scared side.
April went off looking, then opened the door to a different room, which appeared to be a closet, but not the spare parts closet. "Oops, wrong room," she muttered, then noticed a broken robotic form lying on the ground that resembled a lion. "Hey, what's this?"
Angela trailed behind, pausing to look back at the fox animatronic. She sighed softly before turning and jogging down the hallway to catch up to the others. "What do you think we'll find in here, besides old robots and moldy food?" As she said 'moldy food', she poked Idan hard in the shoulder.