Random Role Playing Blood Among The Roses

BlackPetals posted on Oct 20, 2014 at 11:53PM
Loosely based off Diabolik Lovers, what with vampires and teenage girls. (No sparkly, half-assed vampires here, darlin'. These are the take-blood-now-apologize-never type.)
Since all my other RP attempts recently have died alone in the corner, I figured this one would at least pique some interest.

Now, you're a young lady, just reaching the bloom of beauty. You and several others around your age (14-19) were sent to your new home: a manor out in the woods. The owners are obviously rich, thought they don't much care for visitors. The men inside, however, are anything but what you expected.
~~~
1. Probably not so much a romance RP, maybe some sort of possessive/submissive interactions, but not exactly romance. (I suck at romance anyways, so yay! *.*)
2. At the most, two or three vampires and as many girls per person, not total.
3. Always always always always have the girl tell the vampire when she feels weak. Character deaths are not planned for, unless they get moody and attempt (and fail) suicide. (Really now, you live in a house full of very strong, incredibly fast vampires, and you're gonna go jump off the roof. My God, you're an idiot.)
~~~
Girl Profile
Name:
Bio: (Optional)

Vampire Profile
Name:
Appearance of Age:
Personality:
Bio: (Optional)

Pictures are optional as well. And I'll be stealing Ayato, Shuu, and Laito from DL.
As for who goes with who, the girls get to choose the vampire that they think looks less scary.
last edited on Oct 21, 2014 at 12:01AM

Random Role Playing 778 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...