Random Role Playing Horror movie's

wildwolfheart18 posted on Oct 21, 2014 at 01:29PM
so basicly it's in the title, but i''ll work some magic here and give some detial.Ok, see there i sthis gaint science lab, all under new york city. Scientist are taking teenagers and are useing them as lab rats. They place them in a big room for 24 hours, the room changes into a horror movie. The teenagers must fight the horror that they face. After 24 hours is up and the teens still haven't killed the monster, they can truely die. There is no screaming for help nobody can save you but you. You can run but you can't hide!(bwahahahaa). After the teens have killed, everything goes back to normal. They get only five hours of free time to rest, eat, or hand with there loved ones. So be warned the bougie man is real...and hes looking for YOU!!

character sheet:
name:
weapon:
bio:(basicly how you got stuck here)
favorite horror movie:
other:

RULES~!
no godmodding
try to keep one liners to a minuim i want to keep this interesting
sex is allowed,but please leave less detail((its a horror movie rp...theres always sex in horror movie's))
cursing is fine
HAVE FUN!

Random Role Playing 557 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 557

over a year ago xXDreamWriterXx said…
Alana laid down in her sleeping bag after eating and sighed. She was tempted to drink but she would wait till she had to. For now, she'll just daydream...
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Devin's smile grew. So it was set. She loved him. And he loved her. He was beyond happy. There was nothing more that he needed at a time and place like this.

Kevin's snoring grew loud for a moment, but then quieted back down.
over a year ago wildwolfheart18 said…
Eevee heart raced with love and joy. this place that she hated had gave her love.she laughed softly "now we must thank this place for putting us together...then we must kill and destroy every white coat here".
Devin nodded. "Or rather that, we can expose this place. Have it torn apart from top to bottom, THEN we destroy those white coats." he corrected with a smile. "We'll leave them a small little present afterwards." he laughed.
Eevee grinned then kissed his sweet tasty warm lips "i love the way you think".she grinned then winked at him. she then stared into his eyes they was pretty and she loved them...she loved him.
Devin snickered. "Well, it seems as if you've found something interesting to stare at." he looked into her eyes and got lost for a moment. He kissed her softly, and rested his head against hers with a happy sigh.
Eevee blushed then kissed him back softley "well dev you are a interesting man...you smart, sweet, romantic..hmm we know thats true for sure...and your protective".she cuddles to him closer.
Devin chuckled. "Me? Romantic? Oh gosh, i think i might of missed something about myself." he snuggled close to her. "You're a strong person Eve....and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. With what you've been through so far....just keep going. You have something to protect, and so do I."
Eevee nodded then looked at david. he was shivering.he had a reason two it was freezing.she got up and took her sleeping bag"i'll be right back". she un zipped it then walked over to david and covered him up tucking the sleeping bag around him "there little brother".she kissed his forhead then walked back to devin.
Devin smiled. "And that's the perfect example of the role of a big sister." he commented. "He loves you. All he wants is for you to be safe and for you to have what's best for you. It's safe to say that he's like a little big brother." he chuckled lightly again.

Kevin snored loudly from the other side of the room.
last edited over a year ago
Eevee sat down "and all i want is what's best for him...but i can't do that here". she looked down "when me and kevin was fighting earlier about who had it worse...i'm not going to say we did..but we did have it pretty badly...".a tear formed then rolled down her cheek."we lived in a car...both are parents are dead...no one would hire me becaus ei didn't go to high school..and i dont have my G.E.D....i had to sale myself to men justo get the money to by f-food".she busted into silent tears, she couldn't look devin in the face.she was ashamed of herself.
Devin hugged her close. "The past is the past. When we get out of here, we can start over. Be new people, and better ourselves. If it helps, then you two can come and live with me and Kevin. As a matter of fact, its not an offer. You two ARE coming to stay with us when this is all over."
Eevee sniffled then looked devin in the eye she set her hand on his cheek "i love you devin and i always will".she kissed him softly and passionatley.

the dorr barely opened as a hand came in and let a small stuff animal walk over to us.evee looked down confused.the stuff animal jumped at both them then exploded in there faces making both her and devin pass out in each others arms.
Devin didnt have enough time to reply to the animal when he started to kiss her back, and then suddenly, everything just went black.

Around that time, Kevin had yawned and sat up rubbing his eyes. His jaw dropped slightly when he found that he was still stuck in the same place he was the first time. "Oh come the fuck on!! You gotta be kidding me!"
as eevee and devin and the rest was sleeping.......

The rooms tarted to shift growing bigger and bigger until everyone was in a bed, including kevin. they each had they're own room except devin and eevee.

a voice poped into kevins head and laughed "kill them...kill them all"
Alana slowly opened her eyes and moaned. "Huh? When did I...?" She slowly sat up and looked around. "What the? Where is everyone?! Hello? Hello! Anyone there?" She groaned. "Motherfuckers!" She looked down at the bed she laid in. "Now what are they trying to do?"
Kevin blinked and then sighed. "Really? This? For the love of all shit." He got out of the bed and paced back and forth for a moment. Then he stopped and yelled-- "IF YOU THINK THAT YOUR STUPID LITTLE MIND GAMES ARE GONNA WORK ON ME YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING YOU BURNED MOTHER FUCKER!!"
Eevee opened her eyes then shot straight up.she was in a big building full of tanks.the room was bright red and smelt awful "h-hello...devin where are you?".her heart was racing "come on this is not funny".
Devin opened his eyes slowly. "Aw god...." he put a hand on his throbbing head. He heard Evee's voice and got up. "Eevee? You there?" he called out. He winced as his head throbbed. "Damnit...." he was to far away from Kevin. And he didnt know where he was either.

Kevin put a hand on his head. "Ow, fuck....." he winced. "Shit...." he looked around for a moment. Where the hell was he? And where were the others?
A wet hand touched eevee shoulders.she was wearing a T-shirt how could she feel that.when she looked at her stomach she was wearing a black lacey night gown that was 5' above her knee's. "mmm beautiful"the hand slid down and wrapped itself around eevee's stomach.eevee looked at it(oh my god it's freddy)she thought to herself.
Alana got out of bed and started banging on the walls. "Hey! You guys out there! What's going on?! " she didn't like this. She didn't like this one bit.
Kevin looked at the wall that he was the closest to. That was.....that was Alana's voice! "Hey! Hey! Its me! Hold on, i'll be right there in a second!" he backed up as far as he could and took a deep breath. "This is probably going to hurt...." by the looks of it, the walls were thickish, but not exactly made of material that could be busted through with enough force. He ran and rammed his shoulder into the wall, and surprisingly, it caved in a little. He back up again, and did the same thing. He heard a pop and winced. "Shit....." his shoulder had popped out of place. "Just one more time." he backed up again. "I'm almost there!" he called.
--------

Devin searched around the area, and found himself standing a few feet in front of Eevee. "Oh....so it's Freddy eh? The guy with the useless claws and a bad facial. So, we gonna do this or not? You got your hands on my girlfriend, and it would help if you removed them pal."
Freddy laughed "oh so this sexy woman is your girlfriend..aye..so then you would get mad if i did this".he ran it claw down the lacey dress making it rip off my body.it reveal everything.Eevee started to cry "please let me go...please". Freddy put his hand over my mouth and his claw over my throat. "try me boy....it would me ashame to see this pretty girl die tonight".he laughed evilly.
Devin froze for a minute, but then smirked. "Freddy Freddy Freddy. Do you think i'm stupid? Everyone knows that what you dont fear can hurt you. And we all know how that effects you." he started walking towards them. "It'll be a shame to watch you not burn again." oh come on.....let this twin thing work....He closed his eyes for a moment, then he felt a slight jolt and he cracked his knuckles. "If its one fucking thing I hate.....its when men lay their hands on another man's woman." Now he sounded more like Kevin then anything. "You little god damn shit stain. Dont hide behind a woman. Come and face me you freakin coward."

Kevin blinked for a moment. He winced and looked at his arm. "My god, what the hell is he doing!?" He popped his arm back in place and stopped himself from letting out a yell of pain. "I cant believe it worked this time......" and now, Kevin sounded more like Devin.
Eevee broke free from the grip then ran behind devin..who sound a hell alot like kevin.she tried to cover her body the best she could.

"aww now look what you did...you mad my toy escape". he took a step back away from devin.he looked deep into devins eyes making all his bad memories form in his mind.the vision of his dad dieing..is mother's heart breaking.freddy grinned "hahahahahahaha".
Devin clenched his fists. "Hey girly," he spoke to Eevee. "Go find Devin--I mean Kevin." he glared at Freddy as all of his worse memories began to play over in his mind. Anger began to build up rapidly. "I'm going to end you." he growled and started walking towards his. "Freddy or not, here I come."
Eevee shook her head confused then nodded "great..she had to find kevin....naked".she ran to all the room till she heard a mans voice.she shook the dorr handle till it opened and she seen kevin."don't say a damn thing...devin needs your help".
Alana heard voices and banged on the door. "Hey! Let me out of here damnit! Dont let me suffer here!" She shouted. "Fucking white coats! I'll kill you if I see you!"
Eevee heard the noise from the other room so she ran over and figged wit the door until it opened.it was alana.eevee blushed "please don't say a word".she went back to kevin.
Alana blinked and quickly followed, holding back her questions. What the hell happen while she was in the room? She looked around. Where was Devin and the others?
Kevin tapped Eevee on the shoulder. "Uh...." he covered his eyes, blushing. "Funny thing is, right now, I AM Devin. I uh....its hard to explain really. But we'll get to that later...." he sighed, his voice cool and calm. "Right now we need to get to Kevin. Though I think he might have everything handled...." he looked at Alana. "Glad to see you're alright."
Eevee removed devin hands from his eyes "this wont be the first time you see me like this..so better get oust to it".she sighed then looked around.."go help kevin while i find some cloth's".she kissed him softly "and be careful".
Devin/Kevin blushed. "You could've atleast waited until we switched back to do that!" he scratched his head. He felt a pound inside his skull and grunted in pain. "Yeah, i better go find Kevin...." he said.
~
Kevin/Devin crossed his arms. "So what do you want first? My foot up your ass, or a nice bath in some fire. Or better yet, maybe both."
Eevee laughed "i could of..just wanted to see who was a better kisser...look's like the real devin won".she laughed then walked into one of the room's.
~~
Freddy smirked "you really thank you can defeat me".even thou he felt week he wouldn't let it show. this little bastard was tough.freddy vanished into the shadows."one two..freddy's coming for you".
Alana was so confused but didn't say anything. All she knows for sure is that someone is in danger and they needed to do something. But still...was everyone else locked up in a room too? Why?
"Three....Four.....Kevin's banging on your fucking door." Kevin/Devin growled. "Five, six, all i need is a bundle of sticks." he cracked his knuckles again. "Seven, Eight, maybe your head on a plate. Nine, Ten, you're never going to play again." he looked around, searching for movement in the shadows. "You think you scare me punk?"
-------

Devin/Kevin took off down the path of the hallway. Okay, so all he needed to do is switch back. He could get that done right? He groaned. Kevin's body was so stiff. He didnt see how the guy managed to operate the damn thing.
Freddy appeared infront of kevin/devin in the form of his father "BOO!".he grinn appeared on freddy's face."if your going to kill me do it already.

~~~

evee sighed and put on the only freaking thang she could find..another lacey dress.these guys are real perverts.
Kevin/Devin's eyes widened. He stared at him. Sadness began to overwhelm him. But then, it quickly started to filter into anger. "You son of a bitch....." he began to tremble. He knew that that wasnt him. All of the pain he felt from that day was all to real. "Sorry, but you got the wrong one." he pulled back his arm and punched him in the face. "YOU LITTLE FUCKER!! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TURNING INTO SOME CHEAP IMITATION OF MY FUCKING FATHER!!!"

Devin/Kevin's eyes widened as he heard Devin's voice. "Uh oh, we gotta move." he started running through the numerous hallways.
Freddy eyes widen when he seen a smirk adnight the gas that was on the floor.he fucking claws had cause it when the stupid little bastered knocked him down.he tried to get up but kevin/devin had him pinned down.
Alana's eyes widened in shock and ran down the hall as well. That loud shouting certainly did not sound good at all. They needed to hurry and reach him before something bad happen.
Kevin/Devin held his foot on Freddy's chest. "YOU GOD DAMN PRICK! YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU FUCKING WHOREMONGER! HOW DARE YOU MOCK MY FATHER!!" He stomped his foot down on his face. "YOU FUCKING SCUMFUCK!!" he did it again. And again. And again. "DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! DIE!!"

Devin/Kevin arrived moments later and pull ed Kevin/Devin away. "Hey! Calm down! Calm down! Its over!" He closed his eyes and their minds switch back. Devin put his hands on Kevin's shoulders and looked him in the eye. "Its....over."

For the first time in such a long time, tears streamed down Kevin's face his fists were clenched and he was trembling.

Freddy layed there..died. kevin had snapped his kneck and tour most of his face off.Eevee runed into the room with all of them just as it went back to normal.david was still sleeping in the same part of the room.she sighed "this is fucking bullshit".she seen kevin and walked over to him and hugged him gentley "thank you kevin".
Alana looked at Kevin. She was about to go over to him but Eevee beat her to it. She looked away. Well...she was glad that no one was seriously physically hurt in the end.
Devin hugged him. "You're okay.....you're okay..." he could see through Kevin no matter how well he tried to hide the fact that he was shaken up. He could see that.

Kevin lifted his arms slowly and hugged him back. He wiped his tears off on Devin's shoulder. "That son of a bitch......." he muttered. He pulled away and backed himself against a wall before slumping down to the floor.
Eevee looked at devin then to kevin.she sighed then went and sat against the oppisate wall.she looked at her hands, the groaned.she was freezing and all she had on was this damn lace dress.she grabbed the blanket that her and devin was covered up in and covered up.
Alana sighed. Were they done for the day or were these sons of bitches gonna put them through more trauma? She clenched her fist. Oh how she needed her bow and arrow. It was one of the few things that calmed her down. That and her mother's singing.
Kevin put his hand over his face to stop any further tears, but one still managed to trickle down his left cheek and fall to the floor.

Devin knelt down and sat beside him. He closed his eyes for a moment. He had never seen Kevin like this before. Ever. Not even back then. He was never around when he just let everything out like that. He shook his head, not knowing what to do. But then he looked at his hands. "Everyone.........get over here......" he said slowly and looked at them.
Eevee looked up at devin and did as told.she woke david up on the way.they both walked to devin and at the same time said "what the matter devin?".david was really confused and had a mager head ache.
Devin looked at the both of them. "This entire place is what's wrong." he answered. he grabbed all of the blankets and sleeping bags and took them over to where they were. He pulled Alana over as well and sat her down beside Kevin. He sat Eevee and David down as well before sitting down himself. He sighed. "Kev, you got it?"

Kevin kept his hand over his face. He gave a grin, but despite that, another tear fell from his face. He reached into somewhere they couldnt see and held his hand up to reveal Freddy's claw. "Yeah......yeah....i got it....."
Eevee looked at kevin "wait...the claw should have vanished along with freddy's body".she looked at devin really confused.

David gulped "so does that mean he isn't truely dead?".he was terribley worried now.