The air is dinning
My stand was shoddy

They have won
My consciousness is fading
My time here is done
Their souls stand
All pervading.

-!!!!!!!!!!!-
You have Multiple Personality Disorder. You are unstable to the community and society because of your errr.....drastic changes and abilities, so now you're welcomed here, at the MPD Insitute, You are just a normal person. Well, at least where you are now.
Welcome to the MPD Institute! Founded by Lavien Franklin, this is a place where you and personalities are finally put around others like yourselves. Our main objective is to help as much as we can. You will be staying in a average house on the campus instead of dorms. We want you to be comfortable as possible and have well needed space.There are many shops,restaurant s, and stores around the campus for your house needs.Isnt yhay great!? Where willl you get the money from to get these house hold thing? Just by coming each day, you will be given $30.
We will also provide a watch like piece of technology called Personality Watchers that tells you the specific time of your changing. You MUST keep it on at all times while in the MPD Institution building. You will attend classes with others to help you live with yourselves. And now for the two types of schedules:

Schedule A
9:26-10:30: Personality Preparations and Academic Lessons
10:35-12:15:Free Time
12:18-12:55:Active Speaking
-Then the rest of the day is yours-

Schedule B
10:26-11:30:Active Speaking
11:35-1:15:Free Time
1:18-1:55:Personality Preparations and Academic Lessons
-Then the rest of the day is yours.-

See? Its not that bad. And last but not least, our four main rules.
*Keep Personality Watchers on at all times when you're in the building.
*Attend classes everyday
*No Fighting
*No disrespecting Counselors and Teachers.
That is all, Enjoy your stay!

-******-
Ok, you already know MY rules. If not, then I will "Politely" correct you if you fuck up. And make sure you make two characters, one for Schedule A, and one for Schedule B. Well, you can have more than character for each, but hell, you know what i'm getting at.

-+++++-
Info Sheet

[Basic Info]
Name:

Abilities:

Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:

Picture (optional):

[Background Info]

Bio ((4-5 sentences at minimum)):

Original Personality:

How many personalities (max amount is 4):

Personality Names (optional):

About Your Split Personality(s):

How much time does each personality have?:

Does anything trigger your changes? ((Certain Words, Certain sounds, etc.)):

[Institute/Other Info]
Schedule Type:

House Number:

Extra?:

((Or you can just be a Teacher/ Counselor))

Schedule A:
Trevor Gale Garrison (Liquidz_Flamez)
Suki Valerie (Angel_Kiss)
Snowbelle Summers (kittyluv57)
Juliette Grey (Kat-Chan)
Ameilia Valentine (Kat-Chan)
Nikki Allen Kreie (wildwolfheart18)
Lucas Sinclair (BlackPetals)

Schedule B:
Mary Ashely Jane (wildwolfheart18)
Jin Narrow (Angel_Kiss)
Coraline Winters (kittyluv57)
Maddie Sinclair (BlackPetals)
Connor Phillips (Liquidz_Flamez)
last edited on Nov 04, 2014 at 04:12PM

Random Role Playing 487 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 487

over a year ago Angel_Kiss said…
Suki stood there not knowing what to do, she tries to look back into her pass, when she'd cry over absolutely nothing to get her mothers attention, and how her mother would comfort her. She limped( I realized that I spelt it wrong 2 posts ago..) towards him, then knelt down in front of him, wrapping her arms around him gently, "Um... There... There..." She patted his back awkwardly.
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Trevor tensed at her touch. "Dont....." he growled and stared at the ground. He ended up falling over onto his side and rolling over onto his back as he started feeling a dizziness. His arm reached and covered his eyes and tears streamed down his face, but the rain hid it well. He gritted his teeth. Once again......it had happened. He remained silent. He felt as if his thoughts had just spilled out and disappeared. He didnt hear Gale......he didnt hear Garrison.....there was nothing.
----------

Conner blushed and nodded. "D-dont worry! Mr. Robertson d-doesnt pay attention very much a-and I'm sure he didnt notice that w-we hadnt come back." He looked down at the ground. "I.....I love you..." he said hesitantly and nervously. He didnt want to leave. Not just yet. But he knew that they had to anyways. They still had to be back for Personality Preparations and Academics.
{"Well well well, looks like someones taking some lessons from me."} Jason said with a snicker.
"Right.." Suki pushed herself back up, ignoring how much her ankle hurts, she was looking down at the ground, it was hard to see her facial expressions, for sometime, she didn't talk, or move, "Tell Garrison that I said thanks." Finally, her gaze shifts from the ground to the Trevor, then slowly, she turned around with her hands in her pockets and left.
"Maybe we're better off alone... "she said to Sherry.
"Maybe we're better off alone with some beer and 9 seasons of Scrubs!" Sherry tries to cheer her up.
"That's a better idea.. "
"Serena..." Sherry suddenly said, Suki raised and eyebrow, ever since she changed her name to Suki, Sherry has always addressed her by that name.
"yeah?"
"Um.... Just remember... I'm always here for you... Well, you know, I'm stuck here... So it's not like I can run away or something..." Sherry mumbled.
A big smile came across Suki's face, "I love you too."
"Hey! I didn't say that!
"but you were thinking about it."
("Hey......") Garrison's voice finally broke through the silence. ("Let's just.....go home.....")
Trevor took his hand from over his face. {"Home......"} he repeated the word slowly in his mind. {"Yeah....."} he got up slowly, his clothes muddy now. He started walking in an opposite direction. He ran a hand through his soaked hair and shook it out.
{"I would offer the idea of a shower as well...."} Gale decided to speak as well. {"Are you.....well?"} he asked Trevor. In all his time being stuck with him, he had never really saw him this drug into the dirt since their mother.....
{"I......."} He thought for a moment, and they seemed to understand. After all, though they shared private parts of the mind, they all understood each other. They knew that he wasnt.
("I...I'll take over from here....") Garrison said. The watch beeped and he was in Trevor's place. He fell to the ground and winced in pain. The entire section of his foot, to his ankle throbbed in pain. He wiped his face with his sleeve and smiled at the ground as he pushed himself to his feet. "Well guys.....it cant get any worse than this....." he wallked off, dragging his injured leg along with him. "We'll be okay.....we'll be....okay." The physical pain and strain on his body was nothing compared to what he felt emotionally. But they were going to have to keep moving forward......
On her way back to her house, Suki picked up some meds that should help with her ankle, and for once, some ingredients to make a meal. Then went and got her 9 seasons of Scrubs as they planned, couple cans of beer and headed back home.

Putting everything down, Suki stared at the messy living room with a long sigh. Pizza boxes were everywhere, magazine, cans, books, video game cases laid across the floor, "Well, since I got so much time left... Let's clean this place up a bit."

=========
"Hey Jasmine, pass the phone to grandpa." Claudia said with a hint of tiredness in her voice, she leaned back against the office chair, watching the blue liquid slowly being inserted into her bloodstream through a needle, "Claudia dear..." "Hi dad... I won't be home for Christmas this year..." "that's fine... Just watch out for yourself ok? Mommy and I will take care of Jaz in the meantime, she really misses you." "I know... I'm just busy... I'll make time for her once I get back, I promise... Anyway, I gotta go, there's still paper work to be finished." "Right, go do your big girl stuff and don't worry about us." "bye daddy..." Claudia hung up, then placed the phone onto the table, next to a few framed pictures — Baby Jasmine, irritated michael, her parents and the young version of Trevor.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago wildwolfheart18 said…
Mary blushed and hugged him laying her head on his chest "i love you to Conner..and i always will no matter what".she couldn't believe her crush now boyfriend love's her. she had been waiting for this moment forever and now it finally happened!
Conner wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. Now...he had something that he had to protect
------

Garrison finally got home. It took him way longer than it would have usually took him. He fell against the door and winced again. He slid the key into the locked door and opened it. He leaned against the wall and used it as support as he shut the door behind him. He limped and drug his leg behind him. His eyes wondered over to the pictures on the wall. Him and his parents, him and that jerkwod Michael, and then he paused for a moment at a picture of him when he was little. Claudia and Michael were there at his side, and they were all.....smiling. Happy. He didnt know why they had decided to keep it. That was the day they had went to park together. There was a silence in his head and he pushed the frame off the wall and it crashed onto the floor, shattering. He heard a yippish bark, and a small black puppy came running out of the kitchen and over to him. It stopped and looked up at him, wagging its tail. He had took it in one day after he found it shivering outside his door. He called him Pepper because of the dark black cover of his fur. "Well.....i guess its just us and you then buddy...." He brought himself into the living room and sat down on the couch. He slumped and sighed. He was tired. Of everything. Alone again in a world that they didnt belong in. He closed his eyes. The puppy managed to find its way up onto the couch and cuddled on his lap in a small ball. It did a adorable little yawn and layed its head down.
-----

Basic Info]

Name:Michael Garrison

Abilities: He has enhanced physical endurance, speed and strength. But nothing to flashy.

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: A very dim and dense red
Height: 6'1 and a half
Weight: 197 lbs

[Background Info]

Bio:
There's no more to it that he would want to explain. His way so saying things is "Sometimes, things happen to fast, and when they do, a lot of chaos comes out of it. And from the aftermath of that chaos comes hatred and anger from the ones you would hold closest to you. Then comes a time when you dont have enough time to explain before you're just....gone.. Leaving everything behind, only to realize that it was a mistake." And that's how he saw everything. Half of the time he wish he could just forget things. Like how his mother sent off his younger brother, Trevor. He used to be a bit of a experimental scientist back then. He was the only one out of the entire family who decided to go visit Trevor every now and then, and check up on him. He spent as much time with him as he could. He even met a nice woman to along the ways of doing things. But all of that just....disappeared five years ago. She vanished, he vanished. That was his biggest mistake. He and Trevor had one of the strongest bonds two brothers could have. He knew that Trevor kind of looked up to him. They bonded like brothers were suppose to. He didnt care how different Trevor was, they were still brothers. But he let his own emotions stop him from spending time with his brother after Claudia left.. He knew that what he had done probably broke Trevor's nerve and will, and changed him more than everything else had already did. So now.....he was going to find him.....and apologize.
--------

There was knock on Claudia's office door, and someone walked in with a hood over there head that just about covered most of the face, and a mouth mask of bandages (like in the picture) covered the bottom have of his face. "So........you've finally decided to pop back onto the radar....."
Conner wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. Now...he had something that he had to p
Claudia jumped, she quickly slams down the picture of Jasmine and slides it underneath the hovering computer screen, it was a usual thing, she didn't want anyone to know about Jasmine. "Who are you?" She pulls out a pistol from her belt and aims for the 'stranger', she disliked people coming to her office, most co-workers knew that, but this man didn't.
Mary smiled her heart pounded and raven was bableing stuff in her head.~come on...lets leave already..so what he showed you some' fancy light and gave you an ice rose...who care's lets get the fuck out of here already...damnit~raven just kept mumbleing.(oh be quiet won't you..remeber pay back is a bitch)
~well i am a bitch so that don't scare me much~
The man stared. "What are you going to honestly do? Shoot me?" he walked forward. In a quick hand movement, he had the gun pointed back at her. "Its sad that you cant even remember the only person that's ever beenable to take a gun from your hand with so much ease." he spoke with a slight edge. He made a movement with his fingers, and with a CLICK, the clip fell from the gun and the gun dismembered itself. He tossed it onto her desk. "Its a shame." he pulled off the hood slowly and revealed the top half of his face. His hair hung over his eyes slightly and the brotherly resemblance to Trevor was noticeable. His dense, dull red eyes met with hers, as he slowly pulled the mouth mask of bandages down under his chin. A short sheathed blade could be see strapped around his right arm, and a shorter, hunting knife like blade was strapped around his forearm in a holster. "Just incase you've forgotten my name to.....i'm Michael Garrison." his voice had its usual smooth roughness to it.
------

{"Come on, we should get going before we're late."} Jason sighed.
Conner nodded and grabbed Mary's hand as he hit the switches and headed back up the stairs. He was smiling, and blushing. He was happy.
Mary grinned as she intwined thy're finger's as they walked up to the surface "that was a very lovely place ..thank you for taking me to it"she blushed dark rose red.."i'll never forget it as long as i live"
Claudia stared at him, the man she loved, and still loves, standing before her very eyes. She became so confused that she didn't know what to feel, she tries her best to bury the past away, but ever time she looks at Jasmine, it reminds her of him so much. Now, all these memories are tumbling back down at her like an avalanche. "Michael...... Fancy seeing you here..."
"Nothin fancy about this place." Michael answered. "But its funny seeing you here, laid back in an office with seemingly not a care in the world." he folded his arms over his chest, his eyes never leaving hers. They had a very familiar sternness to them. "After five long years. You havent changed at all."
-----

Conner nodded. "I-I enjoyed being w-with you." he stammered, still a bit nervous. But he still smiled. "And t-thank you." he added.
Mary smiled "of course"...she hated the fact that they have class she wanted to spend more time with conner. the class they had to got o next they didn't sit by each other, instead they set on the oppiste side of the room.
"No, I have changed, I'm not that stupid girl anymore." She pulled out the needle that was still attached to her arm, the tiny bottle at the other end broke when she jumped up, the strange blue liquid now has withdrawn blood in it, she tossed it into the trashcan where rest of the bottles were disposed, "And for your information, I work here."
"You're right. You're not that stupid little girl anymore, who actually wasnt to stupid. You're a stupider BIG girl now, am I right? That needle that was in your arm proved that much." Michael shook his head. "Disappointing really. Oh, and you work here? What a surprise. You just pop up out of nowhere and have a job here in a isolated city away from everything else. What are you, some sort of cop of the town? Ironic." he let out a sigh, and stopped himself from saying what he wanted to say after that. Instead he went on to something else. "I didnt come here to talk. Not to you atleast. Its just a coincidence that I found you here. Now to what i'm here for. The Carnival is in a big mess dont you think? A lot of damage done. There's only one person I know that would carelessly destroy property while putting their foot in some asses. Where's Trevor?" he asked. Without a doubt, he was going to find him. He had to. He needed to.
--------

They reached the top of the stairs and Conner pushed the hollow wood out of their way before stepping out. He let out a sigh before covering it back up. Now, it was back to class, which sucked because they had something like assigned seats. And he was nowhere near her.
"Why should i tell you?" Claudia chuckled, "Besides, do you really think he'll accept you? Best you just stay out of way." She picks up the pair of glasses on her table and puts them on, "Anyway, if you don't mind me, I have a very important eating session to go to... Heard there's a new restaurant near by.." The last sentence was to herself, as she pushed pass him to leave.
"Best I stay out of the way huh?" Michael put his hand on her shoulder as she pushed passed him and forced her back in front of him. His grip tightened. "Atleast i'm actually going to try and make it up to him. And why you should tell me is known of your business. He's my brother, and that's all you need to know. Well of course you already know that then dont you? Considering you're why I left in the first place." he clenched his fists, but his voice remained the same. "Either you tell me where he is, or your job comes a hell of a lot harder. You know well enough not to take what I say lightly. And besides, slaughtering a few more people wouldnt hurt. It'll get your attention though now wouldnt it?" he let go. "Forget it. You're a waste of my time." he turned and started walking out but then stopped. "I guess we were a waste of your time to eh? Oh and watch your step. It was rather fun getting into this place. If I were to come after you......you wouldnt hear me coming...." he stepped over a body as he walked out. He was pretty sure everyone was still breathing. Unconscious, but breathing. He pulled back his sleeve and checked his watch. There was still the institute he could go check. But that would take far to long, and he couldnt risk putting the younger ones at risk. But if he were to inspect the perimeter of it, and divide the acres of the place by the number of students/patients then multiply by the number of hours that they were held up in the place if he were to smoke it, minus the amount of time that it would take to knock Trevor if things got rough there, casualties could be at a minimum if it came to that. "Maybe if I could check from the rooftop....." he said to himself in thought. He did what he always did when he was thinking on something and squatted down on the toes of his shoes.
Claudia leaned against the door frame with her face buried in her palm, she tries to cry but no tears came out, she couldn't remember them, not matter how hard she tried to dig out those memories, it seems to bury itself deeper and deeper, like she was hiding a secret from herself. She felt helpless, it was not the first time she had felt that, the first time was... Yeah... What was the first time... Claudia sighed, pushing that question aside, she lefft the office building.

(don't ask me what's going on with Claudia, I don't have any idea either, I'm still mindmapping her story.)
Mary gasped as raven took over without warning "well...let get to class shall we....we have a party to get ready for".she took off passed conner. she wasn't worried about him because he wasn't jason.~oh you little whitch!~mary complained~why did you do that~
(because you guys are slow)
Michael tried to think to himself what it felt like to be happy. It was as if his mind didnt recognize he word anymore. It felt like something completely foreign. He had to think. What was it like to be happy five years ago? The truth was, he hadnt cracked a smile since then. That was another reason he came back. He needed to find himself. The old him. He wanted his life back. He was tired of constantly regretting, constantly moving. He would have to find the root of his despair and destroy it. Apologizing and making it up to Trevor would be a start. Over the time he had been gone, he wondered how tall Trevor had gotten. Or how he was doing, and how was his other personalities doing? And how much......he'd managed to make him hate his older brother.....he sighed and made his way passed people. If he could remember, the institute shouldnt have been far off from there. Just a little over 189,234 feet. It wouldnt take him that long. He would beable to get there with no distractions.

((Whoops, I almost forgot about Conner and Mary!))

----

Conner blinked. "W-wait, y-your going to make Jason mad if you!!--" he was cut off as Jason butted in. He stretched for a moment. "Sheesh.....that was rude of her wasnt it?"
("U-uh, y-yeah?")
Jason started walking. He scratched his head. {"Dont worry, we're going to get back to the school in time."}
Suki grabbed the two black bags of junk and dragged them out of her house, while doing that, she saw a figure that looked a lot like Trevor. "Call him." "Trev—... Nevermind, wrong person.." She continued moving towards the dumpster at a rather slow speed due to the heaviness of those bags.
Michael paused almost instantly. He looked around and saw a girl carrying trash bags to to a dumpster. He thought for a moment. Could this girl know his brother? Could she know Trevor? There wasnt time to be standing around, thinking about it if she did. He made his way over to the girl slowly at first, but looked around before picking up his pace. When he got to her, he removed the mask from around his mouth and pulled off his hood. "You wouldnt happen to know a guy name Trevor by any chance would you?"

((Jeez, I almost forgot the housing set up. Well, here it is now.))
Michael paused almost instantly. He looked around and saw a girl carrying trash bags to to a dumpster
Angel_Kiss commented…
wow... that's a lot of identical houses... over a year ago
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
I know right XD over a year ago
wildwolfheart18 commented…
look's like my street over a year ago
"Umm... Yeah... Why?" Suki tossed the bags one by one into the dumpster, And when she finally had the chance to look at him, she was dumbfounded, "You... Look like him..."
"Idiot! They might be brothers for all we know!"
"well I can't take what I said back, so suck it up.
"Eeeeh, its more like he looks like ME." Michael corrected. His dense eyes stared her over for a moment, but then he finally held out his hand. "I'm Michael, Michael Garrison, Trevor's older brother. I was wondering if you would know his whereabouts and or location?"
"Suki Valerie." she didn't shake his hand, but instead, folded her arms in front of her chest," We were at the Carnival plaace, something happened, then I left, you could go there, but I doubt he'd still be there.... Or you could go to his house, wherever it is."
"Well i've already been around the Carnival, and let me tell ya, that it doesnt look very Carnivalish anymore." He scratched his head. "And that kind of just busted my chances of finding him. The whole point of asking you where he was was because I thought you might've known." Michael sighed. "The institute it is then." he pulled the blade on his shoulder out of its sheathe. "The one that looks like mirrors." he turned and started walking off. He slipped his blade back into the sheathe. That's the second time he's spoken to someone with no answers. He was getting no where. If only he could remember the last 4 digits of that house.....
"Hey! Wait!" Suki suddenly remembered something, "Check out the unit board, its only a couple of blocks away, has the house numbers and everything!" she shouted after him. "well, he got that loud and clear..." sherry mumbled as they walked back home.

==========
Claudia go onto the train just in time, she was headed off to the old age home at the other side of the island, hoping she could find the person with the ability to help her.

"Oh dear.. I'm afraid I can't help you... You see, memories are very important for us, and everytime I use this power, I loose some of my memories... And I want em there till the day I die." the old woman pressed her forehead against claudia's, "I'm truly sorry dear.." Claudia sighed, there was only three Keepers on this island, and she had already visited two... The third one was a young girl named Suki, although her profile picture looked rather familiar...
"Alright then, thanks alot Valerie!" Michael called back to her. Well, that just eliminated the option of him having to go to the institute. He found himself a few minutes later going from roof top to roof top on each house. He felt like it was a needed and much faster way of transportation. And a heck of a lot better way to search just encase Trevor might have decided to go for a stroll or something.
------
Garrison opened his eyes slowly and let out a stiff yawn. He went to get up, forgetting completely about his injury, and fell back down onto the couch. He clenched his teeth as his leg area pulsated with pain. He closed his eyes and counted to ten numerous times until it eased. He let out a sigh and eased up this time. He was sure that he had some antibiotics left from when Trevor had punched a wall and broke their wrist and hand. He sneezed, and something made him look around. He didnt know what, but an odd feeling had came over him for a moment.
On the way back, Claudia thought about what she was going to say to the girl, from all the information she had gathered, memory is an important thing for the 'keepers', and when using their powers, they loose memories that is selected randomly by the mind, most of the time, it was memories that they treasure the most. She stared down at her feet, five years, she spent five years trying to put back pieces of her memory, from her diary, photos, her parents weren't much help since they didn't want to talk about what happened before that.

========

Suki was busy scooping clean a bowl of ice cream when she heard someone knocking in her door. She looked out her window, the sun was setting so who would it be? "Gimme a second!" She puts the bowl on the coffee table and ran to the front door, opening it, she was suprised to see Miss Stonecut playing with her thumbs, who looked up when the door opened, "Hello Miss Valerie, may I come in?" She smiles, Suki nodded slowly, "Um... Sure, Cmon in." She stepped out of the way to her Claudia in. "Nice place you got." "Thanks.... Uh, have a seat." Suki shut the door behind her and followed Claudia into the living room, they both sat down, "Right... I'm hoping you could help me with something..." "I'm all ears, go on."
After taking a few pain killers and some other antibiotics that they had, Garrison made his way into the kitchen. He opened the smaller refrigerator that sat on a small wide stood beside the larger one, and grabbed a soda. It was so....quiet. As he was turning around, he saw something dart through the window, which he had idiotically left open before he had left this morning and forgot to close. Alarmed by the intruder's sudden appearance, he fumbled with the soda and tried to regain grip on it. He wasnt in the condition to fight, but that wasnt going to him.....well...Trevor atleast. "What the heck! What are you doing in my house!?" He couldnt see the person's face because they had a hood pulled down.

Michael stared at his feet. It was....him.....his brother.....he glanced up at him. He had gotten so big. Older. He favored his looks now. And it was just like him to leave a window open somewhere in the house. He felt a overwhelming sadness attack him for a moment, but then he took in a deep breath and took off his hood slowly. He looked up, and his eyes met instantly with his younger brother's.

Garrison's eyes widened and his beverage dropped from his hand. Everything seemed to go in slow motion in his mind as he heard the thud of the soda can against the ground. Before he could react, or say a word, he felt a large jolt and Trevor took over. Rage built up quicker than it did with Claudia. "You fucker!!" no other words came before he attack head on. He didnt care if he was injured or not. This was personal. This was the source of a wound that was cut so deep into his heart that he shattered and finally gave in those years ago.

"W-wait, Trev--!!" Michael didnt have time to react and before he knew it, he was flying out the back door, which broke completely off its hinges on impact, and landing on his back. He groaned as he sat up. He hit a hell of a lot harder than he did when he was younger....
"I'll... I'll think about it..." Suki hesistated for a minute or so, Claudia nodded, "Right... I won't push you into doing things you don't want to do." She looked down at her watch and stood up, placing the empty coffe mug onto the table, "I'd better get going. And please, think about the offer." Claudia turned around when she got the the doorway, Suki cracked a weak smile, "Yeah, I will."

Once Claudia was gone, Sherry took over, stretching her arms and looked out the window, "what are you even going to do if you get out of this place?" She asks Suki, "Don't know... But Surely I'll figure something out... Maybe we can go to another country!... It's just a matter of choosing what's right.." Sherry yawned, "I'll leave the think part to you then."
Michael flew back and busted through a street light. He flew across the ground and slid to a stop. He winced as he stood up and popped his shoulder back into place. Lucky him. Physical Endurance was one of his strong suits, and a useful ability. Especially for times like this. He wiped the blood that trickled down his chin away. "I told you......i'm not about to leave you like that again......it was a mistake.....I let the absence of one person ruin me....and devastate you....." So far, he had been knocked through three unoccupied houses, hit with a stop sign, and kicked through the 4th street light. Lucky his body could endure right?

Trevor limped over into the clearing. "FUCK YOU!!" he could feel the pain of his injury start to come back and he fell slightly, but caught himself. He glared at Michael. "What? So she was more important than your own brother!!?" he yelled.

Michael froze for a moment. He had already had an answer to that back then. But now.....now was different. "You both were important to me.....so why would I choose who was more important? I would've risked my life to keep both of you safe....I messed up....i know I did. That's why i'm here.....to fix what i've broken. To restore the bond that we had lost. The bond that I idiotically destroyed. I want to make up for those five years that I was gone. We're brothers......"

Trevor stared at him. "You....you son of a bitch......" he staggered slightly. He walked towards him, and his hand reached and grabbed the handle of a dumpster. He drug it along with him as he limped towards him.
(No! Not the dumbster! Anything but him! Don't worry, I'll save you!)

Sherry heard noises outside, it sounded extremely crowdy. She wondered outside in her slippers and pajamas, there was a few other students that also came out of their houses, some where whispering to each other, but not so quiet enough that it could be heard. "What's going on?" She asked of the them, "Dunno... I think a guy's beating up another guy." The girl muttered, "Yeah, if this carries on, teachers might come, you know, the whole 'No fighting' rule.. Agh boys." Her friend added, "I know right." They giggled and went back to their houses.
((Lmao! XD))

Michael prepared himself. "If I didnt mean any of that, why would I be here....."

"Because you got nothin better to do than PISS ME THE FUCK OFF!!" When he was close enough, he swung the dumpster and sent him flying back into another house. This one...on the other hand.....was occupied. But it really didnt matter to him. He couldnt care less.

Michael groaned. It was a lot harder to get back up this time. He staggered out of the large hole that had been put in the house and shook his head to put out the dizziness. It looked like he was going to have to start going on the offensive again. His hand went to the handle of the blade that was strapped to his shoulder. He gasped as he didnt see a shard of stop sign metal come flying at him. He quickly pulled out his blade and managed to deflect it. "Shit...."
Claudia turned around her car as a signal came from her radar, someone had called the counsels, saying something a fight going on where she had just left.

When she got there, she was suprised to see that Michael had already found Trevor, guess the apologizing didn't work huh? She grinned, of course, Trevor would be too pissed off to even think.
"If you would just calm down and--" Michael started, but Trevor fell to the ground for a moment. But he watched as he pushed himself back up, no, he FORCED himself back to his feet. "Trevor......"

Trevor could feel his body start to fail him. He was already injured, and the extra strain was causing his joints to lock themselves on instinct. But he wasnt going to let that happen. Not as long as that bastard brother of his stood before him. "What the fuck are you starin at? Dont go wondering off into thought while you're in my presence!!" he forced himself to move towards him once more.

"Trevor....stop....you're hurting yourself. Your body is straining itself already. You're pushing yourself to far over your limits." Michael spoke. "I cant see you like this......i'll leave if it'll--"

"DONT YOU DARE!!" Trevor growled as he was only a few feet away from him now. He stopped in front of him and looked him in the eye. "Dont you dare......" he said once more, but a little less aggressively this time. And then suddenly....he hugged him.

Michael caught his breath as he was taken completely off guard. A hug......from his brother....that's when he spotted Claudia. His face was blank for a moment. But then....slowly....a smile began to appear. Something he hadnt done in a long time. A very long time.
Claudia gave Michael a visible smile, then backed away. This is what was meant to happen, nothing stronger than family bond right? She thought to herself, holding back those sad emotions, to be honest, she didn't know why she wanted to cry about two 'strangers' that she only knew from reading the diaries, but mother locked the rest of them away, so she had no idea what happened between them. "it's for the best that you forget about them, all they bring is trouble." she'd say to Claudia.
Michael closed his eyes for a moment before he finally hugged him back. He could feel Trevor's body go limp as he fell unconscious. The pain must have finally wore him down.....but hell, how did he manage to keep fighting for that long? He held him a little longer before picking him up over his shoulder. He made his way over to Claudia and stopped when he was a couple of feet away. "No point in running from it any longer." he said to her. "Might as well make peace with him sooner or later, or its going to catch up whether you like it or not." And with that said, he brushed passed her. Now......where did Trevor live again? With all the houses they'd busted through, he had lost track of what street they had been on. And on top of that, his head was killing him, and his body was sore. But it wouldnt be that hard to find right? Even though the houses were.....identical.....he groaned. "Great...." he muttered to himself. He had forgotten the number again....
"I won't, I haven't done anything wrong, he doesn't have to forgive me and I don't have to apologize to him, and that's final." Claudia clenched her fist, then released it slowly, "Anyway, I would look like a bad person leaving you two wandering around, Cmon." She headed for her car, it was his choice whether to come or not.
Michael gave a snorting laugh. "Oh, so you did nothing wrong? You must be enjoying your twisted sense of humor." He had to think twice about getting in the car. He weighed the positives with the negatives, and figured that it would be faster for Trevor if he just went with the car. So he followed her. "You were his mother figure, and you just up and vanished and left him with nothing. He trusted you, just as he trusted me. You say that there's nothing wrong with destroying trust? You didnt just leave us, you crushed our sense of reasoning. I know i messed up when I left. I let feelings from your sudden absence get the best of me and cloud my mind. If anything, part of all of this is on your hands as well. So dont tell me that "i did no wrong" bullshit, cause it's not working. Truthfully speaking, I think you're just afraid to face up to your own guilt." he opened the back door and carefully laid Trevor on the back seat. "Rest easy....." he said quietly before turning his attention back to Claudia. "It's sad really. And here you stand before yourself thinking that you are better person than you were before. Hard to say, but i never thought you would turn out of be the idiotic type." he sighed and closed the door before folding his arms across his chest.
Claudia froze, she turned her head to face Michael, "My mother told me that you said we shouldn't be together anymore. I can barely remember you for god's sake! Why should I care about how you feel?!" She tried to calm herself down, "Like I said, I won't apologize to him, but I will protect him, you can be sure about that, at least its what I would do, I think.."
Raven looked back and blushed. it was jason now...damnit she should have knew better.who knows what he was going to say about her switching over like that..exspecaily without warning. raven sighed and slowed down a bit so he could catch up.
"Your mother told you that huh? And you were stupid enough to believe that I would go to the lengths to say that?" Michael shook his head. "Your mother never wanted us to be together after she found out that Trevor was different. What, you hit your head or something? And you know what, you shouldnt care about how I feel then. I tried. I tried to just forget about the past. My first intent was to kill you when I saw you, just so you'd know. I thought over it so many times, and put it to the side. But you're making that thought come back again. And it's starting to piss me off. And how can you protect someone you cant even apologize to, even if you claiming that you cant remember us is true. Shows just how much courage you have. I can only hope he doesnt wake up while he's in the car." he opened the passengers door and got in. He glanced back to make sure that Trevor was still unconscious and sighed.
----------

Jason caught up to her and glanced at her. "So is that how you go about things? Interrupting a perfectly good couple's conversation and time together?"
Raven just for the hell of it smirked "maybe it is..got a problem with it?"she teased.she never really was the "polite kind". if you was bothering herr she would let you know. if she didn't like you , she would let you know. if you in her way, she will make your ass move...that's all there was to it.
"Huh, I guess you have changed." Claudia climbed in and started the car, the Michael she read about was kind and loving, sometimes easily irritated. She sighed, opening the glove department and pulling out a box of cigarettes, she then opens up the window on her side.
"Do I have a problem with it? Hmm, let me think on that before I get pissed off." Jason remarked sarcastically.
------

Michael shook his head and stared out the window. "With what i've been through and the things I've seen and had to do. I havent changed at all. I just adapted. You're case is completely different on the other hand." he said a little irritated by her comment. He looked out at the damage he and Trevor had caused. Well, mostly Trevor anyways. That could be fixed. It really didnt matter to him.
Raven grinned "i'm guessing you do".she set one hand on her hip looking up at him. "you forget...when i need to go somewhere..i need to go somewhere...i have stuff i must do".she shook the thought out of her head when she looked at him.man where was her mind today.
"Right." Claudia lit the cigarette and tossed the box back to where it belonged. This habit started a year ago, after the surgery, at first it was morphine, it took the all pain away, then someone introduced her to smoking, it was more satisfying so she continued it. "How have you been?.. You know, since I 'left'." She asks.
Michael glanced over at her, now noticeably more irritated by that question. "How have I been? What kind of twisted question is that? But if you really want to know, after the first week of your absence I began to think about where you disappeared to, and what I could've done that caused it. Or an explanation atleast. But I found nothing. And I could think of no logical reasons. Over the first year, I left Trevor alone. I was torn in halves. Later I ended up becoming somewhat of a.....assassinate. It took away the pain with guilt. It took my mind off of everything every once in a while. And the money was decent enough to keep me occupied for that moment of time. The second year i spent time chipping my knuckles on walls at the thought of how I left my brother. Business with assassination began to increase, and I had more to take rage out on. For that year, anger clouded the pain I felt in the pits of my heart." He inhaled, before exhaling moment later and continuing. "The third year, over the last few months, I had a few nervous breakdowns. I stopped my work. I didnt eat or sleep for 2 and a half weeks straight. The fourth year.....the fourth year was when I wanted to kill you. Take your life and spill your blood over every inch of my blade. The thought of why should I have to let myself and my brother suffer because of you. And all I had to do....is find you. Weighing the positives and the negatives brought me to the conclusion of wanting to end you and all the pain that came after you left. And now, it all lands on year 5. Now. I realized that what I was going through was probably only a phase compared to what Trevor was going through. So I decided to come find him. It took me months to remember where I had left off, considering the fact that this place is off radar. Not on any maps, or anything. I got here, found him, and did what I swore to myself i would do. So the question of how i've been since you left....the answer is fucked up." he went back to staring out the window.
--------

"Stuff you need to do? Like what? Sit and lounge around all day eating ice cream and being rude to people?" Jason said bluntly. "Yeah, such important stuff to do....." he said, with sarcasm again.