Random Role Playing (~)Caught Between Worlds{~}

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Nov 14, 2014 at 07:06PM
(~)Caught Between Worlds{~}

{Intro}

You finally come to your breaking point. You can't stand how shitty your life is and want nothing but to escape. Escape from the hell god cursed you to suffer through. Even if it was for a single day. Just to get away...but where? There was nowhere you could go. No where you could hide from the stress and the drama that you are forced to deal with every day of your life. If only there was a place where people could go, just to escape. Maybe even a place to live! Now that would be magical.
Yeah...magical...
A magical place where everyone was free from their problems and have fun! Countless amount of fun! Maybe it can even have different kind of species too! That would be even cooler. Just these thoughts alone make a small smile appear on your lips. You look up at the sky and spot a shooting star. You quickly close your eyes and intertwine your fingers together, making a single wish.
"I want to be free..."
Suddenly, you feel the air around you change and you heard something strange right in front of you. Your eyes shoot up open and you gasped. There, right out of the blue, was a door. Not just some plain ordinary door. No. You could tell just by looking at it that it was unique. You stared at it in amazement and confusion. Where did this door come from? Why did it suddenly appear? What's behind that strange door? You look on the other side of the door and saw nothing there. Quickly, you look around you to make sure you were alone before slowly turning back to the door. Your curiosity was getting the better of you as you walked up to the door and grabbed the door knob. What if it exploded? What if there was something horrible waiting for you on the other side?
Or something wonderful?
Whatever it was, you were sure it was better than your current life. So you took a deep breath, slowly turned the door knob and opened the door. A bright light engulfed you as you walk right inside and the door closed behind you.
Welcome...to Evion

~\*Evion*/~
A magical land where creatures of all sorts try to live in harmony and peace. It is a place that is far different from Earth. The air and water are pure and clean, the sky is looks like it sparkles and floating landscapes that you can reach by riding a flying creatures. Just looking at this world is enough to sooth all your worries away. There are towns and forests and places where you can just enjoy your freedom. But be careful. Not every place is as peaceful as it seems.

~*The Door*~
When you enter this world, you change into any species you have always wanted to be if you ever got the chance. Your appearance changes dramatically and look like a different person! You change back once you walk through the door again back to Earth. The first time the Door appears, you must be making some kind of wish that is basically asking for you to be free from the stress. Afterwords, the Door will appear when you say: "Take me to a place where I can be me. Take me to a place where I can be free.". The Door will disappear as soon as you enter it. Only the person who summoned it may enter it. To return to Earth, you must say: "Take me to the place where I was birth. Take me back to the planet Earth."

~IContractI~
This door will open for you once every 3 weeks. After you leave the other world, you cannot return till another 3 weeks pass by. UNLESS you make a contract with someone or something from Evion. That person or animal will follow you back in a human or small animal form to your world and stay with you as long as the contract holds. They are the only ones able to summon the door for you before the 3 weeks but only once a day. There are many creatures and species on the other side and luckily, most of them are nice. But not all. Like every other world out there, there is darkness and it is always best to stay away from it. You can form a contract with dark creatures but beware. They are dark for a reason.

IRulesI
- Obviously, there will be no god modeling here.
- Cursing is allowed and so is sex as long as it is in not so much details.
- Include everyone in. No going solo!
- If you want to quit, let us know so we don't have to wait around for you.
- You can make a person or animal from either worlds.
- Your character must be going through drama and/or stress in their life in order for the door to appear.
- You CANNOT stay in Evion for more than 24 hours. Otherwise something bad will happen to you.
- Creatures of Evion can have powers or not. You can just be a normal creature.
- Try to type as much as you can. You can do one liners but not all the time.
- You can kill characters off if you want. Just ask permission when killing off other characters other than your own
- Try to keep the number of people on Earth and the number of people on Evion equal. Just try.
-Be creative when coming up with your species. Think outside of the box!
- Have fun with it!

(Human Profile)

Name:
Appearance:
Appearance in Evion:
Species while in Evion:
Personality:
Bio:
Others:

{Evion Profile}

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers(optional):
Bio:
Others:

~_~_~_~

Humans:
Meiko Rozan - xxDreamWriterxx
Asuka canatec - heart-of_love
Luca Eaver - BlackSparrow
Heather Thorne- BlackSparrow
Yube Canatec - heart-of_love
Nagatsuki Reiran - Firiel

Evioners:
Selena Elwood(Earth Bound Elf Healer) - xxDreamWriterxx
Alora(Humanoid Fox Bird) - heart-of_love
Erik( Dökkálfar (Dark Elf) ) - BlackSparrow
Analyn(Diwata) - BlackSparrow
Q-Adriel(Hybrid fairy - Pooka (music fairy) and Sylph (wind fairy) ) - Angel_Kiss
Cindy loving(Fox wolf hybrid) - wildwolfheart18
Hiruzen(Centaurus) - Firiel
last edited on Nov 18, 2014 at 05:09PM

Random Role Playing 215 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...