Random Role Playing Troublesome School: Second Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

Random Role Playing 10208 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9551-9600 of 10208

over a year ago sieluvzsoul said…
"You mean what Tailah does?" Theresa asked.
Tailah bit her fork hard. And blood dripped from the corner of her mouth.
"You do though.. " Theresa replied. She wiped the blood and pulled the fork from her mouth and put a tissue to her sore tooth.
Tailah pouted. "Every dancer takes the risk of overstressimg when they sign up. I do better than others. That's for sure." She took to tissue from her mouth and walked over to the sink, rinsing out her mouth.
Theresa giggled. "You're so cute Tai-Tai."
"Don't call me that." Tailah replied.
"But I always used to call you that. " Theresa pouted.
" Yeah. When you were 3." Tailah exclaimed.
"I am 3. Three times six equals 18." Theresa replied.
Tailah shook her by the shoulders. "You drive me crazy!" She kissed her head.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xXDreamWriterXx said…
Zayne laughed. "That's what siblings do. Drive each other crazy. Right, Ryu?"
Ryosuke smilee a bit. "Oh yeah."
Tailah rolled her eyes.
Theresa snatched her phone from her and started texting Sora. "Dearest Sora. Oh my handsome prince, another year has passed us by and I still miss your arms."
"RESA!"
Theresa ran upstairs.
Tailah chased her.
"I miss your lips, your sexy eyes, your beautiful smile, and those sexy sexy fangs. As I am 22 now and you're only 18. We're still young and free, let's go for it. Let's live young and wild and free. " Theresa continued. "I want your beep in my beep."
"You sound like a 80 year old!!" Tailah exclaimed.
Theresa stepped up onto the ledge. "Catch me Sora my dearest love." She fell back off the rail. "I'm faaaallling hard for you!!" She back flipped in mid air and landed in her feet. "Send."
Tailah slid down the rail and jumped off, kicking her to the floor.
Theresa sat up. "Panty shot." She giggled. "Don't worry, I just wished him happy BDAY from your phone." She tossed it to her.
Tailah caught it and pushed her onto the couch.
"Comfy.. " Theresa fell asleep instantly.
" She uh.. Took her anti-depressants. " José replied.
Tailah laughed. "I thought she was just being normal." She looked at the boys seriously. "Do you drive eachother that crazy?"
Ryosuke rolled his eyes. "You have no idea...."
Zayne laughed. "Oh come now! It's not that bad."
Ryosuke looked at him with a 'are you serious?' Look.
Zayne whistled innocently.
Tailah giggled. "You guys are so cute sometimes.." She suddenly frowned when she felt something hug her leg.
"Niiiiiiichaaaaaan.. " Theresa whined.
" What Grudge?"
Theresa blew her hair from her eyes and held her leg tighter. "Present for you." She went into her back pocket and pulled out a white box.
Tailah kneeled down. "I told you I didn't want a present sis.."
"Please..? " Theresa asked.
Tailah sighed but smiled and opened the box." Oh Resa.. It's beautiful."
Theresa smiled. "I'll love you forever sis."
Tailah smiled and wiped her hazing eyes. "I'll love you forever too brat." She kissed her head then sat her back on the couch.
Theresa smiled and closed her eyes.
Tailah put the necklace on. "How's it look?"
Tailah giggled. "You guys are so cute sometimes.." She suddenly frowned when she felt something hug h
Ryosuke nodded. "It looks amazing on you."
Zayne nodded in agreement. "Yeah. It really does."
Tailah smiled. "Thank you." She picked up her empty plate and washes it off in the sink.
José smiled. "Are you two beautiful girls really my daughters?"
Tailah giggled. "Go on your date."
"I'm coming back with a present. " José kissed his daughters' heads and walks out.
Tailah smiled then a picture caught her eye. She walked over to it. " Oh it's my quinceanera picture." She picked it up. "And Resa's. How'd he get these. God I hated that puffy dress."
Zayne looked and laughed. "Hahaha! Wow! Puffy dresses doesn't do your body any good."
Tailah looked back at him, and giggled. "Yeah. I'm already ugly enough. It made it worse." She then looked back at the pictures. "Theresa got lucky, she got to wear that cute, tight red dress."
Zayne looked and whistle. "Nice. You should have swapped dresses."
"You're such a perv. But by her quinceanera. I was already 19. So I was done with my quinceanera a long time before that." Tailah replied. "Damn. She looks so beautiful!" She strokes Theresa's picture. "It's nice to say. Yeah that hot chick is my sister." She giggled and sat back down at the table. "Must be nice to be able to say that about your girlfriend Ryu. Huh?" She smiled at him. "Anyways. Theresa we're going to play truth or dare."
Theresa sat up. "Ooh. I love truth or dare." She rubbed her eyes.
Zayne tilted his head to the side. "Oh? Sounds like fun."
"That's why I mentioned it." Tailah replied smiling. She walked over to the couch and sat on the floor. "But we need to make it less sexy, since Ryu is here."
Theresa pouted. "Nope!"
"Yes Resa. "
"No.. Lame.." Theresa whined. "But we can just give Ryosuke the unsexy ones, while we get the sexy and unsexy truths or dares."
Tailah nodded. "Alright. Oh, Zayne do you want us to give you just unsexy, or sexy and unsexy ones?"
Zayne winked at her. "You should know the answer to that. Always sexy."
"I don't even know why I asked.." Tailah giggled.
Theresa smiled and looked at Ryosuke. "You start. Ask one of us truth or dare."
Ryosuke scratched the back of his head. "Okay. Truth or dare Resa."
Theresa stretched. "Dare please?"
Ryosuke tried to think of a good one. "I dare you....to get out of a pair of handcuffs."
Zayne low whistle. "Kinky."
"Shut up." Ryosuke replied.
"Well ok." Theresa looked around before jumping up and running upstairs. She came back down with a pair of handcuffs in her hands. She handed them to Tailah. Who put them on her.
Tailah smiled. "Let's see."
Theresa sat on the couch and after He small bit. She managed to get out of the handcuffs, using her nail.
"Whoa. Show me how to do that! " Tailah exclaimed.
" Aww. But that wouldn't be any fun for Zayne. "
Tailah giggled. "Guess you're right. Oh well."
"Anyways." Theresa threw the handcuffs behind her and pointed at Zayne. "Truth or dare?"
Zayne thought about it. "Dare."
"Tailah. How do I dare your boyfriend?" Theresa asked.
"How would I know?" Tailah replied.
"I guess. I dare you to do something naughty to your girlfriend. Right here, right now. " Theresa replied.
Zayne shrugged. "That's it? Alright." He lifted Tailah's shirt and pulled down her bra before biting and sucking on her nipple.
"Ah!" Tailah moaned out.
Theresa nodded. "That's it? How sexy do you accept your dares. Give us some ideas at least."
Zayne pulled away but continued to pinch and pull on her nipple with his fingers. "As sexy as your pervy mind can think of." He winked teasingly at her. "You just have to come up with it on your own."
Theresa put her hands together and smirked. "Ooh!! Fun! This is going to be fun!"
Tailah moaned out. "It's.. Your.. Turn.. Zayne.."
Zaynez smirked as he pinched her nipple harder. "Okay babe, truth or dare?"
"Ah.. D-dare.." Tailah moaned out.
"Let's go simple. I dare you to say something very naughty to me." Zayne said and Yankee hard on her nipple.
"I can't... When you're.. Doing this.." Tailah moaned out.
Zayne stopped and pulled down her shirt. "There."
"You're such a horny wolf." Theresa teased.
"Tonight Zayne." Tailah looked in his eyes. "I'm going to make sure you fuck me all throughout the night. I will be dripping your come all of tomorrow." She smirked then looked at Ryosuke. "Truth or dare?"
Zayne was staring blankly and blinked.
Ryosuke looked a bit nervous. "Uh...truth?"
Theresa looked at him. "Not naughty enough for you Zayne. Or do you just not care?"
Tailah smiled. "Don't worry Ryu. We won't make you do anything or say anything. We know you're too innocent. Truth huh? Ok. When you first ever saw Resa with your eyes as a wolf obviously. How'd she make you feel?"
Zayne looked at her. "It's not that. I'm just debating whether or not to drag her upstairs and pound her senseless right now."
Ryosuke closed his eyes as he thought about it. "Strange. It was like...there was a click inside me and everything became so clear. At first, I was scared of the feeling and tried to scare her away but...I knew. Deep down, I knew right away that I would be with this girl forever. She was the one Ive been searching for. My lover for life." He opened his eyes and blushes slightly.
Theresa was silent, before breaking into laughter. "Oh my God! You are soooooooo horny!" She tried to calm down. "My God.. Don't ruin the game. We're having fun, at least wait til later. Get her in more of a mood through the game, it'll make it funner."
Tailah smiled. "You're so adorable at times Ryu." She ruffled his hair.
Zayne smiled. "Okay."
Ryosuke smiled. "Thanks. Resa, truth or dare?"
Theresa looked at him. "Huh? Oh.. Dare. Again."
"Okay then. I dare you to pat your head and rub your stomach while saying a tongue twister." Ryosuke said.
Zayne laughed. "Hahahaha! Good one!"
Theresa thought about it. "Hm. Ok." She stood and started patting her head and rubbing her stomach. "Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. How many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?"
"5000.." Tailah replied.
Theresa giggled and sat back down. "Zayne, truth or dare."
"Let's go dare!" Zayne replied happily.
"Hmm.. Let's see how naughty my mind can get for you Zayne." Theresa thought about it. "I dare you too.. Well. Can't think of anything, so I dare you to do any sexy thing you want. No rules or restrictions. "
Zayne thought about it and took off his shirt. He pushed Tailah down on the couch, climbed on top and started making out with her.
Theresa sat next to Ryosuke. "OK." She watched intensely.
Tailah quickly wrapped her arms around his neck. Clenching his hair in one hand.
Zayne pressed his body firmly against hers and grinded himself against her.
Ryosuke was a bit embarrassed and looked away, scratching the back of his head.
Theresa on the other hand continued to watch. "It's not like you haven't walked in on them."
Tailah moaned slightly against his lips.
"If it helps, you can just go upstairs. And you and I will have our own truth or dare game, later on, just the two of us." Theresa hugged his arm. "Is that a bit better, I know how embarrassing this is for you. "
Zayne dipped his tongue into her mouth and ravished all around.
Ryosuke blushed. "I guess..."
Theresa smiled. "Kk." She looked back at the couple.
Tailah clenched his hair tighter. Wrapping her legs around him.
Zayne pulled away slowly, letting a string of saliva connect their mouths. He smiled. "Felt like someone didn't want to stop."
Tailah blushed. "Of course I didn't. You're so irresistible."
Zayne chuckled and kissed her head. ""Truth or dare beautiful."