Random Role Playing The Walking Dead: Survive

666demon posted on Dec 21, 2014 at 05:28AM
A girl's voice: It's been about two hours since we took out a group of survivors. One with a swordswoman, a Sheriff, a teen, baby, Korean and a madwoman, a guy with a Mullet, a Ginger with his girlfriend. There was one with a Crossbow. He begged us to kill him, so he could see this Beth girl again. We did. We took their guns/weapons and their supplies. Clothes too. I didn't think it was right but didn't say anything.

I wish Keith was here. He would know what to say.

Right now were heading back to camp. It's nothing special. Just a small little area a a day's worth of driving ways from a place called Slabtown. Mainly just a bunch of camping tents, sleeping bags and a couple of RV's. We were gonna go for this prison, but it got overrun by walkers and it looked like hell.

We're here. I guess i have to tell you the rules now huh? 1) don't fuck with the leader. 2) keep your gun/knife/whatever with you. 3) don't kill the living. 4) don't act like you are god. 5) if you want out... Fine, just do it away from all of us.

Name:

Former Occupation:

Appearance: (Can include pictures.)

Personality:

History: (At least has to be a paragraph long, with 5 sentences as the minimum.)

Weapons: (Remember, no Godmod.)

Other: (Have any other misc. info that you want to add? Here's the place to do it.)
A girl's voice: It's been about two hours since we took out a group of survivors. One with a swordswo
last edited on Feb 07, 2015 at 09:38PM

Random Role Playing 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...