Random Role Playing The Walking Dead: Survive

666demon posted on Dec 21, 2014 at 05:28AM
A girl's voice: It's been about two hours since we took out a group of survivors. One with a swordswoman, a Sheriff, a teen, baby, Korean and a madwoman, a guy with a Mullet, a Ginger with his girlfriend. There was one with a Crossbow. He begged us to kill him, so he could see this Beth girl again. We did. We took their guns/weapons and their supplies. Clothes too. I didn't think it was right but didn't say anything.

I wish Keith was here. He would know what to say.

Right now were heading back to camp. It's nothing special. Just a small little area a a day's worth of driving ways from a place called Slabtown. Mainly just a bunch of camping tents, sleeping bags and a couple of RV's. We were gonna go for this prison, but it got overrun by walkers and it looked like hell.

We're here. I guess i have to tell you the rules now huh? 1) don't fuck with the leader. 2) keep your gun/knife/whatever with you. 3) don't kill the living. 4) don't act like you are god. 5) if you want out... Fine, just do it away from all of us.

Name:

Former Occupation:

Appearance: (Can include pictures.)

Personality:

History: (At least has to be a paragraph long, with 5 sentences as the minimum.)

Weapons: (Remember, no Godmod.)

Other: (Have any other misc. info that you want to add? Here's the place to do it.)
A girl's voice: It's been about two hours since we took out a group of survivors. One with a swordswo
last edited on Feb 07, 2015 at 09:38PM

Random Role Playing 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 666demon said…
Name: Sid Harper Lee

Former Occupation: student

Personality: Sid was once that rebellious kid that didn't give a damn about what anyone cared. Now she is hardened with hatred over something no one else can even try to understand.

History: Sid grew up with a mother who was a racist alcoholic bitch and a dad who had 15 1/2 years in prison. She was ok with the fact none of her family members except her older brother Keith gave a shit though. Then age 13 hit and she didn't give a shit anymore. Started cussin people out, flipped the cops birdies and set dog shit on fire and threw it on peoples doorsteps and shit. The day they evacuated the city, her parents huddled up with her at 15 year old daughter and tried to make her do 'the easy-way out' with them. She almost did but then stabbed them both.

Weapons: Hellion knife, 9mm pistol

Other: her older brother Keith turned when a walker invaded camp.
Name: Sid Harper Lee

Former Occupation: student

Personality: Sid w
over a year ago Riku114 said…
(Merry Christmas!)
over a year ago Angel_Kiss said…
(aww... Beth :(.... I"ll join soon)
Name: Finley (Finn) Garrison

Former occupation: Graphics designer

Appearance: About 5'5", ivory skin - burn pretty easy. Lean, strong build. Dark brown eyes, and short multicolored hair. Often dresses in tanktops, and shorts in the summer, jeans and a vintage hunting coat in the winter. Heavy black boots all year round.

Personality: Snippy and not so friendly. Extremely cautious and strategic. Spends long periods of time in solitude, so she doesn't care for other people, especially when they run the risk of threatening her safety procedures. She has a problem with people telling her what to do, and is not easily seduced.

Before, she lived her life rather carefree. There was her parents, her sister, and the family dog. She did a lot of reading, especially zombie books. She joked about having a solid plan should the dead rise. Who knew it would become the crucial information to save her life? When the dead did start to walk again, she hit up the kitchen depots, stashing up a variety of knives. She gathered canned and dried goods, and basic survival materials. Except the guns, for two reasons: People where killing each other for the guns (which didn't help the situation at hand) and she had no previous experiences with guns.

Weapons: some throwing knives, a crowbar and a crossbow.
Name: Finley (Finn) Garrison

Former occupation: Graphics designer
Sid hopped out of the truck they stole to get back to camp. Slinging the crossbow they took from the guy. Talking into one of the RV's she gently knocking on the door she saw their leader working on another saftey plans and another run. "Finn? We're back.. I got you a new 'bow." She took the crossbow and set it down gently. Figgiting in her own shoes about telling their leader what happened.
"Ah." Finn looked up from whatever she was doing, "Great, I was getting worried that you guys might have gotten into trouble.... Wow, that's a nice looking crossbow." She glanced to the side where her old crossbow sat, she hasn't touched it ever since that incident.
"A guy had it.. He was in a group we had to kill, well Marcuccio and Hernandez killed them not me. There were about ten people, one was a baby." Sid confessed and looked out the window when she heard a child laugh. She had a respect for Finn, stepping up when their old leader went on a run and never retured alive. Sid shook her head. "Beaners are dead though. A fuckin' horde attacked 'em before we even got about five steps away."
Finn narrowed her eyes, clenching and unclenching her fist, "Find them, Kill them, then bury them." She turned around and walked towards the window with both hands behind her back.
last edited over a year ago
"If I find the bodies." Sid smiled and walked out, going over to where most of the kids are. "Whatcha guys do-" she froze when she saw a walker with no arms and no teeth chase after them. On instinct Sid yelled out. "Get the hell away from that walker" And drew her Hellion knife, tackling it down and stabbing it through the eye. Making sure it was dead she realized it was Hernandez.

------

"We have to push into Slabtown." Sid said after a long time just sitting in Finn's RV agian. Thats what they needed to do; push into the Slabtown and find somewhere they could keep everyone safe.

"______"

"Walkerized Hernandez was in camp! Around the kids!!" The teen got up, a hand waving out the window.

"_______"

"It's not safe!" She argued back with her leader. Her volume rising as fast as her growing anger and frustration.

"________"

"Two walkers in two weeks!" She shouted back at her. Her steel blue eyes wide in anger. They wern't safe, Finn had to know that.

"_______"

"We tried that and look what happened to Kasey." She lashed out, her grief turning into rage as Sid walked out, slamming the door behind her.
(Lemme change my previous post, did not realise Hernandez was dead.)
(Slightly unsure how to reply to your post, but I'll try anyways)

"We aren't sure if Slabtown is safe." Finn's head was buried inside of a notebook, she was writing down the supplies they still head.

"______"

"It was just one.. And there should have been an adult guarding the kids." She continued without looking up.

"______"

"It's the currently the safest place." Finn kept her cool, she didn't want to argue with Sid.

"______"

"......" Finn stayed quiet, she watched as Sid stormed out the RV and slammed the door behind her, causing the RV to wobble slightly. Finn laid her head on the table and sighed in frustration, everyone wanted different things, it's just a matter of keeping everyone happy, and clearly, she wasn't. "What would Adam do?..." She'd ask herself the same question.

over a year ago demon_wolf said…
(Alright so I'm not very good at making profiles. I usually make the character up as I go in the roleplay. Please bear with me on this. (: )
Name: Alexandra(Alex, or Lexi) Jane Hyles.
Former Occupation: Cryptologic Linguist in the Army(primarily responsible for identifying foreign communications using signals equipment. Their role is crucial as the nation's defense depends largely on information that comes from foreign languages.)
Appearance: Photo
Personality: Nice, Caring, outgoing, headstrong.
History: As I said I make the character up as I go in the roleplay so her back history will be made in the roleplay.
Weapons: M4 Automatic Carbine Rifle, and 9mm Berreta Pistol
Other: Nothing more to say.
(Alright so I'm not very good at making profiles. I usually make the character up as I go in the role
(Should I start where you guys left off at. Or would you like to start over?)
(666demon hasn't replied in a while ((as you can see above)), so I don't know what is going to happen)
last edited over a year ago
(666demon sent me a message asking me to join this.)
(Mmmkay, so... What happens now?)
(Ummmmm. . . Not really sure. If I had made the roleplay I would just say start, but I cant say that.)
(I'm going to make another character and maybe we can restart or somehow continue where 666demon and I left off.)
(It may be better just to restart.)
(I'm here, I just had to change my browser over to Chrome.)

Sid didn't know how far she went this time. until she heard walkers. She left her gun at camp. She only had her knife, hiding behind a tree, she peeked her head out and saw another horde, this time larger than the one when Keith got bit. Running to camp as quickly and quietly as she could.
(hello?)
Name: Daniel Cooper

Former Occupation: student/ part time barista

Appearance: dark brown hair, light blue eyes, a slightly crooked nose(from a little incident that includes one can of tomato soup and two starving campers.), pretty well built, around 6'1".

Personality: Daniel is a friendly and laid back guy, however, he can be extremely hostile at times, apocalypse really does change you.

History: Like most people, Daniel never believe that the end of the world would happen so soon, nor did he believe that zombies were ever going to be real, well, it all changed when he witnessed his best friend turn and attack their roommate. Unfortunately, Daniel had to put them down with only a baseball bat, it wasn't a quick process...

Weapons: rifle with a removable scope, machete, flare gun.

Other: Daniel carries his backpack full of goodies everywhere, it has everything you'd need to survive and maybe a few luxury items, some say it's magical.
Name: Daniel Cooper  

Former Occupation: student/ part time barista
"Just... Great.. "Daniel clutched onto his rifle, flinching at every sound. Even if it is still daytime, just the thought of him patrolling alone scares him, it means no one is there to watch your back and Daniel was certainly not ready for that. "Stupid Eric.... Hope you have a good dream tonight," he then curses something else under his breath and continues walking along the edge of camp.
Sid was running now, the walkers were chasing her. "DANIE! DANIE SHOOT SOME OF THEM FOR GOD'S FUCK!" She yelled when she saw Daniel, there was no point in trying to be quiet since they were trailing right behind her. She ran past a branch, bending it back and whipping back in time to bash some heads in. She ran in Finn's Rv and grabbed her pistol. Going back she started shooting,
Daniel reacted quickly, he aimed for the walkers that tailed Sid before pulling the trigger. "Two down." He shouldered the rifle and reached for his machete, it was his favorite weapon, there's something about slicing those undead bastards' head clean off that gave him this burst of adrenaline. "Jeez Sid, don't you have anything better to do besides bringing these sons of bitches so close to our base?!" Daniel looked pass the zombies he is currently fending off and saw more heading their way, "A freaking horde?! Just great!"
"I didn't bring them, they brought themselves!" took out her Hellion and stabbed one in the head, using it as a shield as she shot some more. Letting the one drop, she cursed to herself when she ran out of ammo.
"Go! Get backup! I'll hold them off!" Daniel shouted over his shoulder before quickly returning his focus back on the zombie slaughtering.
Looking back, she froze. Everyone was screaming and being torn apart by walkers who were on the other side. The door to Finn's RV was open. "Fuck." She ran to the door, seeing Finn asleep with one just about to bite. grabbing it she pulled it outside and stabbed it in the eye socket. "Daniel! Come on!" She yelled but still he stood there. "Daniel, it's gone! We can't fight!"
"Dammit," Finn cursed when she saw what was happening outside. "Everybody get in the cars! We're leaving!" She grabbed the prisoner's crossbow and started fending off zombies, buying survivors time to climb aboard. "David! Is the Minivan working?" She looked over at the vehicle parked behind hers.
"Yes ma'am." David gave her a thumbs up before he starts getting the younger survivors onto the van.

Daniel stumbled back, there were more walkers than he or his rifle was prepared for, he searched for more ammo in his pockets, but none was left. "Fuck." Daniel shouldered his rifle and began running back.