Random Role Playing Legends Of Zodia

TAIKAMODO posted on Jan 07, 2015 at 07:44PM
Find all 88 constellations here..link

Plot:Long ago,on a planet much like earth,people were once connected with the stars.We worshipped them,gave them offerings,and in turn they protcted us and gave us power.However,as time went on,we slowly drifted away from this belief in the stars,instead our faith in ourselves.Those who still believed in the stars became the minority,and eventually were forced into hiding.They offered the stars their richest offerings,and begged on their hands and knees for them to help the people of Zodia.

The stars responded by giving the remaining believers all of their strength,so that they could prove the power of be stars to the people of Zodia and restore their prominence.So for many years,these people tried to show Zodians that the stars were who they should rely on,and in the end,they somewhat succeeded.As a gift in thanks,every generation,88 people from all over the Zodian world are chosen to wield the power of the 88 constellations.They are known as the Celestials.

Conflict:When the Zodians who still believed in the stars began trying to rekindle the faith of the other Zodians,some people were very upset that this old style trash was being brought back into existence.The more hateful of them came togther to form the Z.E.A,or the Zodiac Eradication Unit.Their goal is to ahnillate all of the constellations.They plan to do this by creating a weapon that has enough power to literally stroy the stars.However,they require the Zodiac Energy of the twelve Zodiac constellations to do so.And only the combined power of the twelve Zodiac Celestials can stop it.

Info:There are 88 astrological constellations,each constellation having it's own amount of power that it bestows to it's chosen celestial.These powers always relate to their constellation's meaning,like Aquarius the water bearer giving it's Celestial the ability to manipulate water.There are no exceptions to this rule.

However,though every constellation is powerful in it's own right,the twelve Zodiac constellations are the strongest,and posess the most amount of charisma and power.While the other constellations only give you power,the Zodiac constellations also affect your personality.For example,the Taurus celestial is usually quick tempered and energetic,while the Gemini celestial usually is unable to just do one thing,or the Libra being balanced and level headed.It is believed this has to do with how concentrated the amount of energy inside of a Zodiac Celestial.

Rules!

1.)-No OP powers

2.)-No killing or controlling another person's character without permission.

3.)Swearing is allowed, but not constantly.

4.)-Sexual scenes are allowed, but not in detail.

5.)-Please take any personal issues up elsewhere. Though personally,I'd prefer they didn't happen in the first place.

6.)-Be respectful of everyone and their opinions and whatnot.

7.)-No one line posts if it can be avoided.

8.)-Try to use proper grammar and spelling.

9.)-Failure to follow the rules will result in termination from the rp.

Character Criteria

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Back story:

Race:(Zodian,Celestial,Zodiac Celestial)

If Celestial....

Constellation:

Powers:

Zodiac Constellations

Taurus-Alice-Angel_Kiss

Aries-

Gemini-Irina Kose-pokemonfan909

Cancer-Alex Knight-killer24

Leo-

Virgo-

Libra-

Scorpio-

Saggitarius-Eden Tabris-teamsalvatore98

Capricorn-

Aquarius-Kise Umiyou-TAIKAMODO

Pisces-

Z.E.A Members

Morino Kayaba-TAIKAMODO

Non Zodiac Celestials

Oswald Underwood-Serpens-Angel_Kiss
last edited on Jan 10, 2015 at 05:53PM

Random Role Playing 177 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 177

over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
Name:Kise Umiyou

Appearance:5"9',with a lean build and tan skin.He has wild turqoise hair that reaches down his back,and sapphire blue eyesHe wears light blue jeans,a long sleeved white shirt,and a light blue blazer over it.He also has a golen necklace that is shaped like a trident around his neck,and light blue sandals.

Personality:Kise has a bubbly and cheerful personality.He is very care free and relaxed,and is sometimes very naive and air headed.He tends to just go with the flow.He loves swimming and all other water included activities,and is very good at it.

Backstory:Not much is known about his past,except that his parents travelled around the world for most of his life,and his father was a sailor.

Race:Zodiac Celestial

Constellation:Aquarius, the water bearer.

Powers:Water manipulation and water generation,though creating his own water requires more energy.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pokemonfan909 said…
((Can I be Gemini?,.... I wanted to be Aquarius but since you're Aquarius can I be Gemini?))

Name: Irina Kose

Appearance: She's 5"5' with a small frame. She has short brownish hair and chrome-coloured eyes. She can't settle down in one place to long, can't do one thing too long. Sometimes she feels like she will just burst into a thousand people doing things. Other times, she is so placid she can trick people into thinking she's a statue, she'll work with a dedication which can put the most hardworking to shame. She has a tiny bracelet with the yin-yang symbol on it. (For a clearer pic of how she looks, see pic.)

Personality: She has a dual personality so it is difficult to say who she will be. Someday, she's sweet and carefree, others she's mean and panicked. The next... You get the drift...

Backstory: She can't remember her past so nothing is known.

Race: Zodiac Celestial.

Constellation: Gemini; the Twins.

Powers: She can split into two people when she has enough energy.
((Can I be Gemini?,.... I wanted to be Aquarius but since you're Aquarius can I be Gemini?)) 

Name
(Yep!I figured tha whoever picked Gemini would have to be interesting,and Irina definately qualifies!And at first i was gonna be Taurus,((and if there aren't many people that join then i probbly still will)),but water's just my favorite element.)
((Oh..cool!...I wasn't really thinking... I'm a bit into the zodiac personalities so I just went along... I have a feeling people will join...^-^ Btw,,, Aquarius..well its an Air Sign.. Along with Gemini and Libra.. People usually just assume its a water sign.. I was under that impression myself and I'm an Aquarius))
(Huh,never knew....well,i don't feel like changing his power,and it is called the water bearer,so i'll leave that alone...)

(Also,that is the most misleaading name ever!What kind of water bearer is actually an air sign?It's so confusing... T.T)
((Yeah. No harm there. I just like telling people so that they know... Its actually in the order of: Earth, Air, Water, Fire starting from January and Capricorn.))
((I know! It annoyed me a bit too. But I think I like being an Air Sign..I'm a bit too fickle for a Water Sign..xD What's your zodiac sign?))
(I happen to be a Taurus!And unfortunately,my sister is an Aries,and we tend to argue a lot...XD)

(Huh.Learn something new every day i suppose.Also,that reminds me of Avatar so much...)
((Woah! Wait... You made a mistake. Taurus is not quick-tempered. But when Taurus is mad, its mad. They're quite patience....))
(To be honest,i was thinking more about the constellations themselves,rather than their actual Zodiac personalities.I mean,most people assume bulls are violent ands easy to anger,and Taurus represents the Bull.While i really should have,i haven't researched the Zodiac constellation's personalities for a while...)
((Cool...My brother's a Sagittarius and we fight a lot ourselves. Majorly because he and I never seem to agree..xD))

((Bulls actually get mad only when you annoy them a bit too much, and I mean an actual bull. Its like putting a red cloth in front of a bull. They dont react until you start waving it. And then slowly completely lose it...xD))

((This is my 2nd time RP-ing with you...isn't it?))
(I'm feeling more and more stupid as the conversation goes on...T.T Though i will say I said 'most people assume'.)

(I feel your pain...XD)

(And yeah,I believe this is the second time.)
((Sorry...About that...That was definetely my intention...*bows* Really sorry...))
((We, the Unfortunate Ones with Fire Sign Siblings...xD))
((Could you join one of my RP forums? We're running out of active members..And we really want it to stay....link Its OK if you don't...))
(o.O....you meant not your intention,right?.....right?)

(It truly is unfortunate.)

(I'm think'in up a character as we speak!Well,as I speak.No no,as I type.Ah,forget it.)
((Oh right...I meant not...Sorry...))

((Ok...I'll try to create another character too...But I'm not sure...))
(At this rate,I'll definitely be making more characters.)
over a year ago killer24 said…
(so, I'm looking to join yet may need some help with the character creation or at least the power side of things because I'm not sure the Constellation I like can do)
over a year ago Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Alice (last name unknown)

Appearance: 5'7, long curly hair that is usually tied up, the large white bow on her head is pretty much her trade mark, her clothing style is mainly dresses, sometimes a good old hoodie and jeans would also do the trick.

Personality: Being a Taurus, Alice has the natural traits of independence, loyalty, introversion and artistic. It takes a lot to get her angry or stressed about something, she suffers from extreme stubbornness and laziness.

Back story: Alice grew up in a fairly wealthy family with two older siblings. Her father is a part of the Z.E.A organization, whilst her mother didn't approve of this Zodiac nonsense either, her mother still gave Alice chance for her to flee and search for new and safer places to stay.

Race: Zodiac Celestial

Constellation: Taurus

Powers: She has the strength of Hercules, earth manipulation, and is able to summon her trusty battle axe whenever she wants to.
Name: Alice (last name unknown)  

Appearance: 5'7, long curly hair t
over a year ago teamsalvatore98 said…
Name: Eden Tabris

Appearance: 5'2, with long-ish curly hair and eyes the color of flames. She usually wears a toga like dress thing that serves as a second skin; it's a lot like InuYasha's robe of the fire rat but only in the regards that it's fireproof (this makes sense because of her power)

Personality:

~Basically Eden's very free spirited, hard-working, optimistic, and isn't afraid to take matters into her own hands. She has a strong sense of adventure and, for the most part, believes that adventures come in all shapes and sizes, and can happen at the most unlikely of times. She also has a pathological fear of water and has a serious case of hydrophobia.

"Like their astrological symbol - the Archer - Sagittarians are renowned for aiming their sights towards whatever it is they find alluring - a love partner, dream job, vacation - and making it their own. They believe that anything is possible - and because of this belief system, Sagittarians are adept at seeking out their very own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. "

(info from: link)

Back story: When she was about 7 or 8, her family went on a boating trip across one of Zodia's oceans. The boat started taking on water and everyone on it drowned. Eden's hydrophobia stems from this incident (as well as the fact that water puts fire out...)

Race: Zodiac Celestial

Constellation: Sagittarius

Powers: Think Johnny Storm from The Fantastic 4, only she can't fly and going into a supernova state would kill definitely kill her.
Name: Eden Tabris

Appearance: 5'2, with long-ish curly hair and eyes
(Killer,you can be any constellation you want,as long as it isn't taken.But what specifically do you need help with?)
(I'm just gonna pop in for a quick question. When do you think we'll be starting/How many more people are you waiting for? Cause I might be able to recruit if need be.)
(Well,truthfully we could start right now...there are four people,and my usual minimum is 3-4.But if you can recruit,go right ahead!)
(I'll see what i can do! \*^*/ )
((I can't wait to start! *^*))
(My second character.)

Name: Oswald Underwood

Appearance: 5'8, pale skinned, turquoise eyes and long green hair. A tall, lean young man, usually wears a suit, or else, something comfortable.

Personality: He always was kind of an odd duck. If the eyes didn't get you, the twisted sense of humor would. He loves to harmlessly flirt, but anyone who decided that they wanted to get serious would more than likely quickly decide otherwise. His sense of humor is dark and sadistic, but anyone that hasn't experienced it wouldn't believe that it could come from him. On a normal basis, he seems like the nicest guy: happy, kind, thoughtful, and slightly mysterious. He doesn't get mad 'any more often than he should', as he would say, and very rarely will answer a question directly.

Back story: N/A

Race: Celestial

Constellation: Serpens (the snake)

Powers: Venomous teeth, shapeshifting (green python), super strength.
(My second character.)

Name: Oswald Underwood 

Appearance: 5'8, pale
(Yosh!I've been inspired!I'm getting started right now!)

"Finally!I've been waiting all day to swim!"I cheered,fist pumping the air triumphantly as I took off my T-shirt.My family and I were at the beach today,and I hadn't swam for a whole week!It was killing me!I was now only in my swimming trunks,which were turqoise,an had small little designs of waves on them.The sun was beating down on my back in waves of heat,and even the sand seemed to be burning as it smooshed between my toes.But ignoring all of the heat,I just stared at the water happily,almost unable to contain my excitement."Mom,Dad,are you two ready yet?I wanna swim!"I asked again,and as soon as I did,they both emerged from behind our family van in their own swimwear."Yeah,we're ready.Now go on ahead and do your swimming.We have to go check on your brother,then we'll be right there."I nodded eagerly,rocketin across the beach.In the process,I'd jumped clean over some kid's Sand Castle."As I got closer,the sand got squishier and cooler,as the closer you got,the wetter the sand.Finally making it to Tue water,I grinned happily,jumping into the water with a shout.Tue water was so cold and refreshing.It seemed to fill me with energy that began flowing through my body like it was my own blood?The sun no longer was beating down on my back,and the sand no longer burned between my toes.Because now I was finally swimming in the water,my favorite place ever.
(My Z.E.A character!)

Name:Morino Kayaba

Appearance:6"7,and a toned build with fair skin.He has curly blonde hair,and different colored eyes.His left is blue,his right is red and slitted like a demon's(think Kyuubi enhanced Naruto's eye).He wears a red striped suit with a blue tie,and blue slacks.

Personality:His is vain,sadistic,and dominant.He has to be in control,and enjoys seeing his enemies in the most excruciatingly painful experiences possible.He is cocky and prideful.

Back story:To be revealed.It's only known that his father was the previous leader of the Z.E.A before both his parents died,leaving him orphaned.

Race:Zodian
((I'm going to go next!))
((I kind of forgot Irina's name......xD Dear...))

Irina was near the sea. The water touched her bare feet every time it washed over to wear she was standing. She was torn between whether she liked it or not. A part of her loved the feeling of the water on her feet, as it came and went. Another part hated how wet it felt, the sand sticking on her feet.
She loved the sun shining on her face, she hated how hot it felt on the same.
She could see people jumping into the water. It seemed like she was the only person here alone. She was alright with that; she liked the solitude. She didn't like the solitude; she felt lonely here. Unloved, uncared for. A small kid walked up to her, and hugged her leg, and smiled at her. She didn't know this little kid's name, but she was always hugged by this kid whenever she came here.
Irina found herself smiling. She kneeled.
"Hey," she said to the kid.
The kid smiled at her again. "Hi," he answered, shyly.

(XD)

"Man,their taking forever...Yuki is old enough to dress himself,isn't it?"I sighed,floating on my back effortlessly,my hands rested behind my head in a casual manner."Well,at least I get to swim.Even if it is by myself..."I said thoughtfully,looking around a bit as I tried to see if they were coming.There was a family having a picnic,some kids playing volleyball...a kid was hugging a girl's leg a few feet away...actually,it was the way I was floating...but more importantly,no sign of my parents,or my little brother.
Irina was looking at the kid, wondering what to ask next. She liked this tiny child's company, but she wanted to be alone too. Should she keep quite and wait for the kid to leave, or should she keep the conversation going?
The kid took care of that decision for her.
"Sis, are you alone?" he asked.
Irina was watching a mass of floating turquoise hair heading their direction. So, she had to wait a moment until she could recall what the boy had asked her.
"Yes," she answered. "I've always been alone. And you? Are you here with your family?"
The little boy looked at his feet.(He was wearing grey slippers, Irina noticed). "No," he muttered. "I don't have one."
Now I was just a little bit away from the kid,close enough to hear what they were saying."Sis,are you alone?" "Yes.I've always been alone.And you?Are you here with your family?" "No.I don't have one."My eyes softened a bit as I heard their conversation.Both of them were here by themselves,and the boy didn't even have a family...that was something I could somewhat relate to.Maybe I...no,their conversation was none ofmybuisness.But I was getting closer to where they were,so maybe I could...no,I had no business just entering their conversation like that...
Irina eyes softened when the kid said that. She knew how that felt. She'd been without a family for as long as she could remember herself, not that she remember much about her past.
She smiled at the little kid. "Do you want some ice-cream?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with mischief.
The kid looked up, and smiled back seeing the gleaming mischief in her eyes.
He nodded eagerly. Letting go of her leg.
Irina sat down on the sand beside him, not particularly worried about getting her clothes wet.
"Do you have any money?" she asked, jokingly.
(I'm blank! T.T)
(I think I've got it!, although don't hold me to that)

Name: Alex Knight

Appearance: Alex is 5"10' in height with blonde messy hair and light blue eyes almost grey like the moon, he has goggles around his neck at all times having been a gift from an old friend

Personality: he is happy and joyful but has constant mood changes because he was born under the sign of the Crab (Cancer) he loves to mess around and joke but can be really sensitive at times and shy. Other times he is just what some who met him call "emotionally dead" in which he seals himself of from the world.

Back story: He keeps his past a mystery because he doesn't trust that easily, however what is known is that he actively fights against the Z.E.A. he is great at avoiding getting caught by them because of his past (his ran away from a lot of orphanages and people in his childhood)

Race:(Zodian,Celestial,Zodiac Celestial) Zodiac Celestial

Constellation: Cancer, the Crab

Powers:He can sense peoples emotions when close to them, and using a lot of energy he can influence them slightly but not too much (if you don't think that is good or have an problems with this please say because I just thought this up on the top of my head and was very hard to identify what Cancer could do)
(I think I've got it!, although don't hold me to that)

Name: Alex Knight

TAIKAMODO commented…
(While i like your powers,as it is unique,you should probably add something to it.Right now,i don't see Alex being able to fight.This is because he lacks any real attacking ability or skill.Other than that,great character! over a year ago
killer24 commented…
I know what you mean and tried to over come the problem but Cancer doesn't seem to have anything that could link with an offensive combat ability) over a year ago
TAIKAMODO commented…
No problem! over a year ago
(Just jump right on in,Killer!We seem to be all starting at the beach,though i'm still blank..)
Alex looks around on a pair stretching out to the sea as he is perused by the Z.E.A agent seeing that his only option is to dive into the water to escape the agent he jumps over the railing heading straight for the water with a splash
praying the Agent didn't notice or look too deep into the water he held his breath and swam down the coast of the beach eventually servicing near a group of people gather there

(how was that for a first go?, I'm not really used to long post in RP's)
(Not bad!And you don't have to make long posts if you don't wanna,just keep it two lines at the minimum.)
Eden stood on the sand, keeping a good fifteen foot distance from where the water touched when it rolled in. The beach was a terrible place for someone like her, but the sun felt the warmest here, and she loved to feel the sun's heat.
(okay, don't worry I'll try to make long post it's fun to learn different ways eh?. But just in case don't worry I'll make them longer than two lines anyway I think?)
The kid's smile turned into a confused look when Irina asked him if he had money.
She chuckled at his confusion and patted his head. "There now," she said, smiling. "I'm only joking. My treat, this time."
There was something bothering her, as she made her way towards the ice-cream booth with the small child. She'd gotten away without any attacks till today, it was getting to her. She was glad to go unnoticed but it felt like the calm before a storm.
(My blankiness has dissapeared!)

As i floated past the girl and the kid,who seemed to be going somewhere,i felt a weird....connection.It was like a weird....fuziness.Gemini.A voice spoke in my head,causing me to blink in confusion.Wait...Gemini was a constellation,wasn't it?
Eden looked at Irina and the little boy. She could tell that Irina was tense, and she felt the same way; though most likely not for the same reason. "The only way to defeat your fears is to face them," she muttered to herself. "And at least I have the sun's warmth." She laid back on her towel, feeling the warmth from the sand seep through the terry cloth. Her eyes closed, and she smiled. The salt in the air stung her throat, but it was fresh air nonetheless.
Irina felt a weird zing as she passed cross the floating boy (it was a boy, as she discovered). Like a forgotten connection, which wasn't much of a difference since she'd lost all memories of her old life and woken up with only her name and some new (admittedly cool but really worrying) powers.
A Constellation? she wondered. No wonder the place was feeling different than it had this morning. She crossed a red-haired girl with red eyes and felt the same zing. Another one?
The little boy looked at her. "Are you alright, sis?" he asked, genuinely worried.
He looks around at the faces of everyone on the beach and stands up walking past the group getting hit by what felt like a wave of emotions from the group like confusion, nervousness and many others making him feel slightly dizzy but not enough for him to show it as he walked past them and to one of the changing huts to hide in while the agent is out looking for him
Irina managed to smile at the little boy.
"Yes," she said. No, she thought. There were a lot of Zodiacs here, even though she only remotely tell which elements they belonged to.
"How about we get ice-cream from another parlour?" she asked the boy. "One not on this beach that is." She added.
The kid nodded, taking her hand happily. "Yes," he said. "I like ice-cream."
Eden felt the zing as well. It jolted her out of her laying position, her eyes wide. An image of the stars flashed through her mind; it was gone within a second. "A...constellation?" she looked around, searching for what had caused the zing. She noticed several people looking at her oddly, and she cleared her throat, before laying back down. It's been safe here so far, but only as long as I can blend in.
Alice stared blankly at the grey ocean through her sunglasses, she felt them too, the sudden feeling of familiarity. Sitting up slowly, Alice took off those sunglasses to get a better view, her pupil shrunk in size due to the brightness of the sun.
"What is it?" The tiny voice that lived inside her head asked.
"Constellations, I can feel them... Lots of them." She replies.
"Shouldn't you be happy?..." It asked again
"Sure.. Maybe.." She mumbled back
"Or we could just get ice-cream from here," Irina said, continuing to walk towards the beach's ice cream stand.
She wanted to leave here, yes. But at the same time, she wanted to find out how many of her kind were here. She'd spent a lot of time trying to blend in; defending her duality with natural fickleness, telling people that they were seeing things when they stepped in on her when she was split in two, literally. She couldn't have this normal life ruined for her. Not after so long.
The little kid simply followed her. Not protesting for the fear of losing his ice-cream
I felt two more fuzzy zings as i emerged from the water,now uncomfortble.Walking across the hot sand,i was starting to regret leaving the water,when once more i heard a voice in my head.Saggitarius.I stopped,looking at the person who was closest to where i stood.It ws a girl with red hair lying down on a towel.
Every once in a while he'd look out the cracks in the hut trying to see if the agent had really followed him as well as looking at the people who stuck out to some degree trying to identify them to believe that the feeling he had a few moments ago about there being other people like him here, which he felt excited by to finally meet someone like him not just a person who was part of the old ways but a Zodiac celestial
Irina bought the small child a chocolate ice-cream and then watched him bound away with a feeling of relief and one of loneliness.
It bothered her when she felt lonely. And she would have glad split into two people, she had enough energy except there were too many people here.
She wanted to break something in the frustration she felt at being a paradox. She simply licked her own ice-cream, and started making her way back towards the water.
Or more precisely towards the crowd of people where she'd felt numerous zings shoot through her body. It was beginning to worry her.