Random Role Playing Hidden amongst Germany

BanetteGhosneir posted on Feb 04, 2015 at 02:23PM
".......have you ever thought, that one day, from nowhere.... you'd die?.... that's what everyone from our town thought, when we watched the Neon Nuclear Bomb falling, whistling loudly as it aimed right for our quiet little homes.... they say a bomb like that makes such a loud noise, and that it would burn so many people.... they're wrong... it was quiet, and cold, you couldn't even hear your own heart beat the moment you realize that it landed.... and detonated.... well, if you're listening to this Audio Recording, it means i found you, and noticed you were still alive, so i left this on your body, hopefully you'll hear this when you awake, but anyway, you need to get out of the town, yes i know it's devastating, yes i know everything's in rubble and ruins, right now your life is in danger so ignore the town and the radiation, THE NAZIS ARE COMING INTO THE TOWN! if they haven't already... you may notice you feel.... strange, that bomb's intention was simple: Kill alot of people, and make others into weapons, the Nazis wanted to use that on themselves.... I'm so sorry, but i launched it into our town instead.... alot of your family may be dead, and I'm sorry.... but i'm probably dead now too, anyway, learn to use your new powers, and never let the Nazis get you.... please.... my sacrifice.... our whole towns sacrifice.... will be in vain if you don't"

That was the Audio recording you found when you awoke/will awake, it's 2044, technology isn't that advanced, you do have more advanced phones and cars, but no holograms, laserswords or flying cars yet.... but you do have the New Nazi Germany, and as you can guess, they just bombed your town... well... someone FROM your town bombed your town, and now you have powers.... whether you're a Uruku(half-animal people) that came to Earth in 2017 or a Human, you've got powers.... not like the thing in movies like laser eyes, or wolverine claws, or time things, yours i'd say are more subtle. anyway, Nazis from Germany have been reformed, and are trying to capture anyone they can identify from your town that is alive, whether they kill you or just capture you is your problem, but it'l be less of a problem if you get friends.... have fun, ~hehehehe

A small quiet town near the northern territory borders, it's a advanced town like alot of other towns.

[===========][Rules][=========]
It's the usual rules n' shit, though your people don't know their power right away, hell, they might not even know what their power is at all yet, work on it, you're not a pro with it, practice makes perfect

[===][Character Sheet][===]

Name:

Race: (If you're an Uruku, this would also include what half-animal you are)

Power:

Biography: (This would be your life before the 2044 NNB disaster on your hometown Luruien)

Extra:

[==][People][==]

[U][Arcuine - [Presence Essence] - BanetteGhosneir]
[H][Lutt - [Electrical Overdrive] - BanetteGhosneir]
[H][Ned Stevens - [Intuitive Aptitude] - Dizmo]
[U][Uluu - [Barrier] - Banetteghosneir]
[U][Genesis - [Creation] - Kat-chan]
[H][Emily - [Race] - Kat-chan]
[U][Disk - [Hyper Sense] - Kat-chan]
[U][Zombii - [Zombie] - Banetteghosneir]

[U] Alrich - [NAZI] - Dizmo
[H] Bernadette - [NAZI] - Kay-chan
[H] Suritch - [NAZI Professor] - Banetteghosneir
last edited on Apr 29, 2015 at 10:30PM

Random Role Playing 127 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 127

over a year ago BanetteGhosneir said…
Name: Arcuine Furuunik

Race: Uruku, Half-Fox

Power:
[Presence Essence]
Pretty much Invisibility, but whilst she's invisible she can't make noise, nor can her presence be felt, her mind read, she's pretty much not in the world anymore, but she still is.

Biography: (This would be your life before the 2044 NNB disaster on your hometown Luruien)
Arcuine had an easy life, as a child she stayed in school, studied and got average grades, C to B and so, she didn't really get a job yet, so she stayed in the home that her parents bought before they went to England, so she mad her own garden around her home, which brought a fresh new look to the town's silver homes, whilst hers was Silver with Green friends all over.

Extra:
She's 1.6 meters tall.(If you include the ears, 1.8)
last edited over a year ago
[b]Name:[/b] Arcuine Furuunik

[b]Age:[/b] 22

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Race:[/b] Uruku, Half-
Name: Lutt

Race: Human

Power:
[Electrical Overdrive]
Lutt's power is a Passive, his body generates at minimum 2500 amps, and at max, 70,000 amps.

Biography:
Lutt's childhood was spent studying, sleeping and working, he studied his best to get the best grades, B+ to A+
and he wouldn't settle for anything less, he wanted to become a teacher, sadly his dream couldn't come true, as his parents left him to fend for himself when he turned 17, but he managed on his own, wherever his parents went after they left him he doesn't know, nor does he care.

Extra:
Lutt is 1.9 meters tall
[b]Name:[/b] Lutt

[b]Age:[/b] 27

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Race:[/b] Human

[b]Power:[/b]
[E
over a year ago Dizmo said…
Name: Ned Stevens

Power: Intuitive Aptitude, his power allows him to learn things almost instantly after seeing it. The same effect can take place with the learning of languages, but this takes longer and he needs to hear someone speak the language he want to learn fluently.

Biography: Ned Stevens was saw him self as the least luckiest person alive. Luruien wasn't his home, he was just passing through the large town. If he had stuck with his schedule he would have already been in Darwin, but he though that Luruien was a great place to spend some time. So he decided to spend an extra week in the town instead of moving on to the next destination. Ned had the great idea that after graduating high school he would go back packing around Australia. So it was that he left his parents house in Croydon Hill to go backpacking around Australia, from Melbourne he took a plane to Perth, from Perth he hiked and hitch-hiked to Adelaide, from Adelaide he went through the outskirts of Victoria to get to Sydney, from Sydney he made his way to Uluru. On his way to Uluru he found he found a dehydrated woman lying on the ground half dead. After giving her some water from his canteen he lifted her onto his back and taking her to a nearby settlement near Eyers Rock. When the mysterious woman woke up the next day they talked and found that they were going to the same location, so they decided to travel together to get to Luruien. That is how he got to where he is now, trapped under the rubble of the motel he was staying at with [ ], the mysterious woman who had joined him in the room next to his. All he remembers was not being bothered enough to get out of bed, hearing a big band, a feeling of intense cold, then waking up with a weird audio recording sticky tapped to his arm.

Extra:

Pic:
Name: Ned Stevens

Power: Intuitive Aptitude, his power a
Name: [ ] (She's called Uluu though, since she was found near Uluruu)

Race: Uruku, Black Panther

Power:
[Barrier]
Uluu's power is to create an impassible barrier from both sides, though she can only place it where she can see(this might change with constant use). if an area is too dark, or something's blocking her vision, she can't put a barrier. but the same goes with Mirrors, if she can see the reflection of the place she wants to block then she can block it.

Biography:
Uluu could barely breathe, her throat was dry and she was exhausted, with the sun scorching above her.... she looked around to see the things nearby, dusty rocks with bush all about, and a extremely large rock in the distance, she thought for a moment, who was she?.... where was she?..... what had happened.....? then it struck her, she has Amnesia.... she was going to die without knowing anything about herself.... then she heard footsteps, she turned her head to see someone running towards her.... who were they?.... they.... or as she could identify 'he' gave her some water, and took her to a nearby hotel, she got better, but something else happened.... now she's about to wake up, with an Audio Recorder in her hoodie.

Extra:
She has Amnesia

Her right eye cannot see Red
[b]Name:[/b] [ ] (She's called Uluu though, since she was found near Uluruu)

[b]Age:[/b] ?? (she l
(how many more do we need to start?)
((I'd say 1 more person that isn't you or me))
over a year ago Risingstar108 said…
Name: Barry Slavelaba

Power: Barry has the power to shape-shift his body into objects that he can see. he can move around when he has transformed but its easier when its a spherical object

Biography: Barry was born and raised in a well off home. his father was had a well earning job and his mother kept the house clean and tidy. he was raised with a sister named bella. Who was a few years older than him, had a job in the city when he turned 16. his schooling was quick and he Eccles in all of his subjects. he was working on the garden when the bomb hit. the force destroyed his home and burt his mother/father alive. he woke up with a sharp stinging pain on his right side and a tape recorder on his left.

Extra: N/A
(ill post a pic of what he transformed into if you want)
Name: Barry Slavelaba

Power: Barry has the power to shap
Uluu awoke, feeling croggy and really hot, she couldn't see that well right now but.... FIRE! she quickly scuttered backwards once she noticed she was VERY close to a fire, she could've died right here, she looked around, the building was collapsing and breaking, she needed to get out, she attempted to stand when something fell out form her hoodie, a recording? she grabbed it and quickly ran out the door into the Hallway.... she had to think of what to do next.

"My..... home....." Arcuine muttered, she had awoke a few minutes ago and had listened to the recording, some kind of power? what? and now, her whole town was in ruins! everything was broken! destroyed! burning and crumbling! she had to look around, there were charred and burnt corpses everywhere, Nazis? this was insane!......no, this was an invasion, she quickly stood, looking around, she needed to get out of sight, somewhere to hide, the Nazis would sweep the street for survivors first..... and for the first time in her whole life, she realised she was thinking like an actual survivor of war.
Ned was pissed, his day was going so well. He was sitting in his bed not really doing anything, then there was a bang and he passed out. Now half his body was trapped under rubble and in his free hand what did he find? A recording that some nut job put in his hand that claimed that Nazi's were invading. Who the hell would look at an unconscious body and think 'hmm, should i help him get out of that rubble and get him to a hospital? Nah why would i do that, i'm just going to put a recording in his hand that claims some bullshit about a Nazi attack and leave him to possibly die under rubble.' Honestly what sort of asshole would do something like that, "first things first" Ned said to himself more to reassure himself that the rubble hadn't landed on his throat and destroyed his voice box more than anything else. "I need to get out of this rubble" He struggled to escape from under the bits of roof and wall that had pinned his body to the ground but eventually he found his efforts bore no fruit. Soon after he noticed the smoke slipping into his room and realized that the building was on fire "shit!" he exclaimed "HEY IS ANYONE OUT THERE? ULUU YOU THERE? COME HELP ME I'M TRAPPED!" he continued to call out in the hopes someone would save him before the fire got to him.
Uluu's Uruku ears easily picked up on Ned's call for help, she panicked for a brief moment, but it wasn't the time for that so she quickly snapped out of it, she burst into Ned's room, only to find him underneath a lot of rubble, the roof was gone.... probably on top of Ned, she quickly moved over to him.
"I'm not nearly strong enough to lift that, got any ideas?" she asked, only then looking behind her to notice the fire, it must've burning through from her room.

Arcuine quickly moved to the alleyways, she knew the cuts and jabs of this town better than her own home, move from corner to corner, it was like a maze, the Nazis would have trouble finding her in here, she lay down near the exit of an alleyway, not enough to be seen, but enough for her to see out, she could hear people walking and mumbling.... and they weren't speaking English. she wasn't about to risk looking at the chance of being seen too, she would just have to wait.
Uluu burst into Ned's room leaving the fire behind her 'Looks like some guardian angel, or the main protagonist in a action movie' Ned thought to him self, grateful that his savior had arrived to get the rubble off of him. Then the action hero said "I'm not nearly strong enough to lift that, got any ideas?" 'some guardian angel you turned out to be' Thought Ned. Ned coughed as smoke began to seep into his room, his eye's began to water when some smoke got into his room and began to obscure his vision. "shit *cough* I don't think we have *cough cough* much more time, just try and lift it and we will see if our combined strength can save me" Ned began to regret all the jokes he used to make at BBQ's about how Aussie's like himself are so good at cooking a good steak on a barbie because he has a BBQ in his blood, Might be true if he didn't manage to get out.
Dizmo commented…
Im going to make a Neo-Nazi commander, u okay with that? over a year ago
BanetteGhosneir commented…
Go ahead over a year ago
Uluu nodded, still knowing that was not a good idea, but it was worth a try, she begun to cough aswell now though, the smoke was too much.
[please! get away from me!] her own thoughts seemed to have stopped the smoke around her face.... somehow? she turned to look where the fire was, the smoke was still pouring in! she didn't want Ned to die from the smoke!.... and the result happened again! the smoke couldn't head towards them anymore... something? was stopping it? Uluu turned her head to Ned again, she had no idea what was going on, but she needed to get Ned out, she again grabbed the rubble from underneath
"Three, Two, One, GO" she then attempted to push it off him again.

they passed by, luckily for Arcuine, the buildings all around were burning and crumbling, she noticed someone move in a nearby window across the road, the Nazis did too, and they headed in.... idiots... whilst they were still inside, the whole building collapsed, some of the nazis blood poured out the front of the home.... Arcuine blocked her nose.... the smell of blood was a shitty smell.
Dizmo commented…
who is this Red and why can't he die? over a year ago
over a year ago Kat-chan said…
((Hope you don't mind if I join ^^))

Name: Genesis Klein

Race: Uruku, Ram

Power: Creation - This is pretty much exactly what it sounds like. She can bring whatever item she wishes into existence. However, she cannot create living material, and she has to have a certain level of knowledge on how the thing she is creating works.

Biography: Genesis is pretty much the definition of average. She wasn't exceptionally smart, nor was she dumb, so her grades were mostly Bs. She didn't work particularly hard, but didn't go out of her way to avoid it. She didn't have any sort of special talents either. She had resigned herself to a completely average life...until the bombs hit.

((Hope you don't mind if I join ^^))

Name: Genesis Klein

Race: Uru
Name: Emily Lane

Power: Race - Enhanced speed

Biography: Emily is known to run away from her problems. When she was growing up with her parents in England and had 'problems' with them, she would lock herself in her bedroom and create her own imaginary world to run away to. This created a love of reading and writing, which fueled her imagination and caused her to decide to become an author. So, once she was old enough, she ran away from her parents - her problems - and moved to Luruien, Australia. She enrolled in the university of Luruien, and began taking a creative writing course.

Extra: Let's just say she has major parental issues.
Name: Emily Lane

Power: Race - Enhanced speed

Biogr
((Welcome to the destruction :D people finally begun joining! X3))
Name: Disk

Race: Uruku, Lion

Power: Sense - He can sense anything or anyone within a certain range, whether they're hidden or not.

Biography: His birth wasn't planned. His parents were rich but hadn't wanted any children. They pretty much ignored him and treated him like trash for his entire life. Then one day, without warning, they moved, not bringing him along, and told him to figure something out himself. Without a clue of what he should do, he decided to come here, to Lulurien.

Name: Disk 

Race: Uruku, Lion

Power: Sense - He can sense anything o
XD That's gunna conflict with Arcuine's Ability, since it says she can't be sensed over a year ago
Genesis pulled herself out of the rubble and collapsed in front of what used to be her house. Her body was riddled with cuts and bruises, and her left arm was twisted at an incredibly awkward and painful angle. In her right had, she clutched a tape recorder which she had found in it when she woke up. She had already listened to the message, but wasn't sure if she believed it. Unique abilities? It was a bit far fetched. At the moment, however, she had no energy to ponder on it. She sat in front of the rubble pile, closed her eyes, and waited.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Emily had been unpacking in her dorm when the bomb had detonated. The resulting explosions had literally blown her off her feet and knocked her to the ground. The moment she hit the floor, she had curled up into fetal position. That's what you were supposed to do, right? Well, whoever had taught her to do that was right. By making herself smaller, it made most of the debris that would have otherwise hit her completely miss. Most being the keyword.
She was almost in the clear, almost, when she spotted the light fixture breaking off of the ceiling, right over her head.
Well, needless to say, it hit, and she blacked out. Later, much later, she woke up feeling more lightheaded than she could ever remember being in her entire life. Her head was throbbing. She put a hand to it; it came away wet, red and sticky. She groaned and plopped down, only to yelp and push her self up onto her elbows as something poked her hard in the back of the head. A tape recorder? She played it back. Nazis? Abilities? Nothing was making sense...
(I'll wait for Dizmo to reply before i reply) over a year ago
Barry was just watering the gardens, at least thats what he remembered. now he somehow ended up on the floor in the living room "he moaned in pain" as he regained his balance and senses, a sharp stinging pain shot up his right arm. he looked around and all he could see was the burning building of which used to be his home. He was surrounded by fire and rubble and what looked like the remains of a bathroom sink. 'i have to move' he thought, forcing himself to stand he searched for an opening of which he could escape. the way he saw it he had three choices, dive through the fire and hope he doesn't hit rubble, Try climb up and exit through the room, or wait and burn in hell fire. he made the choice that seemed more logical, Dive through the fire. he aimed were he thought the window to be and charged straight through the fire, his aiming paid off but what he saw when he got outside was even worse that his house. 'bloody hell, the whole damn towns on fire' he looked to his left arm and saw a tape recorder 'now what the hell is this' walked down the street until he fond a place to rest that wasn't burning. 'alright lets see what you got for me' he played the recording and the more he listened the more serious his face grew. 'YOU FUCKING NAZIS THINK YOU CAN FUCK WITH ME COUNTRY AND GET AWAY WITH IT!' his mind screamed. he moved through the streets trying to avoid contact when he saw the local motels roof collapse. mumbled under his breath "shit better help anyone in there". He Rushed into the motel and called out "is anyone in here still alive?".
Uluu and Ned pushed with all their might against the rubble that had him pinned and managed to get enough leverage on the rubble for Ned to roll out from under the rubble. "thank fucking god, lets get out of here". As Ned began to stand he applied to much weigh on his left leg and found out rather painfully that he had a bad sprain in his ankle. "FUCK!" Ned screamed loudly to the pain as he fell on his left side. He looked up at Uluu and asked "help me up?" he asked with a weak smile.
Uluu quickly put Ned's arm over her shoulder, and begun to support his weight to pick him up, then begun to slowly move towards the door, but then her Cat Ears heard someone downstairs.
"Someone's in the building.... it could be a Nazi" she couldn't make out whatever the person said over the sound of crumbling buildings and crackling fire, it was better to be safe than sorry, she didn't exactly believe the recording before, but after seeing how she somehow stopped the smoke with... nothing? she had to believe, the crumbling town around her sure made sense now too.

Arcuine had been hiding in the alleyway, looking at Genesis, Arcuine was unsure on whether to go up to her and check if she was alive or not.... she listened carefully and filtered her ears through the other sounds around them.... beat.... beat.... beat.... whoever that was, had a heartbeat, and was still alive, she quickly moved out into the street, and dragged the person into the alleyway.
"Hey, you alright?"
Uluu helped Ned up and supported his weight while he walked, he winced in pain with every step they took. 'Feels like my body was hit by a train' It took him only a moment before he realized what he had just though 'idiot you were hit by a building'. Ned then saw Uluu cock her head as her ears twitched. "someone's in the building" the was a pause before she said the next part of her sentence, in that time Ned began a thought that was then interrupted by the end of her sentence 'someone's in the building? Thank god someone must be here to hel-' "it could be a Nazi" Uluu finished. It took Ned a while to realize what she had just said, in that while he just stared at her like she was an idiot, but he returned to his senses before she led him somewhere that wasn't the nearest exit out of the burning building. "fucking really?" Ned forever the poet asked with the grace of a stream-liner in a swimming pool. "Nazi's? you think it's fucking Nazi's? Yeah, no fuck this let's just get to the nearest exit." Ned insisted to leave at the nearest exit, for you see, Ned was rather stubborn when it came to the debate on whether or not to burn to death.
Genesis' eyes fluttered open and she stared up at the girl who had asked the question. "Me?" She mumbled, feeling a bit disoriented and confused. She must have drifted off.
She considered the question. Was she okay? She was injured, quite extensively too, and her arm hurt like crazy. Her head was spinning from trying to understand the message on the tape recorder. Her family was more than likely dead. Her entire bode felt strange. But she was alive. And that was more than could be said for most of the town.
"I'll be fine." she finally answered. Wincing, she sat up. "Do you have any idea what's going on?"

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

After lying in the remains of her dorm for at least ten minutes, Emily pushed herself to her feet and began looking of a way out. Her head was throbbing painfully; she knew it had to be bleeding pretty badly, buy she couldn't do anything about that at the moment. Currently, her priority was to get to a safer area. Whether what the tape had said was true or not, the building was at risk of collapsing even if crazy Nazis didn't burst into it and try to use her as a weapon. Spotting what could possibly be a path out of the building, Emily began to walk.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

((And now for the one that I completely forgot about >~<))

Disk sat on a pile of rubble, looking around at everything wide-eyed. In his right hand, her held a tae recorder, which he gripped so tightly that it was a miracle it didn't just shatter.
An onlooker might have thought that he was sky-high, just sitting there and staring. And maybe he was. All Disk knew was that he could tell where everything was. Everything. Even without looking. He knew that there was an uprooted tree, burned and blackened, fifty feet to his left. And he knew that exactly 63.7 meters behind him, there was a burning building with three living people in it - and a whole lot of dead ones. He knew, somehow. He knew where it all was. He felt it like it was some sort of extension of himself. And it was freaking him out.
I'd still like to talk to you about Disk's power conflicting with Arcuine's over a year ago
Kat-chan commented…
Right, of course. So how about he can't sense her, but instead he just feels this blank space where she should be. Like the specific area where she is just 'stops existing' to him? over a year ago
yeah, that's fine with me :D over a year ago
Name: Alrich Adler

Power: Bi-lingual (speaks both English and German fluently) Expert Marksman (trained with a large variety of weapons, but keeps an assault rifle and a semi-automatic pistol), Hand to hand specialist, Military genius, Acrobatic ability, Military Rank, other Nazi things.

Biography: Alrich had been training for war since he was 13 years old, he had read all of Aldof Hitlers inspirational speeches, he trained in so many different forms of combat, he had done everything he could for the oncoming war. He had joined as an officer for the Nazi Fourth Riech at the age of 17, his carrier in the Nazi Military sky rocketed and he managed reach the rank of Major under the tutelage of his C.O Brigadegeneral Dieter Eldric who was like a father to him. The scientists in the Fourth Riech had developed a bomb that was meant to give powers to the men and woman in the Fourth Riech, it was going to be a glorious war, on that the Nazi's would win. Then the bomb was launched at a some town in Australia, they would pay for their meddling in their plans. The Nazi Fourth Riech will rule the world, and Australia would be the first country to fall to them. The operation was headed by Alrich's C.O Brigadegeneral Eldric, who was entrusted with a Brigade of 4 battalions at 700 troops each, which he split between four Majors. Alrich was one of those Majors. Three of the battalions were tasked with making sure that no military force made it into the town. One was focused on anti-air and the other anti-infantry while the remainder was on standby. Alrichs battalion was focused on finding and capturing any of the survivors so some experiments could be performed on them. He was going in first with a small Gruppe of 9 soldier including himself by way of airdrop. The rest of his men were to create a perimeter around the town and detain any subjects that attempted to escape. It would remain that way until him and the men in his Gruppe could secure a headquarters, He would not fail his mission.
Name: Alrich Adler

Power: Bi-lingual (speaks both Englis
Dizmo commented…
I feel like i committed a war crime for doing so much research for this RP and making this character over a year ago
Alrich sat in silence, everyone was silent. They had been training for this day for years, admittedly the day did not come on their own terms, but it was here non the less. While the people were silent, their mode of transport was not, the engine on the plane roared as it approached its destination. Then the voice of the pilot crackled to life on the intercoms "fünf Minuten, bis Fallzeit ." as it finished its message the voice crackled away in a similar way to how it appeared. All the passengers on the plan stood up and lined up in two lines towards the back of the plane. Alrich stood in front of the other soldiers in his own line, the time was quickly approaching for his mission to begin, nothing would stop him from completing his mission. Silence once again ruled, only being challenged by the roar of the engine's as the plane descended to the ground. They were three minutes away now, three minutes away form their destination, Luruien.
Emily picked her way out of the room, down the hall, and out of the building, carefully making her way over, under or around debris in order to do so. Her head was screaming for attention. She touched it gingerly, only to flinch, choke back a scream of pain, and jerk her hand away. How was she supposed to treat an injury she couldn't even bring herself to touch?

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Suddenly, Disk was sensing something else. Somehow, he couldn't tell the exact distance, nor could he tell exactly what the object was, but it was becoming rapidly clearer. He supposed whatever it was, it was at the edge of his figurative 'vision'. Ah, here it was, he could see it much more clearly now. It was...a plane. Yes, that's it. A lane, with plenty of armed people on it. He frowned, somehow he didn't think that it was a rescue mission. No, if the recording was to be believed, those were the Nazis. And they were coming for people like him. He got to his feet and began picking his way down the pile of debris. He needed to get out of there. He needed to hide.
"What's going on? well... we were bombed, and now being invaded by Nazis, so far i got a recording of someone in our town telling me most of this, aswell as something about powers.... I'm Arcuine, I've seen you a few times in the town over the past years, nice to finally meet you" she said, nodding her head, as her ears tapped Genesis on the head.

Uluu took Ned towards the fire exit at the side of the building, and begun descending the steel stairs on the outside, her ears.... the rumbling and crackling was much louder outside.... and was that an Engine? just as she thought that a Plane flew overhead, instinctively she looked up, it hurt her ears a lot. but then she continued to take Ned down the stairs.
"You too," Genesis replied destractedly. "Wait, you got a recording? So did I. This is weird. Are Nazi's really invading?" Her mind ras racing a thousand miles per minute. All of this was so strange. It didn't even seem real, more like some bizzare nightmare. The pain in her arm, however, assured her that she was awake. "What about the part where he mentioned powers? Is that true too?"
Barry heard the plane fly by over head "is any one cough* cough*" he was hacking at his lungs, he had to get out of the building. he ran out the door he had come in by. "cough* cough* damnit cough* cough*". he moved himself into an ally way across the street "ll just hide out here".
"Waren über die Stadt jetzt , viel Glück Jungs und Hagel das Vierte Reich" said the crackly voice over the intercom as the back of the plane slowly opened revealing the outside world by way of clouds and sky. When the the mechanical whirring that accompanied the opening of the back had ended Alrich ran to the end of the ramp and jumped off into the empty sky without hesitation, he was quickly followed by his 8 selected soldiers who acted in a similar manner. There was once again silence, only the sound of the air going past his head and the quickly disappearing plane could be heard. They were falling for a short while until they pulled the lead to their chutes and one by one the slowly descended to the ground. They eventually landed on the ground with a thud, none of the Nazi soldiers losing their balance and falling. Instead they quickly pulled out their assault riffles and scanned the area. They moved slowly towards a near by building, not stopping their constant sweeping of the area until they had made it safely inside the shop which happened to be a camping shop. Alrich then took a stand on top of the counter and began his short speech for his men. "Männer , wir sind hier heute für die Nazi her reich . Wir sind für etwas, was uns genommen wurde . Unsere Neo Atombombe wurde verwendet, um Supersoldaten zu schaffen , und wir werden sie finden und sie für den eigenen Gebrauch . Wir werden die Einrichtung eines Kommandoposten und dann für Verstärkungen zu Hilfe rufen und finden unsere Waffen . Wir werden es nicht versäumen , Heil dem vierten Reich." They would not fail, those were the words he used, and he intended to keep them."ausziehen lässt , werden wir auf Polizeistation nehmen . Erfassen Sie alle, die Sie sehen, dass ist kein Nazi . Lassen Sie uns ." With those final words he jumped off of the counter. Him and his men then took off in search of the police station, after picking up a map of the local area from the camper shop.

Uluu seemed to be ignoring him as she led him towards the fire escape exit, which he had completely ignored during his rant about the fastest way to escape, and was probably a better plan of escape than the front door. Probably. As they were making their way down the flight of stairs Ned heard something, it sounded like a plane. 'thank god, maybe their using water bomb plane to put out the fires'. After he complete that thought he saw parachutes opening and want looked like soldiers descend to the ground. He then turned to Uluu and said "Okay I still don't believe that Nazi's are invading, but i think something weird is going on. We should probably hurry up and get to a safe place, like someones house or something." Ned now almost hopped that Nazi's were invading, if not he would get busted for breaking and entering when they broke into a house, if Uluu agreed with him at least. She might have a better plane than breaking into someones home.
Uluu couldn't hear right now, her ears were ringing really loudly from the plane, she though she heard Ned say something about hiding, that would be a smart idea, she begun descending the stairs, and quickly moved into a Bakery next to the Hotel, it was intact on the 1st floor, the 2nd not so intact, she put Ned down against a wall, as she took a seat nearby, her mind was spinning and racing with thoughts... till it stopped at the voice recording, and the man's voice about Powers, then her mind raced again about how the smoke and fire wouldn't come closer when she didn't want it to..... she begun thinking? smoke or fire control? forcefield?
"What's my power?" she thought aloud.

"As far as i've seen, Powers aren't so real so far. Nazis and Bomb.... well, look around, and up there" Arcuine pointed to a plane with parachutes coming out.
"Invasion Military Plane, check. Nazi symbol on plane, Check. people dropping out from nazi plane being Nazis... Check, we have an invasion" she said jokingly, then realising now was not the situation to be laughing or making a joke. they would need to MOVE and now
"we need to scat! those parachuters might've seen us" Arcuine said, standing up and holding her out out to lift up Genesis
Ned took a seat in the bakery, taking care not to put to much weight on his left ankle. He sighed and began to think about the situation. 'a massive bomb, no civil service groups actively trying to help put out fires and stop crimes, no riots or mass crime spree's during times of crisis for that matter, and then there was the plane and that parachute. I am no expert on planes and i didn't get that great of a look at it but that kinda looked like a military plane. What's going on?' Ned's silent line of thought was then interrupted by Uluu's own louder thought, "Whats my power?" Uluu asked herself. "Seriously, what are you going on about? That tape right? you honestly believe that? Listen some of what it said makes sense but super heroes live in comic books, that's not going to change anytime soon." Even as he said it thought of doubt began to form in his mind. 'aliens used to belong in sci-fi novels, now their apart of everyday life, hell i'm having this argument with one for Christ's sake. Who knows what else can change?' He thought to him self.
Uluu looked to him.
"you didn't see it? you haven't realized yet have you? we would've choked to death before we could lift you out, i was beginning to choke, i thought to myself, begging the smoke to not get near my mouth, and something made it so, i saw the fire and i didn't want it to come closer, and it didn't.... either i have a power, or God is beginning to listen to me, and right now, that tape guy has been correct. the whole town looks like a bomb hit it, which he said did. he said Nazis were invading, and i dunno if you saw or not. but that Plane we saw, had a Swastika on it. Nazis are invading. so far everything that tape guy said was correct.... so why would he lie about powers if everything else was true? we have powers now.... and if we're going to survive, we need to figure them out...." she begun thinking for a moment, there was a brick near Ned.
"Ned, throw that brick at me" she said, pointing to it.
With a grim face, Genesis reached out with her good arm and accepted Arcuine's outstretched hand, hoisting herself to her feet. "You're right, let's move. We need to find somewhere safe we can hide. Any ideas?"

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Exhausted, Emily trudged through the streets. She was moving as quickly as she could manage, though, at the moment, that wasn't very quickly. Her head felt like it was splitting open. She needed to find somewhere safe to sit down for a moment and treat her injury. Preferably somewhere with clean water. Unfortunately, her options were kind of narrow at the moment.

Turning a corner and arriving behind a building, she paused for a moment and leaned heavily against a wall. She wasn't going to get very far at this rate. Struggling to catch her breath, she took another step, only for her knees to buckle and cause her to fall over. Try as she might, she couldn't make herself get back up. Was this how she was going to die?

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

"Soldiers. Go the other way. So many bodies. Oh my God, so many people died."

Disk felt like he was going crazy. His skill was useful; he knew which streets to take to avoid Nazis, which buildings were safe, and where to go for minimal debris. But the knowledge was so overwhelming. He hardly knew whether to use his eyes or not. And knowing exactly how many bodies there were and where to find them? It was driving him mad.
Alrich and his Nazi Gruppe were moving slowly moving through the city, they were looking into every nook and cranny as the passed through. Shining flashlights in every dark alleyway and keeping their guns safety off, prepared for an attack from any side. "Herr, ich habe etwas gefunden!" Alrich turned his attention in the direction the soldier was indicating, everyone in his Gruppe had their weapons trained on the crumpled body that had fallen against the side of a building. Everyone except for Alrich. "halten!" He approached the body that seemed to be badly wounded with a bad gash to the head. "Scheiße" She would need immediate medical attention, he wanted them alive, not dead. He turned his attention to one of the only two medics in the Gruppe. "Heilen Sie dieser Frau Wunden Soldat." The soldier jumped to comply to his CO's command. Alrich looked around the area, there were a lot of residential buildings. Alrich formed a plan in his head. The woman was barley consious, he doubted that she could even comprehend what was going on let alone remember any details. He turned to his second in command, hand picked by Alrich in case a situation such as this arose, he had created a plan for the unlikely event of this situation. "Hauptmann , ich werde Codenamen ' Schafwolf ' Sie wissen, Ihre Aufträge zu initiieren." The captain did know his orders, he was to continue to the police station without Alrich and proceed to make radio contact with other ground forces, one hundred Nazi troops would then march through the city, not stopping at any house unless there was visual conformation that there was a subject, until they reach the police station. They would then proceed to fortify the surrounding area. After the fortification were complete they would then begin the hunt for the subjects. "Natürlich Dur" Replied the captain as he handed Alrich a secure frequency shortwave radio transmitter, they were going to have direct radio communication in case there was a need for a change in orders. Seeing that the medic was finished with treating the woman Alrich approached the woman once more "Danke Soldat nun weiter mit dem Auftrag" Alrich then picked the woman up and put her over his shoulder. "Begrüßen Sie den vierten reich sehen wir den Sieg , bis wir uns wieder Soldaten" He said with a quick salute as he and his soldiers parted ways, they towards the police station, himself and the woman to a nearby house. After placing the woman on the couch he searched through the room until he found a change of clothes, he threw his uniform in the trash and then returned to the woman who was still unconscious, Alrich didn't know when she lost consciousness, 'the medic probably gave her something to knock her out', Alrich thought to himself. He was prepared to do what he was about to do, so he began by making a new identity. "Alright then" Alrich now spoke in English with a slight English accent, he had trained and studied for years in the language. "I am Ben Calder, i am 27 years old, born to a family in Australia who had moved from London to Sydney. I was passing through the city on my way to a friends house in the northern territory, my friends name is Steve. We had grown up together in Sydney until he moved to the Northern Territory two years ago. I saw her bleeding out on the streets so took her inside this house to see what i could do to help her, I am Ben Calder." He finished creating his story and began to ponder how this might turn out. 'who knows what power she might have gained? This could be very dangerous' Alrich thought to himself.

Ned was listening to what Uluu said with curiosity, he did not remember the thing she said about the smoke, but his mind was other wise occupied with not dying at the time so that may be why. His train of though was derailed however when she told Ned to throw a nearby brick at her. "wait what?" he looked at her and saw that she was serious "you seriously want- I don't even- But super powers aren't.... You know what? Fuck it why not, maybe it will knock some sense into you" With those last words he hopped once over to where the brick was, picked it up and hopped back to his seat. "Just so you know when the brick impacts your face it was not my fault." He of course was not going to aim at her face, he was instead going to aim at her gut. He was still going to throw with all the might he could in his fatigue and injured state. "3-2-1" He counted down and threw the brick with a grunt, he watched as the brick flew through the air towards Uluu. 'She better no't cry like a whiny bitch when the brick hits her' Ned doubted that she would act that way though, since from what little Ned knew of Uluu made Uluu seem more resilient then most woman her age.

(Scheiße is pronounced shy-zer for those who want to know how to say 'shit' in German.)
Uluu kept her eyes on the brick, she was prepared for the impact in case she didn't have a power.... the honestly didn't want the brick to hit her.... and it didn't, it stopped a few cm from her chest, slowly begun sliding diagonally down towards her feet, kept sliding a bit till it stopped and rested against the floor, Uluu looked at it with surprise,
"Well.... we now know i don't control air, smoke or fire" she said, half chuckling, her mind was attempting to figure out what her power was... and how to use it.

Arcuine begun walking, whilst pulling along Genesis.
"I know this town better than my own body, follow me" she said, she begun weaving and moving through the maze of Alleyways, pulling along Genesis.
Ned's jaw hit the floor when he realized what just happened. Figuratively of course. He had thrown the brick at Uluu and it just... Stopped, in mid air, then it slid to the ground, diagonally, somehow. 'No not somehow' Ned's mind was working differently than it ever had before, he saw her use her power, and his mind started connecting dots. 'The brick didn't just stop mid air, it wasn't telekinesis, and it didn't look like the brick was met with a counteracting force, It acted as if it had impacted against a solid object, almost like a wall. An invisible wall, or a barrier. It appeared only a few centimeters from her, when the brick was about to hit her. Perhaps she currently has little to no control over here powers, and they are currently based on complete will or maybe as a reflex to physical harm. Almost a survival instinct of sorts, i wonder what the maximum range would be when she learns to control it at a thought instead of by instinct, maybe it might be airtight, can she cast multiple barriers at once?' several questions bounced around Ned's head before he stopped, that wasn't right. He didn't think like that. Then the thoughts started again. 'Maybe this might be my own power, since now i know that powers are real. I took one look at Uluu performing her power and i understood it, I wonder what would happen if i saw someone performing a physical action that would be possible for me to replicate without powers, what about my capacity for learning languages, if i hear other languages would i be able to learn them?' the thoughts were endless, questioning and wondering while immediately understanding what was witnessed. Ned began to get a migraine from the strain on his mind. He forced silence on his mind and the migraine stopped. Ned turned to Uluu, 'from the look on her face she was deep in thought, about what might that be, most likely attempting to work out her power, I wonder what would-'. The thoughts were acting up again if he wasn't careful they might start to consume him. "Hey Uluu" Ned called to get the females attention. "I think i figured it out, your power is to create barriers at will, currently your power is restricted to being an instinctive reaction that is triggered when you are about to come to harm. I also figured out my power, My power is understanding, I can understand things, make theory's for things, connect dots, all by just looking at something." There was a short moment of silence before Ned's new power kicked in again and he realized something else. "HOLY SHIT!!! I have the power to be the worlds greatest detective, I AM BATMAN!!!"
Genesis nodded as she hurried alongside Arcuine. "Right behind you." she muttered as she followed.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Emily groaned in discomfort as her consciousness began to return. She could vaguely hear someone talking, but she couldn't make out what they were saying. It sounded slightly muted, as if she was listening to the voice from underwater. Her eyes fluttered open. She wasn't seeing clearly; everything looked blurry and framed in light. Her hand went to her head. It was wrapped in something; cloth or bandages. Squinting, she looked around the room. Her vision was slowly starting to clear. She was in a building of some sort, a house looked like, and lying on a couch. This wasn't where she was before. What had happened? She had...fallen, right? I must have passed out...' she thought. Then she noticed the blonde man who was also inhabiting the room. "Who are you?" she asked weakly, her voice cracking as she spoke.
Alrich was snapped out of his train of thought when he heard the a weak voice behind him. The woman was awake, and she sounded like she needed water, first he was going to find out some answers from her. "Oh good your awake, i wasn't sure when you would wake up" Alrich said "My name is Ben by the way, Whats your name?" He was going to start with the basics.
Arcuine stopped at a very dark Alleyway, she open a door to what seemed to be an Electronics Store.
"There's a Bullet Shelter in here in case they get robbed, it should be around the back, could yo go there and try to find it? don't press the red button inside it tho, that'l seal you in until you press it again. I'm going to look around the store for a Short Wave Radio" Arcuine was actually thinking strategically, though she didn't really think of Food or Water for the shelter... maybe she has some other plan?

Uluu chuckled
"You're a fictional Character? you seem pretty real to me" she said humorously, then her ears flicked... she could hear footsteps, and not some regular guys shoes, those were metal boots,
"Hide! someone's coming!" she quickly moved to behind the wall, ready to try out her power if she needed to.
Ned was put up his finger and was about to reply to her comment about being a fictional character with a snide, sarcastic comment in return when Uluu's ears twitched. 'her ears twitched last time she heard a loud noise, i remember hearing somewhere that her race's ears are more sensitive then our own, I wonder how sensitive her ears are?' his thought were halted dead when he heard what she said next "Hide! someone's coming!" He quickly bolted upright in the chair intending to jump behind the bakery's counter. However he was almost immediately halted in his plan however when he was rather painfully reminded of his injury. It took all his self control not to scream in pain as he fell on the floor with a loud thud. Through the intense pain in his mind he managed to create one thought, one thought to surmise their situation 'Oh shit!'
Genesis nodded briefly. "Alright. I'll wait inside then. You try to hurry, though. I don't know how safe it it, you know, with the Nazi's and all." With that, she entered the shop and began look for the Bullet Shelter. It didn't take long to find, and she let herself inside.
Nazis passed by the bakery that Uluu and Ned were hiding in, Uluu kept her attention to the sounds of her ears. several heartbeats, most regular, 2 irregular, the 2 irregular were her own and Ned's, she could tell because they were closer than the others, she toned her hearing in a little more, now she could literally hear the blood flowing through the Nazis veins, a few males, less females than Males, they were calm, some confident from their heartrate and bloodflow. they haven't eaten in a while, she toned her hearing back to normal after the Nazis were quite a distance away from the bakery.
"They're gone now Ned, but just in case they're Uruku Black Panthers, try not to make any loud noises" she doubted they were Black Panther Urukus, the Black Panther Uruku would've heard her and Neds elevated heartbeat too easily, not to mention she didn't smell any Black Panther Uruku..... how did she know all this?.... her memories were beginning to get jumbled now.

Arcuine found one, she also took 2 Radios, aswell as some batteries, then from the vending machine that had no power, and luckily for her, broken glass, she took some Water and Food, then she went to the Bullet Shelter to join Genesis.
"Ok, here" she mumbled, handing a Radio to Genesis
"stay on Channel 5.9, the Nazis shouldn't have radios that access that Channel, we can talk with it if we get separated." she then begun to fiddle with the Short Wave radio.

Lutt grumbled, his eyes slowly opened, his body was.... cold.... very cold.... he tried to stand up, only to clutch his side, he stared at the small piece of Shrapnel in his side.... and the Electricity bouncing off his body onto the Shrapnel.
"w-what?" he sat up, unsure whether to pull it out or not, something wasn't right, his pocket felt bloated, he pulled out a recorder, it was strange to him, he pressed 'play'.
Ned heart nearly stopped, he stopped breathing as he waited. It felt like hours to him but in reality it was only a few seconds, maybe a minute at the most. When Uluu told Ned that they were gone he let go of the breath he had been holding. When Uluu told him to be careful in case they had Black Panther Uruku that made him think. He doubted that they would since the Black Panther Uruku lived mainly in south american jungles and African plains, were their natural stalker predator abilities are utilized the most. A lot of governments have attempted to persuade them to join different nations military divisions, but the Black Panther Uruku seem to always prefer to live a solitary life. It seemed unlikely that they would join the most notoriously evil military group in humane history. Not impossible, just unlikely. "We need to get out of here, find some place safe, maybe find some other survivors. But first lets get out of here" Ned whispered to Uluu.
Genesis switched her radio to channel 5.9 and nodded. "5.9. In case we get seperated. No Nazis. Got it." She looked curiously at Arcuine. "What are you doing?"

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

"Emily." she stated simply. She looked once more around the room before refocusing her gaze on the man who had introduced himself as Ben. "Where am I? What happened?"
"I've worked with Radios before, this is a Short Wave Radio, i can use it to contact people from around Australia, and maybe Asia if i'm lucky, i can also try America, but what we want is Australia" Arcuine hadn't noticed though that the Mic on the SWR was broken. she continued to change the dial, from static to occasional chatter, she eventually stopped on some chatter.
"HE'S HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK! IT'S A HOME RUN!" the radio begun to sound, she turned the volume down a little. "Well, there's a station" she said, she continued to move the dial again, attempting to find a station she could ask for help from.

Uluu nodded towards Ned.
"let's move the opposite direction of those Nazis, i think they're patrolling the main highway... maybe"
Ned nodded, and then his mind connected the dots. He used to have a friend that wanted to become a architect when he left high school, and he never shut up about buildings. He would talk non stop about the most stupid little things, But thanks to this he knew the basics of building codes for homes and businesses. "there should be a door that leads out to the back" Ned began "its put in most businesses in case of a fire in the front of the building, we can leave out there." His mind raced as he thought of the optimal place to go. The library while a useful source of information is pretty much useless in this situation assuming that it didn't go up in flames. The police station was on the other side of the town and it would probably be where they are headed, But the university would be great assuming that it is still standing. Useful technology, beds, food, and plenty of room to hide in. "We need to go to the university" Ned said, not realizing that Uluu wasn't making the same connections he was as he began to walk to the back of the bakery towards where he hoped to back exit would be.

"Well Emily in case you haven't noticed we are in a bit of a situation here" Alrich began "It seems that the town was hit by a bomb, i saw the explosion when a was heading into town. Luckily i was not in the blast radius. When i went in to investigate i found you lying on the ground dying. You are lucky I found you when i did, not five seconds later and you would have been spotted by Nazi's. I don't know who's house this is but i hope that they are alive and out of this hell hole." Alrich finished.
Genesis flinched when the radio started up. She hoped nobody had heard it. "So we program the radio to contact others and ask for help. Makes sense. Except...what if everyone else is just as bad off, or worse? What if no one can help?"

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Emily struggled into a sitting position. She still felt weak and, when she finally managed to sit herself up, a wave of nausea washed over her for a few seconds. She shook her head. "This is insane. Nazis? Really? How we stay safe from Nazis here? Or anywhere for that matter? This is all because of that stupid guy who left that stupid recording..."
Arcuine stopped for a moment, her ears moving in all sorts of directions, she was thinking of a reply to what Genesis asked.
"That radio station before, they were probably playing Cricket, as far as i can tell they sounded like they were oblivious to our situation, so I'd say the outside world is fine, and as far as they're concerned, we're fine.... hopefully they won't believe that for long."
she continued to fiddle with the radio.... after a few moments, she stopped. she had tried every station twice, nothing but the cricket, and some non-responsive stations.
"We can try again tomorrow, for now, we need to survive."

Uluu nodded, and begun following Ned out the back.
Ned led Uluu to the university, and the fact that he could do that messed with him. He had only ever looked at a map for the place once, since he didn't plan on staying here with Uluu for to long, But he remembered in perfect detail where it should be. He and Uluu ran in ally ways and behind buildings, not daring to step into the street. "who do you think left us those recordings." Ned said suddenly "who ever it was seemed to know what was going to happen to us. Whats up with that?" Ned wasn't sure what answer he would get, he was just trying to make conversation while they were making their way to the university. He was confident in Uluu's ability to hear anybody before they could hear them.

Alrich's eye's widened at the news that was just presented to him. "What recording?" He asked immediately, He had known that someone had assessed their missile guidance systems and set the course for the backwater town he was currently in, but he was not informed about anything involving recordings. This information could lead to the capture of the one that wronged them. He needed to know about this recording.
Genesis nodded. "Alright. The only question is, how do we go about doing that? Sure, we have food and water, and this place is relatively safe, but I doubt Nazis won't be able to find a way in. And if they do, I don't think I'll be very useful if we have to fight."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Emily was confused for a moment, then realized. "Oh, that's right. If you weren't here during the explosion, you probably wouldn't have gotten one. Here." She dug into her pocket, found the recording, and handed it to him. "But fair warning, there's some pretty insane stuff recorded on it. Unbelievable, actually."