Random Role Playing Angel Training Academy (Reboot)

TAIKAMODO posted on Feb 05, 2015 at 06:19AM
God, creater of the heavens and the earth. He formed the skies, and spoke into existence the ground, the seas, and the creatures therein. He brought about the first two humans to exist, Adam and eve, and created a barrier, that seperated heaven and earth from colliding.

As time went on, and humans became more advanced and populated more of the earth, more and more demons began appearing. Demons were the manifestations of evil, created from the same thing as satan himself; hatred. Satan, however,was in hell, and had nothing to do with this.The greed, lust, and hate of humans had formed these dark creatures.

In order to prevent the demons from ravaging the world and destroying humanity,god created anti-demons, or 'angels'. Angels would work as the guardians of the earth from demons, and become the guides towards a better future. However, even angels weren't immortal.

They needed to be able to entrust their children would be able to protect the future, so that humanity would not fade when their time came. It was because of this, that the ATA was created. The ATA would be a school, like the schools of humans, where young angels would learn to use their powers to help protect humanity and fight demons.

The ATA building was then created, in heaven, so that they learned in a pure environment, and angels ,adults, were volunteering to be teachers, as, even as an Angel, challenging a demon was not a walk in the park. In fact, every encounter with a demon is a life-threatening danger, and is to be taken with caution.

Extra info
~~~~~~~~~

Demons are classified by their strength, which is divided into five, groups, or 'stars'. Five stars being the strongest, and one star being the weakest. However, this does not mean that because a demon is classified as weakest, it is not harmless. A demon's star is determined by it's energy level. If the energy level is very powerful, then it's higher ranked, while if it's level is low, then it's a lower rank.

While angels are naturally divine in nature, divine energy isn't every angels's power. Their power can be anything, this is one of the things that makes each angel an individual.

The ATA has four buildings: The primary building, which is where classes are held. The Lodge, which is where everyone sleeps, eats, relaxes, etc... The arena building, where fighting tournaments (To hone battle skills) are held. Lastly, the Cafeteria (Your probably thinking that angels don't need this, but god created angels to more closely resemble humans than to himself).

Rules
~~~~~~
-No godmodding.

-No, you cannot be a demon, unless there is a very...VERY good reason for you to be one. (Main villian, for example)

-No sexual content. All romance must be kept at PG13.

-No one line posts unless absolutely unavoidable. If your encountering a writer's block, i'll try to give you more to work off of.

-Please attempt to word things and spell them properly. I'm not gonna go grammar nazi, but it's harder to RP when we hardly know what your saying. For the record, that includes commas and periods as well.

-No use of heavy profanity (This means the following:Fuck,Bitch,Ass) unless your character is just that much of a potty mouth.

-Light Profanity is allowed (You may not consider it profanity, but some do: Damn, Hell) , but still don't do it too much.

-No pages just full of your character's talking. DO something.

-Don't try and make this RP all about romance and sappiness. It's about Angels and Demons fighting each other.

-These rules will NOT be bent or broken. I hate to sound mean, but lots of RP's die because the rules are either only implied, or never enforced.

Character Sheet

Name:

Age:(Remember, this is an academy, so i doubt they'll be there past sixteen unless they are teaching.)

Physical Description:

Personality:

Backstory:

Powers/Abilities:

Extra:

Random Role Playing 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
Name: Asura

Physical Description:Pic, but without the red clouds on the robe.

Personality:Cold, nearly emotionless. He is quiet, and only speaks when mandatory.

Backstory:Unknown, but will be revealed if Asura ever opens up and tells anyone.

Powers/Abilities:He can create and manipulate lava.

Extra: His family's signature trait is red hair.
Name: Asura

Physical Description:Pic, but without the red clouds on the
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
Character Sheet

Name: Malia

Physical Description: (pic)

Personality: She's friendly and optimistic

Backstory: Malia seems to be an average cookie cutter kid. Good Grades, trains hard, lives a normal life but all the teachers know that is not the case. Malia's great grandfather shamed her family by choosing to let himself be dragged to hell by demons after being tempted with unworldly power. His own wife was the one to destroy him. After that her family was a target of demon attacks for they were now seen as weak. The attacks have stopped for now and Malia is determined to prove that her family will never fall into the same weakness as her grandfather did.

Powers/Abilities: She can turn her skin into rock hard stone.

Character Sheet 

Name:  Malia 

Physical Description: (pic)

Perso
(Cool! Waiting for some more people.)
(Okay!)
(....On second thought, I'm a bit bored, so why not start now?)

Plumes of Lava erupted from the ground as my arms raised into the air, before I unceremoniously brought them down, causing all of the lava to crash to the ground forcefully. Then the Lava began to slowly seep into the ground, bubbling a little, before dissearing back into the earth. I had finally mastered my Lava control. I would have smirked or cheered if I was happy, but truthfully, I wasn't. Nothing, not even mastering my powers, could make me happy. But now wasn't the time to delve into those things. If my power was now under control, maybe I could go back to class, and hopefully I wouldn't burn anyone this time. Actually, no, I wasn't hopeful about that. Of course not, I wasn't hopeful about anything. I have no emotions, no feelings. No pain, no joy. No regrets, and no happiness. But for the ability to erase all of my sadness, I would do anything. Even if it meant erasing my happiness as well.
Malia starred at the wall in front of her. Sweat dripped from her forehead as she took a shakey breath. She closed her eyes and let them fly open and she took off at a full sprint. She used her momentum and speed to run part of the ways up the wall before using her legs to push off into a blackflip. As soon as she hit the ground once more she continued her back flips until she could twist forward in the air. At this moment she hardened the skin on her legs and feet plus her right arm. She she came down she shook the area around her putting a slight crack in the concert. Her right arm slugged forward and punched her target square in the red dot but the force of her stone arm shattered the target sending wood splinters flying everywhere. She sighed as she stood up straight letting out a heavy breath. When she finally noticed the wood splinters all around her and the broken concrete below her she smiled. "Thank heavens" slowly her hardened skin returned to looking smooth and creamy. She rubbed her right arm as she walked over to thebbench nearby where she kept her bag and water container.
"Hey....is that-?"

"Yeah, it's him alright...but why is he back?"

"I don't know....since when did they let insane people into class anyway?"

"Quiet! Here he comes!"

The hushed whispers of the other students reached my ears as i slowly made my way through the halls, my eyes straightforward and posture completely straight. I had been long used to this kind of treatment bymy fellow piers, ever since that day a couple of years ago when that kid had attempted to bully me into giving him my sandwich. I had burned both of his arms and a portion of his face, and he had been force to leave the school on a stretcher. He had deserved it, so i saw no issue, but apparently i had been classified as unstable and placed in solitary confinement until i could completely control both my temper and my power. Now that i had done both, i was permitted into class again. Regardless, the general populace still thought i was some insane demon child, and so kept their distance from me or talked about me behind my back when they thought i couldn't hear them.. Not that i cared about being isolated. I had bee for several years now. Besides, life was less unpleasant if he didn't have people constantly talking to him anyway. Not that he thought life was pleasant....or unpleasant, for that matter.
Malia stretched her arms above her head as she left the training room. She paused briefly as she saw Asura walking towards her. He was a force to recon with. She remembered the incident that had him forced to leave the school clearly. She had felt conflicted about the whole thing, about whether it was right or wrong but in the end it wasn't her opinion that mattered. As he walked by she simply smiled and said "Glad to have you back." then she continued on her way to class.
over a year ago Mjonir said…
...…
(Totally didn't see this in my updates!)

I didn't make an outward response, give a slight widening of my eyes, but inwardly I was completely baffled. Who was she? Why had she addressed me, let alone in a positive manner. Deciding attempting to make sense of the mentality of people was a waste of time, I placed the thought in the back of my mind, before once more straightening my posture and continuing towards my next class.