Random Role Playing Crash Landed [Island Survival RP ~Anyone Can Join, Anytime~]

Pace_Solus posted on Feb 14, 2015 at 12:28PM
There is a 0.00001% chance your plane will crash, so one in every ten million planes crash. Reassuring, right? What happens when you are a passenger of the ten millionth.

Personally, whenever I go on a plane I look at each passenger and wonder what they're doing, where they're going. Some I'd love to befriend, some I'd want to avoid, some I wouldn't mind getting to know romantically, and after the however many hours the plane is in the air. chances are I'll never see any of them again.

This time it was different. It was just another day for the flight attendants, with their fake smiles and bright smart uniforms. It was an extraordinary day for most of the passengers, some were going on holiday, some seeing family, some going home... until the almost immediate crash. The plane tore up in the air, separated into five parts, and while almost all the passengers were either unconscious, dead or clinging for life, each part of the plane landed among different parts of a tropical deserted island. Those things I said about the other passengers in a plane, well now all of that is possible, how will you survive with strangers on an island?

Okay, this was a hard topic to make new-comers applicable during the later parts of the RP, but the plane tearing up in mid-air is a good way to have new characters introduced well into the RP. If you're here towards the start of the RP, however, you are a part of the survivors that this RP will focus on, so if that made no sense, basically the cameras are on the passengers of one piece of the plane the entire RP. If you want to join and the RP is underway, just stumble into them or something and say you were part of another piece of the plane.

The RP will start when a few people apply, (it'd be nice if you could all make two characters, gender doesn't matter, since this is a small-ish community).

Application (remember, two characters would warm my heart)-

Name:
Appearance/Picture(recommended):

Personality and Bio will be revealed over time in the RP, I think that it's a good way to reinform the idea that everyone is a stranger to one another.

If I'm missing anything or if there are typos I'm sorry, it's late-ish and I'm using my phone. Questions are greatly appreciated and yes this idea came from LOST, but this island is just an average island ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~

So, what's happened so far? If you're new to the roleplay and don't want to read through it all:

UPDATE#1 6/06/2015 - The survivors of the crash have made friends and met each other, making a campfire, but some of them need medical attention and fast. Over time, they encountered a tribe which seems way too good to be true. People are wearing clean clothes, there are medical experts, and everyone is way too nice. It seems almost impossible, but beggars can't be choosers, the survivors are being shown around the camp and are about to get tattooed an animal of significance to their future on their arms.
last edited on Jun 06, 2015 at 03:25AM

Random Role Playing 424 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...