Random Role Playing Crash Landed [Island Survival RP ~Anyone Can Join, Anytime~]

Pace_Solus posted on Feb 14, 2015 at 12:28PM
There is a 0.00001% chance your plane will crash, so one in every ten million planes crash. Reassuring, right? What happens when you are a passenger of the ten millionth.

Personally, whenever I go on a plane I look at each passenger and wonder what they're doing, where they're going. Some I'd love to befriend, some I'd want to avoid, some I wouldn't mind getting to know romantically, and after the however many hours the plane is in the air. chances are I'll never see any of them again.

This time it was different. It was just another day for the flight attendants, with their fake smiles and bright smart uniforms. It was an extraordinary day for most of the passengers, some were going on holiday, some seeing family, some going home... until the almost immediate crash. The plane tore up in the air, separated into five parts, and while almost all the passengers were either unconscious, dead or clinging for life, each part of the plane landed among different parts of a tropical deserted island. Those things I said about the other passengers in a plane, well now all of that is possible, how will you survive with strangers on an island?

Okay, this was a hard topic to make new-comers applicable during the later parts of the RP, but the plane tearing up in mid-air is a good way to have new characters introduced well into the RP. If you're here towards the start of the RP, however, you are a part of the survivors that this RP will focus on, so if that made no sense, basically the cameras are on the passengers of one piece of the plane the entire RP. If you want to join and the RP is underway, just stumble into them or something and say you were part of another piece of the plane.

The RP will start when a few people apply, (it'd be nice if you could all make two characters, gender doesn't matter, since this is a small-ish community).

Application (remember, two characters would warm my heart)-

Name:
Appearance/Picture(recommended):

Personality and Bio will be revealed over time in the RP, I think that it's a good way to reinform the idea that everyone is a stranger to one another.

If I'm missing anything or if there are typos I'm sorry, it's late-ish and I'm using my phone. Questions are greatly appreciated and yes this idea came from LOST, but this island is just an average island ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~

So, what's happened so far? If you're new to the roleplay and don't want to read through it all:

UPDATE#1 6/06/2015 - The survivors of the crash have made friends and met each other, making a campfire, but some of them need medical attention and fast. Over time, they encountered a tribe which seems way too good to be true. People are wearing clean clothes, there are medical experts, and everyone is way too nice. It seems almost impossible, but beggars can't be choosers, the survivors are being shown around the camp and are about to get tattooed an animal of significance to their future on their arms.
last edited on Jun 06, 2015 at 03:25AM

Random Role Playing 424 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 424

over a year ago zeph2dmax said…
Once Nathan gathered plenty of wood, he called out to Uriah. "let's go. We should have enough by now." By then, a large pile of wood had accumulated near all of them. They probably had enough to last them the night, but now the main issue was when would Trent come back. Nathan glanced over to Allen still with his injuries, then to Eliana who was looking a little ill too. "What do you guys want to do now? Should we keep waiting for Trent?"
over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
Allen yawned,he was tired and cold at the same time."Wha..."He shivered."Who's Trent?.."He sniffed."Did by any chance a scorched pillow from the plane land near here?"
---------------------------------
Lorenzo winced."Yay,can we break after we go to wherever?Lorenzo's leg hurts."
over a year ago Pace_Solus said…
Trent nodded, "yeah I hope so. It looms to be a promising campsite, and I think we all need a rest." He put on a tough act but he was secretly terrified. He had just hoped his friends back at the waterfall were still okay. "I know a straight cut to the waterfall from here, but there's a chance people are at the centre of the smoke... How much does your leg want to scream right now Lorenzo?"
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Uriah nodded and brought a arm load of stick he had been carrying over to Nathan and then put it by his pile. "I like Trent we should wait. I like this spot too. Its pretty and there's lots of water." Uriah says absentmindedly, going back to the water to throw stuff into it.
Eliana just smiled as she watched Uriah, making sure he didn't hurt himself. She looked back to Nathan. "I think staying here at least tonight is a good idea, we have fresh water and a little shelter, then tomorrow we can figure out more." she suggests. She then looked to Allen. "No hon, I'm afraid we haven't found any pillows." she adds.
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
"She's my twin." Amya says quietly as they arrive at the smoke. "We couldn't be more different though." she adds. "So you know where to go from here, Is it far?" she asks Trent, she was so nervous and scared, but so relieved she was with other people.

Kira nods and follows Kendra as they start to look around. "Wait!" she calls out a little too loud to Kendra who was very close to her. "I-I think I see my sister." she adds again and starts running in the direction of Amya, Trent and Lorenzo.
"Well.."Lorenzo braced himself."AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­&qu­ot;­Lor­enz­o screamed so loud that you could have sworn the trees around him lost a few branches and all birds and animals that were in the area had to flee for safety.Lorenzo was panting as he started talking again."Ah...Ah..Phew..That feels good....Lorenzo feels much better."Lorenzo put his thumb up."That's how much Lorenzo's leg wanted to scream."
-------------------------
Allen's face twitched."Alright,well I hope we find some so.."Lorenzo's scream was heard in the distance."That must be one strange bird..."He said,thinking Lorenzo was a bird.
Nathan nodded, then turned toward the scream. "Hmm, that must be a really strange bird then." He finally sat down next to a tree. Nathan never expected being stranded would be very tiring. That and maybe jet lag.
Allen sniffed."I wonder if we crashed on an island with like dodo birds or something."He scratched his head."Because that scream did not sound like any scream I ever heard and I was born in Yorkshire Village."Allen said.Yorkshire village was named the weirdest town in England for good reason.
When Lorenzo scremed it made Amya jump, at the same time though she saw a flash of red hair adn then realized it was her sister. Her eyes widened in suprise as Kira and Kendra came towards them and Kira gave her sister a big hug. "I'm so glad you're alive!" she says and then pulls away to look at the others with Amya. "I'm glad to see there are more survivors too...I'm Kira byt the way." she says, seemingly unaffected by this whole situation.
Lorenzo swooped in right next to Kira in the most convenient manner he could with hurting his leg."Hello signora."Lorenzo said in a flirtatious voice."I am Lorenzo Rossi."Lorenzo said raising his eyebrows."Lorenzo wants to know if you come here often signora?"Lorenzo said as if he was hitting on some chick at a cafe.

(Lorenzo is my comic relief character.)
last edited over a year ago
Trent grinned at the new survivors. "I'm Trent, and we should get the heck to the waterfall because I'm pretty sure we're all thirsty. We can start a fire tonight and share stories and sing songs.. I wish my guitar was on this island."
(uhh)
(I was waiting for someone else to post,I don't wanna seem like that guy who's always trying to be in every other post.)
((Sorry guys, it's been getting super busy))

Eliana shook her head a little, though she also smiled. "No, I don't think it was a dodo bird, though there are birds that can imitate human screams...perhaps there are some here." she says.
"Or it was a human." Uriah chimed in teasingly from the water. That made Eliana stop. What if it was a human? She looked over to Nathan to see what he thought, she sighed a little. She needed to just calm down. She found a spot and laid down. She was so dizzy, maybe closing her eyes ofr a little bit would help.

Kendra smiled a little as the sisters reunited and then nodded as Trent brought up water. "Yes, water sounds wonderful." she says. "Lead the way?" she adds.
((Isn't all of life that way?))

Allen jittered."Everybody in my section that I saw was dead,so it probably wasn't from mine.."He had a flashback of when he first woke up,the smell of smoke..the bodies.."Nergh.."He twitched,it had only been so long since he woke up."Nighty..night.."Allen crawled onto the ground while,making sure not to hurt his arm and started taking a nap,maybe jet lag was taking affect.
Nathan shrugged. "I just hope that Trent comes back safely." He looked back at Allen who was napping on the ground and yawned. Soon night would fall, and the day will pass on. Nathan still sat patiently, twirling a littler twig between his fingers to pass time.
(awesome guys. i'll just give fang another day or two before i get trent and the others to arrive)
(Alright)
((Sorry))

Amya nodded. A fire sounded nice. It was starting to cool off as it was getting darker. She frowned a little when Kira laughed a little. "Yes, telling tales around a fire while knowing we may never be saved. At least we can lighten the mood." she says teasingly. Amya elbowed her sister in the ribs.
"C-can we go then?" she asks nervously. Her nerves were already strung tight but now that it was starting to get dark too? She didn't know how much longer this would work.
"Oh come on, where's your sense of adventure?" Kira asks and then smiles. "Oh alright, lets go to this waterfall." she says.
((It's cool yo.)
(don't be sorry, i'm just happy you're still here, thank you :3)

Trent smiled.

-FLASH FORWARD-

They arrive at the waterfall to find the other survivors still fine. Trent grinned at Nathan and smiled at Eliana seeing she was still okay.
Eliana had opened her eyes when she heard people coming. She was relieved to see Trent and suprised to see more survivors. She returned her attention to Trent and then smiled. She liked having him here. Him and Nathan, she felt better with both of them in the whole like hour she had gotten to knwo them. That thought made her smile a little and she closed her eyes again. The dizziness and pain just wouldn't go away and she hoped if she slept it would.

Uriah was excited to see new people. He ran over to them as they came back, curious about them all. Then he went over to Nathan because it was Nathan he had been helping to gather sticks. "Can we start a firw now?" he asks.

Kendra was so relived to see at least a few of them had survivied. That was a start though there was a part of hwr mind that said they should stay on the beach if they wanted to be found. She shrugged the thought away though. For tonight at least they could all stay here.
Allen got up,he looked even worse now that he was up."Who are you guys?"Allen said as he twitched."I'm Allen.."He felt the area around his left arm that the large piece of shrapnel was inside of,it hurt insanely bad.
"I'm Trent." Trent said to Allen. "That looks nasty, hopefully it stays healthy until we get rescued. He was relieved that they had kept civil while he was gone, he was insanely hoping he wouldn't have to be leader. He then walked to Eliana. "And how's your injury? You sure you're fine? It's okay if you need more tending to, it's not a hassle."
"I'm Kira." she says to Allen.
"I'm Amya." the other says and then she walks over to Allen, and then looks back to LOrenzo. "Come sit by him, you both need tending to." she says. This was good, she needed something to busy herself. She was a nurse after all...or at least training to be one. She knew the basics and then most important basics. She crouches down so she is sitting in front of Allen. "Do you mind if I look at this?" she asks him, gesturing to his arm.
Lorenzo grunted,his broken leg was more of a bother to him at the moment."Alright."Lorenzo painfully sat down right next to Allen."Looks like your fall from the sky was much more sucky than mine."

Allen looked at Lorenzo with a distant expression."You..have...no idea."Allen twitched and then looked at Amaya."Yeah just..don't like rip it out of my arm before telling me.I didn't feel it when it blasted through my arm so I'm not prepared for that level of pain.."
Nathan picked himself up from the ground, glad that Trent came back safely, and with more survivors! He glanced over to the new girls Kira and Amya, then down at Lorenzo. At least they now had someone with more medical background in the team. Nathan looked down at Uriah who was talking to him and smiled. "Sure, a fire sounds nice. We can all get to know each other around a campfire. Anybody else wants to make a fire?"
Eliana smiled a little as he talked to her. "I'm dizzy and in pain. But I can manage." she says with a slight grin. "What about you? Are you doing okay?" she asks.

Uriah grinned as Nathan said they could make a fire, he was so excited!

Kendra stayed quiet for a little while, observing everyone in the camp. When she heard Nathan bring up the fire she walked over to him and then little boy. "A fire sounds really good. If y'all need a lighter or matches I've got'chya covered." she says.
Trent still looked concerned but trusted she could manage. "Well I rounded up some survivors, Lorenzo has a broken leg... but it definitely went better than it could have." Wolves howled in the distance. "Did you hear that?!"
Lorenzo groaned from the pain."Yeah defiantly,I could be a meat sandwich or even worse I could be chopped in half and still alive."

Allen looked at Lorenzo like he was about to kill him."Never...Float that idea again or I will personally feed you to the wolves."Allen said,revealing some of his inner frustration."So Trent,what's the plan to rid the wolves?Don't suppose we pull the shrapnel out of my arm and attempting to fight them with it would be the best idea now would it?"Allen said in a grumpy manner.

"Lighten up kid."Lorenzo said looking into Allen's eyes."No need to be defensive,just let Lorenzo work his magic."He said while rubbing his hands together.

"What-the-hell."Allen said,scooting away from Lorenzo."Why don't we use cripples walking stick as a weapon?"
Eliana sat up quickly as she heard the wolves, showing a little bit of fear for the first time. She then looked to Trent. "If we get a fire going and if we say together it'll keep the wolves at bay. If for whatever reason someone needs to go off they should have at least one other person with them...a buddy system if you will." She suggests. She didn't want him to feel like she was stepping on his feet or anything and taking over the general leadership he had essentially been given. "W-what do you think?" She asks Trent. If she was being honest she wanted to stick with Trent, she felt safer with him and he seemed to know what he was doing.
Trent nodded at both Eliana and Allen. "Fire sounds good, and anything that can act as a weapon we might need too. Good ideas." He held out his hand to help Eliana up and said quietly; "Springing to action and staying practical when needed, I like that..." he smiled. He didn't know why but he and Eliana just clicked, they seemed to work together well. Nathan too, Trent was glad that Nathan was keeping Uriah content and calm. "Okay guys, lets start a fire! I'm going to scout around for some weapon-looking sticks, who wants to join me so I'm not eaten alone?" he asked with a slight smile.
Allen and Lorenzo were both silent when Trent asked if anybody wanted to come along."Well I mean I would but you know,my arm."He said pointing to his arm with the shrapnel in it."Well I mean Lorenzo has a very very hurt leg you see.."Said Lorenzo."..Hmm."Lorenzo picked up a sharp rock off the ground."Interesting.."Lorenzo started sharpening the bottom of his stick.
Amya looked back to Trent. "I-I'm gonna try to help these two." she says, turning back to Lorenzo and Allen. "Alright, I'm not going to pull this out just yet, I don't want to do any more damage." she explains to Allen.
"As for your leg, it'll have to be reset, I don't know if I have the strength for that, so I'll try to get one of the others to help me do that." she explains to Lorenzo.

Kira didn't hear Trent's request, instead she was over by Kendra, Uriah, and Nathan.
Eliana looked aorund and smiled a little. "I'll go with you." she says, looking back to Trent. "Maybe a walk will do me some good." she adds slightly teasingly.
Seeing everybody taking up roles made Nathan smile a little. It was as if the plane crash never existed, like they were a group of kids making a science project together. He scanned the area and people once more before answering. "Looks like we'll be handling with the fire over here for now, Trent. Remember not to venture too far off though. We still don't know much about this place."
Trent was obviously nervous but he managed a smile. He always thought about what it'd be like to be on an adventure and how he would be heroic and fearless but now that it's a reality he was more afraid than anything else. He nodded to Eliana. "Okay, let's go. We just need to collect sharp rocks, and strong sticks.. and vines. Easy, right? And then we can make spears. Or try to. Stay close." He started walking, putting all his will into trying to stop shaking. He didn't want to be seen as weak, but his legs had a mind of their own, he was shaking with every step he made. He walked into the forest, kicking the leaves for rocks and sticks, keeping an eye on Eliana's safety.
Lorenzo looked at Amya."What the...What the heck is resetting!?"Said Lorenzo."And you're not strong enough?It sounds like you're going to really hurt my leg signora!"
Uriah was too obsorbed in making a miniature stick fortress for the fire to realize his sister was leaving. He looked over to Nathan. "Hey, does this work?" He asks. Kendra was standing near by and when she looked over she grinned.
"I think it's wonderful. What about you?" She says, also looking to Nathan. She liked that Utiah was here to add an innocence to this mess but she wished at the same time that the poor kid wasn't here.

Once they were far enough away from everyone Eliana moved so she was beside Trent as they walked. "Are you okay?" She asks gently, genuinely concerned for him. The title of leader had kind of been thrown in him not to mention the trauma of a plane crash in the first place isn't easy for any of them.
Trent smiled lightly, "yeah... as okay as I can be right now. Just.. worried. I'm afraid that... well, everyone's in danger and I seem to be the leader, so if anyone gets in an... accident, I'll blame myself. Not to mention the fact that there are wolves and who knows what out here. I mean, me and you, two average every day people are scouting a forest for supplies to create spears. If we're stuck here long enough we might be too far wild to go back home, and that thought really scares me." He picked up a stone which was flat and almost sharp. "I'm glad I met you though. You're like the coolest girl I know."
She blushed a little, but then smiled. "You're pretty cool too." she says. "Really though, you don't have to carry the weight of being leader alone. I'll help you in any way I can...I can even take the title just so some of the pressure is off, but you really have been a wonderful leader so far." she says. He had been and she didn't mind him being in that spot. She wouldn't mind Nathan being the leader either both seemed like they had a cool head about them. "Just...please let me help you, maybe that'll help." she adds after a moment.
Trent nodded, "yeah that would be great, even if it just means-" Trent was interrupted by howls, but very close, they then heard scuffling in leaves getting closer and closer. There was a pack of wolves circling around them.
She was terrified, but she didn't really want to admit it. "Trent...?" she says, her voice a little shaky, she backed up until she was right next to him. They were wolves yes, but she had read somewhere that they really weren't all that dangerous...unless they were really, really desperate. Maybe if they made noise or something...
Trent snapped back into reality. "Wolves can't climb trees, right?" he asked, half rhetorically, walking towards the biggest tree near them. "Come on." He waited to let her climb first, and then picked up a stick, ready to fend them off. He saw one of the wolves, it was thin, very thin. They were almost only bones. "These guys are hungry."
Amya cringed back a little. "Look, if your leg is reset it'll feel so much better. I say I'm not strong enough because I want to make sure I do it right. P-please just calm down." SHe says.
Lorenzo was shaking."Alright signora..I trust you I just...I need you to kiss my leg afterwards,my mother did it whenever I hurt myself and it's the only way it'll heal."
Eliana nodded and then quickly climbed up the tree. "Come on." she says, trying hard not to sound panicked. She didn't want him to get hurt. She looked around, there wasn't really anything she could use to help him
She looked at him curiously. "K-kiss your leg?" she says. "A-alright, I guess." she adds. She wasn't really wanting to, but if it was how she was going to get him to cooperate with her, then she would do it. She looked around. "I'll be right back." she says. She goes off just a little and gathers things to make a make-shift splint for him. Then she comes back with it and sets it down next to him. I realized you're at the right angle that if I apply the pressure right, this should be quick." she says. She hands him a stick, rather drama-movie like but it would have to do. "Bit down on this." she says, handing the stick to him. She waited until he had the stick in his mouth before resetting his leg.

Kira stood over with Nathan, Uriah, and Kendra. She was crouched down by Uriah as he made his small fortess and then asked Nathan for his approval. She thought it was pretty cute, and she wondered if he was related to Nathan at all or if he had just done what most little kids do when they're in an unfamiliar place and chose Nathan to sort of be his buddy and the guy he looked up to.
Trent jumped up and climbed it before the wolves could attack. He didn't mind that he ended up pretty close close to Eliana, and probably would have enjoyed it if there weren't scarily-starving wolves circling around them. "They look like hunger is about to get the better of them, who knows how long it'll take until they give on us." he says quietly. "I can't think of a plan... we can't die. We can't die tonight..."
"That looks great, we'll have a fire in no time." Nathan crouched over to examine the stick fortress. Soon, this little creation will be going up in flames. He smiles at Uriah once more and gets back up. Nathan then turned his attention to Kira and Kendra. "I think it's about time to finally make a fire."