Random Role Playing Forced into loving you ( Reboot ) ( now closed)

werandy posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 03:13PM
For hundreds of years, all kinds off magical creatures has fought with each-other. It nearly destroyed the whole world. Now, sick of fighting, the great leaders off their own kingdoms have found an agreement. The sons and daughters of each of the leaders will marry one other and they will learn to rule the kingdoms together and in peace.......or they'll try at least.

~rules~
1. no god-modding
2. be as creative as you can :)
3. sex and swearing is allowed
4: have FUN!

name:
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc):
short bio:
picture or description:

Note* there needs to be a pair to each person so no one is alone*

Pairs
Xyu x Myrella
Zeki Aaru x Ayu
Kaito x Sora
Isaac x Meilina
Scott x Thea
Gricel - Akiane
Weiss - Aria

Unpaired :
Kai
Michael))

Update**
when we get all pairs we will be closing the RP**
Rp closes Sunday**
In order to take over a Kingdom they must have a Kid**
And please everyone needs to like each other not hate**
and please.please find out who does and doesn't have a mate or pair**
last edited on Mar 22, 2015 at 04:20PM

Random Role Playing 1517 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1517

over a year ago yumiyukifan1 said…
Kaito did a chesire cat smile. "Sure!" He looked over at Sora.
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Sora sweat dropped as her parents left, "..i'm Sora and your Kaito."
He nodded. "Yes... And we're getting married!" Kaito said in fake cheerfulness.
over a year ago werandy said…
Xyu walked in after her and laughed lightly- what do they mean by that?
Myrella sighed again. Her parents are just.....WEIRD.... Mother spotted Xyu's lack of clothing. "So you DID have fun..." Myrella grabbed Xyu's hand and stomped upstairs. "What is wrong with these people?.."
Xyu shakes his head- idk Myrella- he mumbles as he is pulled ago-

She reached her father's room and pulled out a pair of pants and shirts. "Here." Myrella threw it at him.
"oh please kill me now!" Sora exclaimed dramatically. "Anyways, tell me about yourself, I like sweets ,peace, quiet flights, I dont like stuck up people, people who think there better then others and being forced to do things.."
"I feel you Sora-chan... "
Xyu nods and strips putting them on in-front of her-
Sora blinked "chan?" she shook her head "what about you Kaito-kun, what do you like and dislike?"
Myrella looked away just in time. She had enough seeing bare naked men today...

Kaito grinned. "I like things you might not know... and dislike things you might not know too" He teased.
Sora rolled her eyes at his answer. "really? your going to pull that shiz with me?" She stood up, adjusted her dress, and walked over to the counch facing Kaito.
He chuckled. "Just playing with you, Sora-chan" Kaito winked.
over a year ago Firiel said…
((@werandy, sure! Your char can be paired with Thea.))
Sora blushed and looked away, 'dam demon' She looked back, glaring. "just tell me already Kaito-san."
over a year ago fangfan7 said…
((Firiel My character Kai is open - he can be paired with Thea))

Zeki just smirks as she stands stright again. "I supose that's better for you." He just shrugs a little and then crosses his arms over her chest. "So why are you trying so hard to get away from me?" he asks, though he had an inkling on what the answer may be.

Aria had stopped walking when he called her a bitch. Okay, she could deal with that for now. However her curiosity was spiked as he continued to talk. When her parents left, and then his she just looked at him. Her arms crossed and she looked bored. "So what now? A little one on one to get to know eachoter better? I'm gonna say right now I don't do any of the touchy-feely crap and you had better not get emotional on me." she says simply, there was the slightest hint of teasing, but the touchy-feely thing was true and she didn't think it was possible for him to be emotional unless that emotion was anger.
((Just kidding I just saw your response Friel....which means I still need someone to pair up with Kai if any one has a female character they need paired up))
name: Scott
species: Demon
kingdom: the rare demon kingdom- demonai - witch means Demons-
short bio: he's very outgoing and he's a lady's man and a prev
picture or description:
name: Scott
species: Demon
kingdom: the rare demon kingdom- demonai - witch means Demons-
Everyone read the Updates))
Xyu smiled when he was done- done- he pokes her arm lightly-
over a year ago Firiel said…
((@fang, I can create another female character for Kai if you want. I mean, we never paired our characters before, right?))

Thea was in the yard, training her martial arts this morning. Her father said she was getting good at it and she decided to be the best fighter in the world. Which was sounds almost impossible. She sighed and stopped training. She took the towel that the maid offered and wiped her sweat. This gonna be a long day ..
He grinned when she called him Kaito-san. "You'll find out, my angel..."
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
"Let me tell you a little something about my childhood. Me, i'm a warrior. I prefer that men be where they belong. In the fight. I wasnt always like this though. It took a process where I was basically tortured and beaten for 6 months. During those six months i was stripped of everything i've ever cared about. To make a long and fantastic explanation short, my parents were the ones who did it to me to began with. As a punishment for being...."friendly". Now the assholes complain about me being who I am now." Weiss stared at her for a long time, studying her posture, the way she spoke, and finally looking into her eyes for a moment. He frowned . "I see...." he said and sighed. "So...why do they hurt you then? When punishment is up to par, what's the reason for them to harm their own daughter? I mean, I really wouldnt give one fuck if you were a dude, because I wouldnt be here to say anything about. So tell me, what's up with that. And your mom, jeez luis, that fake motherly image doesnt suit her. Saw it in her eyes. Mostly because she's like an open book." he crossed his arms.
---------

Gricel blinked. "Sooo....more for me then?" he shrugged and started eating everything he could possibly get his hands on. He even ate small chunks out of the table as he did. He figured that it was eatable enough. "You know, despite that you try and hide a more...uhh...devious side, I believe, though we basically just met, you seem like a nice person."
Scott had been watching Thea all morning he smiled lightly- "at least she can fight"- he mumbled as he keeps watching her-
-------------
Xyu got done changing and looked at her- "you okay there vampy?
-------------

Ayu just looked at the ground and didn't answer all she could think is that she has to marry him and starts to walk again-" i have to marry you..that's why"
over a year ago Angel_Kiss said…
Akiane laughed, "I do seem nice, don't i." She sat back and watched him eat, "Liking the taste of my dinning table? Smells good aye. It's Ironwood, not exactly good for your body, or your digestive system... That is, if you have one..
last edited over a year ago
((Friel can you if no one pairs with Kai after werandy closes the rp? Unless you just want to of course Kai is on page 2 if you're curious what he is))

Zeki raised an eyebrow. Curious answer. He was intrigued. And better yet his anger and temper had run down and he was feeling more in the mood to be a gentleman. "But dear Ayu, you don't know me. So why run from me?" He asks, curious.
Sora threw her arms into the air. "why are demons always so difficult!" she exclamed crossing her legs and leaning her hand on her cheeck.
Aria felt a pain in her heart for him. Suddenly she had the hope that f they were going to be stuck together then maybe she could help bring him back to what he was. "I thought I said no sob stories." she says, though it is obvious in her voice that she is thankful he shared that with her. "She looked down a minute and then looked back to Weiss, a fire still burning in her eyes. "I fought along side with my soldiers, same as you, and against my father's wishes. I trained his spies and they repay my by telling my father which battle I had taken part in or how many I had killed. When I returned injured or not he would beat me. If I screwed up, he would beat me. If I didn't sit silently and do exactly as he asked he would have some reason to punish me." she answers, her tone neutral and cold. "And that whore of a woman is unfortunately my mother. I was given to her for some fo the worst punishments." she says simply, venom in her words. The touchy feely thing she talk about earlier? That was becuase of her mother letting her gentlemen callers have their way with Aria when her mother was particularly mad. She had scars on her body from war and fighting, she had just as many on her body from her mother punishing her. But those two facts he didn't need to know. As she had said, no sob stories. Though there was a part of her that wanted to tell him so bad. That wanted someone to care. But she didn't think he would care.
Ayu stopped and punched him in the jaw- because i will not let you have my womb- she turned,dropping her bag and ran off with his jacket giving him a reason to follow-
He stumbled back a little, suprised, and then laughed. At her reaction and at what she had said. He was fast, so he didn't mind giving her a second to let himself laugh so he wouldn't laugh when he caught up to her. He took off at a sprint, catching up to her soon, though not as quick as he had thought. "Ayu..." he says, grabbing her arm. "I do not have to have...your womb...if we marry. I may be an ass, but I will not push you into something like that." he says, a hint of kindness in his voice.
Gricel shrugged. "Not exactly a digestive system. It's mroe of a disposal route that ever end. I digest even when there is nothing in my system to digest at all. Constantly feeding on the nothingness of my body. Sometimes it hurts. It used to hurt a lot at one point. But now I guess i'm just learning not to feel it.
----------------

"You know, if you really want to do your people some good and make this work, hiding secrets wouldnt be the best idea. Though I can understand where you coming from when I think that some things just dont need to be told. So never mind that then. I guess I can say that I have some respect for you now that i know that you wernt a coward. It seemes you're actually even a bigger coward than I thought. Why? You're still letting your parents best you and hurt you as if you were still some slave to their will. Me personally dont take bullshit from nobody. No matter how big, strong, little, or weak they are. And if they knock me down i'll just get back up and fry their asses. And as you saw, I dont take shit from my parents either. I stopped letting myself be forced around by them a long time ago .I'm to the point that I will kill them if I have to." And that fact...was true. But he knew that he wouldt beable to turn thethe tides on them when they were together. So he would be able to take them out take them out one at a time. But his curiosity for her answer wasn't noticeable at all. He actually thought it was something important that they needed to share with each other.
Gricel shrugged. "Not exactly a digestive system. It's mroe of a disposal route that ever end. I digest even when there is nothing in my system to digest at all. Constantly feeding on the nothingness of my body. Sometimes it hurts. It used to hurt a lot at one point. But now I guess i'm just learning not to feel it.
----------------

"You know, if you really want to do your people some good and make this work, hiding secrets wouldnt be the best idea. Though I can understand where you coming from when I think that some things just dont need to be told. So never mind that then. I guess I can say that I have some respect for you now that i know that you wernt a coward. It seemes you're actually even a bigger coward than I thought. Why? You're still letting your parents best you and hurt you as if you were still some slave to their will. Me personally dont take bullshit from nobody. No matter how big, strong, little, or weak they are. And if they knock me down i'll just get back up and fry their asses. And as you saw, I dont take shit from my parents either. I stopped letting myself be forced around by them a long time ago .I'm to the point that I will kill them if I have to." And that fact...was true. But he knew that he wouldt beable to turn thethe tides on them when they were together. So he would be able to take them out take them out one at a time. But his curiosity for her answer wasn't noticeable at all. He actually thought it was something important that they needed to share with each other.
"That must be strange... You know, feeling that there's less than nothing inside." Akiane patted her stomach, "Oh, since I've learnt so much from you, it's time for you to learn something about... Well, one of my races. It's a known fact that we pray to the sun gods, Apollo or Ra, but the fun part is we get to choose which one of the weirdos to worship, in my case, it's Ra... I find Egyptians interesting. And every 10 years, we shed our feather... I know, I know, it's strange. But it's quite an entertaining sight to see... Until it gets to your turn. I don't have to do it because I can't fully transform, 'not just yet' according to my father. "

"Well, sure you can." Gricel said with his mouth full. He swallowed everything and spoke again. "Just because he says that doesnt mean it's necessarily true. If you believe the time is right and have the right amount of--" he yawned as he spoke lazily. "--potential. Anything could happen."
"Yeah... Anyways, are you finished? Or do you want more?" Akiane was psyched to leave this place for once in a goddamn century. Her eldest brother Thero used to sneak her out a night, but barely far enough. And whenever the guards caught them, Thero would get punished, though he was tough on the outside, he was actually a very gentle person. He knew every little one of Akiane's schemes to bring her father down, she thought she could somehow bring him onto her side, but he was loyal to his father and his father only. And now he is dead, what a shame, so much potential he had. Akiane shook her head slowly at her thoughts.
Gricel kept eating for a moment and when he was done, he burped and looked over at her, already thinking. "We could go now." he smiled. "I can take you to see a waterfall/hotspring that's hidden in this land if you would want to go. As a matter of fact, it could be your choice. Anywhere you would want to go. And on the way, I can tell you anything you would want to know about me. It could be anything you can think of."
For a moment, Akiane sat in silence thinking. Then she made her choice, "Alright, then take me somewhere you like." She stood up, the maid that had been serving them stepped forward and handed Akiane a white bag with unicorns on it, "Well, I'm ready."
Ayu pulls her arm away from him an turns to face him showing her sharp fangs and glowing eyes- you would have to that's the only way to take over the pack- she throws his jacket off showing him her chest before she transfoms into a wolf. she was ready to fight but she didn't know what he was-
Gricel pushed his chair from the table and stood up. He yawned and stretched before pushed his chair in ad offering a hand to her. "Shall we mi lady?" A place that he liked. Well, he had so many in mind, and the only one that he could think of that wasnt all that dark or colorful was somewhere special. Its somewhere he went whenever he was awake and felt like going there to relax and have piece and quite. The moral beauty of the place was outstanding.
Aria was fuming, but she hid it fairly well, she wasn't going to give him that satisfaction. "Look, my secrets stay like that because you're right, I am a coward. I am not brave enough to tell you because you'll only consider me a bigger coward or a weakling if I ever tell you." She says. "As for my parents? I put up with them because to my people it then looks like we're holding ourselves together. If we fought then it shows them we can't even work together adn if they think that they will have doubts about this kingdom. They wouldn't have reason to of course, I have been in the back ground running things just fine and my people trust me." She sighs a little and then pinches the bridge of her nose. "Look. We are going to be stuck together, our parents assume its going to be hard for us. Let's not give them the satisfaction of seing they are right. I don't care what we're like when we're not around them...but when it comes to them lets make sure they regret this and we both help our people. Does that sound like a plan?" she asks. "Or if you ahve a better one that still makes sure this whole peace thing works for our people then please do speak up."

Zeki smirks as she turns. "Darling you are cute, but don't make me change just to prove a point, it would be futile to you. As for the whole leader of the pack think...can't that just be you until you're ready?" he asks. Even in human form he could still hold hiw own against her, his dragon strangth and abilities still stuck with him, but he would sustain much more injury. Maybe that was what she needed. "Look, watch for a moment." he says, he takes a few steps back and turns into his dragon form. After a moment he turns back into his human form. "Do you want to fight me? Then go ahead. I'll even stay like this so you get more satisfaction. But...first answer my question." he says. He wasn't trying to belittle her, he was giving her a chance to get anger and frustation out on him if she chose to.
she was shocked and sacred but didn't show it just like her brother had teached her - my pack if dumb founded an the only away to take a girls heart is to prove your stronger then the female- she jumped at him biting into his neck and her wight was to much, as she bit him they fell to the ground-
(( see they will end up liking one-other lol i had to play it out first))
"Uh huh." Akiane nodded, the maid led them to the back of the house, there was a wooden door, and behind it, was freedom, "Well, go ahead, lead on." She motioned him to opened the door.
"Well, first off, I was just fine with the whole war and everything. It really a problem. But see, since you're such a coward, i'll go against every word you say until you get tired of it. If it comes to a fight, i'll crush you and leave you half alive. I cant respect a coward even if I tried. It's not my thing. And i'll be damned if i'm going to be forced to marry one either. Second, I have a way better plan that sucking up to them. There's a difference between putting up and sucking up. You, are sucking up. I might as well say that i'm going to be stuck with a runt. Actually, I would if I was just going to let you be some coward and runt. I'm not letting that happen. If YOU want this to work, then we're doing this my way, and it'll happen whether you like it or not. If I have to use force, then i'll use force. If you want to be peaceful when i'm around, then you might as well agree. I'm willing to cause hell if I have to. And trust me, that's one thing you dont want cause the collar comes off. Now here's what's going to happen. I'm going to have a talk with your parents about these "punishments" they're giving you." He wouldnt admit it, but that pissed him off enough to make him care. He just wouldnt show it. That, and he needed a reason to get his blood flowing. That, and he wanted to make sure that she got as much respect from her parents as he did. "You're just as much of an adult as they are, so stick up for yourself." he looked around and held his arms out. "And you're not gonna be staying stuck up in this damned house either like you're some dark and mysterious person either. If you want them to think otherwise, then we're actually going to have fun instead of trying to pretend. Unlike you, I dont pretend for nobody. So if you're ready to get out and go, go get changed into something more comfortable and we'll go."
------------

Gricel nodded as he opened the door, taking her hand in his before he walked out. "I've been around these lands five thousand nine hundred and thirty-seven times. I've got everything memorized as well as where we are going. I think you might like it.
Akiane kicked off her shoes and followed him, "Wait, how long have you been alive —I mean 'Undead', for?" She was curious about how long he's been around, he seemed rather caught up for a person who's been asleep for quite a few centuries.
"I've been alive for almost five million years. It's actually sucks when you dont age at all. There's really nothing else to learn. Well, should I say there wasnt until now. I need to get caught up on how things go now. Well then again, I sleep a lot, so I guess there's always something for me to learn." Gricel smiled. "Hopefully, i'll have someone happy to share the knowledge with me now."
Myrella looked back after he was done. "Why do you ask?..." She cocked her head.

Kaito smirked at her reaction. "Because we just are.."
"Hey, don't look at me. I barely set foot outside the castle, let alone gain knowledge... Ok, maybe just gossips from the servant girls, that's all." Akiane shrugged, "you know what would be a faster way to travel?" She stopped walking, two bumps formed on her back, then her wings cuts through her skin and finally sees the daylight. It was a slightly painful process, with her skin being slit in order for her to release her wings, but it's worth it.
Xyu smiled- you seem very off tonight- he hols her hand -