Random Role Playing Bounty Hunt!The Deathly Prize(REBOOT) [CLOSED]

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Mar 19, 2015 at 10:42PM
WARNING: THIS RP FEATURES MATURE CONTENT.

UPDATE: AS OF 2/9/16 THIS RP IS CLOSED. NO NEW ADDITIONS SHALL BE ACCEPTED, PLEASE RESPECT THIS.

The most dangerous serial killer to appear this century, known only as The Third, has a 10 million dollar bounty on him. Any information leading to his arrest will be rewarded, but a second bounty was also placed on The Third, this one ten times larger and calling for his head on a silver platter. While the police scramble to capture The Third, several individuals have started investigating, intending to get the reward all to themselves, but watch out, because The Third is terrifying, and not to be trifled with.

Rules:

1: No Godmodding: This includes having your characters miraculously healing from injuries, knowing about things they shouldn't or being ridiculously overpowered.

2: Ask before killing off someones character.

3: If you die, you die. You can make more characters though.

4: Be polite Nobody likes an ass.

5: No one liners. Be as descriptive as possible.

6: Cursing is not forbidden.

7:Anybody can join

8:Don't get too attached to characters.

9: Have fun, else Bowser decides to sit on you.

Character Creation Sheet.

Name:

Appearance Info: (pics can be used)

Job: (Police, Criminal, Pedestrian, Freelance or other)

Skills:

Bio: *Optional*

Other Info:

Characters:
The Third(IAM)
Angelo Gacy(IAM)
Rex Tixion(yumiyukifan1)
Antone Sozen(IAM)(DEAD)
Theodore Stellnar (IAM)
Adelade McCarthy (BlackSparrow)
Mackenzie Cole (BlackSparrow)
John Berkowitz(IAM)
Riko Hashimoto(IAM)(DEAD)
last edited on Feb 09, 2016 at 02:15PM

Random Role Playing 2635 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 2635

over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
She smiled and then moved so she was actually facing him. "Well it's not too early in the evening to begin what you suggested." She says. "We could do that if you want." She suggests, gently sliding her hands up his torso from under his shirt. She didn't like being so forward, but when she was she hoped he didn't mind. "Or we can talk. About my past and your sister." she adds
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
He moaned slightly as Adelaide slid her hands up his torso. "Well.." He put his hand on Adelaide's bottom before gently sliding sliding his hand inside of the back of her pants, massaging her bottom from just outside the panties. "We could perhaps..Talk about it afterwards?" He said as he lightly squeezed one of Adelaide's cheeks. "Or we could do what we are doing now before but...before might really kill the mood." He said.
Adealide grinned a little, pushing herslef against him a little. "I would be okay with talking afterward." she says. His touch was starting to drive her crazy and all she wanted was more of it. "Perhaps the livingroom would be more comfortable...or my bedroom?" she suggests.
Angelo smirked slightly, he was glad they'd be talking afterwards. "Mmmm...probably your bedroom, they tend to be quite comfortable." He added as he continued to touch Adelaide, moving has hand all around in her pants, rubbing her sensitive spot especially. "Err, let's move to your room before we get too into this."
last edited over a year ago
She felt herself start to get wet as he touched her there. Her knees weakened and if she didn't have him to hold onto she probably would have fallen. She smiled at his answer, and then she reached and gently grabbed his hand. She ached to have him touching her again. "That's what wewill do then. And then we will resume this." She pulled him to her room and shut the door behind them, she lied down on her bed and pulled him with her. Brining him into a deep kiss as her hands traveled back up his torso under his shirt.
He deeply kissed her as he began to unbutton Adelaide's pants, allowing his hands to have easier access inside. He started rubbing her wet area more than the others, occasionally pressing down on it to pleasure Adelaide more. As he did this he kissed her using his tongue, massaging her tongue with his.
Adelaide moaned quietly, wanting more and more of him. She broke the kiss briefly to tug his shirt up and off over his head, moving to remove her own shirt. Everything he was doing to her felt so good and she wanted so much more. She had to keep reminding herself that they needed to be careful.
He stopped Adelaide just in time so he could be the one to remove her shirt. He tugged it off over her head before going up against Adelaide, continuing to rub her. He moaned slightly. "Your so wet." He commented as he pressed down deep onto her wet area.
Adelaide moaned in response and spread her legs a little more for him. She held onto his shoulders, smiling up at him. "You're driving me crazy you know." She manages to get out. He was rubbing her just right and she loved it.
She moaned again and arched her back slightly. It was hard for her not to grind her hips against his and rock against his hand as e pleasures her.
Angelo made a small grunt noise as Adelaide spread her legs more. "You're doing the same thing to me..with your sexy moaning and all" He said as he slipped his hand underneath her panties, now massaging her wet spot bare with his hand, nothing in between.
She closed her eyes and let out another Moan, her toes curling a little as he pleasures her. Her breathing started to become more shallow. After a moment she looked up at him again and then brought down her hands, undoing his pants and sliding them down some, leaving him in his boxers.
He moaned a little bit as Adelaide pulled his pants down, exposing him in all of his rock hard glory poking out from his boxers. It didnt stop him from pleasuring Adelaide, which he continued doing, pressing against her harder and harder against her bear opening. He made sure not to stick his fingers in there though, yet.
She squirmed a little, her body wanting more of him. She moaned again and once more arched her back a little. "Oh, I...I just want more of you..." she mutters, breathing harder than usual. She reached down and gently stroked him, biting her lower lip a little. She wanted to pleasure him too, but it was hard for her to ocus with what he was doing to her.
Angelo moaned loudly the moment Adelaide began to gently stroke him, he was not expecting that. He let up slightly on pleasuring her and just continued at a light, mellowed pace of him rubbing her enough to let her move around at least but still allowing her to feel a great amount of pleasure. "You can have me then.." He muttered.
She looked up at him, slightly suprised. She didn't entirely know how he meant. She moved her hips against him, against his hand but also his hard manhood. "Do whatever you like to me..." She mutters. Tey were both still in their underwear but she wanted nothing to be on either of them, she just didn't know if that was a wise choice.
Angelo shook his head. "No...it's all about what you want tonight." He said as he rubbed against her some more. He twitched against Adelaide's soft hips. "Err..." He was finding it harder and harder to contain himself.
Adelaide smiled a little. He was so sweet. "T-take your boxers off...if you're okay with that..." She says gently. If he did then she would take off her underwear. She realized she had never seen this much of him, and any more would be completely new territory for her. It made her nervous because she knew that wouldn't be the case for him. He's done this before, whereas she had never done anything like this before.
Angelo blushed before complying, taking off his dark colored boxers to reveal him now hard and rigid. "W-what now?" He asked, not wanting to do anything that Adelaide didn't want to do.
Adelaide couldn't help watching his every movement, her want for him only growing. She sat up slightly and removed her own underwear and bra, it was only fair right? She moved closer to him, kissing him once more. She could feel him pressing against her and her yearning only grew. "I-I don't know. I've never...well I have never done this before." She says. She had gone a certain distance, but only for the job, never with someone she cared as deeply about as she did Angelo.
Angelo put his hand on the side of her face and kissed her. "If you want this..i'll make sure to be gentle with you." He said, making sure to reassure her that he wouldn't be rough with her. He put his hand on one of her breasts and squeezed lightly before playing around with her nipple, he really liked breasts.
She squirmed a little user his touch, sending a whole new wave of pleasures through her. "I-it's what I want." She says shyly. She had always thought she would wait until she was married. But she couldn't think of any one who she would rather do it with. "But y-you'll be gentle?" She asks. She was afraid of disappointing him.
He kissed her neck slowly. "Mhm, of course, I wouldn't want to be anything but gentle with you." He said before he kissed her deeply on the lips. " Believe me mo grá, I never would want to hurt you." He said softly.
She took a shuttering breath and then smiled and nodded a little in understanding. She wanted him so badly, she could feel herself aching for him as he continued to kiss her. She wanted him to want this too, and so she found herself holding back the occasional plead for him to start, kissing him instead.
Angelo himself was twitching and throbbing heavily down below, he was trying so hard to hold himself back but..it was becoming too hard to even try anymore at this point. He grabbed onto Adelaide and pressed her down on the bed before kissing her deeply, putting them in the missionary sex position. After kissing her he leaned in and whispered "I want you." into her ear.
"I am all yours..." she says quietly, breathlessly. What she was feeling was unnatural to her, but she liked it and she wanted more of it and him. She brought her hands up his arms, gripping them slightly. "Please Angelo..." she pleads quietly, leaning in to kiss him once more. She didn't know how much more waiting she could take. But she was also a little afraid, she heard the first time was always painful, and she knew she had to follow his lead so that he would enjoy it too.
Angelo brushed Adelaide's hair out of her face. "You can have me Adelaide.." He leaned in and kissed her for a moment before pulling away. "I love you." He said before going back to kissing her. After a little bit of passionate kissing Angelo's pelvis began to come towards Adelaide's. "I'm going in." He said into the kiss before he came in a bit more, his head now was inside of her. He slowly and gently starting going inside of her more not to hurt her.
Adelaide let out a small cry as he first entered her, a brief moment of pain before the pleasure. She couldn't help spreading her legs a little more, her toes curling as pleasure filled her body. Her grip on his arms tightened a little and she arched her back slightly. He was gentle, just as he had promised, and the pleasure she felt right now was so much better than she could have ever imagined. She moaned quietly, leaning her head back and moving her hips against his. She was a little embarassed by how she was acting, but she didn't think she could stop herself.
Angelo moaned slightly from the pleasure of being inside of Adelaide, she was so soft inside, so wet, she felt so pleasurable, she was like heaven to him. How she was acting didn't help either, it was so unlike her but it was also extremely hot. He continued going in slowly and gently until he was completely inside her before pulling out and doing the same thing again, this time going in a tad faster than the last but not by much. He couldn't believe how great Adelaide felt, he would have never thought it would be like this with her, he just couldn't have imagined it. "You're so great." He muttered out quietly as he slowly went inside her.
She didn't answer, she couldn't. Getting out a full sentence was much harder than she would have thought it would be. Instead she only moaned more, trying to keep it quiet, but having a hard time doing so. Her breathing became shallower and quicker. Everything he did or said was driving her crazy right now. "Th-that feels amazing..." She somehow manages to get out.
Angelo moaned even louder the more he went inside of her, each time he pulled out of her he made sure to go in a little faster, and sometimes just a little harder so she could get used to it. "S-Same h-here, you feel indescribable." He said as he went deep inside of her. He stayed there for a moment before leaning down and kissing Adelaide deeply, showing her all of his love in his actions.
Adelaide at some point had let go of him and gripped the sheets on her bed instead, arching her back and continuing to moved her hips against him, moving in sync with him. As he kissed her she happily kissed back. By this point her mind seemed blank, she could think of nothing but him, she felt like she was hyper aware of everything about him. As he continued to kiss her she brought one hand up and gently tangled her fingers in his hair, her other hand moving to his side, close to his hip. She was filled with ecstasy.
Angelo had continued going inside of her, moving at the pace that he usually liked going at during sex. He liked how quickly she had gotten used to being thrusted inside of, it was just much more pleasurable for the both of them that way. All of his senses zoomed in on Adelaide, her scent, her appearance, and he could taste her in his mouth as he pumped inside of her. He started moaning louder as he went inside her and gripped on her shoulders. "I love you." He said as he went up inside her again.
"I love you too." she says breathlessly, gripping the sheets again. She couldn't help moaning louder. If she had thought it felt good when they 'played' with eachother earlier, this was ten times better. She didn't want it to end and she only wanted more. He hit an especially pleasurable spot and she cried out quietly in pure pleasure, squeezing her eyes shut as it coursed through her, when she opened them again she smiled at him, pulling his head down for another kiss.
He only started going faster when she said she loved him and when she cried out, her noises induced ecstasy for him. Anything he had done with her before felt like childs play compared to now, this was pure pleasure. He throbbed inside her heavily, he was trying to hold himself back from finishing, it was way to good. He kissed her deeply again when he kissed, the kissing being the only thing that stifled his moaning.
She could feel him throbbing inside of her and it felt odd but good. His kisses stifled her moans and groans a little but she felt an odd feeling, rising within her and even if she had never done this before she knew what it was. Her body was about to give in and come, though she also knew that could happen multiple times before he was even ready. She ignored it though and focused on their kisses.
He started going faster and harder, trying to make her come. He still focused on the kissing though, romantically kissing her deeply while now french kissing her, massaging her tongue with his. He moaned loudly though, he was about to finish and he was about to finish hard.
Even into the kiss she moaned out, bordering on a cry as she started to come. It was a wonderfully pleasant feeling, though she preferred him going in and out of her. It was still a feeling she liked quite a bit, even more so because even after she had started to come he was still going. His quick pace she liked almost better than the slow one, though the slow one she noticed could last much longer.
Angelo's eyebrow twitched as he felt Adelaide come, he wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer. Now going in faster because of her juices, he went deep inside of her and finished hard, his eyes almost going blank afterwards from the pleasure of it. He deeply kissed Adelaide one more time before pulling out and laying next to her on the bed, still panting as he tried to catch his breath. "That..was..amazing.." He said, not thinking about how he just finished inside of her, possibly making her pregnant.
Adelaide lay panting slightly, not having moved at all from her postition she was in when he was on and in her. She could feel their combined juices, an odd feeling, but it still made her happy because then she thought of what she and Angelo had just done. After a moment she turned on her side so she was facing him, her head resting on her hands as she looked at him and smiled. "That was amazing." she agrees. She was realizing after this that her sex drive may be higher than she thought, but she didn't much care right now. She scooted over to him and rested her head on his chest, her body against his. She liked the feel of their bodies beside each other.
Angelo smiled at her before kissing her forehead. "You did great." He said as he rested more against her body as well, both of them warm, both of them sweaty. "I had never..it had never felt so good before." He commented. He had a feeling that he was going to be thirsting now for this sort of stuff with Adelaide. "Mm..." He said as he put his crotch closer to hers.
Adelaide smiled a little. "If you're not careful we'll be having a repeat." she mutters with a fake warn. She was happy though, both from what they had done and what he had said about it. She was honestl a little suprised, but she was okay with it too and would not argue against it with him. She closed her eyes, feeling content and when she opened them she absent mindedly traced cirles on his chest with her finger.
Angelo chuckled slightly. "Heaven forbid that ever happens." He said sarcastically. He was happy with what they had done, and hoped Adelaide was happy with it too. He had placed one of his hands on one of her breasts and began to lightly squeeze it. "How are you feeling?" He asked as she began to caress her face, curious about what was on her mind.
She leaned into his touch. "I think I am going to be sore in the morning, but right I feel really good and really happy." she says quietly. "A-are you happy?" she asks nervously, unsure of if he was glad they had done it. Just because it felt good to him doesn't mean that now it was done he was glad they had done it. She wasn't sure what she had thought about not waiting, but now she knew she didn't care.
Angelo kissed Adelaide lightly before pulling away. "Yes, I am very very happy. If you're happy then I am happy." He softly smiled at Adelaide. "I'm um..I'm really sorry that I didn't use a um..." He really felt awkward about talking about how he didn't use a condom. "Y-you'll forgive me right?" He asked.
Adelaide grinned and kissed him. "Yes I'll forgive you. I did not think of it either, it'll be fine." she says gently. She wanted a child, but she figured she would be married when that happened. Not only that, but with everything going on she didn't think now would be a good time for a pregnancy. But it was unlikely to happen the very first time right? That was what she told herself, calming any worry that could arise.
Angelo smiled. "Oh thank you." He said as he kissed her back. He really hoped she wouldn't get pregnant because come on, what were the chances? He shook his head before laying it back against the bed. "Do you still wanna talk about that stuff we mentioned talking about earlier?" He asked.
Adelaide chuckled. "Yeah, let's talk about that stuff." she says. "Do you want to go first or do you want me to?" she asks him. She wasn't looking up at him anymore, it was easier with the way her head was on his chest to have her gaze fixed on the foot of the bed instead of up at his face.
Angelo laughed a little bit. "Alright, you first." He said, wanting to delay talking about his sister as much as he could. "Tell me everything." He said while looking at the ceiling.
Adealaide sighed a little. "Alright." she says and then is silent for a moment, trying to think of how to start. "When I was 10 we moved to America. My father was a police officer in Ireland, just like he was here. At that time the religious conflict was still very bad. My father had gotten involved with a case with a dead child on one side of the conflict. It was not something he was going to let go, at the time I was 9 almost 10. A group from the other side threatened my father, trying to get him to back off the case. When he refused they killed my older brother. I am sorry I didn't tell you about him before. He was in the academy and worked with my dad on the case. By then I was ten and they threatened my whole family next. Burning the barn on my property which then also spread to my home. I want you to know I love Ireland and it is a beautiful place. I would go back in a heart beat. But like any country there are a few key areas that are especially bad. So my father packed us up and moved us here to America. I learned other languages for various jobs I had. I did not say this one, but I also learned russian. I was hired to take down a man within the Russian mob. To do that I had to integrate myself into their lives, I lived among them for two years before I was able to get the man. I would have been independantly wealthy from that job. But the money went to paying my sister's funeral costs and then to my remaining family." she thought for a moment. "We constantly had to move around. Periodically the mob would look for me and we found out a few members from the group in Ireland had come over seas, when they heard of us being here they tried to come after us a few times. Turns out it was a gang and what my father didn't tell us was that he had killed one of their family members. They were pretty angry about that. But I think everything is okay now." she says. "If I think of anything else I will tell you." she adds.
Angelo opened his eyes wide. "Well, that was quite the story." He said not really knowing how to respond to it properly, still processing all of it. He breathed in deeply and exhaled before he started his story. "As you know I was born in a pretty rough household, my father was a Polish national and my mother was an Korean American. They both ended up meeting in college and married, my oldest sister was their first kid. My dad had a supposedly pretty stressful job in the office because each night he would get drunk and beat my mother, blaming his situation on her because in his drunk state he believed she held him back in college. When me and my other older sister who is the one I mentioned earlier were born things only got worse, my father started hitting us too when my mother couldn't take anymore. He eventually got even worse and began to rape us excluding my eldest sister, my sister whom I mentioned earlier got the worst of it for some reason..Most likely because she looked like mother the most. Anyways this happened all about when she was five and when I was three, my eldest sister was about seven at the time. This continued up until I was about fifteen, by that point my father had left me alone because I was much bigger and stronger than him at the time. One night he had came into my sisters room like usual, drunk and violent. She had had a really bad day at school that way and for some reason, she couldn't take it anymore and killed my father inside of the bedroom me and her shared, using one of switchblades I carried around to almost cut his whole head off in front of me. I was scared shitless, but I didn't blame her, I would have done the same thing myself if he tried it to me. After that she was arrested and put on trial for murder, which didn't go because it was considered self defense. She was put into a mental hospital after that and I've been for the past five years fighting with my mother in court over custody of her, I wanted to take her out of there and show her the world she never got to see, but the court has always favored my mother. It put a rift between and my mother, my older sister moved to Korea and I visit my other sister three times a week." He said, finally finishing his story. "Now I'm done." He shook his head, looking quite gloomy.