Random Role Playing Bounty Hunt!The Deathly Prize(REBOOT) [CLOSED]

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Mar 19, 2015 at 10:42PM
WARNING: THIS RP FEATURES MATURE CONTENT.

UPDATE: AS OF 2/9/16 THIS RP IS CLOSED. NO NEW ADDITIONS SHALL BE ACCEPTED, PLEASE RESPECT THIS.

The most dangerous serial killer to appear this century, known only as The Third, has a 10 million dollar bounty on him. Any information leading to his arrest will be rewarded, but a second bounty was also placed on The Third, this one ten times larger and calling for his head on a silver platter. While the police scramble to capture The Third, several individuals have started investigating, intending to get the reward all to themselves, but watch out, because The Third is terrifying, and not to be trifled with.

Rules:

1: No Godmodding: This includes having your characters miraculously healing from injuries, knowing about things they shouldn't or being ridiculously overpowered.

2: Ask before killing off someones character.

3: If you die, you die. You can make more characters though.

4: Be polite Nobody likes an ass.

5: No one liners. Be as descriptive as possible.

6: Cursing is not forbidden.

7:Anybody can join

8:Don't get too attached to characters.

9: Have fun, else Bowser decides to sit on you.

Character Creation Sheet.

Name:

Appearance Info: (pics can be used)

Job: (Police, Criminal, Pedestrian, Freelance or other)

Skills:

Bio: *Optional*

Other Info:

Characters:
The Third(IAM)
Angelo Gacy(IAM)
Rex Tixion(yumiyukifan1)
Antone Sozen(IAM)(DEAD)
Theodore Stellnar (IAM)
Adelade McCarthy (BlackSparrow)
Mackenzie Cole (BlackSparrow)
John Berkowitz(IAM)
Riko Hashimoto(IAM)(DEAD)
last edited on Feb 09, 2016 at 02:15PM

Random Role Playing 2635 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 2635

over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
Angelo has his face scrunched up,he felt really embarrassed but also at the same time wanted to laugh really hard."..I guess if you look at it from the right angle it kinda does."Said Angelo who was squinting his eyes to figure out if it looked like a dragon."Oh!Over there!"Angelo said pointing to a cloud."It looks like a pancake!"Angelo's stomach growled,he was out of his food that he brought for him."You know Adelaide..."Angelo kissed Adelaide's forehead."I've never tried to figure out what the clouds looked like with someone before."Angelo said to her.He also of course had never been attacked by a cherry blossom tree before either but he would rather have not talked about it.
(Alright,let me think of one.)

After Adelaide and Angelo had finished their date Angelo texted Mackenzie that they were on their way and Angelo droven them both to Mackenzie's house,when he was there he knocked on the door softly so she could get an idea that they were there.Angelo was a little paranoid though because he could have sworn he saw a pink haired lady he saw from work speed out of the neighborhood when arrived."..Pink.."He murmured to himself."...Like those stupid cherry blossoms."He grumbled,he was waiting for Mackenzie to open the door.
over a year ago BlackSparrow said…
Adelaide smiled a little and tilted her head so she could look up at him. "Well then I'm glad I get to be the one you do it with first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adelaide only hear the last little bit and covered her mouthg as a giggle escaped her. She wrapped her arm around his waist and leaned into him. as they waited. mometns later the door opened and a little girl, no older than four stood before them. Mackenzie could be heard int the background, yelling at Ivy not to get the door.
Mackenzie ran to the door and then skidded to a halt when she saw Adelaide and Angelo, relief washing over her. Though she did raise an eyebrow in curiosity as she saw how affectionate they were being. Not that it was her place, she was happy for them if they were actually together.
"Come on in...Ivy sweetie, come here." she says, picking Ivy up and stepping to the side so Adelaide and Angelo could enter. She shut the door behind them. "Make yourselves comfortable." she says, following behind them.
Angelo took of his shoes at the doorway."Don't mind if I do.."Said Angelo as he ran over and starfished all over the couch."Ah..."He didn't get too comfortable though and sat up straight so Adelaide could sit down."She has a cute daughter,don't you agree?"Angelo was actually wondering what he and Adelaide's child would look like if they ever had a kid.He was curious why Mackenzie had looked so relived when they had came,something had to have been up.
Adelaide watched Ivy with a smile. "Yeah, she's adorable." she says, turning her gaze back to Angelo.

Mackenzie brought Ivy to her room. Just like with Riko, Ivy had been shy around Angelo and Adelaide, she was always shy though. Mackenzie set up a doll house and some of her toys, hoping to keep her occupied for at least a little while. Then she came back to Adelaide and Angelo.

"Is everything alright?" Adelaide asks once the other girl sit across from them. Mackenzie shrugs a little.
"Do either of you know a woman named Riko Hashimoto?" she starts out. Adelaide shook her head no and then looked ot Angelo to see if he did or not.
"Uh..Yeah...She works at the station....Pink hair right?"He grumbled again."Like the cherry blossoms.."He said in a resentful manner,he started speaking normal again when he got back on topic"Anyways why do you ask?I've barely talked to her in all my years on the force."Angelo personally didn't know much about her other than that she could be scary as hell and loved talking about her boyfriend when she had a chance to talk about something non work related.
last edited over a year ago
(Bump.)
Mackenzie nodded a little. "Um...well, she came to my house earlier. She was assigned a cold case involving...a friend of mine. His name was Logan Trent, he was killed by a guy who used to work for the Sozen family. Any way, straight to the point, he was wondering if we could all help her." Mackenzie says. Adelaide looks to Angelo an then back to Mackenzie.
"I'd be happy to help you." She says gently. "Though more information would be nice." She adds.
"I'd also be happy to help."Angelo said while nodding.Riko was a good detective he heard,she was a big shot sent in from another force to figure out who the Third was and was supposed to have him arrested,of course though she did not meet the deadline and was demoted down to a regular detective working at the station."I agree with Adelaide,information would be nice.Like what exactly we would be helping out with?"
"I'm afraid I wasn't overly polite ot her. And I didn't ask how we would be helping. I'm suposed to giver her a call once I knew if you guys would help me. Do you want me to do that now? She may be able to meet with us today?" she asks a little nervously. Looking back on her conversation with Riko she hadn't been the most gracious host.
"I'm fine with that, I have nothing else planned for today." Adelaide says. If they didn't then she would just spend it with Angelo anyway.

((I may not be able to get on the next couple of days, but I don't know when I'll be back, my internet has been screwy lately.))
"I'm alright with it,we should always help our friends out."Angelo said while putting his hand in Adelaide's,he was being quite affectionate,a little more than usual." I'm still spending time with you anyways."He smiled while looking at Adelaide then looked back at Mackenzie."How's the nail growing back?It looks pretty much like it's healed right?"Antone had viciously ripped out one of Mackenzie's pinky nails while she was semi-unconscious.

((It's cool,thanks for the heads up by the way.)
adelaide couldn't help leaning into him a little as he took ehr hand.
Mackenzie looked down at her own hand as he asked her that and then nodded. "Yeah, it's pretty much healed. Thanks for asking." she says. "I'll be right back, I'll call her and see if she can come back today." she says, getting up and walking over to use her landline. She pulled out the card Riko had given her and then dialed the number.

Adelaide closed her eyes for a little bit as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "I like seeing thos affectionate side of you." she says quietly so she didn't disturb Mackenzie's phone call.
((Welcome back BlackSparrow))

Riko was staring at a red headed teenager that was walking around the area she was in until her phone rang,when she looked at her phone it was Mackenzie,she smirked largely and answered the phone."Why hello Mrs.Cole,I wasn't expecting to hear from you so soon."Riko said it in a kind manner but even still it sounded a little snippy."What can I do for you?"

Angelo smiled as Adelaide leaned her head on him."I like seeing your affectionate side too."Angelo said quietly."I like being affectionate towards you."Angelo said to Adelaide as he closed his eyes."For a while now every time I wanted to see you I've wanted to hold your hand and stuff."He held Adelaide's hand a little tighter."Where do you want our next date to be?"Angelo asked quietly.
Mackenzie clenched her jaw a little at Riko's tone, but said nothing about it. "I talked to my friends for you, as I said I would. They agreed to help, but they need more information. Which means you need to fill them and me in on the details." she says simply. "Are you able to meet today?" she asks.

Adelaide smiled a little at his words and then thought for a moment. "Hmm, how about we....enjoy a night in? Perhaps at my place, I can cook dinner. Or we could go to your place." she suggests. She wasn't really sure if it was what he had in mind, but she didn't really know what to do. She hadn't been on a real date in so long.
"Why I could see if I could free my time up."She said in an rude tone."I'm just kidding,I can meet you now if that would be alright."Riko was only a block away from Mackenzie's house anyways,she predicted that Mackenzie would have tried to have gotten them there as soon as possible so she sticked in the neighborhood so she wouldn't have a long drive back.

"A night in hmm?"Angelo said while adding a little extra emphasis on the hmm."Since my place is still trashed I think it would be better to go to your house.Besides,I would love to try your cooking"Angelo wasn't lying,his TV was still smashed,his sofa was still over turned and there were still big holes in his walls,it wasn't exactly booming with the romance vibe."Anything is good though.."Angelo said while he laid his head against Adelaide.
Mackenzie nodded and then remembered she couldn't see her. "Yeah, that's fine. Thank you." she says. the rude tone had bpthered her a little, but she needed to remember she hadn't exactly been kind either. She was going to try to change that when Riko came over this second time.

She smiled a little, snuggling against him a little more. "What do you want to do? Either for our next date or the one after?" she asks. She was more just curious about what kinds of things he would like doing.
Riko drove for around the corner and parked outside Mackenzie's house,she planned on waiting a minute before going in.

Anfelo smiled back at Adelaide."Well honestly I'm not too sure..Any place with you is fine but I guess..."He sheepishly smiled."An amusement park..."He said quietly,he knew that amusement parks did not sound exactly mature like Angelo acted but he loved amusement parks.
Adelaide smiled and sat up a little to look at him better. "Really?!" she asks, smiling broadly. "I love ameusement parks. I especially love the thrill rides, but I also just love the fun atmosphere." she says a little more excited than she meant to show. She blushed a little, suddenly feeling childish.

Maceknzie paced in the kitched where she had been on the phone. She thought she heard a car and went to see if Riko was there or not.
Angelo opened his eyes wide."I know right!Ever since my mum took me to my first amusement park I have always loved them!"He got a little loud before quieting down."I'm glad to know you like them too..."He looked at Adelaide but looked down quickly when he saw she was blushing a little."I'd love too though,I haven't been to an amusement part in ages."

Riko slowly walked up to the door and knocked,she was expecting a quick response.
Adelaide nodded. She shifted so she was sitting on her knees on the couch, facing him, holding his hands in hers. She almost looked like an excited child. "Neither have I, maybe our next date can be at one, and if not then let's definately plan for it to be a date soon." she says. It was so odd to talk about dates, but this was fun and exciting. She was about to say more but stopped when she heard the knock at the door.

Mackenzie went to the door and opened it. She smiled when she saw Riko. "Thank you for coming, I'm sorry about before, can we start over and treat this as our first meeting?" she says right away. She had felt bad about before, but she didn't see why the blame should rest with her, was it so bad after everything that had happened that she was a little cautious and admittedly paranoid?
"Oh believe me we totally shou-"He looked over at the door."Oh boy.."He hugged Adelaide."Let's talk about it so more later."Angelo said,happy about the conversation they had been having.

Riko pushed up her glasses and smiled at Mackenzie."Why how could I refuse such a nice apology?"She smiled brightly and hugged Mackenzie tightly."There there..."She petted Mackenzie's hair before realizing what she was doing and quickly came off."Hahaha,I'm sorry please forgive me,I get carried away sometimes."She straightened herself up and pushed her glasses up again."I presume they are here?"Riko said,being able to see Adelaide and Angelo."I see.."She straightened her glasses."If you're wondering where Ms.Tixon has been lately she has been visiting that Jordan boy in the hospital,I assume you know him?"Hell who could forget?Third nearly squashed the damn guy under his boot."Anyways considering how close he was to getting permanent spinal damage I think she may feel a little guilty."She took her shoes off and placed them near the door like everyone else."So,um.Where should I sit?"She said while pushing her glasses up.
Adelaide happily hugged him back, sitting cozied up next to him as the Riko woman came in. When she saw them Adelaide blsuhed a little, realizing how much PDA they were showing. She felt bad for that kid, but she had been so happy to get Angelo back that she hadn't really thought of it again and she felt a little bad about that.
Mackenzie came in behind her, glancing to the bed rooms where Ivy was, hoping the kid was okay. "Um, you can sit over there." Mackenzie says, gesturing to one of the chairs. She walked over and joined them, but instead of sitting she stayed standing. "Alright, we can start then I guess." she says after another moment.
Angelo scratched his head,he didn't actually meet Jordan."...."He got an odd vibe from Riko,she appeared to be all together but he had this gut feeling that it was just an appearance.

"Alright!"Riko shook both Adelaide's and Angelo's hand."My name is Riko Hashimoto,as you all should know I am a detective with the local PD."She sat down."You all have heard of the new crime lord on the street correct?Anyways he's an ex-Sozen family lieutenant who was involved in the death in one of Mackenzie's good friends and also he is a suspect in the Third murder cases."She exhaled deeply,she was talking very fast."I have gotten information that there will be a major illicit deal going on in an abandoned warehouse."She handed them the coordinates."I need you all to capture the suspect."It sounded off the books to Angelo,but it was a better plan than the previous plan of going out into the open and trying to capture Third."The deal is going on tonight,we have three hours till it happens."She checked her watch,it was 6:00 p.m."Are you all in?"Her plan sucked,but it may be the only chance that they'd have to catch the killer of Mackenzie's husband.

Angelo was hesitant."It depends if Mackenzie and Adelaide are in."

(Just go along with it please,the plan is deliberately crappy for a reason,it'll all be explained later.)
Adelaide hesitated, something seemed off to her, but after a moment she slowly nodded her head. "We can give it a go." she says slowly. She couldn't lose Mackenzie and she especially couldn't lose Angelo. The plan sucked and that worried her, but it was better than anything else they had tried so far.

Mackenzie had begun pacing as Riko spoke. At Angelo and Adelaide's responses though she looked back to Riko, "I'm in." she says, just as she was from the beginning.
Riko's cellphone rang."Good,you will all need guns,now toodle-ooo I have some calls to make.Meet me at the cordinates in 2 and a half hours."Riko said while pushing up her glasses."I must go,I'm sorry."She rushed out of the house,answering the cellphone only when she was outside.

"...Alright...Well then."Angelo stood up and checked out Mackenzie's fridge."Good...GOOD..."He said to himself while he had a madman's laugh."This is perfect!You have just enough in here to create a nice dinner!"He pulled out a folded up cloth square that was in his back pocket and unfolded it,it was indeed the fabled kiss the cook apron he had mentioned earlier,he put the apron on."I don't trust this woman,I never have from the start."He nodded his head."And her plan sucks and it's most likely a trick."He tightened the apron."But Mackenzie,if it's going to help you have a chance at some closure for your friend then i'll for sure help,I'm sure Adelaide feels the same."He brought out a box of spaghetti straws from Mackenzie's pantry."Now that I am the cook.."He fake coughed."There are special rules that this apron has..."He smirked."It's magical cooking powers will only work when it's wearer is kissed by a beautiful maiden.."He looked at Adelaide.
Mackenzie nodded and saw Riko out, which more entailed making sure the door got shut. "Thank you, both of you. And thank you for cooking dinner Angelo." she says, feeling more than a little stressed out. "I agree though, I didn't exactly trist her at the start and I felt bad about it, but something does seem off." she adds.
As Angelo talked Adelaide had moved into the kitchen and she was now leaning against the counter, as his words though she blushed.
"Angelo, we're in someone else's house." she says, slightly embarassed. Mackenzie chuckled a little and waved her hand dismissively.
"I'm going to go check on Ivy, you two enjoy being together since I ruined your date. I remember being in those stages of a relationship." she says, starting to go to Ivy's room and then stopping. "Oh but a few rules, all clothes stay on an try to keep it relitively PG-13." she says with a slight smirk. It was the first time she had ever really joked with them or teased them
"Well do." Adelaide says with a shy smile. Mackenzie nods and then disappears into her daughter's room.

Adelaide returnes her attention to Angelo, blushing a little, did Mackenzie really have to go and make that awkward? "Now, I believe you require a kiss?" she says, moving over to Angelo.
Angelo was surprised a little,he never had heard Mackenzie be like that before.He turned and turned all of his attention on Adelaide,he walked closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist."I do believe so,the magical powers of Angelo's cooking is only activated when kissed by a fair and beautiful maiden."He said using a lower tone of voice to sound more romantic.
Adelaide smiled and looked down shyly before looking back to him. "I think perhaps I can do that." she says. She stands on her toes a little and gently kisses his lips, she pulled away all to quick thouhg, teasing him a little. She wraps her arms around his neck and smiles. "I'm afriad I don't know what kind of kiss to give you to make it work though, maybe you can show me?" she suggests.
Angelo enjoyed being teased a little by Adelaide and smiled largely when she did,it was cute he thought."Perhaps."He said while smiling.Angelo first started out with a regular kiss with Adelaide but during the kiss he slightly opened his mouth,when Adelaide got the signal that she should do that too Angelo gently touched his tongue with Adelaide's in the kiss,they were in the kiss for what seemed like forever until Angelo pulled back,he was blushing intensely."Well I uhm oh I.."He couldn't find the correct words."I have to get dinner ready.."He broadly grinned,there would defiantly be more times where he had this apron,it was his lucky apron."Lalalala...."Angelo started working on the dinner like a housewife,he kept humming to himself until the dinner was on the oven,it was gonna be a little bit till it was done."Alright Adelaide,the cook is back and his power is weary."He laid on the couch,pretending to be extremely fatigued."I wonder if kids really are that fun to play with.."Angelo said to himself,thinking how Mackenzie hasn't came out of her daughters room the whole time."Good for us though."Angelo said outloud.
Adelaide also blushed a little, but as he went to cooking she sat at the counter bar and watched him with a light smile, enjoying seeing him do something he seemed to like. As he went tot he couch she watched him, before going over to him. She was nervous for what she was about to do, but they were both experimenting with how things worked. She climbed onto the couch, stradling his waist and leaning down and lightly kissing his lips, her hands resting on his chest.
"I think she just enjoys being with her little girl, not to mention Ivy seemed like the energetic sort. Either that or she knows we may want some privacy." she says, pulling away to answer his question. She leaned down again and lightly pecked his lips.
Angelo smiled lightly before pecking Adelaide's lips back."I always liked kids,I've always felt the need to protect kids from the evil in this world."Angelo said as he put his arm on Adelaide."I think she got the idea."He said while smiling larger."Do you think well of kids?"
Adelaide smiled. "I love kids." she says. She had never had time to think about finding someone to settle down with and to have a family with though...until now. "There is just something about them that makes me not understand the people who are so abusive to children." she adds, looking down slightly before looking at him directly again.
Angelo winced a little bit."Yes,the old and bitter adults taking advantage of and abusing the young and innocent.."Angelo had a flashback from his childhood of one of his fathers drunken episodes,where his father beat his siblings and raped his mother all while he hid in a closet trying not to be hurt,that was one of the more traumatic memories from childhood."..I love kids too."Angelo was sweating a little bit from the shock of the flashback."It's weird,it's been a while since I really thought about kids."It was true,he hadn't thought about kids or even being in a relationship for that matter in a very very long time.But now he did,he imagined him and Adelaide together having a happy family."Have I ever told you how much I like your eyes Adelaide?"Angelo asked.
Adelaide smiled and blushed a little. "Hmm, I don't think so, but thank you." she says, gently running her hand through his hair. She had seen the sweat and was a little worried, wondering if he was getting sick or anything, hoping he was okay. "Have I ever told you what wonderful eyes you have?" she asks with a smile, though she meant it 100%
He opened his eyes wide in shock,his eyes were ice blue,it reminded him of Third and he hated that."M-Me?"He blushed a little."No but t-thanks.."Angelo said while feeling a little embarrassed."Did I ever tell you that your skin is very soft?"Angelo said as he touched Adelaide's arm.Her skin was softer and fairer than any of other women he had ever met before,it was amazing he thought to himself.
She was about to say more about his eyes, she really did think he had amazing blue eyes. But she stopped as he complimented her further, making her blush furiously. "N-now you're just flattering me." she says, unsure of how to take the compliment. She liked it, she liked hearing him say things like that about her, but she wasn't used to it.
He looked up at Adelaide,his face was a light shade of red."I would never say something that isn't true."Angelo said as he moved a hair out of Adelaide's face so he could see her eyes better,they were calming and peaceful to him,he could stare into them for hours.He loved this right now,being next to Adelaide and just talking,he could do it for the rest of his life and he would be a happy man.
She blushed even more but smiled shyly. It made her oddly happy, she knew this had been their first real date but something about their relationship felt so right. She wondered if it was going in a healthy direction, she liked to think it was. Instead of voicing her thoughts though she just smiled at him. "I think your food is going to burn if you don't get up soon." she says, leaning down and kissing him again. "But it's also okay if you want to just keep lying here like this and complimenting me." she adds with a smile.
"I think I have a couple minutes.."Angelo said after kissing back."You have very soft lips too."He said as he nuzzled her with his nose."And I always really liked your hair,the way it reflects in the light is like no others."Angelo wondered if he was doing everything right,he felt really happy and he was relatively sure Adelaide was too.It felt good,it made him feel full inside and not empty,he could forget the rest of the world and it's problems when he was with Adelaide,he smiled largely while looking at her.
She blushed even more, she loved the compliments but at the same time she didn't know how to take them. Even more she loved the affection ways he touched her or how he just nuzzled her just now. "Hmm, alright, but only a couple of minutes. I'm sure Mackenzie is getting tired of hiding out in her daughter's room." she teases. She leans in and kisses him. "But we can always continue this later." she adds. Of course that could also just mean being at her house and cuddling ont he couch while watching a movie, but she didn't mind either way.
He blushed a little,he kissed her again."Don't worry,I'm sure she's having a blast with her kid."He said while chuckling a little bit."Right."He nodded his head,his gut sunk a little bit because he knew if later tonight during the raid if it went bad they might not be able to,of course he didn't voice his inner concern to Adelaide because he didn't want to ruin the moment."I always wondered what sort of house you lived in."He kissed Adelaide again."I bet it's wonderful..."He smiled and looked into Adelaide's eyes deeply before smelling deeply."Oh crap,it needs to be attended to."He gave Adelaide a quick peck on the lips,got off the couch and sprinted to the food,after about another five minutes Angelo pulled it off the oven."Viola!"Angelo said outloud."My masterpiece is finished!"He started getting some plates and forks out."Adelaide dear,could you get Mackenzie and her kid while I set up?"He asked.
Adelaide stayed on the couch while he went to finish cook and then grinned when Angelo asked her to go get Mackenzie. "Sure thing." she replies cheerfully, getting up and going back to where Mackenzie and Ivy were. She knocked on the door lightly before openeing it. Mackenzie was sitting on Ivy's bed with Ivy on her lap, they were reading a story. Mackenzie looked up and smiled.
"Hey, food' ready." Adelaide says. Mackenzie nods.
"Okay, we'll be out in just a brief moment." Mackenzie says. Adelaide nods in understanding and then goes back to where Angelo was.
"Anythign I can do to help?" Adelaide asks him.
"Yeah,could you set these two plates over there?"He handed Adelaide two plates white he carried the other two,he set them nice and neat around a table."Oh boy I forget glasses too!"He filled four glasses of water quickly,he then carried two and set them down then retrieved the other two and did the same."Napkins,Adelaide could you get four paper towels?"Angelo walked over to the fridge and got out a thing of Parmesan cheese then set it down on the table."Phew.."Angelo started sweating a little bit,he loved doing this sort of stuff."I hope you'll like this Adelaide."He said.
She set the plates down and then moves to get napkins to set around the table. She also made sure there was silverware, but he seemed to have gotten that one already. his commetn made her look to him. "If you made it then I'm sure I will love it." she says with a happy smile. Just moments later Ivy and Mackenzie walked out to join them.
"Mmm, smells good." Mackenzie says.
"Just in time, why don't you two take seats and we'll get the food dished." Adelaide says. Mackenzie smiles and nods and leads Ivy over to the table.
"Thank you for doing all of this," she says, trying to get the little girl to sit and then stay seated at the table.
Angelo smiled brightly when Adelaide said that."Aww."Angelo turned his head when Mackenzie and Ivy walked in."Thank you,and it was my pleasure."Angelo said as he bowed."Alright.."Angelo brought the pot of sauce with him."Adelaide could you get the noodles?"He asked.
Adelaide nodded and went to get the noodles. She carefully brought them over and set them down on the table, she made sure there were hot pads down under the pot that had the noodles and the pot that had the sauce. "This looks absolutely delicious." Adelaide says.
"Mmm, it really does." Mackenzie says, glancing over at the food. "No...Ivy honny sit." she says calmly and gently, trying to get Ivy to sit back down in her seat. "Mommy will get your food okay?" she says and Ivy seems to think that, that idea is okay.
Adelaide couldn't help smiling as she saw Mackenzie interact with Ivy, and watching Ivy to her was so cute and adorable.
Angelo looked at Mackenzie and Ivy while smiling a little,he imagined having kids of his own."..Hmm.."Angelo imagined Adelaide being a mother,doing the things that Mackenzie was doing right there."Thank you all,it was nothing really."Angelo for the others to take a bite,he wouldn't eat until he did."..."Angelo watched Mackenzie and Ivy and smiled a little larger,he found it really precious."You'd be a good mom Adelaide."He said whispering to her.
Adelaide blushed and looked down at her plate, she had just finished helping Mackenzie dish her own and Ivy's while Mackenzie tried to get the 4 year old to sit down and then she got ehr own. She couldn't help smiling a little too though as she dug into her food and took a bite. "Mmm, this is delicious!" she says with a bright smile. She didn't mean to avoid what he had said, she just didn't know how to respond to it, at least not while they were here.
Angelo finally took a bite too,after swallowing his food his gave a nod and a smile of satisfaction."Thank you."Angelo dug into his food,it was good he though to himself as he ate.Angelo sipped some water and continued eating,it was quiet at the dinner table,it meant that people were indeed enjoying his food."My mother and sister taught me how to cook."His mother,she was one of the kindest people he had ever met,he knew that if she had never met his father she probably would have had a very successful life,his mother was still alive but ever since Angelo's fiancee died he became detached from her.Then there was his older sister,she probably was abused the worst by his father and because of that she went crazy and was sent to a mental hospital when he was fifteen,he still visited her time from time because he knew none of his brothers or even his mother visited her.".."Angelo took the last bite of food from his plate and sat back for a moment,resting and allowing the food to digest.
"They must be lovely people." Adelaide says, soon she was also done with her food. She glanced over to Angelo and gave him a light smile.
Mackenzie on the other hand had only eaten about half of her food. Most the time she had been watching Ivy. Despite the girl being 4 years old Mackenzie still babied her and everything. To an extent, though not enough to slow her learning process. Ivy had eaten all that was on her plate, but that wasn't nearly as much as the adults had.
"Well then, I'll go wash dishes." Mackenzie says, getting to her feet. "Hey Ivy do you want to come help mommy wash dishes?" she asks. The little girls nods excitedly and quickly gets up, following her mother into the kitched, throwing curious glances at Angelo and Adelaide though she was too shy to go near them. Mackenzie grabbed two plate to bring in first before going to grab the other two. "Would either of you like coffee or anything?" she asks fromt he kitchen.
"Only if everyone else is having some." Adelaide answers.