Random Role Playing What kind of RP do you want me to make?: THE RP! [Ended]

BanetteGhosneir posted on May 02, 2015 at 10:46AM
Welcome, to the Roleplay customized by the Fans! sorry if you didn't partake in the polls to make this, but hey. hopefully you'll enjoy either way! the link will show you how the polls went.

This is Cantenseel, a city apon the water, somewhere outside Japan, it's pretty fucked up right now, people want to rule the city, so you've got some minor gangs bashing their heads over who's going to rule the city, but so far, there's 3 main factions.

[Kanshinin]
This faction, if they win, want to make the city a Democracy, they'll take anyone with the same views, or even similar, they don't mind your religion, race or gender, nor do they mind if you'll full on fight for them, or merely provide resources, any Minor gangs/factions that join or help the Kenshinin have been promised a possible position inside the Democracy if they win.

they occupy the northern area

the Kanshinin has a sort of 'counsel' with no major leader, there are 4 counselors in total that decide the actions of the Kanshinin. (first come first serve)

[Niwa]
Niwa are the neutral faction, not in the sense that they'll help either side, but in the sense that they want a republic, they have no real leader, since they all mostly agree on what objective they need to do, this faction promised any minor factions that help them to take care of them if they win.

they occupy the western area

[Kami]
Kami is the faction ruled by a single person, if they win the ruler wanted to create a Dictatorship, and promised any minor factions/gangs that joined them a position in his dictatorship. (1 leader, first come first serve)

they own the eastern area.

[the Southern Area]

the southern Area is mostly occupied by minor gangs/factions that haven't yet chosen a side to join, or simply don't want to join them.

[=========][RACES/POWERS][==========]

Any and All races are allowed here, within the restrictions of 'no godmode' and 'no OP uncounterables' since anyone can just be an immortal

Arien, Arien is the last of a race of ancients from long ago that died out, she holds the Artifact of Time, which will not function without her touching it, and she must be alive too, Arien herself is also an infinite source of energy, you can power anything with her, she can explain how this works. more of Arien can be discovered via Roleplay, since she's only recently woke up in Cantenseel from Cryosleep.
.[=========][Character Sheet][=========]

[b][Name][/b]

[b][Nickname/Title][/b]

[b][Faction][/b](this would be what faction you're apart of, and the position you hold, this doesn't need to be the major 3 factions, it can be one of the many minor ones, or simply not one at all, and you could just be a civilian fighting for yourself)

[b][Age][/b]

[b][Gender][/b]

[b][Race][/b]

[b][Power][/b] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[b][Biography][/b]

[b][Relationship][/b](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[b][Extra][/b]

[CHARACTERS]

[Banetteghosneir]
Arien - Ancient - None
Futtman - Nekokamune - None
Kinc - Elental - None
Opekun - ??? - Safe Haven
??? (Puppeteer) - Human - Kanshinin (Counselor)
Avaritia(Greed) - 7 Deadly Sin - Niwa
Ira(Wrath) - 7 Deadly Sin - Kami
Gula(Gluttony) - 7 Deadly Sin - Kami
Superbia(Pride) - 7 Deadly Sin - Kanishinin
Luxuria(Lust) - 7 Deadly Sin - Kanishinin
Acedia(Sloth) - 7 Deadly Sin - Niwa
her - ??? - ???
Joker - ??? - Kanshinin (Counselor)
Nekoka - GOD - None

[IAMYOURENEMY]
Tiras Eblinorune - Half Mage - TMEA
Hei Nagachika - Ghoul - None
Lei Feng - Human/Mage - Kanshinin (Counselor)
Joseph Bordeaux - Vampire/Mage - TMEA (Leader)
Levi Willis - Human - Kanshinin
Mina Zhang - Human/Mage - Kanshinin
Hotaka Nagachika - Cyborg - Kanshinin
Chidori Nagachika - Human/Ghoul - Kanshinin (weapon)
Ivan Markovich - Human/Mage - Kami

[Mirra1007]
Felicia Stadner - Human - Kanshinin
Kierra Leok - Draki - None
Souji - Divine Spirit - Kanishinin (Counselor)
Renald Silvius - Human/Demon slaver - Kami
Kyo Tenshin - Tengu - Kanshinin
Rex - Human - Kami Leader
Welcome, to the Roleplay customized by the Fans! sorry if you didn't partake in the polls to make thi
last edited on May 29, 2015 at 12:50AM

Random Role Playing 1497 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1497

over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
Mina shook her head and teared up again, she knew it wasn't Souji's fault that Levi died, it was hers, she wasn't strong enough. But she didn't want to believe it, she wanted somebody to blame so badly, and there was nobody but herself.. "Y-yes..please.." She sniffed and held the cloak tighter with her left hand before she broke out crying. "I MISS HIM SO MUCH.." She hugged Souji and put her head to his chest as she started to ball.
over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
Souji smiles softly as she said yes but then his eyes widened as she suddenly hugged him and started to cry against his chest. That was not what he had been expecting at all. he was shocked at first but then he gently patted her hair as he lets her cry. Such a poor child. Sadly there was nothing more he could do for her than this.
"And I'm keeping the cloak too..." Mina said out from her sobbing. " I want him back..." She sobbed. She started crying louder the more she thought about all that had happened, her friends dying, Levi dying, her almost dying. It was too much for her. As she cried she slowly fell down to the floor and fainted.
------------------------------------
"My Lord, I ask you to allow us to integrate in your country." Joseph bowed, along with all of his army that he had brought with them, clad in TMEA assassin uniforms, all with blank robotic expressions on their faces. He looked up at Rex and smirked, this was the way he would get back at Tiras for his disobedience. "As you can see I have numbers, and they have training. Each of them are all highly specialized and capable assassin's able to hack into almost any enemy computer system, they all are skilled in espionage and are experienced killers. Allow us to join, and I promise that we can make the odds ever more in your favor." Joseph had picked a weird time to meet considering it was the dead of night, but the offer was still good regardless of the time.
As she fainted Souji quikly managed to catch her before she fell against the ground. Gently he picks her up, carrying her bridal style as he walks back towards his apartment. "You can keep it." He says softly with a small smile. It didn't take him long before he was back in his apartment. The lovely smell of flowers and his friend Filli greeting him. He didn't have a spare bed so instead he carefully lays Mina in his before moving onto the couch himself. Luckily his couch was rather comfy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rex had been suprised to say the least when he heard the infamous TMEA was here to talk to him. And this suprised him even more. They wanted to join. There has to be some deeper underlying reason for them to even consider doing something like this. The TMEA was so independant and secretive that it was a miracle for them to even show themselfs. Casually he crosses on leg over the other. "I can see that indeed. Though my only question is why? There has to be a reason why the TMEA wants to join Kami in this fight and I do not think it is because you simply like war or my ideals." He says calmly.
Mina stretched out a little bit and yawned in her sleep as Souji placed her on his BED. She hugged onto a pillow with her good hand and a single tear fell from her eye as she muttered out. "Levi.." In her sleep. Her dreams were the only place she could be with him now.
---------------------------------
This was Joseph's first public appearance ever, people for the longest time thought that the TMEA wasn't even real, that they were just demons or some other creature of punishment went to wreak havoc on the mages. Those who didn't believe those stories though that they were just a clan of killers, killing mages whenever they saw fit. It would have been surprising to say the least to find out that there was a leader, and to find out that his appearance was that of a regular human, although he was anything but. "To teach a lesson. My most elite soldier, Tiras whom I am sure you are well informed of has joined the Kanshinin military and has betrayed me. If I allow you all to kill him then it'll put ideas into my men, and I cannot allow that. I am joining because I want to teach a lesson to those who think that they can disobey their superiors and think they can get away with it." Joseph's reasoning may not have been strong, but his strength and the strength of the people who followed him was as strong as one of the factions themselves. If there was one strong force that could be considered the rulers of the Southern Area then it would be them.
last edited over a year ago
((Actually Souji placed her on his bed and he himself is going to sleep on the couch ^^ ))

Souji lays awake for a long time, thinking about the events of today. It had been a long emotionally rough day, though the emotional part wasn't really getting to him that much. He wasn't supposed to feel a thing about the events happening so he wouldn't. He sighs as he thinks about the girl. He wondered if she even had a family to go to... If not then she could just stay for how long she would like. That in thought he drifted to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rex narrowed his eyes slightly at Joseph. He wanted to join simply to punish a disobeying soldier? That wasn't a very legit reason to make a whole team like the TMEA join because of one simple person. But he guessed the grudges held against this Tiras guy were rather deep then. And he couldn't deny that letting them join will be another blow in the face for the Kanshinin. Kami was going strong but this could make them even stronger. "I agree with you and your team joining the Kami. Though I presume you'll quit after getting rid of this Tiras guy. But till then you are part of Kami, MY faction. You look like a strong cunning leader with many plans but here in Kami you follow mine. As I say, you do. If you obey we'll make sure to keep you informed about this Tiras guy and I'll make sure to put you and your men on missions where there is the oppertunity for you all to kill him yourself. Fail to obey my orders or defy them then there will be punishment." He answers strongly. He was not simply going to let this man do as he pleases.
Mina continued sleeping, having dreams about her family and of course, about Levi. She was an exchange student from China and had been barely able to speak English before Levi came around. He taught her partially, even though he was a horrible teacher it was the thought that had mattered to her.
---------------------------------
Joseph twenty years back had saved Tiras from the dark mages. Yes, he had planned on killing Tiras and his whole family. Yes, he would have slept like a baby afterwards. But seeing Tiras there, standing and facing death as his whole family is dead around him and looking emotionless, that's what made Joseph keep him alive. He had raised Tiras like a son, yes roughly and yes he brutally trained him but he raised him still, he kept Tiras alive dammit, and Tiras should have been re payed him every second he was breathing but no, he had to have a quarter life crisis and had to try and rebel against his master. "Yes my lord, I will oblige by all of this. And after Tiras dies? No I'll be staying. Working in the slums has been least profitable lately and having a chance to be in your faction, the new world. That sounds far more interesting than going back to what I have been doing lately." He nodded and knelt down, showing his fealty towards Rex.
Rex couldn't help but be pleased with Joseph's answer. If this guy really proved himself to be loyal then he would have a great new experienced general soon joining Ivan and Renald. This man kept a whole team alive and working in the shadows of the night. He was thrilled to see what this man could do in broad daylight. "I am very pleased to hear that. Some maids will show you and your men the rooms you are going to stay in. I want you all to go through some tests like all our soldiers do to determine your powers, health, intelligence and level of strength. Also I want you personally to attend every meeting involving this war and strategizing. You know your men best and I know you'll be of great value."
Joseph grinned broadly, his two pearly white fangs sticking out like a sore thumb from his mouth. "Thank you for this honor, my lord. You are being far too kind." He stood up and bowed a final time before the maids arrived. He winked at one of them and gave them a seductive smile before blowing a kiss towards them and chuckling slightly. He waved his hand at one of his men and they picked up his belongings, which consisted of two trunks that looked like they were about to burst. "Rex uhm, do your maids do anything...else?...I'm rather..well I need to let off some tension in my body." Joseph was defiantly hinting something alright.
Rex mentally noted this man was a vampire and a very cunning one as well. Seeing him interact with his maids and talk to him he knew the man was rather sly. He made a mental note to keep his eyes on him and to inform both Renald and Ivan of this man. He needed to know more about him. He wouldn't trust him yet at all. His eye twitched at his question. "No they don't. And if I hear anything from my maids that is not appropriate I will punish you." He warns. His maids weren't sex objects.
Joseph had some sort of saddened look on his face, he did love it when beautiful women dressed in maid outfits and he loved it even more when they were actual maids. "Quelle honte , je aime avoir des relations sexuelles avec des étrangers .." The french vampire chuckled. "I'll be good my lord, do not worry. Your pretty little maids shall be fine." He twirled his finger and all of his soldiers lined up in a single file line behind the maids. Joseph of course was the leader of the line. When he went into position he awaited for the maids to lead them to their rooms.
The maids bowed politely before leading the way towards the soldier bunks. It took them a good walk since it was outside of Rex's mansion but still it was rather close since he had decided he wanted the soldiers close to his home to be able to check on them and see them train. Though one maid bowed to Joseph "This way sir." She says and leads him in a different direction, staying inside the mansion and appointing him a room inside of the mansion. "Most of Lord Rex's generals, like Renald Silvius, live inside of his mansion because it's covenient for planning and stategizing." She explains kindly with a smile though she felt nervous around him. The room was pretty neat with some luxeries.

Rex sighs as they all left the room. He wondered if he had made the right decision. True his forces were now extremely improved and they needed this after the loss of today. But still that Joseph man didn't feel right...
"Ah, does the one they've been talking about in the radios live here too?" Joseph asked. The Kanshinin media was way already on top of the whole massacre and had been dubbing it the '801st trainee massacre' all over the news. They had mentioned the ice mage that had blocked out vehicular transportation with a blizzard and had massacred trainees with an axe. "Thank you for the explanation, you know your voice is very..enchanting to say the least." Joseph winked at the maid. Rex said he couldn't do anything that wasn't appropriate, a compliment was though. He was just being nice.
The maid nods. "He does." She answers politely but when he complimented her and winked she blushes softly. Remembering herself to be as polite as she could she gives a small curtise. "Thank you for the compliment. Do you have any other questions left?" She asks, gald she didn't stutter.
"Yes, where is the number for pizza hut and I need the wifi password." Joseph nodded, he needed Pizza for thinking and he needed the wifi for..scientific purposes. " Oh, and what is your name, clothing sizes, age, race and favorite place to eat out at night for dates." He raised his right eyebrow seductively.

"Renald I don't like the new guy.." Ivan stumbled through Renald's door looking drunk off of his ass. He smelt like cheap vodka if you could imagine the scent coming from an artificial human. "Why does Rex even want a new guy! Am I not good enough?!" He stumbled onto Renald's bed and almost fell through the entire bed. "Nrrr, I love you so much Renald...why are you so cold to me?" He crawled over to Renald and tugged on his clothes a little bit.
The maid nods again as she pulls out a small notebook and a pen out of her apron to write the numbers down. Though at what he said next her eyes widened and blushed furiously. She cleared her troath as she rips off the paper from her notebook and handed it to Joseph. "I-It's highly inappropriate to ask those things to a maid." She tries to sound strong but this man was making her nervous as hell.

Renald was already laying peacefully in bed when the huge ass ice mage came stumbeling into his room. He groaned. Just great. Lazily he looks behind him only to see him fall into his bed. His eyes widened and he managed to roll a bit to the side or else he would've been crushed by his huge body. He gave Ivan a look as if saying I-swear-I'll-break-your-jaw-again. "Ivan, go away. Get some sleep." He says annoyed.
Joseph patted the maid's head and smiled as he took the paper and stuffed it in his coat. "My my, being modest are we?" He smirked, his black sclera and his orange iris's almost glowed magically. It was oddly beautiful and frightening at the same time, to a mere human anyways it would be. "You shouldn't try to fight it so much." The Paris Dracula touched the maid's face with his hand. "Aimeriez-vous faire du sexe?" He winked and raised his eyebrow again. "What I just said is a very romantic saying in France..It's used to describe beautiful ladies like yourself." He grinned.

"Renald why won't you love me!" Ivan grabbed onto Renald's leg. "Is it because of this body?! I can change!" He burped loudly. "Rex doesn't want me anymore! You're denying me! Am I supposed to be with my hand the rest of my life!?" He was slurring the words.
The maid frowned slightly as he patted her head. What was she? A child? She wasn't being modest. It was clearly unappropriate. She tried not to look at him but his eyes were almost hypnotizing her. SHe hadn't seen anything like that in her life. Though what he said in French made her snap back to reality. And now she looked slightly annoyed. "Je peux être une femme de ménage, mais je sais comment parler français." She says as she puts the notebook in her apron. "If you want any of that I insist you go to a brothel." She says before walking away.

Renald tried to quirm his leg out of his vice hold but he couldn't. "Let me go Ivan! Go to freakking sleep! You're way too drunk!" But then his eyes widened slightly. "And what the hell do you mean with Rex doesn't want me anymore?!"
Joseph sighed a little bit, he hated it when they knew French. Dammit, he had forgotten how clever some humans could actually be. "Bon travail sur la connaissance de français , je tiens mes femmes d'avoir un peu de cervelle. Ah , je vois que vous ne serez pas faire , il est facile pour moi de sitôt sur ​​vous gagner." He hissed slightly like a cat when the maid walked away from him and went into his room, slamming the door shut behind him in irritation. Dammit, he was going to have to pleasure himself tonight! How the hell was he supposed to do that? Hitler was alive the last time he had to do that!

"I AM NOT DRUNK ENOUGH DAMMIT!" Ivan squirmed upward a little bit and put his head on Renald. "I was spying on Rex! And he let that vampire TMEA guy into the Kami! He's gonna replace me..HE'S GONNA THROW ME OUT LIKE YESTERDAYS TRASH" His voice had suddenly turned very feminine for a moment before becoming masculine again.
The maid huffed as she walked away. But her heart was pounding in her chest from nervousity. Win her over? What all was he going to try? She sighs at the thought. She had the feeling she wasn't going to get left alone anytime soon.

"Yes you are!" Renald yelled back. He puts his hand on Ivan's head and tries to push him away. "Get off! He isn't going to replace you so now get off!" He could care less about that vampire at the moment. He just wanted sleep and rest!
"I am not!" Ivan proved to be the most formidable of a foe as he wasn't pushed away at all. "Noooo I'm lonely." He cried out. "Just accept it....Shhhhhh....Good good Renald, shhhhhh....." He started falling asleep in Renald's bed.

(I don't think anything else can really be stretched out for time right now, timeskip to like noon?)
"Get out!" Renald screamed again but he didn't get an other reply. "Hey...." He then noticed Ivan had actually fallen asleep. Just fucking great. He groaned in pure annoyance and frustration. Guess he had no other choice but to let him sleep. No way he could move such a heavy stubborn body.

((Sure ^^ I'll skip since you don't like them))

The next morning Renald was a mess. He had been awake the entire night. THE ENTIRE FREAKKING NIGHT. All thanks to the big lumpy cyborg laying and occasionally snoring in his bed. He was going to murder this man when he woke up. Really murder. Breaking his jaw again wouldn't be enough of a punishment.

The maid from yesterday was already up and awake. Already working hard as she walked through the hallways with a tray of food in her hand. She was so lucky that the head maid appointed her to take care of the new vampire guest. So not lucky. She had no idea how long he was going to stay but till then she was going to be his damn maid. But ofcourse she couldn't complain. So she wouldn't. She takes a deep breath to calm herself a bit before knocking on Joseph's door.

Kierra slowly began to wake up and smiles softly. That was such a good night rest. Never had she been this comfortable. It must be a very good tree. She stretches her muscles and arms but then feels something beside her that shouldn't be there. A body. She screamed loudly as she was sully awake in one blow and sits upright.
Ivan woke up in the morning peacefully but with a small lingering headache, he stretched out and noticed that his fists and legs touched the wall. This was not his bed...but who's was it? He took one sniff and smelt the scent of Renald in the blankets, holy shit. He stood up in surprise and looked around, why the hell was he here!? He smelled his breath and instantly knew the reason why. Vodka. He quickly walked out of Renald's room, not wanting to be there when Renald showed back up. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit...." He looked around the hallway, only maids good. He sneakily tried to crept back up into his room.

Joseph opened the door to his room and yawned, he was wearing a black, fur-lined overgown over a black doublet, hose, stockings and shoes. His shoes were slightly rounded rather having square toes, which wasn't common for the era the clothing appeared to be from. The clothing was huge and was definitely not from this time. It didn't even appear to be a reproduction either as you couldn't see any tags or anything on the collar that hinted that it was reproduced. The stitching on the clothing all appeared to be hand woven. "Oh good morning." He was holding an old, arcane looking book in his hand that was written in french, the thing had to have been over a hundred years old. "Oh uhm yes, I'll need you to dispose of these please." He opened his door wider to reveal a stack of Pizza hut boxes that reached the ceiling.

"Errrrr? Oh good morning, bestie. You're awake." Hei handed Kierra a white baggie that had something that smelt good inside of it, it smelt like an eggroll. "When I was out getting food a little bit ago I got you that." He put a bookmark in the book that he was reading and shut it. "You know there was a large commotion outside last night, something like the war had started in the Kanshinin in Kami. Not much here happened besides the mass movement of TMEA members moving out of the area." He shrugged, those guys were assholes anyways.

(Oh yeah, here's what Joseph is wearing, save for the hat)
Ivan woke up in the morning peacefully but with a small lingering headache, he stretched out and noti
Renald walks out of his bathroom, fully clothed but his hair was still a mess, his eyes were bloodshot and he had bags under his eyes. It looked like he had been up partying and drinking all nightlong. This always happend when he didn't get his sleep. And someone was going to pay. He immediatly noticed the large body on his bed missing and walks out of his room, slamming the door shut behind him before making his way towards Ivan's room. Angrily he bangs on the door. "Open up you big icey lump! I know you're in there!" Even the maids walked out of the hallway.

The maid was suprised at his appearance. Like that he looked so... Old. She had never seen those clothes before except in history books and stuff. She guessed he really was old. But then she sighs as she sees the Pizza hut boxes. How much did he eat?! This wasn't even close to healty at all. She walks in and puts the breakfast on the table before walking to the boxes and looks up. How the hell did he manage to stack them like this. More importantly, how was she going to get rid of them....

Kierra blinks twice before fully relaxing. Oh yeah, Hei. Her ghoul bestie with a feet fetish. She had forgotten that thanks to her good night rest. She smiles gratefully as she accept the eggroll. "Thank you. And sorry for screaming." She says before happily munching away the eggroll, mentally noting to pay him back later. "So the war had finally started. I was wondering when that would happen." She says as if talking about the weather.
The door completely froze as Renald banged on it which was Ivan's way of saying "Go away! We can talk later!" Even some ice formed in the space between the door and the ground, there was no way that Ivan was letting Renald in any time soon. "Go away Renald! You're gonna hurt me if I let you in!" He yelled.

Joseph glanced over at his two opened storage trunks he had brought with him which appeared in one filled with old clothing like what he was wearing and appeared filled in the other with old arcane looking books. He opened up his closet which also was filled completely with pizza boxes, making a few fall out when he opened it. "Merci pour le petit déjeuner." He said as he took a bite of his breakfast, which was quite good.

Hei chuckled a little bit. "Well at least you didn't try to stab me like most people would." He raised a piece of meat he had sitting in a plastic bag and ate it. What the meat came from was obvious but it didn't really need to be stated. "Yeah, except it wasn't what people thought it would be. The Kami did a preemptive strike and massacred all of the new trainees." He cracked his neck.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry...." Lei murmured to himself as he continued writing letters of apology to the families of the deceased trainees. His hand writing got more and more erratic as the night had gone on, he couldn't sleep and he was drunk but not in a good way. The light 5'o clock shadow he had earlier had became light facial hair and his eyes were completely bloodshot, his hair was all messy and his hands were shaky. He hadn't slept at all, he couldn't.
"OFCOURSE I AM GOING TO HURT YOU! You slept on my bed and kept me awake the whole damn night! You deserve punishment! Come out and take it like a man!" Renald screamed out. "Now open the damn door or i'll let Vulgar burst it open!" He threatend, already holding out his glove.

The maid sighs as even more pizza boxes came in view. How could this man still have an appetite? "You're welcome." She says politely with a short bow. She started putting all the boxes in garbage bags and in the end there were 10 complete stuffed bags infront of her. Again she sighs as she picks a couple of them up. She hoped he wasn't going to do this every night. She loved her job but cleaning pizza boxes up every morning wasn't really a fun thing to do.

Kierra smiles softly and even giggles a bit at his joke. She didn't even question what he was eating since she already knew. "That's smart off them. I always prefered Kami. They are smarter. More cunning in their way of handeling things." She says as she finished her eggroll.

Souji was already up and awake, enjoying a cup of tea as he hummed softly. It was as if the attack never happend. He did remind himself to check on Lei later. Poor man probably havn't slept at all. Oh, and he needed to check on his new guest.
The ice from Ivan's room started to travel over towards Renald and started to crawl up his leg. "I will freeze his ass! And I was drunk! It's not my fault that I came to your room when I was drunk!" He screamed from behind the door.

Joseph finished the breakfast just right when the maid had finished cleaning up his pizza boxes. He grabbed his wine glass from the table that appeared to filled with blood and sipped it as he set the plate on the table. "Sorry for the trouble, but I have an insatiable hunger, I'm sure you understand." He said as he sipped some more blood from the wine glass.

Hei winced at he thought about the Kanshinin, he had a bad feeling about them. "It is pretty smart isn't it? I don't like either though, they are both too ambitious, too willing to sacrifice lives. I know it sounds funny coming from me, but I have to kill to live. They don't, they could leave each-other alone but no, they choose to fight. Freedom is what is needed, not a leader or a group of leaders. A person should be allowed to choose what they want to do. That's the Southern Area in a nutshell, and it's great here." He chewed some more of his food.

Mina groaned a little bit as she rubbed her broken hand against the bed, it hurt bad and needed to be checked out by a surgeon. The cloak hanged loosely on her as she got up, she couldn't remember where she was. Actually she didn't even know how she got here, but it was quite fine...What had happened wasn't she supposed to be?..Right, she remember all that had happened earlier. She was too tired to cry anymore, nothing could change what happened. She still felt horrible inside though, she wanted to bring Levi back so badly.
"And I'll crush your ass if you don't come out right now!" Renald screamed back. He was getting more and more pissed each second. This really wasn't making his mood better. He was fuming. "IVAN!"

The maid felt a bit nauseous as she noticed what was in his glass. But she guessed as a vampire he didn't have much choice but to drink blood. She nods "I understand." She says politely before moving towards the door, succesfully carying all the bags at once. She stopped in the dooropening though and gave another bow. "If you have any more wishes you can alw-" But then she was interrupted at Renald's screaming at the end of the hallway. Her eyes widened as she looked to the side to see a frozen door and Renald standing angrily infront of it. "Sir Renald?" She asks loud enough for him to hear.

Renald looks to the side to see a maid standing infront of an open door with alot of bags in her hand. He regonized her immediatly. "Fayline, please get this disaster of a man out of his room!"

The maid, Fayline, blinked twice slightly in confusing before she started to giggle, smiling brightly as she did. "I advise you to leave him alone for now. He'll have to come out sooner or later. But just incase I'll make sure the temprature in sir Ivan's room will be increased." She says with a smile.

"You hear that! So you can just as well get out now!" Renald screamed again towards the door.

Fayline rolls her eyes, those two could be so hillarious sometimes. But then she remembered Joseph again and bows. "Sorry for the disturbance."

Kierra was actually suprised how.... Right Hei's words sounded. And she couldn't agree on them more. She nods to let him know she agreed. "That's why the Southern Area is so easy to live in. But let's not forget how much dangerous things lur in the darkness." She wondered if it was like this in Kanshinin and Kami as well. The night was dangerous. Filled with killers and strange people out for something.

Filli whistled, letting Souji know Mina was waking up. He puts a couple of fresh made pancakes on a plate together with a cup of tea and walks towards his room. He opened it with a soft smile on his face. Even his room was filled with exotic plants and flowers. And not to forget occasionally a bird. "I see you're awake." He says gently before walking over. "How are you feeling?"
"No! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THE THERMOSTAT!" Ivan yelled loudly towards Fayline. "Fine Renald, I submit. I'll come out." He opened the door, but it wasn't Ivan that walked out. It was a barrage of ice shards that flew towards Renald at lightning speed. They hit him yes, but only his clothes. They pinned him to the wall, leaving no option for escape. "Well, I'm gonna get my ass kicked anyways. Might as well have some fun." He pulled a sharpie out and started drawing on Renald's face against his will. When he was done the drawing turned out to be a massive d**k that he even colored in.

Joseph laughed really hard when he saw what Ivan drew on Renald's face. He held his stomach and walked back to his bed where he continued laughing. "It's fine, 'Fayline'." He exhaled deeply and drank some more of the blood in the wine glass.

"True, but still. People like you keep that sort of stuff in check and stop them from doing what they do, we don't need a government or anything like that. Just a set of rules that everybody would follow, that's all we really would need. I despise the Kanshinin for that reason, they think because there is four people in power instead of one it's better, but it isn't. It's just three extra dictators to rule over their people, to decide their fate." Hei nodded, he believed his words with all his heart.

"Well, horrible." Mina said nonchalantly. "My hand hurts horribly though and to top it all off I feel like I was kicked in the head by a kangaroo. But besides that I'm fine, how are you?" She asked in response to him asking.
-----------------------
What is this urge? The new hunger to kill? The raging beast he felt inside of him that he didn't have inside of him before, why was he feeling this way? Why did he have an urge to kill? Levi opened his eyes tiredly and looked around to see himself in a hospital bed with medical needles poking into his arms and an oxygen mask on his face. He ripped the mask off and pulled the needles out of his arm, the area that they were in healed instantly as they were ripped out but he didn't notice. He stood up out of the hospital bed and looked at himself, he was fully clothed and wasn't in the trainee uniform that he was in the last time he woke up. He raised his shirt and looked at his stomach where a large scar was. Any wound that large on his stomach would have killed him, so why wasn't he did? He walked up to a mirror and instantly had a horrified expression on his face. His once beautiful silver hair had become white, messy and grown out past his chin. His fingernails, toenails and lips have turned black, with dark circles under his now eyebrow less eyes that make him look horribly tired even though he wasn't tired, the most horrifying thing though was in his left eye, a ghoul kakugan. How was this possible? He was human, he was pure human. No mage, no nothing, he had no powers at all. How was this possible he asked himself again, horrified. He looked at his clothes, he was dressed entirely in black, he wore loose-fitting robes with wide, elbow-length sleeves and pants that are fitted below the knees. There were wraps around his feet that leave his toes exposed, and a white symbol on the hood of his robe. He was a ghoul, this wasn't real. He died in the forest didn't he? After being impaled by that ice shard? how was he here? how was he breathing? As he thought these things he felt and off sensation on his lower back and looked back at that area, his kagune was a shaped like a C-shaped tentacle that hung back loosely from his lower back, it looked snake like. It twitched a little bit as Levi looked at it, how is this real? it couldn't have been fake. He raised his arm and started biting himself, causing himself to bleed to see if it all was real. The pain was very real, although it really didn't bother him all that much, he felt oddly desensitized to it. The hospital door opened and a tall man in a lab coat and a little girl in a kimono came in. He knew the old guy was human but the girl...she smelt different.

"Ah, you're up now!" Said the man in a lab coat loudly. "My name is Hotaka and this is Chidori! We save your life you see, you were dying. And we implanted a nice kakuhou inside of you and here you are now, alive and well. A little...Different than when you were first human but alive and much better. Don't you feel great inside?"

"Get back old man!" Levi yelled. "I'm dangerous! I'll eat you!" He growled out. "I'll eat you....I WANT FLESH." He jumped at Hotaka but Hotaka simply raised his hand and fired something out of his palm into Levi's chest, blasting him back into the wall.

"Chidori, get the man a decent meal." Hotaka said to her. She complied and ran off to get Levi something. "Alright, now that she's gone I'm going to tell you how things are now. You won't attack on of the staff in the labs, you won't attack any of the other test subjects and you sure as hell won't touch the little girl. You are a test subject, your new name is Serpent. Your family thinks you're dead, your friends think you're dead, anybody who ever knew you thinks you're dead. Levi Willis died in the massacre, and that is the up most truth. Now that that has been stated let me tell you what you are, you are a half ghoul. You are an experimental weapon that'll be deployed in combat situations and you will like it. If you understand all of this nod your head." Levi nodded his head. "Good, you're taking this much better than I thought you would." Chidori ran back into the room with a slab of meat on a plate. It looked so tender, so juicy. It was the most beautiful piece of meat Levi had ever saw. He took it from Chidori's hands and devoured it as if it was the last meal he'd ever get. "Good, I have things to do now. Chidori keep the boy company and mind you now hurt him, he's had a rather rough day." He said looking at the area where Levi had bit himself. He walked out the door and left Levi and Chidori alone.

Levi stood back up and looked at himself again in the mirror, what sort of monster was he?...

(Picture time!)
"No! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THE THERMOSTAT!" Ivan yelled loudly towards Fayline. "Fine Renald, I submit
Renald was so suprised that he couldn't react in time. His eyes were wide in shock but then they became furious again. That man! He was going to kill him one day. Black liquid dropped out of his glove and quikly turned into the shake of Slivverin who immediatly shot up to Ivan's leg and bit him. It wasn't a poison or killing venom though. It was a venom that numbed the whole body and nerve system. He would be unable to move for awhile and his nerves will send pain througout his body though not extremely much. Just enough to hurt and drive him crazy from pain.

Fayline giggled at their silly childish behaviour but quikly stopped as she heard Joseph say her name. Oh no, now that he knew her name he could ask for her presence every time. Again, just her luck. She could already imagine him letting other maids find her. She hoped her wouldn't.

"Than we must be glad that we live here." Kierra says with a small smile. "You would've done great ruling a country if you think like that." She adds.

Souji puts her breakfast on the nightstand before sitting down next to her on the bed. Genlty he lays one hand on her hand on one on her broken hand. Slowly he began to take away some of her pain. The pain in her head would dissapear quikly since it's simply a headache but her hand really needed a surgeon. For now he could only make her pain lighter. "I am fine." He says kindly with a small smile.

((Oooooooh love that pic!))
"I guess we both...are going to we here a while.." Ivan hissed out. That freaking snake, he hated that thing too. He wanted to roast it on a fire and put it on a stick! Oh crap, he forgot he couldn't make fire. "I hope you enjoy the cold...." Frost started to form on Souji's face.

"Why'd you stop? I liked your giggling." Joseph said in a kind manner.

"It's not going to be that way for long..." Hei said in a depressed manner. "Oh, thanks but I merely state the ideas. Going through with them would be something someone far greater than me could accomplish." He shook his head. "The Southern Area is probably going to be annexed by one of the two factions by the end of the week to gain some ground against the enemy...It's ripe for the pickings because it has no real military.." He stated.

Mina sighed in relief as the pain went away, it helped. Still though, she had a pain inside of her not even Souji could heal. "What.." She looked at the bird. "Why do you have a bird in your house?" She asked curiously, her light chinese accent coming out near the end of her sentence.

((That's what Levi gets to look like forever now XD Glad you like it.))
Renald growled at Ivan. "I hope you like the pain." He says while shivering. Damn this man and his ice! Indeed they were both going to be there for very long since neither of them would probably give in.

Fayline blushed softly at his compliment. This was the first time she felt as if he was actually giving her a normal compliment without flirting with her or trying to make her have sex with him. She cleared her throat slightly though she shyly avoided eye contact. "B-Because...." She didn't really have a real reason. "I-I should go back to work." She says quikly as she picks up the garbage bags again.

Kierra immediatly noticed his depressed tone but what he said next made her suddenly nervous. She hadn't thought about that but it was oh so true. It was just a matter of time before somone invaded this area. "I guess so..." She says softly, already imagining the pain and horrers that would bring to them all.

Souji looks behind him to see Filli on a branch and smiles. "That is Filli." As if called Filli flies over and lands on Souji's shoulder. "He's my familiar, companion and friend. For the rest all plants and other animals can live freely in my house if they would like." He says as if that was the most normal thing in the world.
Ivan barked at Renald. "I hope you enjoy the cold." Ivan tried to move but couldn't, damn this man and his creatures! This was gonna be a while. Ice started to form on Renald's crotch after Ivan barked at Renald.

"You can do that, I'll just be here with my original copy three century old arcane french books, reading. By myself." Joseph walked over to the desk and started reading his book again, a magical glow kinda came from the book he was reading.

"I've been cannibalizing other ghouls to get stronger in case it happened.." Hei bit the skin off of his thumb. "Considering the Kami just attacked the Kanshinin the Kanshinin probably is going to be the ones to come here, hopefully they are a little nicer than the Kami." He added.

"Like a zoo?" Mina said. "It's very well, naturesque in here you know? It's nice, much more than my dusty apartment.." She walked around and looked at the plant. She instantly noticed a familiar plant. "Oh! oh! I know this plant it's the... kunming starlet! They're all over China! The grassy parts anyways" She said while pointing at the Chinese plant.
"You already said that, idiot." Renald barked back. "And stop freezing me there!" He says, already he couldn't feel his crotch anymore. On the other end of the hallway was Nirri, simply sitting there with a big grin as she secretly had witnissed the funny still ongoing scene between those two big idiots.

Fayline curiously eyes the book. Over three centuries? Original? Personally she was a big fan of books and she enjoyed reading them in her free time alot so she couldn't help but get curious. Also she had already seen the big trunk full of books. Where they all that old? Maybe she could borrow one... Quikly she shakes her head. No no no. He would ask something in return.

Kierra grabs his hand and glares at him. "Don't you dare do that." She says sternly. At first it looked like she was talking about cannibalizing other ghouls. But then she uses her shirt to wipe off the little bit of blood left on his thumb. "Don't bite yourself." She again said sternly. "Please don't." She adds a bit sweeter though

Souji nods. "Like a zoo." Though he was glad there weren't large animals populating his room. He smiled widely at her enthousiasm as she saw the plant and follows her. "Yes, that indeed is the kunming starlet. Do you have a preference in flowers and plants?" he asks curiously.

(Picture of Fayline)
"You already said that, idiot." Renald barked back. "And stop freezing me there!" He says, already he
Ivan hissed in irritation. "It'll be black the next time you see it!" The cold got even more intense on Renald's crotch. "Oh hello little girl! We're uhm...................Your master is an idiot and challenged Ivan the great!" He said.

"Ah, a fellow fan of literature." Joseph said as he looked at Fayline out of the corner of his eye, noticing her looking at the book trunk. "Here, don't tell anybody I'm just letting people borrow my books. I haven't even let any of my kids touch these and they'd get jealous if they found out I let a maid borrow one." He set the book Gargantua and Pantagruel in Fayline's hands. It was written by François Rabelais and was from the 16th century. There was no doubt this was an original, but it was in pristine condition as if it had traveled through time here from the 16th century.

"I...Well alright, but it calms the hunger down." Hei booped Kierra's nose before taking advantage of the surprise of the boop and grabbing onto one of her feet and tickling them. "Ehehehehehehe! They're so little and adorable!" He said, commenting about her feet.

"Yeah! I like the ones from China, they remind me of home!" Mina smelled the kunming starlet while smiling, not thinking at all about all the deaths she had witnessed earlier. "Is that..." She saw a lynx coming out from underneath Souji's couch. "So I guess that Lynx is a friend of Filli's too?" She said while raising an eyebrow in suspicion.
"You were the one sleeping drunk in MY bed! You whiney piece of shit!" Renald yelled back. Nirri simply laughed at both their misfortune. This was truly gold. She wasn't going to intervene at all. Simply watch how long both of them could keep this up.

Fayline's eyes widened as he just handed such an old and precious book to her. Dully she noted he had kids but the suprise of him willingly letting her borrow this book was bigger. She wanted to read it so badly. "I-I.... I can't." She says as she hands the book back. Letting a guest give her something was highly inappropriate plus he still may ask something in return.

Kierra smiles softly at first but then her eyes widened as he booped her nose. She was about to say something about it but was interrupted by her own laughter thanks to him tickling her. "Stop it Hei!" She says in between laughter as she squirms to get away.

Soiji absolutely adored the way she smiled. It really lit up and brightend her whole face. He looks behind him and smiles. "Oh, havn't seen him in awhile. All animals here are friendly to eachother even though in the wild they may be enemies." he explains.
"You refused to cuddle with me you stoic asshole!" Ivan barked back in return. He wasn't going to let Renald get away with calling him a whiny piece of shit!

"Oh, why yes you can." Joseph forced the book into Fayline's hands. "This is the only chance you'll ever get to read a book that old, don't you understand? I'm only asking that when you finish it, you come back here, share a bottle of red wine with me here and chat with me about the book." He smiled and nodded. "Then, if you liked it. You could read another."

"Neverrrrrrrrrr!" Hei tickeled both of Kierra's little feet now. He summoned his tentacles and started tickling her stomach and her neck gently with them, trying to make her laugh harder.

"Eh, they don't eat each-other?" Mina opened her eyes in surprise as the Lynx walked toward her. As it walked closer she identified it as the Eurasian Lynx, the largest of all the Lynx's. It nudged it's head against her leg and purred a little bit. She pet it's head, still being very afraid inside though and exhaled deeply, the Lynx was just like a regular cat except scarier. "Has a giraffe ever been in here?" She asked
"Ofcourse I refused to cuddle with you! You're a guy almost twice my length and you were drunk!" Renald yells back at him. "Why would I ever AGREE to CUDDLE with you?!"

Ah, there it was. The deal. If she accepted this book then she would also accept, or rather be forced to, drink a wine with him and chat. Fayline knew it was just a sly way of getting in contact but.... "F-Fine." She says as she carefully holds the old book. It really was her only chance of ever reading a book like that. She couldn't let other maids know this ofcourse.

Kierra laughed even harder and squirmed more to no avail. Her sides even began to hurt from the laughing and tears formed in her eyes. "I'm begging you Hei! You promised you wouldn't do it again!" She says, remembering the deal they made the other day which he probably had forgotten.

Souji smiles softly as he suprise and just as she was doing to the Lynx, he gently pets Mina's head. "No they don't. Here they don't feel the need to. Everyone is equal here and I feed them well enough." He says gently. "And luckily no." He laughs slightly. "A giraffe wouldn't fit in here."
"BECAUSE I AM LONELY, WHY ELSE?" Ivan froze part of Renald's butt now, his lower body slowly was beginning to be encased in ice. "And when I get my body back I'll be super short! SO ENJOY TALL IVAN."

"Good, I hope you'll have a good review of the book after you finish it." Joseph smiled slyly and sat back down at his desk, he really was as cunning and sly as Rex had thought he would be. He sipped his glass of blood and finished it, ah. O negative had such a great aftertaste.

"Oh yeah...I did didn't I?" Hei stopped tickling Kierra. "Damn you and your promises!" He laughed a little bit. "Always remembering them when you shouldn't be." He continued to laugh.

Mina puffed up a little bit as Souji petted her, that was a big no no. "This is an apartment Souji, not a sanctuary. You may be glorifying it a little too much." She said while laughing a little bit. "Eh...Can you uhm, call somebody about this?" She raised up her right hand, it's fingers still were bent in all the directions they shouldn't have been bent in.
"I'll be glad when you're short so I can more easily kick you into the ground! Now stop freezing me!" Renald screamed which was the only thing he could really do at the moment.

Fayline could only nod and bow before quikly making her way down the hallways with the trash and the book safely in her apron. She was so excited to read it that she almost completely forget what kind of intentions he was secretly having.

Kierra wipes some tears away as her laughter calmed and eventually died down. "It is your own fault for accepting that promise. But you didn't keep it!" She says with a pout and suddenly grabs his cheeks. "So now i can punish you." She says with a sadistic grin on her face.

Souji blinked twice before he bursted out laughing. Both her reaction and words were so cute. "Maybe I do glorify it a bit but I can't help doing so. You have to admit it is something extraordinary." But then he becomes slightly more seriues though he kept smiling. "I'll call someone immediatly. For now you just rest and eat something."
"Oh you wouldn't hurt me in my human form, no real man would." Ivan laughed as he frozen Renald all the way up to his chin. "Fine I've stopped!" Ivan chuckled.

Joseph chuckled maniacally as he sat as his desk, the first part of his trap had been set. One could not escape from his trap once they were in, he was going to get what he wanted in due time.

"If you even touch my magazine I'll throw you into the pacific ocean." Hei said with all seriousness. "Ah! My cheeks! The tsundere is attacking me!" He screamed out before grabbed onto her cheeks too.

Mina laughed a little bit as well. "That is true, it sure is extraordinary. But regardless, it's an extraordinary apartment. An apartment." She nodded when he mentioned calling someone. She pulled up a chair and started eating her food, every bite somehow though reminded her of Levi. It was hard to enjoy the food with those thoughts on her mind.
Renald groaned as his body was completely numb thanks to the damn cold. "We'll see about that." He growled threatingly at Ivan.

Fayline quikly finished all the work she had to do which luckily wasn't as much as before since she was now a guest maid which meant she only had to clean his room and stuff. That was actually very nice. So now she already had enough time to read. She sits down in a comfortable chair in her room and starts reading though it was harder then expected since it was in old French ofcourse.

Kierra pinched his cheeks even harder as he grabbed onto hers. "I swear I will burn them if you don't stop tickling me." She ays casually.

Souji chuckles at what she said and pets her head again before walking out of the room. He quikly made a call and an appointment for the surgeon. Not even 5 minutes later he walked back to Mina. "After breakfast we can go to the hospital immediatly and you'll get surgery right away." being a counselor did have his perks.
"Your balls my friend, will be blue." Ivan growled at Renald. "You don't understand!"

A large door bell rang at Rex's home, it was a pizza hut worker and behind him was a semi truck. The order was from Joseph meaning his maid had to come and deal with it. "Uhm yes...Well I have an order for 10,000 pizza's and I was given this address...." The pizza hut worker said. "Oh and I have like, 900 promotional 'Cheese Kun' plushes for him too."

Hei pinched her cheeks harder and twisted. "I'll bite your feet off if your threaten my magazines." He said with seriousness.

Mina growled and puffed up again, that was a major no no! "Grrrr, thanks. I'm right handed so it's been hell doing all this stuff with my left hand." She puffed up even more and continued to eat her food. She looked like she was going to bite him if he did it again.
"I don't care if I understand or not! I am pissed as hell so let me the fuck go Ivan!" Renald yelled at Ivan. He really couldn't feel his legs anymore.

Fayline was reading in peace when she got a call from the head maid. "Hello?.... A delivery for Joseph? What is.... What do you mean?!... I'm on it." She hang up and sighs before putting the book away. She quikly walks to the door to the Pizza hut worker. What he said made her pale slightly. "10.... Thousand?!" She couldn't even store so much boxes away. "D-Drive the truck please to the back door of the kitchen. There they'll help empty the truck." She quikly gave directions before walking in a fast pace to Joseph's room. She urgently knocked on it.
((Geez, a second CC? XD))

Kierra growled slightly as she twisted his cheeks as well in reply. "I'll burn everything if you dare threaten my feet. You are the one who started this."

Souji blinked twice before quikly putting his hand infront of his mouth to stop himself from giggling. The was she was acting was just so adorable. "My my, you are rather feisty." He says with a light chuckle.
"You are gonna be let go when I am sweet cheeks! So either figure out some way to get me out of this or freeze for the next hour and a half!" Ivan was pissed off too, he didn't like being like this.

The Pizza hut worker nodded and drove to the back, beginning the tedious task of carrying the pizza boxes out of the truck. Joseph let out a large hmm when he heard a knock on the door. He walked over casually and opened the door. "My my, you're looking rather pale." He closed his book. "Do they have my Cheese Kun plushes?"
((He's like CC on crack XD))

"I'll eat a school bus full of children and will video record it." Hei twisted Kierra's cheek harder.

Mina growled a little bit towards Souji. "You don't even know half of it." She finished her food and humphed. She used her magic and made an open flame appear in her hand before putting it out quickly. "I could so burn you."
Renald sighs loudly in pure frustration. Guess he didn't have much choice since he didn't want his genitals to freeze of. He nods to Slivverin who bites Ivan's leg again but this time with an antidote.

"Yes they have. 900 of them!" Fayline knew she was supposed to keep a polite tone but never had she experienced something so... so... She didn't even have the words for them. "You ordered 10 THOUSAND pizza's! How are you even going to pay those?!" She asked a bit in panick.
((He really is XD))

Kierra lets go of his cheeks and wrinkels her nose. "Hei, that really is going way too far. Even for a threat."

Souji chuckles again and then watch the flame curiously. Aah, a fire mage. "I would appreciate it if you wouldn't try that in real life." he says with a smile. "Ready to go to the hospital?"
Ivan stretched out a little bit after he was given the antidote and sighed before unfreezing Renald. "Alright, let's be calm about this alright Renald...let's be....calm." He put his hands up in surrender.

"Ah good, I do love my cheese kun plushies..." Joseph raised his eyebrows. "You do know the Stadner family right? I make them look poor okay, so never question my cash. Let's just say its somewhere around eh....Three trillion. Around that, I've been alive for so long I don't really remember how much I have." He shrugged. "And I was hungry alright, 10 thousand pizza's are an acceptable number."

Hei turned his head and raised an eyebrow, he didn't really have a concept on what exactly was too far. " Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't really know."

Mina laughed triumphantly. "I won't, but I want another cloak. Oh, and I want to like, I dunno join the Legion. I don't think I'll get anywhere by being with the common soldiers." She jumped down from the chair. "Yes, I just hope my hand heals quickly."
Renald clenches his fists as he glares at Ivan. He wanted to punch that man so badly but instead he turned around and stomped away to his room to clean his face. He'll get revenge later for this when Ivan wouldn't be expecting it.

Fayline's eyes widened at the amount of money. Her own family couldn't even afford a single pizza. So hearing him say he had around three trillion was so hard to believe. But ofcourse he has been around for rather long. "O-Oh, then it's... Alright I guess." Though she still couldn't believe he has such a huge appetite.

Kierra tilts her head slightl to the side. he didn't know that was going to far? Guess no one ever told him what was right en wrong. "It's okay. Just don't do that." she says with a smile.

Souji chuckles and rolls his eyes. "Another cloak? Geez, do you want them all?" he asks jokingly though she could still say yes and he would give them. "No no no, first you get fully healed. Then we'll talk about the Legion."
"Bye bye Renald." Ivan looked over at Nirri. "Oh hello Nirri. That right there was called a lovers quarrel." He turned his head. "He'll love me back, I know it." He walked back to his room.

Joseph pulled out his tablet and showed Fayline his bank account which was a whopping 3.4 TRILLION dollars. "Honestly, I don't even know what to do with it." He shrugged as if the money didn't even mean anything to him. "How long till it's all here?" He looked towards the hallway, already several pizza's were stacked to the ceiling.

"Alright no children, got it." Hei nodded, he learned something new everyday.

Mina nodded her head. "Yes, all of them." She was serious but also joking at the same time. "Ah fine, heal first. Legion later." She pouted.
Nirri was quiet and sat there for a long time but she bursed out laughing, rolling on the ground as she did. A LOVERS quarrel?! Poor poor Renald. To have such a thing as Ivan 'love' him. She stands up and runs to Renald's room to tell him what Ivan had said.

Fayline's eyes widened as she saw the amount of money. How could one single guy have so much money while hundreds of families were begging for a dollar. Coming from poverty herself she just couldn't understand why he wasn't doing anything with this. If she wouldve had this amount then she would've made alot on families happy. "I have no idea...." She says softly, still kinda perplexed.

"Good boy." Kierra says jokinly as she pets his head.

Souji pouts slightly. "Can't leave a single one for me?" He asks begginly before leading her out the door. "It'll probably take some time to heal but I'll help with the healing proces. If all the bones are in the right place again I can help heal you faster."