Random Role Playing What kind of RP do you want me to make?: THE RP! [Ended]

BanetteGhosneir posted on May 02, 2015 at 10:46AM
Welcome, to the Roleplay customized by the Fans! sorry if you didn't partake in the polls to make this, but hey. hopefully you'll enjoy either way! the link will show you how the polls went.

This is Cantenseel, a city apon the water, somewhere outside Japan, it's pretty fucked up right now, people want to rule the city, so you've got some minor gangs bashing their heads over who's going to rule the city, but so far, there's 3 main factions.

[Kanshinin]
This faction, if they win, want to make the city a Democracy, they'll take anyone with the same views, or even similar, they don't mind your religion, race or gender, nor do they mind if you'll full on fight for them, or merely provide resources, any Minor gangs/factions that join or help the Kenshinin have been promised a possible position inside the Democracy if they win.

they occupy the northern area

the Kanshinin has a sort of 'counsel' with no major leader, there are 4 counselors in total that decide the actions of the Kanshinin. (first come first serve)

[Niwa]
Niwa are the neutral faction, not in the sense that they'll help either side, but in the sense that they want a republic, they have no real leader, since they all mostly agree on what objective they need to do, this faction promised any minor factions that help them to take care of them if they win.

they occupy the western area

[Kami]
Kami is the faction ruled by a single person, if they win the ruler wanted to create a Dictatorship, and promised any minor factions/gangs that joined them a position in his dictatorship. (1 leader, first come first serve)

they own the eastern area.

[the Southern Area]

the southern Area is mostly occupied by minor gangs/factions that haven't yet chosen a side to join, or simply don't want to join them.

[=========][RACES/POWERS][==========]

Any and All races are allowed here, within the restrictions of 'no godmode' and 'no OP uncounterables' since anyone can just be an immortal

Arien, Arien is the last of a race of ancients from long ago that died out, she holds the Artifact of Time, which will not function without her touching it, and she must be alive too, Arien herself is also an infinite source of energy, you can power anything with her, she can explain how this works. more of Arien can be discovered via Roleplay, since she's only recently woke up in Cantenseel from Cryosleep.
.[=========][Character Sheet][=========]

[b][Name][/b]

[b][Nickname/Title][/b]

[b][Faction][/b](this would be what faction you're apart of, and the position you hold, this doesn't need to be the major 3 factions, it can be one of the many minor ones, or simply not one at all, and you could just be a civilian fighting for yourself)

[b][Age][/b]

[b][Gender][/b]

[b][Race][/b]

[b][Power][/b] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[b][Biography][/b]

[b][Relationship][/b](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[b][Extra][/b]

[CHARACTERS]

[Banetteghosneir]
Arien - Ancient - None
Futtman - Nekokamune - None
Kinc - Elental - None
Opekun - ??? - Safe Haven
??? (Puppeteer) - Human - Kanshinin (Counselor)
Avaritia(Greed) - 7 Deadly Sin - Niwa
Ira(Wrath) - 7 Deadly Sin - Kami
Gula(Gluttony) - 7 Deadly Sin - Kami
Superbia(Pride) - 7 Deadly Sin - Kanishinin
Luxuria(Lust) - 7 Deadly Sin - Kanishinin
Acedia(Sloth) - 7 Deadly Sin - Niwa
her - ??? - ???
Joker - ??? - Kanshinin (Counselor)
Nekoka - GOD - None

[IAMYOURENEMY]
Tiras Eblinorune - Half Mage - TMEA
Hei Nagachika - Ghoul - None
Lei Feng - Human/Mage - Kanshinin (Counselor)
Joseph Bordeaux - Vampire/Mage - TMEA (Leader)
Levi Willis - Human - Kanshinin
Mina Zhang - Human/Mage - Kanshinin
Hotaka Nagachika - Cyborg - Kanshinin
Chidori Nagachika - Human/Ghoul - Kanshinin (weapon)
Ivan Markovich - Human/Mage - Kami

[Mirra1007]
Felicia Stadner - Human - Kanshinin
Kierra Leok - Draki - None
Souji - Divine Spirit - Kanishinin (Counselor)
Renald Silvius - Human/Demon slaver - Kami
Kyo Tenshin - Tengu - Kanshinin
Rex - Human - Kami Leader
Welcome, to the Roleplay customized by the Fans! sorry if you didn't partake in the polls to make thi
last edited on May 29, 2015 at 12:50AM

Random Role Playing 1497 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1497

over a year ago Mirra1007 said…
Souji simply shrugs. "Maybe it was safer for them to go by train? Don't forget they are moving into enemy territory. They are porbably being cautious every step they take." He says in reply.
~~~~~~~~~~
Nirri sighs in relief as she feels the air surrounding her get warm again and gladly snuggles closer again Renald. She did not like Ivan. He was so weird. Strange man. She was glad they didn't have to be together all the time. She closes her eyes to get some sleep but groans in annoyance at that man's loud snores. Geez, those could keep a whole countrey awake.
~~~~~~~~~~
His words were haunting Kierra's mind but somehow her mind changed his voice. It changed into the voice of a man she knew a couple of years ago. A man she hated to the bone and made her sick to her stomach. But even more, a man who terrified her still now even though he was gone. Weak. Cast away. Innocent girl. Cute. I can hear your heartbeat. Do you not like me, sweet girl? Don't be scared, I'm nice. Am I not nice? Are you scared? Sweet girl. Come here. You don't have a choice. Nowhere else. Hei was something was away now as her mind began to replay the things that had happend not that very long ago. She could hear his laughs. Smell the stench of his cigarettes. Feel the cold. Hear the shackles ring through the room. Feel his hands all over her. She didn't know at what point she had started crying but tears were streaming down her face nonstop as her breathing turned into something close to hyperventilating. The shackles, she could feel them. She needed them off. She couldn't turn with them on. So she began to scratch them off, not realizing there were none on her wrists and that she was actually deeply scratching open her own skin with her shaking claws. "G-Get them off. Please get them off. Stop it. Stop touching me. Let me go. Take them off. Please stop. Don't touch me." She beggingly mumbled those words repeatedly but she wasn't even looking at Hei anymore. She wasn't talking to him.
over a year ago IAMYOURENEMY said…
Lei also shrugged. "While it may be safer to go by train we could just as easily eliminate them on a train as we could in any other vehicle." He yawned. " Whatever though, this chair is comfortable so I can wait.." Lei relaxed in his chair a little bit.
---------------------
With Ivan's natural cold presence and his destructive snore the tea cups around him had no chance. They all gradually started to crack and break as he snored louder and louder.
--------------------
Hei turn his head again in curiosity. "Stop this." He did not enjoy seeing her scratching her wrists opened. He merely was enjoying inflicting fear into Kierra, not this. "I'm going to knock you out if you continue this." He had a feeling Kierra wasn't going to stop, so he smacked her against the head with his tentacle hard enough to where she would be semi-conscious so she would still be slightly awake, however she wouldn't be able to really move much. He sighed deeply and picked her semi-conscious body and put it into a fireman's carry position. Hei walked back to the park carrying Kierra this way until he was back at the park that he had originated from. Hei set her down on the bench and started walking away, he de-summoned his kagune,pulled his hood down and put his thick round glasses back on so he could appear to be a regular human. "Jeez, you start having fun and they have a mental breakdown.." His ghoul kakugan in his left eye went away after he blinked.
Souji chuckles softly as he smiles slightly. "It's not like we have much choice but to wait." He says lightly. He didn't mind waiting. He never did. Normatter how long or how short never mattered to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Nirri tried to ignore it as hard as she could but she just couldn't take that damn snoring of his anymore. She jumped off of Renald's lap and grabbed that damn stuffy olf rabbit of his. Before Renald had time to react or stop her Nirri had stuffed the rabbit into Ivan's mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kierra felt something hard hit her head before everything turned vague. Everything was spinning and she felt someone pick her up but her body just refused to act. But it did literrly smack that image and voice out of her head. Slowly her eyes turned normal and her claws dissapeared but that didn't stop the tears streaming down her face. Where was she going? Was she even going anywhere? She then felt someone putting her down again and she weakly reaches up to hold her head when she sees the blood dripping out of wounds on her wrists. What happend? Slowly she began to realize she had done that to herself. Again. She looked up as she heard Hei's voice. A mental breakdown. She guessed so. It had been so long since she had one or even thought about... That. Weakly she lets herself lay down on the bench. "It's your own fault. You triggered it..." She mumbles, not even caring if he would hear it or not.
Lei looked up. "True, although wait isn't really that bad. We've had to wait in this room for days..Ugh, those are the days I'd rather not relive." He grabbed the tea cup and sipped some more.
---------------
Ivan in a blind fury froze Nirri to the floor. "I'm sorry Renald but she is remaining there for the rest of the ride." He froze Nirri's mouth too. "She has been a bad girl." He shifted in his chair and went back to sleep.
-----------------
"True, I guess it may be my fault but I did stop it." He went back to the bench and sat down on the grass next to it. "Truth be told, I wasn't aiming for it to go that far to be honest. I was just hoping for a little fun." He sighed and started pulling some grass up. " What in the world was that about anyways, huh?" He said slightly curious about why Kierra freak out so badly.
over a year ago BanetteGhosneir said…
Joker giggled.
"ther͡e͘ is a̛ Gr̵een̴ Nurim͡ ͝o̢n th͞e w͘a͞y, ͡i͠n̡ ͏an ͞a͝t͢t̴e͝mpt ́m̵ak̢è ͢pu̸r̴ple͟ ̧p̶a͞r͜al̵le͡l w̕ít͘h us,͘ ̕a̶ s͏t̛ra̵ng͠ȩ eve̛n̨t,̢ ͢ar̵e you ̷a̶ll P͘ur҉pl̨e̡ ͜Paral̴lèl҉ ͡w̴ith̷ th̴i͢ş?̸"
Joker asked, looking towards Lei and Puppeteer,

Futtman did manage to land on her feet, but she begun stumbling around, still visibly dizzy.
"ddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzyyyy" she mumbled, still fumbling around

Arien remained silent, she was thinking alot

[===============]

Pride sighed, and stood
"i suppose i could, i haven't had Coffee for a few hundred years, might aswell get a taste again"
Pride motioned for Vasilia to lead on
Lei nodded." We are indeed purple parallel." He stood up and pointed at Joker. "I'm gonna call you..Jo Jo, yes indeed. Since you have a sort of Joker look about you and since I am too lazy to dub you as Joker you are now dubbed as Jo Jo!" Lei looked at Futtman and started spinning her around again, trying to make her not land on her feet, quickly he let go of Futtman again, watching her and waiting to see if she would fall. "Interesting specimen..." He said quietly to himself. "Is it animal instinct to land on your feet?"
---------------------------
Vasilia led Pride to a sort of old coffee shop, it had a sort of antique vibe to her. Vasilia sat down at a table and motioned for Pride to sit down at it too. She put her arm and the table and started leaning against her hand with her face. "So Pride, how has life been?" Vasilia asked while waiting for their coffee to come, Vasilia was a regular and they knew what she would be wanting.
Futtman spun around and around, and as she slipped, it looked almost as if she was going to fall on her butt, but a portal opened underneath her, and another right above it from the roof, she fell through the portal and kept going inbetween the two portals, speeding up and spinning, till she got to the right angle, the bottom portal disappeared and Futtman again landed on her feet, she stumbling over to the table, then used it as an anchor
"diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzz­zzz­yyy­yyy­yyy" she moaned, looking a little distraught now.

Puppeteer sighed
"Poor thing, being Lei's test toy, i would've thought, and am rather glad it's not, that you'd be his new test toy" she said to Arien
Joker didn't mind her new nickname
"Re̢d͞ ͘Ob̧tuse" she said, nodding to Lei

[=======================]

Pride moved over and sat down.
"as far as i can remember right now, i awoke in this city, then your gang, when it was minor, had a quick little fight with another minor gang, so i joined yours... Lust followed afterwards, and since then I've mostly just been watching as everyone fumbles around, trying to get ready for some big war" Pride sighed, she pointed to a picture of the strongest kind of coffee this shop had, it wasn't Death wish coffee but it would have to do, a maid saw and nodded, getting to work.
Lei picked Futtman up and held her above his head. "You are officially living with me for further testing, any objections? Good none." He walked back to his chair while holding Futtman in the air. "So, do nekokamune's sit on humans laps as well? Like felines?" Again, he was merely asking this for only scientific purposes. "And Puppeteer, I'll let you know that once I am done with this one the ancient is next....Oh I wonder if dissection will be an option for you..." Lei said with an evil smile. "Jo Jo what is a red obtuse?"
--------------------
"Now it's more of a state than a gang though." Vasilia said while laughing a little bit. "Well I hope you've enjoyed the time you've spent with us to some extent, even if it has been a little bland." Her coffee arrived, she took a quick sip. "You did though come to the hospital for the birth of my kids, that must have been interesting for someone who probably had never seen childbirth before no?" Vasilia sipped the coffee again.
Arien giggled
"Good luck, i don't think you can live long enough to fully discover the secrets of the Nekokamunes, and i can assure you, you won't live long enough for the secrets of Ancients"

Jo Jo tapped her head, red Obtuse was the best way she could translate her own language into english.
"Red Obtuse can mean lots of things, though in this sense, Joker is using it as 'agree' or 'yes' or 'ok'" Arien said to Lei

Puppeteer sighed
"Lei, you're not going to dissect Futtman, nor the Ancient, Futtman needs to get back home... as for Arien, I'm assuming she'll live forever since they're apparently pure knowledge..... Arien, do you even HAVE organs?"
Arien shook her head
"I have no organs, however, i do produce infinite energy"
Futtman was too dizzy to hear that... she was still too dizzy to even respond to Lei either
"round and round the mousy goes" Futtman mumbled to herself

[==========================]

Pride shook her head.
"i felt... like I've seen it happen before, when we 'die' we lose our memories when we awake again, though the feelings and experience remains, aswell as our memories of the other 6 sins... I've probably seen birth and death, over and over again and again...."
Prides coffee arrived too, Pride took a quick sip
"I'll just live forever then, I'd figure out a way." He looked over at Arien. "Ah okay, that makes more sense. I am unable to speak her language, which is odd considering I speak many languages..." He sipped his tea. "I'm sure Futtman likes it here and besides, I'm think going to follow her to her world once she goes back, I want to check it out.." Lei was mostly thinking about studying it's people and their cat deity thing. " Futtman would you live some cat nip?" He brought a little baggie filled with the substance. "I snatched some while at the market when everyone else was talking to Arien." He held the baggie over Futtman's face, he knew cats go crazy around that stuff.
--------------------
Vasilia frowned. "Well that's no fun, people should always have their memories. The memories of an individual is what makes them who they are." She sipped her coffee. "Well I know I'll do everything I can to help make sure you keep your memories even though I know fully well you could do it on your own." She sipped it again. " Pride how long have you been alive?" Vasilia asked.
Futtman managed to stop being dizzy, then she suddenly had Catnip infront of her.
"Futtman is confused" she said, using her hand to move the Catnip out of the way of her sight of Lei
"Parableesal is not for Futtman, Futtman doesn't have Depression or Anxiety, so Futtman doesn't need Parableesal"

[====================]

Pride shook her head
"If we retained our memories after every death, we'd go mad, those that feel death, over and over again, and remember it, are driven to the point of insanity, whereas those that do not remember death will retain their sanity... as for how long I've been alive, I'll use the other Sin's lives as references

Wrath came first, so she is the oldest
Gluttony followed after
Envy.... she is next,
then, i come into play.
after me is Sloth, she was born before
Greed, and finally, Lust.

Ira was born at the time Cain and Abel, if you believe in the bible, if not, then Wrath came when the universe was conceived
Gula came soon after, when the first beings became hungry
Invidia came when the first beings envied others for their power
i came, when the beings that were envied, had too much pride in themselves
Acedia came when the same beings rested, rested so much
Avaritia then came when the beings that envy stole the power of the rested ones
and finally, Lust came when instead of doing sex for reproduction, they did it simply for fun.

i do not know the exact age i am, but besides Ira, we are almost as old as the universe
"
"Parablee...What?" He turned his head. "Is this some sort of medication in your world?" He put the bag of catnip away. " I'm curious if Futtman can be tickled." Lei started tickling Futtman's stomach, seeing if she would react in the way that she anticipated.
----------------------
Vasilia shook her head. "No I do not.." She held her chin in contemplation, listening to everything that Pride had said. "You know you are a really intelligent person Pride, I am glad that I have gotten to be able to know you. I hope you would think the same of me." Vasilia said as she sipped her coffee. "It must be strange, knowing you're unable to die. Do you ever wonder what death is like?" She asked.
Futtman nodded
"Parableesal is used to calm down Nekokamunes with Depression or Anxiety, sometimes it's used to put them to sleep for surgery"
Futtman then reacted to the tummy being tickled with purring

[=================]

Pride shook her head, and took a quick sip.
"No. Death is something i couldn't care less for... i care more for making sure a certain race remains dead.... that's one of the only things i can remember thanks to one of the other sins. and i will make sure that the race responsible won't kill another Sin"
Lei copied everything Futtman said into his brain. "Interesting, humans usually use morphine for that sort of stuff, interesting to know.." He continued tickling Futtman. "So cats use purrs instead of actual laughter? interesting..." Lei smiled a little bit.
-------------------------
Vasilia sipped her coffee and opened her eyes wide in curiosity. "Enlighten me if you would...Would the race you're referring to be the ancients?" She asked.
Souji remained quiet as they talked and interacted. He simply watched and sometimes smiled. There were some intresting people in this room but they were also very fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Renald sighed as Ivan froze Nirri. But hey, she did really deserve it this time. Though he had to agree with her that Ivan's snoring was unbearable to hear. So he groaned softly as Ivan went back to sleep. He wondered if there were headphones to block out the sound somewhere but sadly that was a no.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kierra glares slightly at Hei. Fun? He called that fun? That's just sick. She was about to say something about it when he asked that question. She was slightly taken back. She hadn't really expected him to ask anything at all about it. "As if I'm going to tell you that." She said softly while clenching her fists. There was no way she was going to tell a stranger, especially him, about the horrid things of her past. That was a closed book to her. Or atleast she had thought it was closed.
Hei summoned his kagune tentacles again and slightly rubbed Kierra's arm with one of them in a soft manner. "There there no need to clench your fists, I was simply asking you a question that you didn't have to answer." Hei sighed loudly, he didn't intend on her freaking out so badly, maybe being herself a little but not scratching her wrists open. "What sort of creature are you?" Hei asked.
Kierra's whole body tensed as his kagune tentacle touched her again, afraid of what he was going to do next. But when she noticed he wasn't going to do anything to hurt her she relaxed again. It was strange how he was trying to soothe her when he was the cause of it all in the first place. She also found it strange that he was talking to her, asking her things though this was ofcourse way better than what she just had expierenced and she felt too weak at the moment to stand up and walks away. "Draki. A kind of dragon human hybrid." She answers as her fists slowly unclench.
"Hmmm." Hei hmmed loudly. "So, you're a hybrid. I'll tell you what I am, I am a ghoul. But for some reason all the other ghouls seem to think I am also part human.."Hei shook his head. "I don't ever remember being human, that's why it hurts so much to see my fellow ghouls treating me badly because of them thinking I'm something that I don't ever remember being." He continued touching her with his tentacle. "In a way, I can relate slightly to what you are." Hei pushed his glasses up.
Kierra ofcourse already knew he was a ghoul, no way she would will seeing that. But when he talked about being half human she frowned. Now that she thinks back about it, he did only have one kakugan while normal ghould have two. Maybe he was born from a ghould and a human, how unlikely that sounds. But she knew his parents probably weren't even around anymore so no point in trying to check her theory. "Guess you and me both had it rough in our own ways..." She says quietly. Only then she noticed that he was stil touching her with his kagune but now that she knew he wasn't going to try anything she was able to keep herself calm.
Hei nodded. "I don't even remember having a family, I remember that when I was about eight years old I woke up in an alley, my clothes were covered in someone else's blood and the taste of copper was lingering in my mouth, and all I knew what my name was and how old I was..I had this instinct inside to kill but I also had a voice inside telling me not to do it." He looked at the sky, he never had anyone to talk to before. "It's been rough indeed hasn't it?" His tentacle was still doing what it was doing. He pushed his glasses up again.
Kierra nods softly after listning to his story. She couldn't even imagine waking up like that with those thoughts and in such a state. He must've been terrified since he was just a kid. And now the only thing he knew what to do was kill... It felt weird that she was feeling compassion for a man who was mentally breaking her a couple of minutes ago but still she was feeling that. She wanted to tell him something about her as well, it only seemed fair after what he had shared. But she simply couldn't. She was afraid she won't stop after starting and who knows what he still could do. "You know... I'm getting the feeling you like touching me." She says with a soft blush as she looks at his tentacle.
He continued rubbing her with his tentacle. "Hmm? Oh well..." He softly touched. her face with his tentacle a couple times. "Maybe a little bit." He said with a genuine, non sadistic smile. He unbuttoned his jacket which he forgotten to unbutton earlier, it was horribly uncomfortable with him sitting down like this. "You know...I'm curious as to why you're blushing right now..hmm?"He poked her face a couple times with his tentacle.
Kierra shivered slightly as he touched her face. But blushed even more at his comment though seeing him smile like that she knew he wasn't trying to provoke her in a bad way. It felt more like he was... teasing her? "I don't like being touched." She says, changing the subject. "Not by you, not by your tentacle and not by any other being in this world. So could you please stop?" She really hated being touched. She avoided having to touch anyone at all cost.
Hei poked her one final time before retracting his tentacles back in him. "Yes, I will oblige." He pushed his glasses up. "Another thing that has been bugging me..Why would you come and try to stop my rampage knowing I could kill you..It's quite interesting really, you know how oppressive humans are to other races, why would you try to protect them from a rampaging monster?" He asked, now sounding a little bored.
Kierra was glad he listened and pulled his tentacle away from her. It made her feel more at ease even though all he had been doing now was soothe her. At his question she shrugs. "I don't know... I guess I just want to help people. Give them the help I never got. And I'm not really afraid to die but... Something about you just trew me off. I don't know what or why exactly but... I guess I was just having a bad day and that caused my mind to travel to places I don't want to go." She says.
"It might have the kakugan, it throws a lot of other people off." He pushed his glasses up. "I'm assuming you're going to be quite fatigued for a while, do you have a home? I know you probably wouldn't tell me where you live for the life of you but this is the southern area, you could be touched in all the wrong ways while you are asleep." He had a bit of a point.
Kierra smiles softly and shakes her head. "I don't have a home." She says softly. His comment about being touched in her sleep made her feel nauseous. She knew that could happen. That's why she never slept at night much and if she did it was with one eye open. "I've been living on the streets for a couple of years." She was not going to give the reason why though.
"My housing situation sadly is..quite homogenous to yours." Hei wasn't going to say that he lived in a dumpster outright, but he was pretty sure the Kierra would get the idea. "Ghouls are usually refused service when it comes to housing, because you know we totally would destroy our own house." He said sarcastically. It made him pissed how much crap ghouls go for something they cannot control. "You know what angers me lady? The way ghouls are persecuted for killing humans. Like they know we cannot control it, yet somehow it is still our fault. And humans aren't innocent either and let me tell you why, animal slaughterhouses. Yep that's right, all those nice cows..and pigs...and chickens...They get killed too, and the humans eat them. How different is that from us? Why are we the only species getting crap for it?" Hei ranted on about why ghouls shouldn't be getting persecuted.
"It's because you look human so they expect you to act like one. You can speak so they expect you to say the right things. You can think so they expect you to stop yourself from doing the things seen as bad." Kierra interrupted him with a shrug. "It doesn't matter if you can control it or not. People will always blame someone rather than looking into the true nature of a being. It's human nature..." She adds and immediatly after that she felt guilty. Hadn't she been doing the same thing? Judging him because he was killing people in order to survive. That was exactly what she had been doing. No those people did not deserve to die but how could she blame him for listning to his inner instincts? She sighs. "So I guess I should apologize to you for thinking the same way."
Hei nodded his head. "I accept your apology.." He looked down. "And sorry for freaking you out." He said quietly. "It wasn't necessary and it caused a mental breakdown, I sincerely apologize." He turned his head slightly in curiosity, how did he learn to apologize like that? He never remembered once saying sorry to someone like that. Must have just been some sort of subconscious thing. "Ghouls can't even eat human food, it's disgusting to us. And we can only drink water and coffee, nothing else. I've never gotten to taste what a birthday cake is like, or what it's like to have ice cream.."He sighed, talking about depressing things to Kierra wasn't going to get him anywhere. "What's your name?" He asked.
Kierra smiles softly as he apologizes. She was glad he realized that hadn't been necessary and she was even more glad he seems more.... Approachable now. If someone would've said she would be talking calmly to that rampaging ghoul she would've laughed. But still here she was. Her smile fell slightly as he began to talk about food. She knew that though looking at him she knew that he missed those experiences. That was something she hadn't expect. She was still deep in thought when he asked that question. "My name?" She asks in suprise. It was clear she was hesitating but still she said. "Kierra."
"I'm Hei..Hei something, I don't remember my last name really." Hei was pretty sure his last name started with an N, but he wasn't completely sure what the rest of it was. "Kierra?I've never met a Kierra before..Actually I haven't asked really anybody their name before but still." Hei started chewing on one of his thumbs. "What's it like being able to fly?" Hei asked curiously,he was curious about what exactly it was like being a Draki.
last edited over a year ago
Kierra couldn't help but smile a bit brighter as he asked that question. "Thrilling. You can decide yourself what to do when you fly. You can go as fast or slow as you want and it just gives you a boost of adraneline. But it also gives a feeling of freedom. Up there it's just you and the sky.and nothing else. I really like that. It helps you clear your mind and the sights you see are just beautifull. Though it can get very tiring if you fly to long or not with the right technique.... To be honest, I can't imagine life without my wings." She explained and it was clear to hear how much she loved to fly.
Hei turned his head in curiosity. "Freedom?Hmm.." Freedom was something he never really understood as he didn't feel free, he felt trapped inside of himself. "That sounds like an interesting and fun way of life. You sound like you clearly enjoy it. " He could hear how much she really loved flying in her voice. "I assuming you are to an extent curious as to what it's like to live as a ghoul. The answer is it sucks, you get no perks with being a ghoul, you can run faster, hit harder and scare more than a human ever could but it's not that fun to be honest when you only have two choices in what you eat, and two choices in what you drink." He closed his eyes and opened them again, revealing the kakugan, he then summoned his kagune. "Although the tentacles are pretty cool, they are like two more sets of arms. I can feel through them just as well as I can with my arms, better in fact actually." He scratched his head with one of the tentacles then put them and the kakugan away.
Intresting and fun way of life? That was a bit exaggerated. Yes the flying was amazing but overall her life wasn't that interesting or fun at all. It was hard and sometimes very boring but she wasn't going to say that. Instead Kierra listended to what he had to say about his ghoul life. She hadn't asked him because she already knew that life as a ghoul was anything but fun and she didn't wanted him to be uncomfortable or sad by her asking about it. So she was glad he began to explain it himself though it only confirmed her thoughts on a ghoullife being rough. Now that she wasn't in a scaring or life threatening situation she was able to calmly look at his tentacles and she had to admit they looked pretty cool on him indeed. Though she couldn't shake off the thought that those things could be used for some Japanese girl's sick dreams. Gross. "I'm sure you get alot of girls with those." She said teasingly but only realized a second to late how mean those words could sound.
Hei gave Kierra a shocked expression, he was blushing so hard that his face started looking like a tomato, he frantically pushed his glasses up. "I-I...I'm not sure how to respond to that." He pushed his glasses up again. " Except no? I've never had a girlfriend before..Actually I've never used the term girlfriend before, how do I even know that word?" He asked himself out loud. "Strange, but no." Hei laughed really hard, he had heard that a couple kilometers across the ocean there was a place where supposedly tentacles were very popular, he had considered going there before but he decided rather not to. "Why do Japanese women like tentacles?" He asked quietly, feeling a little embarrassed by the question.

(Oh, his tentacles pretty much look like hers)
Hei gave Kierra a shocked expression, he was blushing so hard that his face started looking like a to
Kierra puts a hand infront of her mouth to stop herself from laughing out loud. The look on his face was simply priceless and she was glad he didn't take offense in what she said. But when Hei started laughing she couldn't help but laugh along. This was strange. Really. A draki and a ghoul talking and laughing together like this. But strangely she didn't mind his company. He was actually good company when he wasn't full rampage mode. Though she stopped laughing and was clearly shocked at his question. "How am I supposed to know that?!" She replied very quikly and a bit loud. Now it was her turn to feel embarrassed. Why would he ask something like that to her?! As if she would know!

(Okay. Got to love Tokyo Ghoul)
Hei snickered a little bit and put his fist over his mouth to try and conceal it. "Well I mean you're part human too, maybe you're a half Japanese dragon lady, I wouldn't know." The whole time he was saying that he was trying to prevent himself from breaking out in laughter. "After they way you were blushing when I was touching you I really am wondering...."He said in a deeper tone of voice, hinting towards some sort of innuendo.

(Right? Animes like Tokyo Ghoul are amazing.)
(They are the best)

Kierra's face turned a crimson red at his words and her eyes widened. Was he really wondering about that?! "I am NOT Japanese and even if I was I would NEVER be into stuff like that!" She says, her voice sounding more highptiched and embarressed. It was quite te opposite. She didn't like being touched at all. So why in heaven's name would she like someone touching her with.... Tentacles like that.
Hei chuckled a little bit from Kierra's reaction. "Alright, alright I believe you..." He covered his mouth while he was laughing. " I'm still curious why a respectable woman would..ever want these inside of her in a weird so of way..." Hei sounded utterly disgusted, he tried to imagine someone liking it and gagged slightly. " I should take a trip down to the Japan place and ask them myself." Plus there would be a new sort of people he has never dined on before, it would be interesting but he would never be able to afford it.
Kierra chuckles as she shakes her head slightly. "No respectable or sane woman would want that. And you can go but I'm sure you'll get the strangest of answers." She says, glad he was thinking the same way about it as her. Honestly she had thought he would have a secret fetish and doing... uhm... things like that to woman himself. She was glad he wasn't into that stuff. Or was he? At that thought she couldn't help but grin slightly mischieviously. "Woman can be very strange. But men can be as well. Especially men who can grow and control tentacles out of their back. Actually I'm wondering if maybe you..." She said, hinting just like he did before.
Hei had a disgusted look on his face, but it was quite funny. "B-Bleh, the thought of that is disgusting Kierra, shame on you." He moved his horizontal left index finger up his right vertical index finger as a way of spreading shame on Kierra. "You know I can feel through these like an arm almost, it'd feel like really really squishy and nasty....Bleh! Humans are weird! " Hei shivered from the thought of messing around with some using his tentacles. "You know you were blushing earlier still, shall we discuss that perhaps?" Hei said mischievously while grinning.

(Oh, and to what you said earlier in the parenthesis amen for animes like that.)
Kierra had her hand over her mouth again to stop herself from laughing though her shoulders were shaking slightly from the laughter she was holding in. Okay so he did not like those kinds of things. If his words weren't enough to convince her from that then his expression would say thousand more words. When she was sure she wouldn't laugh she puts her hand off of her mouth and smiles softly. This was actually nice. She hadn't had a laugh or even someone to talk to in a very long time. She was completely forgetting what had happend a little while ago. This man infront of her just couldn't be a cold blooded killer. "No, we shall not discuss that. There is nothing to discuss. Any girl would blush when a guy caresses her arm and then her face." She said, hoping this would end the questions about her blushing.

(Indeed, amen to that!)
Hei pouted a little and murmured. "Now I don't feel special..." Hei's kakugan appeared in his eye without him trying to get it out, he slightly tried to brush his bangs over his left eye in a way of trying to hide it. "I don't understand girls, so I wouldn't be sure how they think.." He continued trying to put his bangs over his eye like it was the end of the world. "...So....Would you like to get some food after you recovered?" Hei asked shyly. "Eating would make you feel better, and it wouldn't have to be me because I wouldn't be able to eat the food to be honest...I mean I could swallow it and keep in my stomach for a couple hours but It'd slowly make me extremely sick if I didn't get rid of it." He turned his head in the opposite direction of Kierra, never had the kakugan bothered him so much.
Kierra smiles slightly at his words. Him not feeling special? That's a shame because he was special in his own way. But ofcourse those were words she rather kept to herself. She was afraid if she said that then his ego would get such a boost that he wouldn't be able to shut up about it anymore. When he began to talk about food she noticed that she was actually rather hungrey. She had wanted to go get something to eat when she ran into him and followed him. Luckily her stomach wasn't growling like a beast yet. She wondered where she should get something to eat but quikly reminded herself that her wrists weren't bandaged yet and her face was still probably smeared with blood. Gross. How she was able to sit quietly, no idea. She was about to answer when she noticed what he was doing with his hair and frowns slightly. "Hey, stop that. Don't try to hide your eye. There's really no need to. Why would you even want to do that?" She says gently with a soft smile.
"I...I well sometimes I have this weird feeling inside of me like that it wasn't always like that, my eye.." Hei moved the hair away from his eye, sometimes he couldn't control it. " Most of the time it doesn't bug me that much but.." Hei had this feeling sometimes, he would have this feeling that it wasn't meant to be there. He got up and walked to a water fountain, he pulled a handkerchief out and wet it a little bit before walking back and handing it to Kierra. "Here, for the face. Sorry about that too. " Hei tightened his scarf. It was the only thing he had kept since he had from before he woke up, he was sure of it. He sat back down and pushed his glasses back up.
Kierra knew he wasn't telling everything to her but she understood that. Technically the were still strangers to eachother. Just like she had her things she would keep a secret, he had his as well. She wasn't going to push him into telling her something he didn't want. Though what he said bothered her a bit. feeling inside of me that it wasn't always like that. Now she was acvtually wondering.... Her train of thoughts were interrupted by him handing her his handkerchief. She hadn't even noticed him getting up. Smiling gratefully she starts to wipe the blood off of her face. "Thank you. And it's okay now." She says. After she was convinced she was clean she looked at the handkerchief, now stained with blood. "I think I ruined your handkerchief." She says, slightly feeling guilty for it.
"No problem." Hei took the handkerchief back when Kierra was done, he was debating whether or not to smell it in front of her but decided not to, wanting to save it for later. "It's um..Fine..Actually thanks.."He put his back to Kierra and smelled the handkerchief covertly before putting it in his pocket, the handkerchief smelt exquisite, Hei was sure Kierra didn't see him sniff it. "You know you're much more prettier without all that blood on your face." Hei said as he sat back down. He turned again and sniffed the handkerchief again before looking back at Kierra. "So if you live on the streets too.." No no no, he told himself. He was not going to ask her if she lived inside of a dumpster as well. "Nevermind.." Hei said quietly.

(You know I didn't realize this but when I was picking out a picture for Hei's dad I think my subconscious must have picked it out because now comparing the two photos they look really similar XD)
Kierra couldn't stop herself from blushing softly as he said that. Quikly though she looked the other way so he wouldn't see. He would probably keep teasing her and ask about it if he saw her blush again. How could a girl NOT blush when she was given such a compliment. Actually, that may have been the first compliment on her looks without further intentions behind it. She made sure she wasn't blushing anymore before looking back at Hei, completely missing what he had been doing with that handkerchief. "No, it's okay. Say what you want to say." She says with a slightly smile, curious about what he was going to say or ask her.

(Haha XD Lucky. I always have to try and compare pictures to eachother to see if they look alike.)
Hei had a goofy smile on his face. "Uhm...You don't live in a dumpster do you?" He was going to wait for her answer before he'd admit he actually lived inside of one too. "It's completely okay if you don't say, I know it's an embarrassing question." Hei turned again and sniffed the handkerchief again, this time though he sniffed a little louder then he should have and made a weird moaning like noise. He quickly stuffed the handkerchief in his pocket so she wouldn't see what he was sniffing, it was embarrassing but her blood's scent was amazing, to a ghoul anyways. It was like a wondrous perfume that would make all other perfumes jealous! To a ghoul anyways, to a human it would just smell like regular blood.

(I wasn't even trying for that XD But nope, when I checked it out I realized that they virtually had the same glasses, eye shape and jawline.)