Random Role Playing All That is Left

Angel_Kiss posted on Oct 11, 2015 at 03:52PM
What would life be like without your parents or guardians?

Well, we're about to find out.

======
New Eden
November 22 20XX, Saturday. Something life changing happened. Whoever you're with or close by, whoever is over 16, just disappears, into thin air.

You quickly found yourself surrounded by confused, nervous kids. Some of them could barely walk or talk. As one of the oldest kids around, you decided to take matters into your own hand and rebuild this community, while protecting the ones you care about from The Mutants and Rebel Teens.

Sometimes you question why you're doing this, why you have to do things only adults do, why you have to mature so quickly. But then you remember, you and the others, you're all that is left.

========
Places in New Eden

The Church - Meetings are held here.

The Firestation - Converted into the Govern Body's private living space

New Eden High School - Where kids with abilities are trained

New Eden Elementary/Day Care - young children are taught by the older ones, babies are taken care of by volunteer caretakers.

New Eden Hospital - The sick and wounded are cared for by 'nurses' and 'doctors'

New Eden General Store - The town's rations are held, kids can receive their weekly share using ration cards (credit cards)

New Eden Mall - A large part of the mall is abandoned with smashed windows and stores broken into, however, some kids run a few essential stores.

New Eden Police Station - A group of normal kids and super humans formed a police force under the control of the Sheriff and the Govern Body. They protect New Eden, both the town and the people.

McRonalds - surprisingly they still sell burgers and fries.

Crusty Pizza - A place to socialize with others and enjoy microwaveable frozen pizza.

Mojo Night Club - A place where older kids could dance the night away, for a small price of 4 Ration cards (That's four weeks of food!)

Power Station - Guarded 24/7, the Power Station is essential for the whole town's electricity, to keep the lights going and the TVs on.

The Lighthouse - abandoned

The Dock - Store the small boats that Fishermen use in the day

Residential Area - Where the rest of the town's kids live. Most houses have been raided.

========
Occupations

Govern Body:
•Mayor/ Leader - Leon 'Sparky' Vale
•Second-in-command - Laura 'Diabla' White
•Third-in-command -
•Sheriff -

Guards/Police:

Caretakers: Dylan 'Pixie' Carget

Nurses and Doctors:

Chef of McRonalds:

General Store Manager:

Night Club Owner: Chazzie Timbermin

Fishermen:

========
Character Sheet:

Name:
Nickname: (when your normal name is too... Normal for you)
Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Eye colour:
Hair colour:
Body Modifications: (ear piercing, tattoos and such)

Special ability(mutation): (only one)(optional)

Personality:
Pet peeve: (just for fun)
Love interest: (woah, woah, woah)

Biography:

Occupation in New Eden

Extra:

========
Rules

The usual:
•No Godmodding
•Don't be too OP
•Don't control other people's character (unless they ask you to do so)
•Keep things PG, there are kids around here
•Feel free to die (not you silly, your character.)

========
Note:

Once your character hits 16, she/he goes *poof*
last edited on Nov 04, 2015 at 03:45PM

Random Role Playing 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Laura White
Nickname: Diabla

Appearance: (pic)
Height: 158cm
Weight: 44 kg
Eye colour: hazel/orange
Hair colour: Strawberry blonde
Body Modifications: none

Special ability(mutation): Blood Manipulation

Personality: Laura is witty kid who's not afraid to speak her mind, it would often get her into mid/ severe trouble, she's rather gentle and kind around kids. Laura is the type of person who don't take 'No' for an answer, she likes things to be organized and that brings out her bossiness.
Pet peeve: Dirty keyboards, creaking doors.
Love interest: none at the moment

Biography:

Occupation in New Eden: Second-in-command and part-time caretaker at the day care

Extra: Laura has a border collie named Lucy.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Laura White
Nickname: Diabla

Height: 158cm 
W
over a year ago SilverLeo said…
I may be interested in this.
over a year ago waspstricka said…
( maybe next day or two i'll post a character)
(said i post in a day got bored)

Name: Chazzie timbermin
Nickname: Timberwolf

Appearance: Refer to pic
Height: 6'0
Weight: 75 KG
Eye colour: green
Hair colour: Blonde at the time
Body Modifications: N/A

Special ability(mutation): Never ages (immortality in a form)
P.S. with this ability, he can live forever but not change from being a 16 year old..... not O.P??

Personality: T.B.W
Pet peeve: What is dis??
Love interest: I,m a nightclub owner i dont have one

Occurpation in new eden: Night club owner also docter but i do own a nightclub right

Biography: T.B.W

Extra: N/A
(said i post in a day got bored)

Name: Chazzie timbermin
Nickname: Timberwolf
Angel_Kiss commented…
I guess immortality isn't o.p, it's useful in their situation but not useful against other people. Being immortal doesn't mean you can't be killed by those with deadlier abilities, like vampires, they are immortal but they can still be killed if they have been jabbed in the heart with a stake or has their head cut clean off over a year ago
Angel_Kiss commented…
Pet peeve is something/someone that annoys you, for example: when people interrupt you mid sentence or people writes 'Noone' instead of 'No one' over a year ago
(Completely forgot about this...

Thanks for joining by the way.)
Name: Sasha Bloom
Nickname: Scorch

Height: 164 cm
Weight: 53 Kg
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: Auburn
Body Modifications: six ear piercings, three on each ear

Special ability(mutation): Fire Manipulation

Personality: Sasha is a sweet girl, she's shy and quiet around strangers, she usually sticks around people she's comfortable with. Sasha becomes very serious when she is treating a patient.
Pet peeve: untidiness

Biography: Sasha and her family moved to new Eden not so long ago. In the beginning, it was onto suppose to be a short family vacation, but somehow, her father ended up getting a job at the power station as an maintenance engineer. The change was sudden, the once happy and cheerful Sasha became quiet and distant, at school, she often avoided crowded places such as the cafeteria and the library and found sanctuary in the abandoned equipment room, that quickly took a turn as the adult disappeared and the kids began to unite.

Extra:

Name: Sasha Bloom
Nickname: Scorch 

Height: 164 cm
(Im tied between the Mayor position or the Sheriff position.)
Name: Leon Vale

Nickname: Sparky (He's a bit annoyed at it)

Appearance: Pic - minus the scarf

Height: 6'0

Weight: 170 lbs

Eye colour: Yellow-green

Hair colour: Black

Body Modifications: (ear piercing, tattoos and such)

Special ability(mutation): Lightning/Electricity

Personality: Leon has shown to have various moods and emotions, that range but not limited to, mischievous, laid-back, friendly, cold, anger, and even crafty. Some people say its hard to read him and know what he's thinking due to his many moods.

Pet peeve: (just for fun)

Biography: His past is rather closed off. Shortly after the adults disappeared, he drifted into New Eden and stayed.

Extra:
Name: Leon Vale

Nickname: Sparky (He's a bit annoyed at it)

Appeara
(It's up to you. make both if you wanna.)
(What is the actually role of the Mayor? Will he or she be stuck behind a desk figuring out how to run the town?)
(Not always behind a desk)
(I made him Mayor. I'll make another character soon.)
( sweet this is back)

(Is it? It still hasnt started)
(sorry!!! sorry i haven't check fanpop in a while)
name: Dylan Carget
Nickname: Pixie

Appearance: Picture
Height: 5'9
Weight: 60kg
Eye colour: dark blue
Hair colour: prupley blue
Body Modifications: tattoo of a snow flake on her left shoulder

Special ability: can make snow

Personality: out going
Pet peeve: Heat
Love interest: loen vale

Biography: T.B.W

Extra: lives at the top of the lighthouse
name: Dylan Carget
Nickname: Pixie

Appearance: Picture 
Height: 5'9
Wei
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
(i might join later...not so sure, but i do have to say is, this reminds me a book i read.. it was called Gone, where everyone age 15 and older vanishes )))
(Yay! Someone else who has read it! Can't seemed to get my friends to read it... Anyways, yup, basically Gone. I decided to make it 16 because it seems like age where you're almost an adult (((getting your ID(((16 is the age we get our IDs over where I live))) and getting your drivers license)) but this rp gonna be kind of different to the book.)
(When will we be starting?)
(I'll only be able to rp on the weekend, so I would say on Friday we'll start)
(Okay. I made my guy the mayor, in case you didnt see my earlier post.)
(Lol, don't worry, I saw and I've added him in the list)
(Okay. I await when we start. Should be fun)
(Can we start, Its friday for me)
(Who wants to start)
Leon was currently in his office doing his mayor things like paperwork. This was a side of the job he didnt really care to do, but does it anyway, for the people of the town. Every once in while he would glance out the window and just stare.
There was a strong, almost annoyed knock on the mayor's door, the knocker didn't bother waiting for him to open up and lets herself in. It was Laura, a regular at the mayor's office, it was apart of her job description after all. "Stupid fucking Mundanes(thats what Laura calls the Rebel kids((the kids without powers and are pretty much 'racist' against the ones that do))). I've had enough of those kids! Spray painting their logo everywhere! I say, we have to chase them out, they're a waste a time, they can't do jack." She flops onto the couch, jabbed the wooden floor several times with her blood sword like it owed her money.
Leon watched as Laura came in in a fit a rage and sat on the couch. "You know we cant just force all that 'mundanes', as you call them, out of town. They're as much part of this town as you or me. By the way, keeping jabbing the floor and you'll be paying to get it fixed."
"Don't worry, this stuff is Ironwood, can't be broken that easily. Besides, I'm barely using any force." Laura watched as the sword softens and gets absorbed back into her bloodstream, she jumped up when she suddenly remember why she came in the first place. "The patrol team reported that they've spotted neighbor town's kids are wondering dangerously close to the borders. Maybe we should build a wall or something."
"A wall wouldnt hurt. We've been getting a lot of close calls lately. Inform the builders to get started on that while I grab a bite a eat." Leon told her.
"Roger, I'll tell them to get right on it." Laura nodded before heading out of the office. Outside the building, she found Sasha giving Lucy a belly rub, the border collie seemed to be enjoying the attention. "So?" Sasha said with out looking up, Laura crossed her arms "He agree. I'm going to tell the others, mind spreading some words?" "Not at all." Then there was a long silence, Laura squinted, "Is there something you wanna say?" Sasha stood up, now that Laura could see her face, she noticed that her eyes were bloodshot red. "What happened?" "Nicole, she's... we couldnt save her... by the time she got to us, she was beaten up bad... " Sasha sniffed, "Mundanes?" Laura tightened her fist as Sasha lowers her head.

In the beginning, those kids didn't bother her that much, she thought they were just playing around, through time, she could see that jealousy was eating them up from the inside. They became aggressive and violent to those with powers even though they were protected by the very kids they hate. She has tried to talk Leon into doing something about it many many times before, he would shake his head on her idea, it confused and angered Laura, she didn't understand why he is protecting those ungrateful 'bloodsuckers'.

"I'm going to talk to Leon again, this ends now." Laura turned around, Sasha quickly stopped her, "You really think that a death is going to change his mind? How many times have you tried in the pass month? 5? 10? 20? I'm not saying he's a bad guy, I'm just saying that he has other things to take care of. It's stressful, You should know. For now, go get some sleep, I'll pass on the wall message for you." Sasha placed Lucy's leash in Laura's hand, Laura nodded and headed to the direction of the firehouse.
Leon was walking out of the office to go get something to eat.
Chazzie walked out of a room of the back of his club- the room being his home- decided to go talk to the mayor more like annoy the mayor. "Immortality sucks, there's no chance of me having a love life if everyone always leaving here when there when there turn 17, ahh, why do i care i own a club and i dont plan on leaving this place in a hurry" he said out loud, he heard a fake chuckle from behind him, it was a rebel.
(Hello?)
Sasha turned when she heard the door open again, it was Leon. She gave him a small nod as a form of greeting before walking off, she still had much to do, most importantly, help the others with the burial of Nicole.

====
"What is it girl?" Laura glanced over at the direction Lucy was barking at, there were a group of kids standing outside of the club, a small group, maybe 4 people. They held baseball bats and shovels, one was even spinning a small switchblade, residents of new Eden aren't normally armed with weapons, unless they were forced to, or....

"Hey look! It's the 'She-Devil'!" The boy with the switchblade suddenly shouted, Laura knew him, Paul, since third grade, but the rules of the past don't apply anymore. "Doesn't seem that tough to me." A kid with a rugby(American football) helmet tapped his/her palm with a metal baseball bag. "What are you guys doing here? With weapons?" Laura stepped forward, her gesture didn't scare them. "Not your business to know. Hey Paul, don't you think that dog seems pretty well feed?" A tough looking boy nudged Paul with his elbow. Laura shifted in front of Lucy, "There's one thing you should know." She pulled out a small pocket knife, the kids were immediately alert, she pressed the sharp end of the knife against the Palm of her hand until it drew blood, the blood floats up midair and forms the shape of a sword before solidifying. Laura grabbed the hilt of the sword and pointed it at the group, mainly the guy who brought up Lucy. "You. Don't. Touch. My. Dog.... Ever. If you got guts, then bring it. I don't mind some douche kebab as a late night snack." Laura licked her lips, her eyes darkened behind her glasses.
Leon watched her heading off before going the other direction to get some food to eat.