Random Role Playing Witcher Academy

El_Noire posted on Dec 07, 2015 at 02:55AM
Ever since the beginning of time, Humans and Witches have always been at odds with each other. Throughout history, whether it be the ancient times or modern day, Humans and Witches have been engaged in a never ending conflict. Witches, who desire the souls of Humans, and Humans, who wish to live in a world free of the monstrous Witches.

Over the years, Humans have developed many ways of of defeating Witches and ultimately surpressing their Souls to the Nether Realm. For some, this method is the use of ModernTechnology, and for others, battling Magic with Magic is the way it is accomplished.

Regardless of the method, many people choose to devote their entire lives to defeating Witches for tthe good of Humanity. To help instruct and guide the youth who choose to pursue this career, an Academy for Witch Hunters, known as Witcher Academy, was formed.

Are you a new student, or maybe a Witch hunting Veteran? No matter what you decide to be, know that once you enter the world of the supernatural, you never come back the same.

RULES

-I think we're all reasonable and responsible people, so i won't put any rules down here. But if things get out of hand, well...i'll put them here. Simple as that, really.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:

Race(Human Or Witch):

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Elimination Method:(Magic, Technology, Etc.):

Ability:(What your method is specifically, if it's Magic, what kind of magic? Like that.)

Years Pro:(How Many Years as a Witch Hunter, if any)

Random Role Playing 99 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 99

over a year ago catos971 said…
Name: Madeline Grayton

Race: Witch

Appearance: (pic)

Personality: (to develope)

Backstory: Madeline grew up in a extremely abusive family her mother cutting and beating her and her father starving her and locking her in her room for days. One day, her mother left her sowing equipment out and Madeline stole a pair of scissors. The next day her father tried to shove her into her room but soon found the scissors in his gut. Once her mother found out Madeline ran out of the house setting fire to it on the way out, killing her mother. She then ran into the forest and using only the scissors, she hunted and killed animals and stray humans. only recently she discovered her pyromancy which she has been using to attack and terrorise the surrounding villages she has now come to the attention of witch-hunters's.

Elimination Method:disemboulment via scissors or pyromancy

Ability:Basic pyromancy, causing small fire balls in her hands and causing sparks and fires that can lead to out of control fires and she has an immunity to fire.

Years Pro: she has been a witch for 660 years
Name: Madeline Grayton

Race: Witch

Personali
El_Noire commented…
Ooooh, a Witch! Scary sounding one, too! I hope you don't mind me using her a little bit in my character's backstory. over a year ago
Name: Nikolai Samtrov

Race: Human

Personality: (to develope)

Backstory: Nikolai comes for a wealthy family that had spent the last thirteen generations in witch-hunting. Nikolai's father was his trainer which his mother didn't approve of as his father drove Nikolai almost to death training him. Once learning of the Witcher academy his mother quickly divorced his father and sent him to the other side of the country to learn witch hunting in a more "friendly environment". Nikolai has only just arrived for the new semester and has yet to make a friend at the academy.

Elimination Method: twin Sig Saucer and a Scythe

Ability: the ability to summon a pumpkin golem armed with two broken swords based of of yin and yang (he is included in the picture). the golem is a family heir loom being passed down from father to son.

(( If anyone knows and actively reads the manga that I'm basing this character off of, your awesome. ))
Name: Nikolai Samtrov

Personality:
mcterra commented…
Its Tasha "The Marksman" Godspell from Witch Hunter...Yeah, yeah I know I'm awesome XD XD over a year ago
El_Noire commented…
Oh wow, i totally forgot about that Anime! XD over a year ago
catos971 commented…
awwww yea over a year ago
over a year ago samurinerd said…
Name: Amy Valentine

Race (Human Or Witch): Human

Appearance:

Personality: Cold, stubborn, introvert

Backstory: Amy was a lively child she was always cheery and never sad, but that was until her family was murdered. The witches had killed her parents in cold blood and spared her just for the laughs, she was traumatized and couldn’t cry. That day she changed, she never smiled, she never laughed, and she never talked again. (Unless to herself of course). She had trained in the woods practicing ways to kill and now she will truly learn in the witcher academy and her only wish is to find the witches who killed her family and find peace once again.

Elimination Method:(Magic, Technology, Etc.): Magic

Ability:(What your method is specifically, if it's Magic, what kind of magic? Like that.) Chaos magic. Chaos magic is a special and destructive power, found in 1 person over millions of years. Choas magic is like a void it devours, it is also sought to bring something from nothing.

last edited over a year ago
Name: Amy Valentine 

Race (Human Or Witch):  Human

Appearance:
El_Noire commented…
Chaos magic sounds...erm...chaotic. Good character! over a year ago
samurinerd commented…
(thanks ^^) over a year ago
over a year ago Tiger_gaming said…
Name: Ashe

Race(Human Or Witch): human

Appearance: pic

Personality: cold, brave and carefree

Backstory: [unknown]

Elimination Method:(Magic, Technology, Etc.): magic

Ability: lightning and can travel like that [or ability to transform into lightning]

Years Pro: 5 [veteran]
Name: Ashe

Personalit
El_Noire commented…
To be honest, lightning was my first choice for a Magic Power if nobody esle got it before i did...Darn you for snagging it first! XP over a year ago
Tiger_gaming commented…
sorreh XD over a year ago
over a year ago mcterra said…
Name: Damian H. Argon

Race(Human Or Witch): Human

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Calculative, sadistic, blood-crazed,...due to this personality of his and his origins, many wonder if he's good or actually evil.

Backstory:
Damian's mother was a notorious and insane witch who was known widely, both by humans and witches, for her huge kill count and the fact that she always left destruction and death in her wake. She was known by all as Luciela the Red. Such a name was given to her because she always "repainted everything in red". Many wanted her dead, witch hunters and even witches alike.
After killing Damian's father shortly after her son's birth, Luciela took Damian with her and continued her horrid and monstrous acts. Each time, making her son watch as he massacred innocent people and bathed in their blood.
Ironically, Damian was born with haemophobia. He was scared by the sight of blood. Seeing or coming in contact with blood was out of question. Hence, anytime he watched his mother "at work", he either passed out or ran away to hide but was always forced by her to sit and watch till the very end.
It all went on that way till Luciela's untimely and mysterious death.
To date, no one knows how Luciela really died.
Everyone knows that witch hunters found Luciela death at the feet of her 10-year-old son, covered in her own blood and guts. She had been "repainted in red."
Damian was smiling as he looked down at the corpse.
The boy never said anything. It was like he had forgotten what had happened. He was taken in by the witch hunters, trained and taken care of till he was of age to enter the academy.

Elimination Method:(Magic, Technology, Etc.): Magic

Ability: Haemokinesis. Damian has the ability to manipulate blood. That includes his own blood as well as the blood of others. It makes him able to control the movements of anything containing blood, like it is a puppet. His own blood is very poisonous and has high chances of killing anyone who gets in contact with it. That also makes him immune to any form of poison.
He can equally change the temperature of blood, either causing it to boil or freeze.
His main weapon is his blood. His wrists are constantly bandaged to cover up the wounds that he has inflicted upon himself. It is through those wounds that he releases his blood to be used in combat.

Name: Damian H. Argon

Appearance: Pic
El_Noire commented…
Holy crap...that backstory....O.O over a year ago
mcterra commented…
Hehehe ikr over a year ago
over a year ago El_Noire said…
(Awesome characters, everybody! Sorry i'm late...heh heh...i'll just get down to making my character now!

Name: Leonidas

Appearance: Spiky, red, unruly hair, crimson red eyes, slightly tanned skin, and a slightly muscular build. Wears a black hoodie with a red colored bull symbol on the back, black jeans with a long chain hanging down the side, and black and red jeans.

Personality: Wild, rowdy, and generally like an animal on the loose. He tends to act aggresively and without thinking, and usually juwst follows his insticts. His passion for fighting is unmatched, and he's often called by the shortened version of his name, "Leo", to represent how wild he is. He is always trying to work hard and increase in strength when he isn't attempting to fight someone, and can be a bit cocky.

Backstory: Leonidas was raised in a small village known as the "Hiryuu", a tribe of natural born magic users that resided in a large forested area. The Hiryuu were well known across the world for their prowess at Magic, and for producing some of the world's finest Witch Hunters. He lived peacefully in the Hiryuu Village with his mother, father, and little brother. However, one day, everything changed.

A Witch(Madeline) set fire to his village for seemingly no reason in the dead of night, and unable to escape in time, his parents tried to send him and his younger brother away. However, before they could exit the village, even when Leonidas refused to leabe his parents behind, his brother was trapped by a falling tree, and unable to save him, Leonidas watched the last of his family die right in front of his eyes.

Leonidas, now heart broken, eventually escaped the ashes that were previously his closest friends and family, living out on his own in the forest for a few weeks until a few Witch Hunters showed up to investigate the spikes in Magic Power, only finding a little boy and taking him in.

Over the years, he's made a vow to find the Witch that set his home village ablaze, and take vengeance on them.

Elimination Method: Magic

Ability: Leonidas has the basic abilities of enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and all aspects of his physical condition. He breaks down how much he's enhances his power into "Machs", with a total of three known versions. The higher up he goes, the more backlash and strain he receives in return.

Years Pro: None, as he just recently began being trained officially as a Witch Hunter.
[Start?]
over a year ago Vanillama said…
Name: May Rosenberg

Appearance: May possesses pale, porcelain skin and silver hair with a few streaks of blue, her eyes are mismatched: left red, right blue, resembling the eyes of a infamous witch's cat(my second character, introduce later on).

Personality: May is a calm and cool-tempered girl who never rushes into a battle, she likes to observe and study the enemies' attack pattern before fighting back. May is rather quiet and shy around strangers but more open with close friends that she knows she can trust. However, her trust is only gained by those whom she thinks are worth her time and loyalty

Backstory: (working on it)

Elimination Method: Magic

Ability: (I might change her ability)
Elemental Manipulation - she controls the four main elements: Fire, water, earth, earth. She still has a long way to go before she can master the ability without losing control

Years Pro: none

Name: May Rosenberg 

Appearance: May
(My baaaad! I'll start the Rp now!)

"Oh crap oh crap, i'm so late!" Leo panicked, bursting through the revolving doors of Witcher Academy with more than a little extra force. Sweat waspouring down his face, and he had his hands resting on his knees as he tried to recover his lost breath. He'd woken up later than he planned,and ended up missing the bus that would normally take him to school, forcing him to run the whole way there from his house.

And to top it all of, he was soaking wet from the god damn rain.

Finally having gotten enough breath to comfortably walk the rest of the way to class, Leo sighed heavily, quickly signing in at the school's front desk before making his way up the nearest set of steps. His first period class was on the second floor, even though all his other classes were on the third. It always struck him as odd, but at the moment, he didn't really have the time to ponder such things.

It was a test today.

And he was late.

Reeeally late.
I slowly walked to my first class on the second floor, i was feeling particularly twitchy today and i didn't like it. My senses were on alarm 24/7 my body was feeling heavy and my veins were pumping, i heard someone coming so i immediately moved into the shadows of the walls, i saw a guy with spiky untamed red hair walking around, i cocked my head to the side like a confused puppy as i watched the boy,he had crimson eyes that looked broken and an aurora around him that smelt oddly like potential, i don't know why but he perked my interests. I shook my head to get the thoughts out and moved deeper into the shadows, 'i wonder what class he has now' i took a step closer than mentally cursed myself i can't let my social life effect reality, i scowled myself and bolted, i ran passed the boy and straight into my classroom, where i sat at the back and near the closest window. I always sat at the back because it means i didn't have to interact with other people and the window was just a bonus.
Madeline was inspecting the new academy, it had been built quite close to her lair and it made her a little nervous having so many hunters so close. she crawled across the roof of the main building almost spider-like, the magical wards put on the building's forebode her from entering, even being with the academy grounds was testing her strength. every now and then she leaned her head down to look into some of the classes most were dark and empty but she found a few with the occasional student. before looking down through each window she gave a long sniff to smell if anyone was at the window soon she found a class that was full of lots of students, powerful ones at that. She sat her self down on top of the window sill and listened closely.
-----------
Nikolai walked from his dorm to the main campus building. he was still mostly asleep. He had bumped into a few people on the way (literally) which would have embarrassed him if he noticed he did. once he arrived at the main desk he collected his time table and tried to read it, something about a test? he walked up to the class head starting to clear, he wondered if this was a co-ed school with a sheepish grin he walked into the class and sat near a window towards the front of the class and fell asleep.
Ashe was called to the principal to guard some kids to prevent fights,pranks etc. "Report to me if anything happened" the principal said to him, with a nod he went out the room
I sat patiently waiting, and slightly uncomfortable with the sleeping boy a couple rows in front of me. 'wheres the teacher' i thought as i turned to look outside. I gasped, there was a little girl cant be older than at least 12 and she sat on a window sill opposite me. A shiver ran down my spine and i looked away, i summoned some chaos out of boredom and some black smoke had started to swim around my fingers, i looked at the chaos and felt lost in the darkness.
Ashe walking around like being bored walked pass a room without a teacher, "hmph" he said as he looked In the door window
Madeline felt someone watching her, she quickly got up and walked up the roof before jumping into the forest just out side campus grounds.
-----------
Nikolai woke up with a start now less sleepy he looked around the classroom. The was a pretty girl towards the back of the class other students were talking in groups there was a a older looking witch hunter at the door 'wonder if that's the teacher Nikolai?' wondered
"oh ashe..." the teacher said as she approached him "your class is getting bored.." ashe replied in a cold voice "cold as always" the teacher said while smiling and dragging him inside "what are you doing now?" ashe asked remaining expressionless "you need to look at the students right?" the teacher said, with a nod ashe stood beside the teacher
Name: Magdalene askovitch

Personality: kind, caring, brave,playful

Backstory: she used to be partnered to Ashe when they were just rookies but seeing him handle his own made her become stronger...

Ability: Freezing (its a support type magic)

Years Pro: 5 [veteran]
Name: Magdalene askovitch

Appearance:
I sighed, my head was beginning to ache from all the talking and i was starting to get frustrated, 'i came here to learn how to kill yet im sitting in a classroom full of bygons and not learning a goddamn thing' i smashed my hand down hard on the table and stood up, i felt control slowly losing my body and my breathing became heavy. 'how am i supposed to find peace and avenge my family, this isn't a witch hunter school this is just a meet and greet' i was fuming and i needed to calm down, fast! because i knew that voids of chaos were beginning to form.
Ashe sighed "well then..." Ashe said in an dissapointed voice "don't tell me" Magdalene said while being worried "don't worry i won't hit her..." ashe said while making a gesture for Amy to follow him magdalene went to amy and whispered "i hope you will be okay..."
I was calming down when i heard whispering and looked up, a man was gesturing me forward and did not look pleased almost disappointed, 'i didnt say that out loud did i, no i didnt, what is this, why is he asking for me', i turned behind me and saw no one and turned back, a nice looking lady whispered to me "i hope you will be okay" , 'okay okay what the hell is she talking about'. I closed all the voids and started walking towards the man.
"lets see if we can have a fun match today..." Ashe said still in a dissapointed voice while Magdalene was left opening the door he started to walk to the sparring room "and please... go all out"
Damian had been sitting alone in his corner at the back of the class. No one sat next to him. People had always been afraid to associate themselves to him. He had a horrible past which everyone knew about and in addition to that, he looked and acted like a real psycho. The nature of his abilities and the way he used them was another factor that made the other students stay away from him.
Most considered him like a monster.
Damian didn't mind though. He always had a grin on his face and a glint in his emerald green eyes, like he had no worries whatsoever.
He had been watching students walking into the classroom, then the teacher and another witch hunter had followed suit.
It was then that a girl sitting at the back of the class slammed her hand on the table and stood up making a whole show about her wanting to avenge her family and Witcher Academy not being a true witch hunting school blah, blah, blah...
She hadn't even finished talking when Damian burst out laughing. He laughed out really loud in such a way that everyone heard him.
Magdalene was displeased with Damian's reaction "umm, sir i think its rude of what you reacted earlier..." Magdalene said with a little to no serious voice
I nodded my head at the man still confused but I still let my hands loosen and opened up the voids, darkness filled the room like black smoke and i summoned the chaos ridden creatures, i sent them a message telling them not to kill him and hold back. Now i let the void circle around us with no escape. I made sure to hold back cause i didnt want to kill him, chaos is not something to mess around with, one wrong move and the man would be devoured and gone, sucked into the void never to return. I took a deep breath and started to float i summoned more creatures big,small, deadly, soft but i still held back. Then i created spears made out of void and aimed right at him making sure that it catches on his clothes and he his pinned to the wall. If he so much as touches the void it will burn him and start to slowly devour so on the safe side i made sure chaos would not get into to much contact.
"And here i am!" Leonidas shouted b oistrously upon finally reaching his classroom, flinging the door open and entering. His hands rested behind his head casually, and he was no longer sweating after his quick stop to the vending machine. Of course, he'd spent a bit of his bus fair buying all those waters and juices, but he could probably get someone to help him out...

Or he would, if his entire class wasn't full of varying levels of creepy and crazy people.

Jogging to the back of the room, he flopped down into one of the seats near the corner. Usually he was in one of the middle rows, but some other douche had decided to take his seat in his short absence. He looked around tosee if anyone near him was someone he knew, and nearly blanched when he saw one of those crazy creeps he'd been thinking about earlier.

Damian Argon, the user of Haemokinesis.
"so let it be.." Ashe said emitting an lightning like aura looking behind him staring at amy with cold dead eyes "this area might be enough..." Ashe said with a small smile from his face... a rare event when he found someone to match his strength

-------
Magdalene looked at Leonaidas with curiosity "and your?...."
I hummed and shot my hands forward sending strings of void towards him and entrapping him in a circle, i then sent all the chaos ridden toward him and let the void run out from her hands, she was losing some control and started to make the circle smaller and adding more layers by the second.
"Leonidas!" Leo answered, purposely leaving out his last name. "Number 1 Witch Hunter, at your service!"
for an instant Ashe disappeared like a lightning strike "i like your magic.... isnt it feel nice to let out control?" Ashe said like he is having fun while seemingly invinsible

----------
"nice to meet you, leonidas" magdalene said with a heart warming smile "so then lets start class...."
I breathed in, 'no, i wont do this'. I floated down and closed the voids so it was all normal again and stood straight with my eyes closed.
Damian looked at Leonidas, the kid that had just taken a seat not far away from him. It was rare that people came so close.
The boy was pretty loud too, making such a rowdy entrance and presenting himself in such a flashy manner.
Damian smiled. "Oi, Leonidas, is it? You seem to be a really cheerful one, don't you? Number 1 huh...that's quite a title you've given yourself there, don't you think?" He spoke like he always did, with a very noticeable trace of sadism in his voice.
With a soft laughter Ashe landed in front of Amy "I'm Ashe, just Ashe" he said extending his hand for a handshake
Leo blinked, turning to his left and looking at Damian with a curious expression. Though the guy was creepy, he wasn't scred like most were. Everyone was good until they proved to him that they weren't. Though his tone did seem a bit...off. "Not at all. If i wanna be the strongest Witch Hunter, i should believe i am, right?" He said this with such childish simplicity that it came off as a basic math problem rather than any kind of philosophy.
over a year ago Vanillama said…
In a seemingly unnoticeable corner sat a cloaked girl, while the others settled in and chatted along, she had been scribbling random words in her notebook, and next to those words were doodles of people, people that were around her, classmates to be precise. Carefully with a ruler, she began connecting those drawings to certain words with lines, this was something she has done countless times before, but unlike these new drawings, her old ones would have messy bold crosses over them, as if they were 'eliminated'. Once May was finished, she dusted the page and pushed it aside, then waited for the teacher - who looked sort of young to be teaching them -to begin the lesson.
Nikolai felt his blood run cold when he heard the name Damian 'D-did he mean the Haemokinetic?' Nikolai thought to himself. felling alone at the front he turned around and called out to the teacher, "Um hey teach? are we gonna start the class or what?" He was starting to regret sitting at the front as all of the other students were sitting at the back. 'next time I'll sit at the back' he thought.
I opened my eyes, that was the first time in years that someone has willingly introduced themselves, i didn't know how to respond. I felt my face start to heat up and i panicked. I took a closer look at him and looked into his eyes, searching, searching for that something, that spark. I closed my eyes and shook my head, 'no' i thought 'i can't open up, not again'.
"I see...." Ashe said reading her, "I'm just around the school if you feel talking..." Ashe said once again dissapearing

-----------------
"Kids" Magdalene said rubbing her forehead "will you all please silent up..." She said in a different tone
Leo turned his attention back to the front of the room after hearing the rather young looking Teacher's voice. Blowing a few loose strands of hair from his face, he leaned back on his chair, placing his hands behind his head and looking at the teacher with child like curiosity in his eyes.
Damian smirked at Leo's remark. "Fair enough." He said and turned his attention to the teacher at the front of the class. His emerald green eyes scanned the class, taking in the faces of the students sitting around. Some of them locked eyes with him and immediately looked away nervously. Damian's smile widened. Always the same.
Leo noticed students constantly looking in his direction and turning away nervously, like he was going to steal their lunch money or something. He was going to ask what they were scared of him for when he remembered he was sitting next to Damian. Glancing in the blood bender's direction once again, he casually asked, "why're you happy with being looked at like a crazy person?"
catos971 commented…
(( the puppet master was certainly one of my favorite avatar episodes! )) over a year ago
El_Noire commented…
(I know! It was surprisingly dark, and the twist with Katara using it near the end was awesome. over a year ago
"Whew, well let's start class with introductions, I'm magdalene askovitch, I've been a hunter for 5 years..." She said while Ashe appeared in the back with no one noticing.
I watched as he dissapeared and shook my head from any thoughts, i heard silence, 'my class!' i remembered and ran out and straight into the room i was in before hand and smashing into the door so hard that it had broken off its hinges. I winced 'oops'
((The blood bender huh... lol, I love that one XD))

"Well.." He said to Leo "...that's because everyone sees me the way I truly am." He chuckled again. "I find nothing wrong with that because I really am an insane person." He said that last part slowly, emphasizing each word.
It was then that the girl from before ran into class, smashing right into the door and breaking it off its hinges. Damian smirked "Now, now that's another interesting one."
My eyes were wide and i was frozen. I've never been in a situation like this so i didn't know what to do so i stayed planted in spot.
Nikolai stifled a laugh as the girl bashed the door of its hinges. He sat quietly as he waited for the next person to introduce themselves, seeing that no one was going to introduce themselves Nikolai stood up and introduced himself "I am Nikolai Samtrov from the Samtrov estate over in Russia and for the last thirteen generations my family has developed the best witch hunters in Moscow." Nikolai said before nervously sitting back down.
-----------
Madeline could feel strong forces of magic coming from the academy. After exploring the woods she soon found a large black cat, "Hello little kitty," she said patting it on the head and pouring her magic into her voice to calm the cat, "I need you to do me a favour," Madeline ran her hand over the head and dug her sharpened finger nails into the cats eye socket and with her other hand she dug out her own eye as blood stained the cats fur and Madeline's skin, she swapped the eyes so that the cat had one green eye and Madeline had one yellow silted cat eye. "Now my little kitty, go search the academy for me." she said as she pulled back and the cat jumped up onto the campus walls.
Ashe felt something wrong, turned into a lighting and went outside the classroom, when he passed students feel a small chill in their shoulders when he passed Amy "be on your guard" he whispered while Magdalene was busy with the introductions
I straightened at the mans comment. I looked around, my senses high on alert. I heard the faintest claw to wood sound, down at the east wing. I walked outside and chills were going down my spine one after the other. The man was going the wrong way and i knew we had to act fast. I ran for him and grabbed his arm and heading straight to the source of noise.
Ashe was surprised when Amy grabbed him but then without question he went with her, "with a control like that, I can trust her" he said to himself
Name: akio

Race(Human Or Witch): witch

Personality: sadistic, cruel,Cares for her little "brother"

Backstory: [it may be just an extra] she looks like ashe but her hair is black and her eyes is blue

Ability: lightning[ except for being light blue like Ashe's its dark red]

Name: akio

Race(Human Or Witch): witch

Persona
When Nikolai sat down, Damian decided to introduce himself too. Though he was aware of the fact that almost the whole academy knew who he was already, he wanted to play around a little. "To all those who might be interested..." He said with his same sly smile on the lips, his eyes looking around with the same glint in them. "...My name is Damian H. Argon." When he said his names, shivers ran through the spines of many of the other students. Apart from a few brave ones, no one dared to turn back and look at him. They just listened in stony silence as he spoke. "But around here...I'm popularly known as Damian of the Red Smile..." With that, his grin widened. At the mention of his nickname, many students began whispering to each other nervously. "...and it is a habit of mine...to paint a red smile on people's faces." He said that last part in quite a creepy manner. His slogan gave rise to more whispers and nervous glances. "That is all, thank you."