Random Role Playing Of This Kind

demon_wolf posted on May 31, 2011 at 11:57PM
This is a ninja rp. I really wanted to use my long time ago character Emerit. So I am making a ninja rp. Im pretty sure there already is a ninja rp somewhere on here, but I'm making a new one.

As it goes this is like a ninja school. You are trained by a teacher to go out into the real world and become great assasins and such. There is an actual school called Grandstand. Those that are teachers here are very strong and know what the hell they are doing, so if you do disobey them there will be hell to pay.

You are tought how to pick out the criminals and how to deliever their punishment.

You can be a teacher, student, regular person. Or an enemy that wants to destroy the school.

Teacher:
Emerit (Headmaster as well)- demon_wolf
Kuroi Kage- Shadowcon99
Kushin Mangetsu- wolfmaster3000
Sianna- Paramore-CSI
Aires- JENNYDRAGON

Student:
thorn levanowitz- Briannalq
Chieko- YugiohFanatic1
Kiaara Sinia- Paramore-CSI
Xia Kay V- southern-belle
Gen Jemma- demon_wolf
Lila- darkmoon47

Reg Person:

Enemy:

If you chose to be a student talk with another roleplayer about them being your teacher. :)
last edited on Aug 25, 2011 at 08:39PM

Random Role Playing 1067 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 1067

over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Name: Emerit Finch
Teacher
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Hair: Blackish blue
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 105Lbs

Emerit was born to a family with a lot of money. They were part of the rising middle class that all of England feared and ranted about so often. Though they feared them, though, many of the families, finding their money wells drying up, went to these middle class families for saving.

The Finch family, like many of the other middle class, wanted the titles of the 'old money' and when the opportunity presented itself, and an Earl came to court Emerit, the family was more than happy to have it.

Emerit was married to the old Earl on her 14th birthday. He died shortly after, without ever having consumated the marriage. It wouldn't have made a difference had no one made claim to the dead Earl's title and his new fortune. The man's family challenged it though. They did not want any children Emerit might later bare, to carry the title of Earl if they weren't deserved. A doctor's examination concluded she was still 'intact' and Emerit was placed out of her own home and left penniless.

Her family disowned her after that. She became a well rounded women, in the sense that she now spends most of her time tracking down criminals and killing them. She has learned that a sword or gun can be more company than any human can. And a gun or sword can be more depended on.

Abilities: telepathy, knows how to handle a swords, small knives, and guns with perfect skill.
She has a healing ability that rivals Wolverine's without his adamantium. A gunshot wound can be healed in minutes. Her power even extends to reattaching severed limbs.
Her enhanced healing factor has given her enhanced senses as well as physical capabilities.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Emerit Finch 
Teacher
Hair: Blackish blue 
Eyes: Gr
over a year ago Briannalq said…
Student Name: thorn levanowitz
personality: shy dosent talk very much, can be irritated easealy.
Looks: eyes change different colors according too mood wears all dark clotheing
Studients past: Her family was destroyed by her powers she didnt mean for this to happen but her anger and emotions went out of controll and then suddenly every thing whent dark she destroyed half of her home village so she was sent out to a school were they could teach her how to controll her evil devious emotions.
I added you to the list at the top :)
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I AM SO STUDENT!

Name: Chieko (meaning wise child)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 65 lbs.
Personality: Shy,quiet,friendly,caring,bottles up emotions/doesn't like to show certain emotions to people (depression,anger,crying,etc.)((only shows them if they are to an extreme)),very loyal to those who are close
Hair: black with red tips
Eyes: white
Description: Pic below (except with white eyes and red tipped hair,bigger chest.)

Story:

Her parents were assassinated while she was gone training.She has spent her days living at the school,or in the forest,enjoying the company of her favorite teacher,Emerit,and enjoying the company of the nighttime creatures.She learns fast and is a very good student.She will spend some days doing nothing but training or reading without break.Teachers would coax her to stop and take a break,but she would just stay silent and ignore them.The only teacher she would obey every single command from was Emerit.She is very,very loyal to her.

How's that?
I AM SO STUDENT!

Name: Chieko (meaning wise child)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 65 lb
AWESOME!!!!!!
OMJ thank you! ^u^
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
((Whin I'll make a character just give me a bit of time and I'll have it up tonight.))
SC,pwease repwy to the rps?????
YAY!!!! Take your time no rush (:
I wanna start! X3
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
(I'll make one but can I make mine a student who eventually becomes an enemy? but learns first kindof like an undercover enemy?
Almost done but is there jutsu like from naruto and stuff?
Thats fine SC I never had set things on the type of ninja (:

That would be a great idea Para!!!!!!!!!
killer working on profile now
lol ok (:
Name: Kuroi Kage
Sex: Male
Hair: Black
Eyes: Golden-brown
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 158
Position: Teacher

Kuroi was born into a family of very prestigious ninjas. The Kage clan was known for being able to kill someone without leaving a single drop of blood anywhere. At a young age Kuroi was groomed to be the perfect assassin as was the rest of his family. However when he turned 13 Kuroi made one mistake and his life took a turn for the worst. While training alone in the forest Kuroi found an odd shrine after approaching the shrine and touching the symbol on the front he was branded with the markings of a Sannin those who are cast from society and can perform jutsu.After his father saw the markings he was banished from his clan.

Abilities: Shadow style Jutsu, vast knowledge and skill with chained and throwing weapons, and his stealth skill is rivaled by no one.
Name: Kuroi Kage
Sex: Male
Hair: Black
Eyes: Golden-brown
Height: 5’10”
We
Kuroi's face
Kuroi's face
Is Kurio a teacher?
Ya sorry I thought I put that on there
Kay (:
almost done charrie!!!!!!
BTW who wants to be my teacher?
so when do we start?
big smile
I think about it
I wanna start now.It seems so fun!
Yug you can start.

Emerit can be your teacher if you want Para.
I don't wanna start.
Ok well lets wait for Para's character then I'll start.
Okay.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
i'll be a teacher

Name : Kushin Mangetsu

Height : 6'0

Ninja Rank : Master / Ninja swordsmen

Hisotrey : Not alot is known about Kushin Mangetsu the records show he's a skilled ninja for being able to use elemental ninjustu and useing all type's of element's even to the point of being able to mix them, forming kekekigenkai, his Master Roku a Rouge ninja Taught him such tricks and happend to be a legenedary Ninja swordsmen, After Roku found and took in Rose and taught Kushin everything he knew Kushin simplely Killed him and took his sword at the age of 8 before he joined the acdeamy he killed 6 other ninja swordsmen gaining there blade's, he joined the acdeamy when he was 14 and has never turned down a mission becoming one of the top students little is known about Kushin but he is one of the Youngest members to be granted the rank of Master . the only one who know's of his existance is the leader of the school to witch he get's his missions from and than leaves

Ablities :

Ninjustu :

Fire release

Water relase

Earth release

Wind release

Lighting Release

Ice relase

Lava Release

Wood release

Summoning art -wolves

Master swordsmen

Apperance :

Kushin wears a red armour covering all but his eye's witch are a deep green, he also wears cloak over his armour and his hair is also visable it's a dark Brown and is kept in a pony tail it goes jsut past his shoulder's , when his armour is off he is wearing a Black Shirt with pants and cloth mask around his face covering his mouth and he has a straw hat on at all time's. ( I know it's a Naruto pictue but this is what Kushins armor looks like )
i'll be a teacher 

Name : Kushin Mangetsu 

Height : 6'0 

Ninja Rank : Master / Ninja
((That is like the definition of god-moding and how can you be a teacher if no one knows you exist!))
( not that he doesn't exist jsut he's never there , you know how he just come's and goes and he's like a ghost , he just does to the person in charge of the village get's a mission and goes back out I don't see how that's god modding , Considering Sannin are Legendary )
over a year ago southern-belle said…
Name: Xia Kay V.
Student
Eyes: Violet
Height: 5'6"

Xia is Kushin's student. She takes everything aside from training as a joke and is a fast learner. She was born from a family of well-to-do ninja's who where killed when she was 9 due to their house being arsoned. After loosing her family she went to live in a poor orphanage on the wrong side of town until she decided to put herself in school. Her intuition is incredible to the point that she's been accused of being a mind reader (which she isn't).

Xia's abilities include the following:
Pyrokinesis
Hydrokinesis
Advanced Swordsmanship
Intermediate Hand-To-Hand combat
Intermediate Kickboxing
Name: Xia Kay V.
Student 
Eyes: Violet
Height: 5'6"  

Xia is K
Name: Kiaara Sinia
Hair: Long brunette,
Eyes: Piercing Grey blue
Height: 5'5
Weight: 107

Kiaara was born in a dark home on the border of the most religious city. Where others must commit to the commandments or put to death. Her parents pushed perfect on her like medication,and at a slip of a grade or one mistake or something not the way they wanted it to be she was severly punished. At 14 she left on a trip and never came back the town thought she was dead. She stayed in the forest learning quickly the way of animals and the way things were supposed to be but after her child hood she despised people who killed people “who were bad” because she never really understood what bad or criminal was for in her town it was almost innocent. So she became the opposite and killed those enforcing law.

Abilities: Extremely physical fighter has no knowledge of weapons other than a small knife she keeps in her boot. Has extreme Balance/flexibility/ stamina and endurance. She is quick and nimble which makes her a skilled fighter.
Para Kuroi can be your teacher if you want.
Who's gonna start?
DW said she is :P
Mkay
I like how our charcter's all Match just about with our student teacher Raito :P
Ikr
STARTING!!!!!!!

Emerit walked the halls of the empty school. It was early morning an hour before the school would open. She was checking to make sure everything was in tip top shape. Being the youngest headmaster ever she had a rep to protect.
I wanna do this!It seems so fun!I hope Whin starts it soon! ^^
( well DW claimed first blood )

-Kushin was walking along a moutain path and saw the Village that would lead him to the school so he could hand in his mission, he grew rather excited no one had seen him for 5 years he had taken a 5 year mission and was happy to be coming back , he had also recived word that the old head master had passed away, it was also approaching Kushin's most dreaded time of the year the new graduate's were gonna be out soon and it would be time for him to "choose" a student, but now wasn't the time to think of such things he wanted to rest and congratulate the new head master, he walked forward enjoying the sceneary-
((WOOOO!!))

I walked into the school ready for another year and a new student as I walked through the doors of the school I spotted the new headmaster. "Shadow clone jutsu." I made a few copies of myself and had each one approach the headmaster and say in unison. "Welcome I'm Kuroi."
-Kushin was now entering the town some of the towns people looked shocked, as he walked through the town his cloak around his armor his armored hat covering his eye's-

-a Ninja apraoched both Kuroi and the new head master- "it's Master Kushin is on his way here from his mission it was a sucess he took a 5 year mission...five long years since ethier of us saw Master Kushin " -the ninja sounded happy-
I sat up and yawned,stretching and getting up.I had slept in the library of the school again."Well now....."I walked out and looked for my teacher's room.She always had changes of clothes in there.I took them out,then changed in there.No one was ever there this early,so I decided it wouldn't really matter if I changed there.

(It would be hilarious if someone walked in on her while she was changing.XD)
Xia had gotten up early and was already in the library reading up on a few things she rounded the corner to see a girl changing clothes, "that the new style this year?" she asked laughingly.
(You do know the door was closed........Or is it?!And,it would have been more funny with a guy.Yeah!They get all embarrassed!XD)

I turned and looked at one of the students."I'm trying to get dressed.Do you mind?"I blushed lightly and turned my back to her,getting fully undressed,then picked up my fresh outfit.
(lmao well no one else was posting so i figured I would xD)

Xia laughed, "alrightly then. That's one way to start out the year. Ya may want to close the door before other students come in though, I see guys coming" she lied convincingly.
I sighed and started to close the door,then stopped for a moment."I've been living here for a while.....I don't want to hear it."I closed the door completely and sighed.
Kiaara walked un the mountain and stepped inside the school she glanced at the schedule.
"perfect the headmasters my teacher." she said smiling "perfect to my plans."

(sorry shadow whinny already said she'd be my teacher.)
-Kushin had finally reached the wide open gates of the school he gave a smile through his mask, he was walking through the halls when he saw
Emerit and Kuroi two of his old friends and his former team mates- "ahh some familair face's ,Emerit have you seen the new head master ? I need to hand in this mission "
Emerit looked from Kuroi to the other ninja. "Well isn't that just grand. Kushin Mangetsu is coming back. I wonder if he will be surprised by me being the headmaster." She smiled to Kuroi. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Kuroi Kage."
I dispersed my shadow clones. "Hey Emerit no need to be formal I was just messing with you; after all the three of us were team mates."
-Kushin Chuckled- "I'm glad you were made head master instead of me , i've always been more of a drifter , it must of been hard for the head master to choose between you three, congratulations on your premotion old friend" -he pulled his mission scroll and handed it to Emerit-
((I'm gonna post this now for those of you who have seen naruto I made some Jutsus a while back and they are what my charrie uses so here's the list of names and descriptions.

1.Shadow Style Shadow Beast Jutsu: Summoning Jutsu that creates a Cerberus like beast out of shadows that will only respond the users commands.

2.Shadow Style 1,000 Blades Jutsu: Creates a large amount of blades wherever a shadow is located.

3.Shadow Style Black Window Jutsu: Allows the user to see and travel through shadows.

4.Shadow Style Demon’s Needle Jutsu: The user forms a needle on one of their fingers and when the needle pierces skin it immobilizes the limd it pierced.

5.Shadow Style Forbidden Art Black Palm Jutsu: Allows the user to infect whomever they touch, with necrosis, for a short period of time.

6.Shadow Style Forbidden Art Infinite Torture: The user summons a blade from the shadows and when the blade pieces their enemie’s heart it sends their enemy into a millennia of torture which in real time only lasts one minute.))

Emerit took the scroll. She laughed good heartedly. "Thank you. Both of you."
"Your welcome. Just don't let your guard down with your new students; you never know who could be watching. Shadow style Black Window." I put up a picture of Emerit of the shadow on the floor.
-Kushin nodded- "it's been a long five years and I have some graduates to obeserve later on, so i'll be dropping by again some time soon" -Kushin walked ways waveing his hand, as he exited he took a few turns and entered in a house takeing off his armour revaling his Cloth shirt and pants as well as a Cloth mask , he also let down his hair and fell back on his bed closeing his eye's-
Emerit smiled. Then she remembered the scroll in her hands. "I have to get this in. Kuroi there is a list posted on the wall over there with student names on it. Find your student." With that said she went back to her office.
"Shadow Style Black Window." I showed up in Emerit's office. "I forgot to tell you that I don't have a student but I was going to ask you to let me work with Chieko. After all she fits my style perfectly."
She was startled. "What you dont have a student?!" She put down the scroll and started searching through some papers. "I'm so sorry! I don't know how you didnt get one." She looked back at him. "You may work with her, but she is going to be difficult to train."
"Perfect. Thanks Emerit. Don't forget if you need my help with anything just ask. Shadow Style Black Window." I returned to my office.
-Kushin was awake now he didn't sleep for long , he had been given some papers quite some time ago to look over to find his student , he had never had one he had always refused , he needed some one who understood the fundementals of the elements and who would listein to him he obersved many name's and begun reading profiles of students-
(Making a student.

Name: Gen Jemma (Based off Gen Shishio from Kekkaishi)
Male
Student.
His parents didnt know what to do with him. He was too much trouble to hard to control. So they sent him to the ninja school, though he is not a ninja persay but this way the only place they could think of to put him.

Ayakashi transformation: Gen is an ayakashi majiri, and has a wolf-man transformation that he can access at will. He most often only changes his arms and legs for which gives him substantial boosts in speed, agility, and strength. In worse situations, Gen can fully transform his body into that of a wolf-man, but this often results in a total loss of control, and he is more likely to attack friends and foes in this state. For this reason, Masamori Sumimura had a special tattoo placed on Gen that causes incredible pain when he fully transforms, forcing him to revert to his human form to escape the agony.

Rapid Healing: Gen's body heals from most wounds fairly quickly.
Heightened Senses: Gen sometimes tracks ayakashi and humans with powers by scent, and has stated that his nose sometimes causes problems for him)

Emerit nodded. Then went to work filing the scroll.
(Wait......Guys,Chieko is in Emerit's office........)
"Sooooo bored." I got up from my desk and walked to Emerit's office; there was no sense in wasting more chalkra. "Hey Emerit I forgot to ask if you wanted to see what I was working on this summer."
(Changing......)
(( How about Chieko is in Emerit's classroom.))
(Okay.And Emerit can't find her change of clothes,then she's all like,"Chieko...."Lol)
-Kushin remained in his house reading over the profiles of all the studetns this his fifth or sixth time now- "hmm, so many choice's"
I finished changing and stepped out,the dirty clothing in my arms."Well....I'd better go wash these some time....."
Xia left the library and walked the halls, bored and waiting for a teacher to claim her. bullshit! she thought, i'll go find my own damn teacher! she walked into he first classroom she saw, Kushin's..
over a year ago HumphreyAlpha said…
(Can I be someone who wants to nuke the school from an F-22?)
(lmmfao xD well then, what ya think about that Whinny?)
( Kushin is in his house :P )
((Xia is in Kushin's classroom. Sout never said Xia saw Kushin.))
( OH okay I get it XD )

Kiaara walked into emerits class and looked at her teacher.
"your younger than I expected." she spoke
((Para Emerit is in her office not her classroom.))
-the bell sounded for class and the Graduate's all went to the acdeamy takeing there proper seats and all the master's Minuis, Kushin and a few other's were away the Acdeamy instructor walked up with a smile on his- "we have some good news , some of you will get the glory to be the Apprentice of one of three Legendary Sanin, I have Recived word that both Lord Kuroi Kage and Lord Kushin Mangetsu are both takeing studetn's this year" -alot of student's start talking and whrispering among them selves-
I sighed and shook my head."Students are always gossiping.......I hate gossip......."I went to Emerit's office and blinked.I nodded to Emerit in greeting,then set my dirty clothes with the others.I then walked back out and sighed.
over a year ago HumphreyAlpha said…
(So am I the evil guy with the F-22?)
-Kushin had seen the Emerit's student he hadn't seen her for a while after all that was when Emerit and even Kushin himself were still just Regular master's being Trained by the former head Master- "well hello Chieko, it's been qutie some time since I last saw your face" -Kushin, than gave a seriouis face- "i've heard you are still training under Grand master Emerit and that you are going to take the Master examination soon" -Kushin looked around-
I looked at Kushin,then sighed and nodded.I was never much of a talker when it came to other people.I looked at him,then thought for a moment."14......"
-Kushin looked up at the sky and than back at her- "you should Ask Emerit about Nature Type Chakara I know you've read about elemental Ninjustu you've also seen me preform it at it's Highest Form" -Kushin started walking away- "good bye young one "
I sighed and shook my head,then walked down the hall.
(That would be funny Humphery.)

Emerit piled Chieko's clothes into a basket. She sighed as she went out into the halls to meet the new students.

Gen walked into the school, a solem look on his face. His parents had forced him to come and he didnt like it.
I wandered around in the halls looking for the new students when I spotted Emerit. "Hey goin' to meet the new students?"
I looked at Emerit,then sighed and walked to her."Sorry about that......"I then walked outside and looked around.
Emerit looked at Chieko. "Its fine." Then looked at Kurio. "Yeah. As of right now I'm looking for someone called Gen Jemma." She said looking at a paper now.

Gen saw Chieko and walked up to her. "Excuse me." He said. "But do you know where I can find the head master?"
" Let's find him. Shadow Style Black Window." I brought a picture of Gen. "He's with Chieko."
I looked at the person,then shook my head.I looked at the boy for a moment longer,then turned and walked in.
"Well that was rude." Gen scoffed.

Emerit smiled. "Thanks Kurio." She ran off to find Chieko, when she did the boy was not with her. "Chieko wheres Gen?"
(someone catch me up?)
"Who?"
(nothing much happen SB right now Emerit is talking with Chieko about finding Gen.)

"The boy you were just with. Kurio showed me you were with him." Emerit said.
I turned and walked back out,then pointed at the boy.
(thanks whin (: )

Xia walked the halls, kind of tired from not sleeping well the night before then getting up early.
"Thank you." Emerit said. "You should come with me. It would be good for you to make a friend." She told Chieko as she wlked over to Gen.
Xia was pacing a hallway that ran across the one Emerit and Chieko where on and nearly ran into them, "oh, Headmaster i'm so sorry"
I nodded and looked at Gen.
"Oh hello Xia. Would you like to meet the newest student too?"

Gen saw the three and decided to walk up to them.
I stared at Gen,not knowing what to say,or if I should even become friends with him.
Xia nodded, "of course" she smiled at Emerit
I kept the window opened and decided to watch the events and learn a bit about the new student. "But the problem with this is the possibility of Emerit; she always could pick this jutsu up."
Kiaara walked through the halls and saw a bunch of people meeting a new student. she turned and walked away
Emerit smiled. "good." She turned to see Gen. "Oh hello. You must be Gen Jemma."
"Thats right." Gen said.
"Well thats good. I'm the headmaster." Emerit said.
Gen mouth dropped open. "No way!"
I walked through the jutsu and came out behind Gen. "Indeed she is."
Gen was startled. "What the hell! Where did you come from?"
Xia snickered, "you're gonna have to get use to that here"

(eletricity's out. Badddd storm so my posts will be delayed but we do have electricity from a generator)
(Ok :) )

Gen looked at Xia. "Great." He said annoyed.
Emerit smiled. "Watching us Kurio?"
Xia shrugged, "just a fair warning"
she stood and watched the ongoings Kuroi was a teacher she needed to get to know.
I sighed and turned away."Too much........"I started walking inside.
(new character.
name: sianna
Teacher
Race: Human
bio:
Grew up in a normal town with normal people and a normal life but at age 15 she found out she could do mysterious things. she found the school not too much longer and mastered her arts she is now a teacher.
Skills: Levitation, Invisibility, advanced balance
Gen sighed. "So you're really the headmaster?" He asked.
"Yeah." Emerit answered. "Now you need to find a teacher."
Sianna walked forward to the headmaster and shook her hand.
"hello, headmaster." she spoke
I then stopped and went back."Emerit.Is there anything I need to do?"
"I'm always watching Emerit." I began to chuckle a little.
Kiaara stepped forward.
"Emerit, I'm your student." she said bowing
There were so many people talking to her, all grabbing for her attention. This headmaster thing was harder than she thought. "Ahhhhh Sianna I need youto do something for me." She said. Getting a teacher for Gen was on the top of her list.
"yes anything." she said
I walked to Chieko and put my hand on her shoulder. "Come with me."
I nodded,then followed him.
Kiaara waited
We walked to my classroom then I shut the door behind me. "Chieko this year with the death of the former headmaster there are changes one of them is the shifting of students; from now on you will be my student."
(waiting fro whinny:D)
Xia could see how overwhelmed Emeritus was and decided to find her own teacher so she started looking for one.
"I need you to be the teacher of Gen." She told Sianna.
"alright will do." she said looking at gen
"hello gen I am Sienna your teacher. my class is that way "she said pointing to the outside.
My eyes went wide then I gripped my hands into fists."Never!"I ran out of the classroom and ran to go back to Emerit.

(Yeah....She usually only says a few words at a time,except to Emerit......Yeah....)
Kiaara watched Chieko
"whats wrong." she asked
-Kushin had been at the grave of the former head Master paying his Respect's to his Former teacher, he sighed- "you taught all of us well Sensei you were wise Cunning and you always had a plan..why would some one kill you" -Kushin knelt down to the grave and put a bundle of flowers in front of the grave yard- "Now headmaster Needed me Sensei she said something about me getting a student." -Kushin walked away from the grave it looked as though he faded into thin air-
this would be harder than she thought, there had to be someone who didn't have a student yet...
-Kushin appeared in the school and begun looking around he had missed the cremoney again to when a Master picked a student , Kushin chuckled- "another year without a student"
"Not so fast Kushin!" Emerit yelled. "You are to find a girl called Xia Kay V. SHe will be your student."

Gen nodded. "Teacher? Really? Why do I need a teacher?"
I kept running,then saw Emerit."Emerit!"
-Kushin's eye twitched- "Very well, I hope this Girl is talented she'll need to be to keep up with some one of my Satus -Kushin turned and saw the Girl running- "oh if it isn't the headmaster's student"
Xia heard his statement and turned around to face him with a smirk, "think again "Sensei""
Emerit smiled. "Oh Chieko. Whats wrong?"
-Kushin looked at Xia and looked back up at Emerit- "so this is what student's are like these day's, very well , we will begun training immdeately come with me my very young appertince" -Kushin turned and begun walking away-
(sorry, internet crash)

Xia smiled, happy that she was able to do this without bugging the headmaster. She followed Kusin
I walked to the window and stared into the sky. "I wonder should I really pass my jutsu style on to this girl?"
"He can never be my new teacher!You're my only teacher,no one else!"I hugged Emerit and tried my hardest to hold my emotions in.
"you need someone to teach you. to help you control your talents." she spoke like a sigh.

Kiaara watched Chieko.
"learn to let go." she spoke coldly
"Whatever." Gen said. He wasn't use to this teacher thing.

Emerit narrowed her eyes at Kiaara. "Chieko he is your teacher, but so am I. I just have a lot to handle now. Kurio is just trying to help."
-Kushin lead his newly excpeted student to a Valley full of tree's and Grass and there was a river sparkling in the sun light-
Xia followed him loyally and awaited a command or question or action of some sort.
-Kushin turned around- "as you know I am one of the Legendary Sanin you should consider yourself lucky to be my Desciple , I will do my best to pass on what I know to you but before I can get you to do the hard stuff we need to go to the Basic's, do you know what Chakara is ?"
"i've read about it yes" Xia said.

(im clueless tho..........)
( Kushin will explain )

-Kushin sighed- "books don't tell you much Chakara is one's energey most people are born with Chakara some have more than other's Chakara allows a Ninja to Acess Justsu in Varouis forms there is elemental Ninjustu Illusanary Genjustu and Pyschail TaiJustu such are the ways of Ninja. "
"He will never gain my trust like you did......"
(yay! wait.. reading that.. do you mean Chakra? because that sounds like Chakras almost.......)

Xia nodded and listened as he lectured.
( same concept )

-Kushin took a breath and sighed- "your going to learn how to climb a tree with no hands"
(ah)

Xia nodded, "okay" was her response.
-Kushin smirked- "you seem Confident" -he walked up the tree with just his feet- "the point of this Excersie is Chakara Control by Focuseing my Chakara into my feet it allows me to stick to a Solid first I want you to do what I just did" -he threw a Kunai knife in front of her- "for each time you fall Mark where you make it up to until you make it to the top of the tree"
Xia nodded. She picked up the kunai, took a deep breath and walked at the tree. She took three steps then fell. She marked her place.
-Kushin looked at his student- " if you sue to little you fall down if you use too much you break the surface your on"
Xia nodded and took a breath then tried again, this time making it half way up.
"Shadow Style Black Window." I threw a kunai through the Black window and it landed next to Emerit; attached was a note that read Emerit send Chieko out to the forest when you're done with her. I walked through the window and appeared in the forest the I began releasing a large amount of chakara. "Shadow Style Forbidden Art Black Palm." I began grabbing trees and as I touched them they started to rot away.
"trust insn't about teaching. you listen and learn to trust. he is more talented then you could ever hope to be. and maybe if you learnt under him you could be a teency bit as great. but being as immature as you be you'll never be anything but needy." she spoke cold as night gazing abon the freezing winter days on antartica.

"gen you'll get used to everything eventually. so tell me what do you know how to do." she spoke
"Stop that Kiaara!" Emerit shouted.

"I know how to kill." He said coldly.

"yes but what method." she asked

Kiaara chuckled coldy "stop what. teaching? why is that only your job.." she asked coldly
"No, but when you do it with cold intentions its bad." Emerit said harshly.

Gen looked at his hands. "With my hands. They turn into deadly weapons. Claws. I've killed many with them."
"who said they were cold." she spoke sweetly "I did it with good intentions I promise." she said innocently

"claws? hmmm I'll work with that in the future but today we're going to focus on breathing and balance. control." she spoke softly
Emerits eyes narrowed. "Apologize."

"Yes claws." He transformed his right hand to show her. It was covered with brown fur and had sharp points.
she glared at emerit.
"I'm sorry your too weak to take cont=structive critisim." she said coldly

she looked at him
" I belived you." she said standing still.
"close your eyes, and breathe. in out, in out." she spoke slowly
"I'll have to work on your attitude." Emerit said.

Gen just stared. "I know how to breath."
I finished training with my jutsu and there was a field of death and decay all around me. "Shadow Style Black Window." I walked through the jutsu and appeared next to Emerit. "Hey do you need help with something?" I had a solemn look on my face; the same one I have after I've killed someone.
Emerit looked to Kurio. She sighed. "Cheiko here is not happy you are her teacher."
"Chieko you'll still learn from Emerit I'm just taking some of the responsibility of having so many students off her shoulders; plus I'll teach you something no one else at the school besides the teachers know.
"Chieko you'll still learn from Emerit I'm just taking some of the responsibility of having so many students off her shoulders; plus I'll teach you something no one else at the school besides the teachers know.
((For you people who like Bleach I put up a RP on the Bleach RP forum.))
-Kushin gave watched carefully- "your almost there, but your still useing too little"
I kept hugging Emerit and buried my face in her side.
"Come on Chieko I know you love Emerit but I promise that we'll become friends."
"yea that's probably why i fell" Xia said with sarcasm. and tried again, making it to the top this time.
I didn't even speak to him.I soon let go of Emerit slowly,then walked quickly to Emerit's office.
I followed Chieko to Emerit's office and sat against the wall outside the door. "Hey Chieko I hink I know why you don't talk to anyone except for Emerit. You feel alone like there is no one around you who fully understands you. You feel that your problems are yours alone to deal with that no one else should be concerned with them. But Chieko you overlook the fact that we care about you and that you don't have to deal with your problems alone Emerit and I wil help you deal with them. You don't have to be alone anymore."
I stood their and listened to him,then suddenly got angry about what he said and threw a ninja knife at the door.I started yelling at him in a hidden language,then started crying.
I stood up off the ground and pulled the knife out of the door the walked into the office and hugged Chieko.
I hugged him back and cried.
"Chieko I promise you won't be alone anymore."
I slowly stopped crying and sniffled,trying ti catch my breath.
"Chieko will you let me be your teacher?"
"I am aware, but just do it."
she spoke to him calmly

Kiaara rolled her eyes
I looked up at him,then sighed and nodded.
"Thank you Chieko."
I nodded and wiped my eyes.I then walked out of the room and towards the library.
"finally she gave up." she whispered
I walked to my classroom and pulled out some scrolls then began drawing symbols.
"Come with me Kiaara."

Gen sighed.He took a deep breath and then let it out.
-Kushin stood up from where he sat- "good now do this excersie until I say stop" -Kushin stretched-
I sighed,then started browsing the shelves,looking for a certain book.A book I had placed there myself,and hopefully no one removed it.I finally found it and slightly smiled when I did,take it out of the shelf and looking at its fake cover."Ninjustu: Intermediate,"it read,but only I know what it's true contents were.
I had finished drawing the scrolls and I put all of them into a backpack and put the backpack on. "Shadow Style Black Window." I walked through the jutsu and came out behind Chieko. "Hey. What are you reading?"
Kiaara followed.

"good " she whispered into the air "in......out."