I don't own any of these
1. Q: What is red and smells like blue paint?
A: Red paint.
2. Why was six afraid of seven?
It wasn't. Numbers are not sentient and thus incapable of feeling fear.
3. Knock, Knock.
Dave proceeds to break into tears as his grandmother's Alzheimers has progressed to the point where she can no longer remember him.
4. A horse walked into a bar. Several people got up and left as they spotted the potential danger in the situation.
5. What do you call a man with no arms and no legs water skiing?
I don't know, but that sounds like a highly improbable circumstance.
6. Man walks into a bar and pauses: at the other end of the bar, there's this guy with a big orange head. Just kind of sitting there, mooning into his drink. So the man asks the bartender, "Say, what's up with the guy with the big orange head?" And the bartender says, "It's an interesting story. Buy him a drink and maybe he'll...