Random Opinion Article

Cute Nicknames for Boyfriends - Top 20 List

Opinion by spunkyonyx posted over a year ago
1. Angus is for a beefy yet cute boyfriend, or to bolster up the woefully sagging self-esteem of a weak, pasty face limb noodle who does your homework for you.

2. Babe - is a classic cute boyfriend nickname that will only get you in a slight amount of trouble in front of his friends. ( i call mine this)

3. Baby Boo Boo - is for a boyfriend that you'd like to castrate slowly by giving him effeminate names.

4. Bunny-kins - means you're cousins and will be humping like bunnies at the next family wedding.

5. Bunny Wabbit - you may as well stroke his belly with a coonskin cap and feed him grapes when you use this one.

6. Cowboy - this is especially endearing for the male who is quite the opposite, such as a computer nerd.

7. Cuddly Bear - get yourself a Build a Bear and save your boyfriend the embarrassment.

8. Handsome - is another classic cute boyfriend nickname that most guys still appreciate. If however, your boyfriend is a pimply-faced dweeb he may think you're making fun if you use this name. (i call mine this)

9. Honey Bear - might as well call him Winnie the Pooh and put a jar on his nose.

10. Honey Bunny - yes, this is a bunny dipped in honey and one of the more sugary and emasculating names.

11. Hot Stuff - this is one you can actually call him in front of his friends.

12. Hunk - this one is a bit Old School as in the David Hasselhoff and Pam Anderson days.

13. Master Woody - most of the time, he'll take this as a compliment and an invitation for intimacy, so use it wisely.

14. Mr. Puffy Poopins - yes, he'll love you for this one especially when you say it around all of his family.

15. Romeo - serious or sarcastic, it's all in the tone of the voice. ( i call mine this)

16. Snuggly Doodle - you may be able to get away with this one on Valentine's Day or your birthday, but don't push it on days like Independence Day or Super Bowl Sunday.

17. Sweetie Pie - a standard cute nickname for boyfriends since time began, this one won't get much of a protest even from the macho types.

18. Stud Muffin - the prime has passed on this one but it still may get you a chuckle.

19. Tiger - classic cute nickname for a boyfriend so use this one as much as you want.

20. Woody Woody Poo Poo - you may as well just put a diaper on his bottom and a binkie in his mouth. It's all over if you call him this.

So, there ends the top 20 list of cute nicknames for boyfriends. Sure, there are a few that I've chosen not the put on the list, particularly those featuring body parts and biological processes. But, at least this list will act as a guide and give girlfriends some do's and don'ts in regard to when to use and when not to use certain names.

The main rule of thumb when it comes to using cute nicknames for boyfriends, is when it doubt, say it in private. Trying out new names in public for all to hear, may just a cause embarrassment and a fight followed by a few choice not so cute nicknames hurled your way. And, that won't be cool, now will it?

Pages: 1 2
mitchie19 said:
I love Babe <3

1BTRfan said:
nice my fave is babe becuse you can call him that in frount of his freinds

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? I am a dude and the only one I would like is "babe" The others are shit. >.>

Excuse me I also like "Hot stuff" but the rest is shit.

you lost me at angus omfg imc ryin g

..Seriously? . _ . You’re more likely to give the poor guy Diabetes than make him feel comfortable around you if you use any of these. Well, maybe except for “Babe”. But I personally think it sounds ridiculous as well.

Besides, what happened to simply using the short version of his name as a nickname? Or coming up with something that doesn’t sound like crazy baby-talk?

I like Hot stuff and Babe but,the rest is weird

monkey
Angus.... angus... angus... my dyslexia read that incorrectly...

I like Babe and Hot stuff out of all of them.

Fuck this.. ._.

somisista said:
^lmao!!!!!

yappy24 said:
Awwww I'm so gonna use these. Especially hot stuff and Romeo. XD

dooodle said:
All this boyfriend stuff is weird. The only ones people with boyfriends, (Nope, this doesn't include me) could get away with is:
1. Hot Stuff
2. Babe

videl327 said:
werid is there a shorter one for brandon

Bluekait said:
I stopped reading after 'babe'.

Lol, guys, can't you take a joke XD she was trying to make you guys fall for it, they're all ways to make you're boyfriend UNCOMFORTABLE

i call my boyfriend pumpkin normally when i see him at school the 1st thing i say is: ''Alright pumpkin *wink*''

Solas said:
Lulwut. xD

itchygum said:
Woody woody poo poo

Hehe.. Height of lolism:p

Angus? That's disgusting! >.<

i got away with tiger and handsome aswell, as hot stuff, babe ;p

kittykat_ said:
Angus?

cloudy
amy36y said:
BUNNY-BOO YOU FUCKING SERIOS MY GUY WOULD FUCKING DUMP ME IF I CALLED HIM ANNY OF YOUR STUIPID NICKNAMES! ok maybe exept babe

I would say this name as a cute one..
Sparky Sparky Boom Man!
Lol XD

L00000L, i swear this list made me laugh hehe :D

baby boo boo, really? o.O

@amy36y: your boyfriend would dump you over a nickname?

I like Romeo, Tiger, Babe, maybe Hot Stuff...I don't have a boyfriend right now, bit when I get one, I'm definitely using these.

How about Baby Bacon Bits? XD

Me and my sidney joked about this when we were talking about my BF

Woody Woody Poo Poo is the most fucked up name you could think of if i called my boyfriend that he would probably fucking dump me

This is so cray cray. LOL

blush
gaaria said:
I have called my bf Romeo before but I was being sarcastic because he said something mean about me and dident relize I was standing right behind him so he turned Round and was like uhhhh and I started to walk away and he like WAIT IM REALLY SORRY I LOVE YOU and I was like uh HU and he hugs me and says I'm really sorry and I'm like BLUSHES OK ROMEO OK

Kenny756 said:
I called my boyfriend babe on accident, and he replied with "I love you" but then he dumped me 2 days later -.-

KatieK102 said:
These are all... awfel. The only ones I would use are:

Babe
Hotstuff
Tiger

Babe is fine but the others are so dorky. I'd feel embarrassed to call my boyfriend any of those.

meh
"Woody Woody Poo Poo"

Lol Mr. Puffy Poopins what about "ponytail man" for guys that act like a girl? XD

Pucca83 said:
I've never had a boyfriend but I think I would be embarrassed to call him any of these! Except maybe 'babe' or 'handsome'.

Gumball17 said:
Im a dude and I actually dont mind 2 6 8 11 12 15 17 and 19 :P XD

WAH, HA HAHAHA! CAN'T STOP LAUGHING...BELLY ACHES...

I call my boyfriend Romeo, sarcastically of course. ;)

serika13 said:
in love Tiger its a suitable

i actually have the boyfriend who calls me cute/ weird names. i just call him by his name

Mrs-X said:
ANGUS!!! Lol! No, seriously, I think I'd go for hot stuff!

Mr. Puffy Poopins ~ x'D

1h2ofan said:
When I get a boyfriend I'm totally calling him Romeo!!

What happen to hey?

unohana said:
I called mine "babe","prince" and "nino guapo" (nino guapo means handsome boy)

chiga09 said:
i do not have a boyfriend and if i did i'd call him broccoli