Cheryl Cole and Nicola Roberts.
Not that anyone's interested, but here are my current top 11 female 'celebrities'.
1. Cheryl Cole. (yeah, I didn't think you'd be surprised.)
-Words just can't describe how much I love this woman. If I try to then I'll take up this entire article.
2. Amy Lee.
- She has the most stunning voice, and she's absolutely beautiful; Evanescence wouldn't have ever been Evanescence without her. She's amazing.
3. Avril Lavigne.
- I'm a big
fan of her music. She's cool, she's cute, and with all this, she has amazing hair. :3
4. Hayley Williams.
- She also has amazing hair, like all the people on this list actually. She's amazing in Paramore and anyone that's a fan will understand why she's so great.
5. Emma Watson.
- She's such a fine actress. She's intelligent, she's a great role-model, and Harry Potter wouldn't be the same without her. I also particularly loved her when she was in 'Ballet Shoes'.
6. Yasmin Paige.
- Like Emma Watson, she's a fine actrss, and she was amazing in 'Ballet Shoes'. I also remember watching her Sarah Jane adventures as Maria a few years back, and she played the part so well, and I've always felt like I could relate to her.
7. Nicola Roberts.
- Not only is she part of my favourite pop group Girls Aloud, but I think she's an excellent role-model. I love her story on how she embraced her pale skin, and that's something I can understand. She's cute, she's funny, and she's such a sweet person.
8. Jennifer Aniston.
- What can I say, she's my favourite female in my favourite TV show 'Friends'. She's absolutely beautiful, and I especially love her as Rachel. She's funny, sweet, and all-round amazing.
- I've always been a fan of P!nk, but I've especially started listening to her since her song 'Fuckin' Perfect'. So many teenagers could relate to it and she got across an amazing message, and I absolutely love her for that.
- She's a beautiful woman with a beautiful voice. All you do is have to listen to 'Someone Like You' to realize how talented and gorgeous she is. She's a true inspiration and an excellent songwriter.
11. Lady Gaga.
- I had to have 11; I couldn't leave this woman out. I love her because she doesn't give a shit what other people think of her. She's wacky, she's cool, and has encouraged so many people to absolutely be themselves. And I always look forward to seeing her outfits!