1. WRITE EVERYTHING IN CAPS LOCK OVERUSE CAPS LOCK! WHEN YOU REALLY SHOULD WRITE SOMETHING IN ALL CAPS THOUGH, USE ALL LOWERCASE LETTERS!
2. Don't use any punctuation.
3. Purposely spell things wrong and then get really upset when people don't understand you.
4. Overuse the comma, for example: "today, I, really, had, a, bad, day."
5. Use Sticky Caps Capitalize every other letter.
6. Forget the grammar And when someone asks you what you mean just repeat it the exact same way.
7. Capitalize each word This annoys some people very, very much.
8. Use absolutely no vowels.
9. Answer every thing they say with "WHAT?" getting bigger and bigger every time, eventually underline it.
10. If you are in a chat room with six people at least just start typing random letters to them. They will go nuts.
11. 'Overuse punctuation marks'such as the question mark (i.e. Could my day get any worse????????????????) and the exclamation mark (SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!) You will annoy the living daylights out of everyone else.
12. 'When you're on YouTube' clog up the comments with random information (i.e. chain letters). If there's a video with no comments, comment on it saying, "OMG 1ST COMMENT" or something along those lines. You can also post comments asking "What's the name of this video?"
13. Randomly say "OMG" "LOL" or ":P" with no rhyme or reason.
14. Spell everything backwards e.g. "sdrawkcab gnihtyreve lleps"
15. tast innordmann (type in Norwegian)
16. Send messages that just say "............" "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" or "I sent you a message"
17. You...could...you know....type.....like....this......
18. Type in another foreign language that the receiver of the email does not understand.
19. Say bad things about the person you are sending the message to.
20. Use coded language to type, and people will not understand easily from guessing what you are trying to say. If they ask you how to solve it, tell them. In code.
21. U$3 C|-|@+$P33K @|\||) G1\/3 3\/3RY0|\|3 @ |-|3@|)@C|-|3. (Use Chat speak and give everyone a headache)
22. Go onto a forum and call everyone an annoying name. Don't change it either, use the same one over and over.
23. Send as many chain letters as you can. Don't only use those you have already received; invent new ones.
24. Use emoticons constantly. When on MSN or other chat rooms, always add silly emoticons that really annoy people because they can't read what you're writing!! :) :D :P
25.'''Log in and out''' On MSN you can "appear offline" so if you carry on doing that when talking to a friend they will get really annoyed because you keep on having to start a new conversation.
26. When on AIM, press shift+enter, and hold it for at least 5 entire seconds, and then press a period. Press ctrl+a, then ctrl+c, then enter. After that message is sent, press ctrl+v and enter, and keep doing so, until you are rate limited.
27. On AIM, type one word per line, or even one letter.
28. Skip spaces between each letter.
29. When they say hi or hello keep saying "hi, who are what's your name and how old are you and where do you live?" even if you know all that information already.
30. Replace all punctuation with 'stop', or make something completely goofy up like 'foo cakes' and end all your sentences with it.
31. Repeat things.
32. Say 'lol' at the end of everything, even if it's not funny.
33. Put an 'x' at the end of everything, or say something like 'girl' or 'baby doll'.
34. Always write 'liil' instead of 'lol' and then type 'oops sorry, I'm always typing the wrong keys, liil! oops, i mean kopl, i mean LOL!
35. Don't use spaces as this will really annoy people and if they ask why you're doing it, say your space bar is broken but then later on type something WITH spaces. Or better yet, use spaces when you tell them your space bar is broken.
36. Bump old threads on message boards and forums. People will be annoyed when you post "me too" in a thread from 2001.
37. Be extreme. If someone gets their facts wrong and says a movie was made in 1982, say "YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!! THE MOVIE'S FROM 1983!!!!" and you can be more positive by saying things like "OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE EDWARD!"
38. When someone annoys you. say, "BOOM!!!!!!YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!!!"
39. Type one letter over and over, each on a separate line. When they tell you to stop, act like you have no idea what they are talking about. Then resume.
40. Make up a fake screen name on AIM, and send a message to every 'buddy' or user you know. Start a conversation to make it seem like you're their best friend, or your boyfriend just broke up with you.
41. On Facebook, put every single move that you make as your status. Be very detailed. This will annoy people. A lot.
42. On Facebook, make a fan-page or group titled your name. Invite everyone you do or do not know to join.
43. Email really annoying forwards to everyone, or make up your own. Include things like 'you will die in the next second if you don't send this message to at least 345 people." Trust me, no one will want to email you ever again.
It's fun to annoy people, isn't it? :P