Random List Article

20 ways to know if a guy loves you ( for girls )

List by aya3 posted over a year ago
1- eye contact , if you notice him staring a lot at you ..like more than 5 times in the same day .(unless you got a stain on your shirt)
2- if you and him were in the same area , he would be with you in every where you walk to ( like a party or a concert ..etc)
3- he would sit next to you in your class ( unless hes too shy )
4- he would scream or laugh out loud to get your attention .
5- he would kill to be your lab partner at school .
6 - if he says to you hi and hes all too sweaty , make sure hes nervous and that means he likes you.
7-if you drop something , he would be the first to get it for you .
8- if you get stuck at something awkward , he would sacrifice to get you out of a this situation .
9- know if he asks his friends about you but not directly , to get some info about you ,that means hes interested .
10 - if your at home and noticed that he walked by your house with his buddies , well he came hoping to see you .
11- if you said a really silly joke , and totally not funny , he will lol so damn hard , cuz he thinks your funny ( even if your not )
12- he would tell his friends how pretty you are , even if they dont agree much , he would insist that your beautiful( unless you are truly pretty )
13- dont trust his opinion when you ask him how do i look? .. he would always say "amazing" ..( even if your messed up)
14 - your the smartest girl he would ever meet .
15- nothing you say is wrong .
16- if he doesnt know where you live , he would follow you to see your house personally .
17- saying hi to him , would make him the happiest guy today . :P
18 - he might make you jealous by talking to other girls , but still staring at you while hes hanging with them .
19 - well maybe you are the reason that he comes to school/college/work for
20 - he will be bff of your friends just to be close to you .
<3 <3 <3

Thank you!

This isn't true for every guy.

yep,this isn't true for every guy,but still its good!

aya3 said:
well there isnt a constant rule that can be applied for every guy ... every personality is different from the other
but im talking generally here .... every rule has the rule breakers

^Generally this isn't correct either. It's like saying generally every girl plays with Barbies. The generalization is pretty off.

smirk
cilyona said:
Well,i guess that guys got their own ways to love a girl! i mean there are shy ones,who can talk and sit with other girls but you!and trie to be funny when they tease you!

smirk
animelol said:
well... this is cute! * runs off *

sehrish8 said:
pretty good

TD_DxC01 said:
Thanks, now I know that my crush likes me!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

thanks so much for the tips but this isnt with all boys this is only withthe corney ones

Zekrom676 said:
Most of the time i'd always be the first one to pick up any girl's dropped item (unless they're like far away and someone else does it).
But i don't like/love them all like that.

worried
Lizzie4me said:
So I don't really talk that much with my crush because im too scared too. Does anyone have any suggestions?

smkisan said:
Pretty good

F*CK THE POLICE

blush
My BF don't like for real but he did seem sad and alarmed when I said break-up,so...

Sabadi said:
not all the items are right... I've got 3 guy friends who help me out whenever they can and sit next to me in classes but their just great friends of mine and have their own girlfriends. It's not true for every guy.

Nice I like it

OMG, so he DOES like-like me!!! thanks!

12 are right. but i know he likes me, anyway.

What about online boyfriends?

Most are true.This guy who is really weird likes me and he described who he likes to my mate and she said the description fitted me also he got 16/20.Though they cutest guy ever (my crush) got 14/20 I will change that though soon.

halle1283 said:
Then..that guy in class DOES like my best friend!

chiga09 said:
that boy is the most obnoxious in my class-i thought he did all that to piss me off- i'm so stupid

angelic
this actually really cute

I got 1/5 of that. not bad tho :)

nmdis said:
Well this doesn't fit on everyone, although some of them are correct, I believe if a guy likes you he would definetly stare at you and notice even a small thing you are doin'. by helping immediately doesn't means he likes you, my most of friend do that.

blush
... Oh snap....after reading this, I figured out that at least 3 guys in my class like me... And one of them is my crush... yay...

blush
16/20 of these are true for my crush.

Then that guy DOES like me! Now I need an article on how to make guys not like you.

That guy DOES like me @@?

thx